Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-21] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@pacificautumn

I submitted the guess for this image that was posted above yesterday (at April 02, 2021 05:48:48) already, and marked it as Friday....Do I submit it again?
@pacificautumn

I submitted the guess for this image that was posted above yesterday (at April 02, 2021 05:48:48) already, and marked it as Friday....Do I submit it again?
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Nope!
@Canisa Nope!
tSKOR3g.pngdofJlN0.gifcouncil_poss.png
@pacificautumn

OK. Just checking. :) Looking forward to seeing the last image, whenever its posted. This game has been extremely fun, and a nice nostalgic look at all my favorite mythical creatures. ;)
@pacificautumn

OK. Just checking. :) Looking forward to seeing the last image, whenever its posted. This game has been extremely fun, and a nice nostalgic look at all my favorite mythical creatures. ;)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Wahhh I'm so glad! Honestly likewise. Y'all make the work behind it worth it! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Canisa Wahhh I'm so glad! Honestly likewise. Y'all make the work behind it worth it!
i like seeing them all pixelated and didn't know it was mythical themed until the second game. then i caught on =w= also super enjoy the opening image with noodledad in it. [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
i like seeing them all pixelated and didn't know it was mythical themed until the second game. then i caught on =w=

also super enjoy the opening image with noodledad in it.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[center][size=4] [size=4][b]Yesterday’s answer was the Sphinx![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nlrjhG9.jpg[/img] [/center] [LIST=1] [*]Created first by the Ancient Egyptians. [*]In Greek tradition, the sphinx has the head of a woman, the haunches of a lion, and the wings of a bird - whereas the Egyptian sphinx was typically shown as a man, (but what even is gender, really). [*]Many pharaohs had their heads carved atop the guardian statues for their tombs to show their close relationship with the powerful solar deity Sekhmet. [*]Above image is of The Great Sphinx of Giza, along the Nile River in Egypt. [/LIST] [/size] Friday’s Daily Prize pack has been won by @Loreka! Your items are on their way to you! [center][quote=Rose][item=Roaming Aries][item=Irregular Nekomata][skin=38796][/quote][/center]

Yesterday’s answer was the Sphinx!

nlrjhG9.jpg
  1. Created first by the Ancient Egyptians.
  2. In Greek tradition, the sphinx has the head of a woman, the haunches of a lion, and the wings of a bird - whereas the Egyptian sphinx was typically shown as a man, (but what even is gender, really).
  3. Many pharaohs had their heads carved atop the guardian statues for their tombs to show their close relationship with the powerful solar deity Sekhmet.
  4. Above image is of The Great Sphinx of Giza, along the Nile River in Egypt.

Friday’s Daily Prize pack has been won by @Loreka! Your items are on their way to you!
Rose wrote:
Roaming Aries Irregular Nekomata
[center][size=4] [color=#BB8FCE][i]"Oh wonderful, dear. And this last one..?"[/i][/color] Rose seems to have dropped the previous photo she’d been chewing on, and is now laying on the last picture. You take a deep breath and squint. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sGqiOWY.jpg[/img] [/center] [LIST=1] [*]This creature is a mix between a cat and a bird of some kind... [*]Its nests were said to contain pieces of gold amongst its eggs. [*]A symbol of divine power. [/LIST] [/size] Submit your guess using [url=https://forms.gle/pLPciL7CQo8k77KZ8]this form[/url]. [b]You have until rollover to submit your answer![/b] (Daily Prize and Image Reveal is posted above!) [size=1] @Katsuji @AWB @Disillusionist @Overcoat @Starwindrider @HollowBay @Saraceaser @wintrecat @Deladria @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @JinxMoonstone @NegCol @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @Falconair @igenious @Loreka @Achoo @KaichouKai @dragonpals @chamilet @LissaJade @EleanoraOfTheSky @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @Krawald @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @Medievalredragon @Coyoteclaw11 @yellowcello @tigressRising @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Stormstar @Celestriakle @DragonFlute @EnglishRose @Spirice @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Malsware @ClockworkEclipse @SunstonePhoenix @FishingNet @Bxy26 @yellowstarfish @Stormhawke @Bashett @Beatoriche @COparade @Xirei @Anastasia0428 @Tan4 @Penjikenji @LaughingDove @shepardess @dokidokibunni @divitineo @Oakwell @silenceglaive @MarinaQuakenbush @Font @Prinnie @Prescott @lyricalmyxteries @sockmonkeygerald @Tufira @IllusiveFox @cartographic @princeymarmar @MotherOfBeardies @Fallenarrow @WanderingTurtle @alleyes007 @Quantum @alyblaith @Scatterspark @Lonefox @VioletWhirlwind @Lansly @Dil @EvieLady @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Cunea @GuyInCorner @MistyGold @theobear @milesss [/size]

"Oh wonderful, dear. And this last one..?"

Rose seems to have dropped the previous photo she’d been chewing on, and is now laying on the last picture.

You take a deep breath and squint.

sGqiOWY.jpg
  1. This creature is a mix between a cat and a bird of some kind...
  2. Its nests were said to contain pieces of gold amongst its eggs.
  3. A symbol of divine power.

Submit your guess using this form.
You have until rollover to submit your answer!
(Daily Prize and Image Reveal is posted above!)

@Katsuji @AWB @Disillusionist @Overcoat @Starwindrider @HollowBay @Saraceaser @wintrecat @Deladria @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @JinxMoonstone @NegCol @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @Falconair @igenious @Loreka @Achoo @KaichouKai @dragonpals @chamilet @LissaJade @EleanoraOfTheSky @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @Krawald @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @Medievalredragon @Coyoteclaw11 @yellowcello @tigressRising @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Stormstar @Celestriakle @DragonFlute @EnglishRose @Spirice @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Malsware @ClockworkEclipse @SunstonePhoenix @FishingNet @Bxy26 @yellowstarfish @Stormhawke @Bashett @Beatoriche @COparade @Xirei @Anastasia0428 @Tan4 @Penjikenji @LaughingDove @shepardess @dokidokibunni @divitineo @Oakwell @silenceglaive @MarinaQuakenbush @Font @Prinnie @Prescott @lyricalmyxteries @sockmonkeygerald @Tufira @IllusiveFox @cartographic @princeymarmar @MotherOfBeardies @Fallenarrow @WanderingTurtle @alleyes007 @Quantum @alyblaith @Scatterspark @Lonefox @VioletWhirlwind @Lansly @Dil @EvieLady @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Cunea @GuyInCorner @MistyGold @theobear @milesss
gah...I put a typo in my response, and didn't notice until I hit 'submit' ( supposed to be 'many' not 'may') Doesn't really matter, as it's not the main part of the answer, but a side-note, but...just thought I should let you know. (Also, I don't think clarifying that is spoilerish, but I can remove this post if you want me to.) Typing with bandaids sucks, but I just got a sliver jammed under my fingernail while vaccuuming. (sorry for TMI)
gah...I put a typo in my response, and didn't notice until I hit 'submit' ( supposed to be 'many' not 'may') Doesn't really matter, as it's not the main part of the answer, but a side-note, but...just thought I should let you know. (Also, I don't think clarifying that is spoilerish, but I can remove this post if you want me to.) Typing with bandaids sucks, but I just got a sliver jammed under my fingernail while vaccuuming. (sorry for TMI)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@pacificautumn

I submitted yesterday's guess as Saturday, but is today's guess also Saturday?
@pacificautumn

I submitted yesterday's guess as Saturday, but is today's guess also Saturday?
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
[center][size=4] [size=4][b]Yesterday’s answer was the Griffin (or Gryphon, etc)![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JrPKi4Z.jpg[/img] [/center] [LIST=1] [*]Because the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts, and the eagle the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature. [*]Griffins were known for guarding treasures and priceless possessions [*]Representations of griffin-like hybrids with four legs and a beaked head appeared in Ancient Iranian and Ancient Egyptian art dating back to before 3000 BC. [*]Above image is of a Medieval tapestry, Basel, c. 1450 [/LIST] [/size] Saturday’s Daily Prize pack has been won by @Disillusionist! Your items are on their way to you! [center][quote=Rose][item=Roaming Aries][item=Wind Tome][skin=38796][/quote][/center] [center]And now onto our Grand Prize winners! [/center] [center][size=4][b][emoji=wizard hat size=1] The Grand finale! [emoji=wizard hat size=1][/b][/size] [center]If you've submitted at least one answer, you're welcome to this badge! Show some Rose pride and add this lil lady to your collection![/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2987554][img]http://i.imgur.com/qLn9yeF.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2987554][img]http://i.imgur.com/qLn9yeF.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] [center][b] [size=4][emoji=gust size=1] GRAND PRIZE WINNERS [emoji=gust size=1][/size] [LIST=1][/center] [*]@Tufira [*]@Xoanon [*]@Deladria [*]@Zulaya [*]@Eialyne [/LIST] [center][b]Congrats to our GRAND PRIZE WINNERS! Prizes will be claimed by what position you were drawn in. Please post with a list of prizes equal to the number by your name; if you were chosen second you’d give your top two prizes. The Grand Prizes are listed on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2987554/1#post_46876751]this post[/url]! [/b][/b][/center] Great job everyone! Congrats to all of our daily winners and thank you all so much for participating and for your lovely comments! This was so much fun to play with y'all! See you next year and hope you had a wonderful MistJam! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [size=1]@Katsuji @AWB @Disillusionist @Overcoat @Starwindrider @HollowBay @Saraceaser @wintrecat @Deladria @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @JinxMoonstone @NegCol @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @Falconair @igenious @Loreka @Achoo @KaichouKai @dragonpals @chamilet @LissaJade @EleanoraOfTheSky @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @Krawald @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @Medievalredragon @Coyoteclaw11 @yellowcello @tigressRising @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Stormstar @Celestriakle @DragonFlute @EnglishRose @Spirice @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Malsware @ClockworkEclipse @SunstonePhoenix @FishingNet @Bxy26 @yellowstarfish @Stormhawke @Bashett @Beatoriche @COparade @Xirei @Anastasia0428 @Tan4 @Penjikenji @LaughingDove @shepardess @dokidokibunni @divitineo @Oakwell @silenceglaive @MarinaQuakenbush @Font @Prinnie @Prescott @lyricalmyxteries @sockmonkeygerald @Tufira @IllusiveFox @cartographic @princeymarmar @MotherOfBeardies @Fallenarrow @WanderingTurtle @alleyes007 @Quantum @alyblaith @Scatterspark @Lonefox @VioletWhirlwind @Lansly @Dil @EvieLady @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Cunea @GuyInCorner @MistyGold @theobear @milesss [/size]

Yesterday’s answer was the Griffin (or Gryphon, etc)!

JrPKi4Z.jpg
  1. Because the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts, and the eagle the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature.
  2. Griffins were known for guarding treasures and priceless possessions
  3. Representations of griffin-like hybrids with four legs and a beaked head appeared in Ancient Iranian and Ancient Egyptian art dating back to before 3000 BC.
  4. Above image is of a Medieval tapestry, Basel, c. 1450

Saturday’s Daily Prize pack has been won by @Disillusionist! Your items are on their way to you!
Rose wrote:
Roaming Aries Wind Tome
And now onto our Grand Prize winners!

The Grand finale!
If you've submitted at least one answer, you're welcome to this badge! Show some Rose pride and add this lil lady to your collection!

qLn9yeF.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2987554][img]http://i.imgur.com/qLn9yeF.png[/img][/url]

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS

[*]@Tufira
[*]@Xoanon
[*]@Deladria
[*]@Zulaya
[*]@Eialyne

Congrats to our GRAND PRIZE WINNERS! Prizes will be claimed by what position you were drawn in. Please post with a list of prizes equal to the number by your name; if you were chosen second you’d give your top two prizes. The Grand Prizes are listed on this post!

Great job everyone! Congrats to all of our daily winners and thank you all so much for participating and for your lovely comments! This was so much fun to play with y'all! See you next year and hope you had a wonderful MistJam!

@Katsuji @AWB @Disillusionist @Overcoat @Starwindrider @HollowBay @Saraceaser @wintrecat @Deladria @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @JinxMoonstone @NegCol @BapeTheFish @Sinjin @FinnFantastic @Xoanon @Falconair @igenious @Loreka @Achoo @KaichouKai @dragonpals @chamilet @LissaJade @EleanoraOfTheSky @Sidegrinder @Eialyne @Krawald @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @Medievalredragon @Coyoteclaw11 @yellowcello @tigressRising @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Stormstar @Celestriakle @DragonFlute @EnglishRose @Spirice @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Malsware @ClockworkEclipse @SunstonePhoenix @FishingNet @Bxy26 @yellowstarfish @Stormhawke @Bashett @Beatoriche @COparade @Xirei @Anastasia0428 @Tan4 @Penjikenji @LaughingDove @shepardess @dokidokibunni @divitineo @Oakwell @silenceglaive @MarinaQuakenbush @Font @Prinnie @Prescott @lyricalmyxteries @sockmonkeygerald @Tufira @IllusiveFox @cartographic @princeymarmar @MotherOfBeardies @Fallenarrow @WanderingTurtle @alleyes007 @Quantum @alyblaith @Scatterspark @Lonefox @VioletWhirlwind @Lansly @Dil @EvieLady @Ajgreelyfan3 @Canisa @Cunea @GuyInCorner @MistyGold @theobear @milesss
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17