Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | God Emperor: 11 Primals, 11 God Colors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [font=georgia][size=6][b][i]Parents[/i][/b][/size][/font] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Lightning parents acquired! (For posterity, mostly.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65431635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/654317/65431635.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67775568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/677756/67775568.png[/img][/url] [color=#1D2224]•[/color] [color=#73C4C4]•[/color] [color=#2B768F]•[/color]
Parents

Lightning parents acquired! (For posterity, mostly.)

65431635.png67775568.png

Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon

this is a super cool project you have here! I could be your wind nest if you'd like?
@Steffon

this is a super cool project you have here! I could be your wind nest if you'd like?
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
I really like this project idea, too! Happy to be an Arcane nest host!
I really like this project idea, too! Happy to be an Arcane nest host!
This is really hecking neat. C: Best of luck with your project! (And also oh my gosh hatching the primals ALL on the same day?! I hope RNG is with you!)
This is really hecking neat. C: Best of luck with your project! (And also oh my gosh hatching the primals ALL on the same day?! I hope RNG is with you!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Akeovelora @BarbaraFett Hey, thank you! :D I'll add you guys up real quick.

@Vaixation Haha, yeah! Fingers crossed on that one! To be honest I still have no idea how rare Primals are supposed to be other than pretty rare, so I hope I'll get to pull this off one day. :D
@Akeovelora @BarbaraFett Hey, thank you! :D I'll add you guys up real quick.

@Vaixation Haha, yeah! Fingers crossed on that one! To be honest I still have no idea how rare Primals are supposed to be other than pretty rare, so I hope I'll get to pull this off one day. :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Steffon" date="2021-03-21 16:46:24" ] @/Vaixation Haha, yeah! Fingers crossed on that one! To be honest I still have no idea how rare Primals are supposed to be other than pretty rare, so I hope I'll get to pull this off one day. :D [/quote] @Steffon If you'd like some statistics on how rare primals are, I've actually done two successful primal breeding projects, myself - with a third primal project on the way - one of them was a Plague Primal Bogsneak (which took me 241 failed attempts) and a Wind Primal Imperial breeding project (which took me, surprisingly, just 82 failed attempts). You can see the whole process / data collected documented fully on the thread: [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2880084]Quest for a Wind Primal Imperial[/url][/b]. Basically I actually had four unrelated dragons that had 100% chance of outputting the correct color and used them to be two pairings. I then used their offspring together for more pairings (since again, they were all unrelated) and spammed them until they dropped a primal. So all 241 and 82 "failed attempts" were of the correct color combination - the only RNG present was the eye rarity. These were the end results for the statistics of the eye rarities (this count doesn't include my four starter dragons of those colors): Common: 32 Uncommon: 21 Unusual: 16 Rare: 6 Faceted: 0 Goat: 1 Multi-Gaze: 1 Primal: 1 Hopefully that helps you get a better sense of it! Also, may I be added to the pinglist? :D Best of luck on your project, oooh! This one's definitely ambitious, but it'll be so cool when you complete it! C:
Steffon wrote on 2021-03-21 16:46:24:
@/Vaixation Haha, yeah! Fingers crossed on that one! To be honest I still have no idea how rare Primals are supposed to be other than pretty rare, so I hope I'll get to pull this off one day. :D

@Steffon

If you'd like some statistics on how rare primals are, I've actually done two successful primal breeding projects, myself - with a third primal project on the way - one of them was a Plague Primal Bogsneak (which took me 241 failed attempts) and a Wind Primal Imperial breeding project (which took me, surprisingly, just 82 failed attempts). You can see the whole process / data collected documented fully on the thread: Quest for a Wind Primal Imperial.

Basically I actually had four unrelated dragons that had 100% chance of outputting the correct color and used them to be two pairings. I then used their offspring together for more pairings (since again, they were all unrelated) and spammed them until they dropped a primal. So all 241 and 82 "failed attempts" were of the correct color combination - the only RNG present was the eye rarity.

These were the end results for the statistics of the eye rarities (this count doesn't include my four starter dragons of those colors):

Common: 32
Uncommon: 21
Unusual: 16
Rare: 6
Faceted: 0
Goat: 1
Multi-Gaze: 1
Primal: 1

Hopefully that helps you get a better sense of it! Also, may I be added to the pinglist? :D Best of luck on your project, oooh! This one's definitely ambitious, but it'll be so cool when you complete it! C:
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation Added to the pinglist, and oh. Oh [i]wow[/i]. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/b4f2052a26aa3633a1073e9577f6b70c/tenor.gif[/img] That [i]is[/i] pretty damn rare. I do gotta ask though: By "attempts", do you mean the hatchlings that you had? How long did it take you to get 241 attempts on the Bogsneak?
@Vaixation Added to the pinglist, and oh. Oh wow.

tenor.gif

That is pretty damn rare. I do gotta ask though: By "attempts", do you mean the hatchlings that you had? How long did it take you to get 241 attempts on the Bogsneak?
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Best of luck with the multiple primals, you’ll need it! Also if you ever need a nature nests I gotchu :D
Best of luck with the multiple primals, you’ll need it! Also if you ever need a nature nests I gotchu :D
OQwOmsS.pngjt3PpxV.pngold-oaks-3.png
@Larimarblue Thank you! :D Lemme add you to my list of nesters real quick!
@Larimarblue Thank you! :D Lemme add you to my list of nesters real quick!
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Steffon" date="2021-03-22 17:45:27" ] @/Vaixation Added to the pinglist, and oh. Oh [i]wow[/i]. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/b4f2052a26aa3633a1073e9577f6b70c/tenor.gif[/img] That [i]is[/i] pretty damn rare. I do gotta ask though: By "attempts", do you mean the hatchlings that you had? How long did it take you to get 241 attempts on the Bogsneak? [/quote] @Steffon Oh my gosh that gif... [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] LMAO I heckin' died laughing seeing that gif dafilhajdfhladf no but really GOOD LUCK I hope RNG smiles upon you!!! I believe in you!! :D Attempts mean hatchlings, yeah! Basically everything from that breeding project that was the right colors but not the right eye type counted as an "attempt" to me! Also I didn't make a thread for the Plague Primal Bogsneak so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was around a year, give or take. Ironically the Wind Primal Imperial took less than that (less than 6 months!) to achieve the goal, when I'd estimated it was going to take a few years since imperials have such long cooldowns (my bogsneak I bred as a plentiful, so shortest cooldowns, then breed-changed the final product [i]into[/i] a bogsneak). So it's really kind of a matter of RNG, though there [i]are[/i] statistics for different rarities. For Project Atlas (my Lightning Primal breeding project), I've currently gotten up to ~77 attempts over about a roughly-3-month period so far (December 28, 2020 - March 23, 2021). No Primals yet obviously, but 2 Facets and 1 Goat so far out of those 77 dragons mentioned, and no Multi-Gaze. And again these ones are plentifuls so hopefully that sort of puts my Plague Primal one into perspective more time-wise/stat-wise? C:
Steffon wrote on 2021-03-22 17:45:27:
@/Vaixation Added to the pinglist, and oh. Oh wow.

tenor.gif

That is pretty damn rare. I do gotta ask though: By "attempts", do you mean the hatchlings that you had? How long did it take you to get 241 attempts on the Bogsneak?

@Steffon

Oh my gosh that gif... LMAO I heckin' died laughing seeing that gif dafilhajdfhladf no but really GOOD LUCK I hope RNG smiles upon you!!! I believe in you!! :D

Attempts mean hatchlings, yeah! Basically everything from that breeding project that was the right colors but not the right eye type counted as an "attempt" to me!

Also I didn't make a thread for the Plague Primal Bogsneak so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was around a year, give or take. Ironically the Wind Primal Imperial took less than that (less than 6 months!) to achieve the goal, when I'd estimated it was going to take a few years since imperials have such long cooldowns (my bogsneak I bred as a plentiful, so shortest cooldowns, then breed-changed the final product into a bogsneak). So it's really kind of a matter of RNG, though there are statistics for different rarities.

For Project Atlas (my Lightning Primal breeding project), I've currently gotten up to ~77 attempts over about a roughly-3-month period so far (December 28, 2020 - March 23, 2021). No Primals yet obviously, but 2 Facets and 1 Goat so far out of those 77 dragons mentioned, and no Multi-Gaze. And again these ones are plentifuls so hopefully that sort of puts my Plague Primal one into perspective more time-wise/stat-wise? C:
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13