Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2021!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Evalunadesie

It works now, I will add you!
@Evalunadesie

It works now, I will add you!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
While I won’t be able to awaken 700+ familiars in 2021 like I did this year, I will certainly still be joining lmAO

Here’s my 2021 sheet link, should work! I’ll be doing Expert+ again, sticking to it better this year. The only exception is I may hoard sell once, because I really have too much stuff to list or sell ,-,

The addition of prizes will totally make this even more fun and engaging, more motivating to keep people going on through the whole year!

While I know this isn’t my thread, I will be doing a mass opening or two with my collection from this year. So if anyone wants a ping for a 3k+ openables thread, pm me haha.
And I’ll be gifting some, so if you’d like Louretta, I could donate some for this years prizes? I certainly have enough gilded chests!
While I won’t be able to awaken 700+ familiars in 2021 like I did this year, I will certainly still be joining lmAO

Here’s my 2021 sheet link, should work! I’ll be doing Expert+ again, sticking to it better this year. The only exception is I may hoard sell once, because I really have too much stuff to list or sell ,-,

The addition of prizes will totally make this even more fun and engaging, more motivating to keep people going on through the whole year!

While I know this isn’t my thread, I will be doing a mass opening or two with my collection from this year. So if anyone wants a ping for a 3k+ openables thread, pm me haha.
And I’ll be gifting some, so if you’d like Louretta, I could donate some for this years prizes? I certainly have enough gilded chests!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Winterize

You have been added! :) Thank you for the offer, but I already have almost all of the prizes that I planned out, so you can just keep the haul you worked so hard for. Good luck opening!
@Winterize

You have been added! :) Thank you for the offer, but I already have almost all of the prizes that I planned out, so you can just keep the haul you worked so hard for. Good luck opening!
Alrighty then! :D thank you so much! I look forward to another year of this [emoji=new friend size=1]
Alrighty then! :D thank you so much! I look forward to another year of this
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'm currently setting up my spreadsheet but I just wanted to ask if Baldwin eggs still count? Thx!
I'm currently setting up my spreadsheet but I just wanted to ask if Baldwin eggs still count? Thx!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
@ENDragon6
Of course, I don't see why not. :)
@ENDragon6
Of course, I don't see why not. :)
@Louretta

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MwnlKnki8BmH-LyEZl3Z39L4_QL9gCNCD-DFRLFqIK0/edit?usp=sharing
@Louretta

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MwnlKnki8BmH-LyEZl3Z39L4_QL9gCNCD-DFRLFqIK0/edit?usp=sharing
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
@Louretta
My sheet is here. I love the inclusion of the raffle at the end of the month! I hope this gives more people reason to join!
@Louretta
My sheet is here. I love the inclusion of the raffle at the end of the month! I hope this gives more people reason to join!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
@TheFatRabbit
You have been added :)

@CriminalxIntent
Your sheet is locked for me. Make sure to set it to 'everyone with the link can view' when you go to share. There is an example picture on the first page of the thread.
@TheFatRabbit
You have been added :)

@CriminalxIntent
Your sheet is locked for me. Make sure to set it to 'everyone with the link can view' when you go to share. There is an example picture on the first page of the thread.
@Louretta

Fixed!
@Louretta

Fixed!
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47