Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 18 - 31
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Phenri 1. Searching the Ruins 2. Battle Pose Thank you SO much for running this event. It was an absolute blast. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Phenri
1. Searching the Ruins
2. Battle Pose

Thank you SO much for running this event. It was an absolute blast.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@Phenri

Thanks for hosting! I sort of fell off at the end, but I'm still glad I joined, because it was so much fun and I snagged two eggs and a Molten Wartoad out of it!

1. Mire Blockade
2. Hippo Harvest
3. Season of Sphinxes
4. Fighting Spirit
5. Leveling With Enkil
6. Searching the Ruins
7. Sparkling Prize
@Phenri

Thanks for hosting! I sort of fell off at the end, but I'm still glad I joined, because it was so much fun and I snagged two eggs and a Molten Wartoad out of it!

1. Mire Blockade
2. Hippo Harvest
3. Season of Sphinxes
4. Fighting Spirit
5. Leveling With Enkil
6. Searching the Ruins
7. Sparkling Prize
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
Congrats to all the winners! :D
Congrats to all the winners! :D
ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
DVhai54.png Opal's Quest Board | Breeding Rainbow Challenge | Back to Basics BOTUC | Long Drop Coli Challenge | Weggacy Challenge | Kingdomlock - Ivory Chains
@Phenri

Thank you, once more, for hosting the scavenger hunt. It was the first one I've participated in and it was quite fun. I ended up snagging 4 eggs (hatched 3 of those :D) and two boss familiars as well as a bunch of apparel, which I am more than happy about as I can always use more apparel to transmute.

And also a big thank you to everyone else involved in making this event a reality. You guys and gals rock!

1.Phenri's Potion Pack
2.Shepherd of Stone
3.Mire Blockade
4.Leveling With Enkil
5.Scavenger's Luck
6.Lucky Pebble
@Phenri

Thank you, once more, for hosting the scavenger hunt. It was the first one I've participated in and it was quite fun. I ended up snagging 4 eggs (hatched 3 of those :D) and two boss familiars as well as a bunch of apparel, which I am more than happy about as I can always use more apparel to transmute.

And also a big thank you to everyone else involved in making this event a reality. You guys and gals rock!

1.Phenri's Potion Pack
2.Shepherd of Stone
3.Mire Blockade
4.Leveling With Enkil
5.Scavenger's Luck
6.Lucky Pebble
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Hey @phenri just want to say thanks so much for running this! And good job everyone!! Congrats to all the winners![emoji=firework size=1] (Ps is it ok if I mess around with a copy of the spreadsheet? I'm working on learning how to do stuff with them you guys made a really cool one)
Hey @phenri just want to say thanks so much for running this! And good job everyone!! Congrats to all the winners!

(Ps is it ok if I mess around with a copy of the spreadsheet? I'm working on learning how to do stuff with them you guys made a really cool one)
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped run this!
@phenri here's my prize preference list
  1. Sparkling Prize
  2. Scavenger Gear
  3. Scavenger's Luck
  4. Battle Pose
  5. Leveling With Enkil
  6. Shepherd of Stone
  7. Phenri's Potion Pack
  8. Out-of-Season Outfit
  9. Season of Sphinxes
  10. Hippo Harvest
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped run this!
@phenri here's my prize preference list
  1. Sparkling Prize
  2. Scavenger Gear
  3. Scavenger's Luck
  4. Battle Pose
  5. Leveling With Enkil
  6. Shepherd of Stone
  7. Phenri's Potion Pack
  8. Out-of-Season Outfit
  9. Season of Sphinxes
  10. Hippo Harvest
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@Phenri

Ahh, this is very unexpected!!
Unfortunately I didn't end up grinding nearly as much as I'd liked to, but it was fun nonetheless, thanks for hosting!

I'd like...

1. Battle Pose
2. Scavenger's Luck
3. Fighting Spirit
@Phenri

Ahh, this is very unexpected!!
Unfortunately I didn't end up grinding nearly as much as I'd liked to, but it was fun nonetheless, thanks for hosting!

I'd like...

1. Battle Pose
2. Scavenger's Luck
3. Fighting Spirit
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Di136M
Sure, you can make a copy and mess around with it! ^^
@Di136M
Sure, you can make a copy and mess around with it! ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri [emoji=snapper love size=1][emoji=apparel helm size=1][emoji=torch size=1][emoji=net size=1][emoji=mirror love size=1] 1 Scavenger's Luck 2 Wandering the Desert 3 Fighting Spirit 4 Battlefield Grace
@Phenri

1 Scavenger's Luck
2 Wandering the Desert
3 Fighting Spirit
4 Battlefield Grace
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@Phenri
  1. Battle pose
  2. Fighting Spirit
  3. Lucky Pebble
  4. Scavenger’s Luck
  5. Made With Crayon