Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Bora's Bountiful Bestiary ! (768/954)
1 2 3 4
[center][i][size=3]12.20.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Okay, getting into the meat of Night of the Nocturne, already a successful day so far in my books. A few eggs and some breed changes too![/indent] [center][item=Writer's Aid][item=Poltergeist Piano][item=Manticore's Might][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Tinder Toy][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Agol][item=Living Luminance][item=Masked Phantom][item=Scroll Stealer][item=Seething Stove][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Spring Millifae][item=Melon Squirmscoot][item=Spidered Seat][item=Swinging Chandelier][/center]
Okay, getting into the meat of Night of the Nocturne, already a successful day so far in my books. A few eggs and some breed changes too!
Writer's Aid Poltergeist Piano Manticore's Might Bouncy Broiler Tinder Toy Vigilant Spear Agol Living Luminance Masked Phantom Scroll Stealer Seething Stove Spritely Portrait Spring Millifae Melon Squirmscoot Spidered Seat Swinging Chandelier
[center][i][size=3]12.21.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Went to grind for a chest this morning before work and got an eliminate instead. Whatever works. Thanks to some generous donations I'm rounding out some non-NotN familiars too![/indent] [center][item=Autumn Millifae][item=Winter Sphinx][item=Fairy Octopus][item=Origami Steward][item=Radiant Flutterbun] [item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Gale Wolf][item=Snow Streak][item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Fallen Streak][/center]
Went to grind for a chest this morning before work and got an eliminate instead. Whatever works. Thanks to some generous donations I'm rounding out some non-NotN familiars too!
Autumn Millifae Winter Sphinx Fairy Octopus Origami Steward Radiant Flutterbun

Maren Wavesinger Gale Wolf Snow Streak Windcarve Harpy Fallen Streak
[center][i][size=3]12.22.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Slowly but surely making a dent in a lot of NotN familiars. I was supposed ot be at work today but there's a potential COVID scare in the family and as such I have to stay out of work. Might as well coli.[/indent] [center][item=surf strider][item=flamerest fiendcat][item=barkskin watcher] [item=vigorous goblet][item=furious faun][item=spellbound tome][item=battered vase][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=wicker dragon][item=flutterbun][item=ectoplasmime][item=raucous runner][item=enscorcelled volume][item=silverstring harp][item=killer keyboard][/center]
Slowly but surely making a dent in a lot of NotN familiars. I was supposed ot be at work today but there's a potential COVID scare in the family and as such I have to stay out of work. Might as well coli.
Surf Strider Flamerest Fiendcat Barkskin Watcher

Vigorous Goblet Furious Faun Spellbound Tome Battered Vase Pinpush Mirror Doll Wicker Dragon Flutterbun Ectoplasmime Raucous Runner Silverstring Harp Killer Keyboard
[center][i][size=3]12.23.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent] Got some other things going on so grinding might be a little light today. But all of the Baldwin's NotN familiars are brewed! Now to start brewing chests![/indent] [center][item=folded friend][item=serpentine lamp][item=veilspun verse][item=spirit armor][item=dancing chalice][item=Catty Cannon][item=animated armor][item=calculating candelabra][/center]
Got some other things going on so grinding might be a little light today. But all of the Baldwin's NotN familiars are brewed! Now to start brewing chests!
Folded Friend Serpentine Lamp Veilspun Verse Spirit Armor Dancing Chalice Catty Cannon Animated Armor Calculating Candelabra
[center][i][size=3]12.24.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Happy Christmas Eve! Let's do some grinding. Thank you to a fellow bestiary hunter for the wonderful gifts! It means so much![/indent] [center][item=pitfall fixture][item=sorcerous arms][item=blooming hedgehide][item=four-eyed phylactery][item=poltergeist pile][item=opposing forces][item=ghosthost viola][item=magic carpet][item=living sculpture] [item=axe mimic][item=antique chair][item=banshee brooch][item=valorous cape][item=snarling mimic][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=chocolate noggle][item=luminous ambassador][/center]
Happy Christmas Eve! Let's do some grinding. Thank you to a fellow bestiary hunter for the wonderful gifts! It means so much!
Pitfall Fixture Sorcerous Arms Blooming Hedgehide Four-Eyed Phylactery Poltergeist Pile Opposing Forces Ghosthost Viola Magic Carpet Living Sculpture

Axe Mimic Antique Chair Banshee Brooch Valorous Cape Snarling Mimic Glitterfreeze Ambassador Chocolate Noggle Luminous Ambassador
[center][i][size=3]12.25.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Really happy with the progress I've made during this NotN! The goal is to have all of the familiars for it by the end of the event and I think I might be able to! Someone donated a familiar and it happened to be my 600th! Here's to another 100 in the next month![/indent] [center][item=Bewildered Broom][item=Time Devourer][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Encouraging Quill][item=Animated Statue][item=Steadfast Sweeper][item=Dreameater][item=overwatered seedling][item=deadly reflection] [item=Otherworldly Aura][/center]
Really happy with the progress I've made during this NotN! The goal is to have all of the familiars for it by the end of the event and I think I might be able to!

Someone donated a familiar and it happened to be my 600th! Here's to another 100 in the next month!
Bewildered Broom Time Devourer Bogsneak Puppet Orbiting Spirit Encouraging Quill Animated Statue Steadfast Sweeper Dreameater Overwatered Seedling Deadly Reflection

Otherworldly Aura
[center][i][size=3]12.26.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]Didn't have a ton of luck as far as familiars go today but got quite a few eggs.[/indent] [center][item=transmuted treasure][item=glazed sentry][item=tick-tock][/center]
Didn't have a ton of luck as far as familiars go today but got quite a few eggs.
Transmuted Treasure Glazed Sentry Tick-Tock
[center][i][size=3]12.28.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]I forgot to post yesterday so here's two days lumped together so far. Thanks so much to a generous donation for some coli familiars I did not have yet!![/indent] [center][item=smoldering sconce][item=inquisitive shroud][item=wandering surgepriest][item=wooden marionette][item=cryptic cameo][item=jawlocker][item=apparition lance][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Kyorinrin] [item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Poultrygeist][item=Shalebuck][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Carrioncorn][item=Tengu Caller][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Wetland Unicorn][/center]
I forgot to post yesterday so here's two days lumped together so far. Thanks so much to a generous donation for some coli familiars I did not have yet!!
Smoldering Sconce Inquisitive Shroud Wandering Surgepriest Wooden Marionette Cryptic Cameo Jawlocker Apparition Lance Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Mischievous Magnifier Kyorinrin

Venerable Shalebuck Deadwood Strangler Poultrygeist Shalebuck Permafrost Impaler Longneck Hunter Bramblecrown Stoat Glassbound Solarvul Glassbound Gustvul Teardrop Owlynx Treehorn Wolpertinger Snowy Owlynx Apatite Fisher Crystalplate Stinger Carrioncorn Tengu Caller Longneck Scholar Wetland Unicorn
[center][i][size=3]12.29.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent]So close to all of the NotN familiars!! Almost there![/indent] [center][item=Dirge Fiddlefiend][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Glowing Globe][item=Serthis Support][item=Veiled Vision][/center]
So close to all of the NotN familiars!! Almost there!
Dirge Fiddlefiend Unlikely Alliance Glowing Globe Serthis Support Veiled Vision
[center][i][size=3]12.30.2020[/size][/i][/center] [indent][s]Eight[/s] Six away![/indent] [center][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Tricky Telescope][item=Crystal Carrier] [item=Trick of the Light][/center]
Eight Six away!
Vulpine Lamp Ravenous Cauldron Tricky Telescope Crystal Carrier

Trick of the Light
1 2 3 4