Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [NDOM] Shrieking Wilds Scour - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zv1EmUz.png[/img][/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=arial][size=5] [center][u][b][font=arial][size=7][color=green]Easy[/b][/u][/center] [font=arial][size=5]And the battle begins! We start off in the Training Fields firstly for the Mice and then the Scorched Forest for the Cats. We don’t know how this first battle will turn out. Which team are you rooting for this time round? Just some small reminders: [emoji=acorn size=1] You must send at least 5 items that your chosen team require in a trade. You can send more if you like. [emoji=acorn size=1] You can send by CR or PM. You must include the venue in your message somewhere. [emoji=acorn size=1] You can swap between cats and mice, hard and easy, it doesn't matter. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mceNYgu.png[/img][/center] [center][b][font=arial][size=7]TEAM MICE![/b][/center] [font=arial][size=5]Team Mice, you are looking for the following items from the [b][u]Training Field[/u][/b]! [quote=Training Field] [item=Roan Mouse]1p[item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse]1p[item=Stuffed Pincushion]1p[item=Bluelight Chipskink Tail]1p [center]Note these below are worth 5x as many points![/center] [center][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][b]5pt[/b] [item=Ember Mouse][b]5pt[/b][/center][/quote] [center][b][font=arial][size=7]TEAM CAT![/b][/center] [font=arial][size=5]Team Cat, you are looking for the following items from the [b][u]Scorched Forest[/u][/b]! [quote=Schorched Forest] [item=Dried Jerky]1p[item=Tiny Feathers]1p[item=Searing Jackalope Pelt]1p[item=Emerald Shiners]1p [center]Note these below are worth 5x as many points![/center] [center][item=Augite Protector][b]5pt[/b] [item=Moss-Covered Golem][b]5pt[/b][/center][/quote] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Coyoteclaw11 @lunalis @celestriakle @LissaJade @bxy26 @retrace @BlueStopSigns @ApVerr @c33213
Zv1EmUz.png

Easy
And the battle begins! We start off in the Training Fields firstly for the Mice and then the Scorched Forest for the Cats. We don’t know how this first battle will turn out. Which team are you rooting for this time round?

Just some small reminders:

You must send at least 5 items that your chosen team require in a trade. You can send more if you like.
You can send by CR or PM. You must include the venue in your message somewhere.
You can swap between cats and mice, hard and easy, it doesn't matter.
mceNYgu.png

TEAM MICE!

Team Mice, you are looking for the following items from the Training Field!

Training Field wrote:
Roan Mouse 1p Sun Flecked Fieldmouse 1p Stuffed Pincushion 1p Bluelight Chipskink Tail 1p
Note these below are worth 5x as many points!
Frosted Pocketmouse 5pt Ember Mouse 5pt
TEAM CAT!

Team Cat, you are looking for the following items from the Scorched Forest!

Schorched Forest wrote:
Dried Jerky 1p Tiny Feathers 1p Searing Jackalope Pelt 1p Emerald Shiners 1p
Augite Protector 5pt Moss-Covered Golem 5pt

@Coyoteclaw11 @lunalis @celestriakle @LissaJade @bxy26 @retrace @BlueStopSigns @ApVerr @c33213
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Zv1EmUz.png[/img][/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=arial][size=5] [center][u][b][font=arial][size=7][color=green]Hard[/b][/u][/center] [font=arial][size=5]And the battle begins! We start off in the Boreal Wood firstly for the Mice and then the Volcanic Vents for the Cats. We don’t know how this first battle will turn out. Which team are you rooting for this time round? Just some small reminders: [emoji=acorn size=1] You must send at least 5 items that your chosen team require in a trade. You can send more if you like. [emoji=acorn size=1] You can send by CR or PM. You must include the venue in your message somewhere. [emoji=acorn size=1] You can swap between cats and mice, hard and easy, it doesn't matter. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mceNYgu.png[/img][/center] [center][b][font=arial][size=7]TEAM MICE![/b][/center] [font=arial][size=5]Team Mice, you are looking for the following items from the [b][u]Boreal Wood[/u][/b]! [quote=Boreal Wood] [item=Eastern Mole]1p[item=Solar Vole]1p[item=Glass Vole]1p[item=White Squirrel]1p [center]Note these below are worth 5x as many points![/center] [center][item=Pebblehide Stoat][b]5pt[/b] [item=Bramblecrown Stoat][b]5pt[/b][/center][/quote] [center][b][font=arial][size=7]TEAM CAT![/b][/center] [font=arial][size=5]Team Cat, you are looking for the following items from the [b][u]Volcanic Vents[/u][/b]! [quote=Volcanic Vents] [item=Brilliant Brass Torc]1p[item=Firebelly Shark]1p[item=Fancy Comb]1p[item=Scarlet Yuccaweave]1p [center]Note these below are worth 5x as many points![/center] [center][item=Fiendcat][b]5pt[/b] [item=Flamerest Fiendcat][b]5pt[/b][/center][/quote] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Makosa @lunalis @Coyoteclaw11 @celestriakle @LissaJade @bxy26 @retrace @ApVerr @Evet @c33213
Zv1EmUz.png

Hard
And the battle begins! We start off in the Boreal Wood firstly for the Mice and then the Volcanic Vents for the Cats. We don’t know how this first battle will turn out. Which team are you rooting for this time round?

Just some small reminders:

You must send at least 5 items that your chosen team require in a trade. You can send more if you like.
You can send by CR or PM. You must include the venue in your message somewhere.
You can swap between cats and mice, hard and easy, it doesn't matter.
mceNYgu.png

TEAM MICE!

Team Mice, you are looking for the following items from the Boreal Wood!

Boreal Wood wrote:
Eastern Mole 1p Solar Vole 1p Glass Vole 1p White Squirrel 1p
Pebblehide Stoat 5pt Bramblecrown Stoat 5pt
TEAM CAT!

Team Cat, you are looking for the following items from the Volcanic Vents!

Volcanic Vents wrote:
Brilliant Brass Torc 1p Firebelly Shark 1p Fancy Comb 1p Scarlet Yuccaweave 1p
Fiendcat 5pt Flamerest Fiendcat 5pt

@Makosa
@lunalis
@Coyoteclaw11
@celestriakle
@LissaJade
@bxy26
@retrace
@ApVerr
@Evet
@c33213
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Hihi! Sorry for the confusion but I'd just like to be extra sure: Is it "as many items in one PM/CR as you'd like" or can we send more than one PM/CR (within reason, obviously)?
@Loreka Hihi! Sorry for the confusion but I'd just like to be extra sure: Is it "as many items in one PM/CR as you'd like" or can we send more than one PM/CR (within reason, obviously)?
8Lpal06.gif
@Loreka
Hi! Thanks for hosting this, it looks fun!
Just want to clarify some things - can I send in items for both easy and hard routes for the same team in one day?
Should I only send items that I've collected from today's grinding or sending what was sitting in my hoard is alright too?
@Loreka
Hi! Thanks for hosting this, it looks fun!
Just want to clarify some things - can I send in items for both easy and hard routes for the same team in one day?
Should I only send items that I've collected from today's grinding or sending what was sitting in my hoard is alright too?
TIobTkz.png
@BlueStopSigns

Yes so as many as you like within one PM/CR and more than one trade if needed. What I don't want to happen is people sending trades with only one item in them because I might go insane!
@BlueStopSigns

Yes so as many as you like within one PM/CR and more than one trade if needed. What I don't want to happen is people sending trades with only one item in them because I might go insane!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Blushunt

You should only submit items for one team from either hard or easy (your choice). Two different difficulties were only given so that everyone can take part.

You can send in items you've gotten previously if you like, I won't complain!
@Blushunt

You should only submit items for one team from either hard or easy (your choice). Two different difficulties were only given so that everyone can take part.

You can send in items you've gotten previously if you like, I won't complain!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
This looks so fun :3c ! And now that I've a little time, I will participate! AAA <3 Also.. Given I've "Cat" in my name, I know which team to join <u< ! [center]Best of luck everyone [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center]
This looks so fun :3c ! And now that I've a little time, I will participate! AAA <3

Also.. Given I've "Cat" in my name, I know which team to join <u< !
Best of luck everyone
F9No6Gk.png
@Loreka
Ooo, can I be added to the pinglist? I'm on mobile rn :3c
@Loreka
Ooo, can I be added to the pinglist? I'm on mobile rn :3c
Heck yeah, Team Mice! Rage against the feline machine!!
Heck yeah, Team Mice! Rage against the feline machine!!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@AWB

Of course - i've added you to both easy and hard for now but let me know if you would prefer just easy or hard.
@AWB

Of course - i've added you to both easy and hard for now but let me know if you would prefer just easy or hard.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6