Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Bora's Bountiful Bestiary ! (768/954)
1 2 3 4
[center][i][size=3]1.02.2021[/size][/i][/center] [indent]So I was down to four left and I decided to purchase them and instead sell the chests as it's more profitable in the long run! Everything has now been acquired for Night of the Nocturne![/indent] [center][item=Magic Mirror][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=crooked hatchet][item=painted marionette][item=colubrid column][item=curious kettle][/center]
So I was down to four left and I decided to purchase them and instead sell the chests as it's more profitable in the long run! Everything has now been acquired for Night of the Nocturne!
Magic Mirror Enchanted Armaments Crooked Hatchet Painted Marionette Colubrid Column Curious Kettle
[center][i][size=3]1.13.2021[/size][/i][/center] [indent]So I took a post-Nocturne break to recoup but still managed to get some bonding/Swipp/Baldwin. Over the last two-ish weeks this has been what's acquired![/indent] [center][item=Ignited Imp][item=Cosmo Gecko][item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout][item=Black-Wing Hummingbird][item=Ornamental Eyewing][item=Crackers][item=Thornhide Floron][/center]
So I took a post-Nocturne break to recoup but still managed to get some bonding/Swipp/Baldwin. Over the last two-ish weeks this has been what's acquired!
Ignited Imp Cosmo Gecko Bubble Brook Gecko Undergrowth Shovelsnout Black-wing Hummingbird Ornamental Eyewing Crackers Thornhide Floron
Finally got this back up to date and looking pretty again.
Finally got this back up to date and looking pretty again.
1 2 3 4