Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2021!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Louretta Whew! I was gone for a long time from FR but am excited to be back and to start this challenge in January this time!! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11tUcXkz2dB0g68ZHvsQvfCz64b8jDymmBJR9jp50lgE/edit?usp=sharing][color=teal]Here[/color][/url] is my spreadsheet for the new year. I'll be doing Intermediate+, saving all chests, treasure packs and eggs but going to be hoard selling, I can't resist the quick change [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
@Louretta

Whew! I was gone for a long time from FR but am excited to be back and to start this challenge in January this time!! Here is my spreadsheet for the new year. I'll be doing Intermediate+, saving all chests, treasure packs and eggs but going to be hoard selling, I can't resist the quick change
@Mokian
Welcome back! :) You have been added.
@Mokian
Welcome back! :) You have been added.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

It took me a while to empty out my vault so it's ready for this challenge! :D I'm looking forward to trying the Expert level of this, especially since I want to motivate myself with my coliseum challenges

Here's the link to my personal sheet

I also just realised why your name is familiar to me - it's cause I started the Scavenger Hunt challenge you made! That's one that I am to complete next year!
@Louretta

It took me a while to empty out my vault so it's ready for this challenge! :D I'm looking forward to trying the Expert level of this, especially since I want to motivate myself with my coliseum challenges

Here's the link to my personal sheet

I also just realised why your name is familiar to me - it's cause I started the Scavenger Hunt challenge you made! That's one that I am to complete next year!
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
@FairyDuster
You have been added.

And yes, cleaning hoard/vault can be quite the pain. Thankfully every tab has a select all button now which helps a lot. :) The scav hunt should keep you busy for a while, have fun with both challenges!
@FairyDuster
You have been added.

And yes, cleaning hoard/vault can be quite the pain. Thankfully every tab has a select all button now which helps a lot. :) The scav hunt should keep you busy for a while, have fun with both challenges!
@Louretta

Hello! This will be my first time participating, so hopefully I'm doing everything correctly!
I'll be trying the expert difficulty! Let's see if I can clean out most of my hoard to get a fresh start for this haha. ^^;
Here's the spreadsheet link: here

@Louretta

Hello! This will be my first time participating, so hopefully I'm doing everything correctly!
I'll be trying the expert difficulty! Let's see if I can clean out most of my hoard to get a fresh start for this haha. ^^;
Here's the spreadsheet link: here

NSAWm8I.png
@Blesseil
Welcome! Your sheet looks great, I have added you. I hope you will enjoy the challenge, good luck. :)
@Blesseil
Welcome! Your sheet looks great, I have added you. I hope you will enjoy the challenge, good luck. :)
@Louretta
I'll be participating, let's see how this goes... I'll open all my current chests on Christmas, I think.

Sheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNDnrefWjfL-H5oR6WXeO-Tn1llcnfQH5BP1_h18nVw/edit?usp=sharing

edit: nevermind opening chests now, got about 100 gems and 75,000 treasure (mostly from 5 gilded), a whole bunch of junk trinkets & mats and some apparel
@Louretta
I'll be participating, let's see how this goes... I'll open all my current chests on Christmas, I think.

Sheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNDnrefWjfL-H5oR6WXeO-Tn1llcnfQH5BP1_h18nVw/edit?usp=sharing

edit: nevermind opening chests now, got about 100 gems and 75,000 treasure (mostly from 5 gilded), a whole bunch of junk trinkets & mats and some apparel
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Hmmm... thinking... Might join this. I've been semi-collecting chests and eggs and such for the last few months, so I'm thinking about starting this challenge with the stuff I already have. Mostly so I don't have to open stuff at the end of this month.

Just also need to decide how I'd do the monthly haul posts, since I vault all of my stuff almost daily. Helps me keep track of things easier. Hmmm.

Edit: Hmm. Also, question for Insanity: Buying dragons for exalting means I can still exalt them, ya? That's how the sentence reads off to me, but I wanted to make sure.
Hmmm... thinking... Might join this. I've been semi-collecting chests and eggs and such for the last few months, so I'm thinking about starting this challenge with the stuff I already have. Mostly so I don't have to open stuff at the end of this month.

Just also need to decide how I'd do the monthly haul posts, since I vault all of my stuff almost daily. Helps me keep track of things easier. Hmmm.

Edit: Hmm. Also, question for Insanity: Buying dragons for exalting means I can still exalt them, ya? That's how the sentence reads off to me, but I wanted to make sure.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
@Varric
Maybe you can post 2 screenshots instead? One of your vault on the first of the month and one of your vault at the very end of the month. I would be fine with that!

Edit: yes, you can exalt dragons on any challenge mode.
@Varric
Maybe you can post 2 screenshots instead? One of your vault on the first of the month and one of your vault at the very end of the month. I would be fine with that!

Edit: yes, you can exalt dragons on any challenge mode.
@CrystalDragon14
You have been added, good luck!
@CrystalDragon14
You have been added, good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47