Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] ScavHunt - Oct 18 - 31
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Phenri
Looks like my sheet has a broken reference in the Points tab. Did I accidentally break it, or did something change at the source sheet? Thanks in advance for the help!
@Phenri
Looks like my sheet has a broken reference in the Points tab. Did I accidentally break it, or did something change at the source sheet? Thanks in advance for the help!
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
my Points and Lists+RefCount sheets both have "Import Range Internal Error" messages, i suspect something is wrong with the main reference sheet
my Points and Lists+RefCount sheets both have "Import Range Internal Error" messages, i suspect something is wrong with the main reference sheet
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
My sheet seems to be back to normal now! Thanks for the quick fix. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My sheet seems to be back to normal now! Thanks for the quick fix.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@dragonflare92
PM, please :D

@Atavan
It is usually only the currency for the current fest that's accepted for the badge, I'll edit it to make it more clear ^^

@betty
I am not sure I see the error, can you be more specific or show me a screenshot? :3

@ladywindgrace
I must admit, it must have been a minor error, since I just woke up, so unless I somehow became a spreadsheet wizard in my sleep, I think it just fixed itself ^^ Sometimes google sheets can be finicky - I'm glad your sheet is back to normal!
@dragonflare92
PM, please :D

@Atavan
It is usually only the currency for the current fest that's accepted for the badge, I'll edit it to make it more clear ^^

@betty
I am not sure I see the error, can you be more specific or show me a screenshot? :3

@ladywindgrace
I must admit, it must have been a minor error, since I just woke up, so unless I somehow became a spreadsheet wizard in my sleep, I think it just fixed itself ^^ Sometimes google sheets can be finicky - I'm glad your sheet is back to normal!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@phenri

it's fixed for me like it is for lady, i think we were having the same issue
@phenri

it's fixed for me like it is for lady, i think we were having the same issue
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Buy-in sent! Let's find some stuff!

Man, this means I have to actually pay attention to my drops instead of reading fic and clicking on muscle memory.
Buy-in sent! Let's find some stuff!

Man, this means I have to actually pay attention to my drops instead of reading fic and clicking on muscle memory.
KfpmU0m.png
Heck, I've actually been in the mood for coli recently anyway, so this is good timing! Sending the buy-in now!
Heck, I've actually been in the mood for coli recently anyway, so this is good timing! Sending the buy-in now!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Donation badges updated <3
Donation badges updated <3
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri hi! I feel like your adding clan profile links under the who donated for misc badge thing might lead to people assuming I am collecting fams for the thing (I got a fam pm from someone labelled scav hunt donations about 45 minutes after you updated that post -- people see images and go ok click to send with out reading)

so maybe don't update with images/or default us back to usernames only? or go wow i don't wanna update this for the next 2 weeks so honor system.

(i'm forwarding the items back to the sender because idk if they signed up for the base event and i'm lazy)
@Phenri hi! I feel like your adding clan profile links under the who donated for misc badge thing might lead to people assuming I am collecting fams for the thing (I got a fam pm from someone labelled scav hunt donations about 45 minutes after you updated that post -- people see images and go ok click to send with out reading)

so maybe don't update with images/or default us back to usernames only? or go wow i don't wanna update this for the next 2 weeks so honor system.

(i'm forwarding the items back to the sender because idk if they signed up for the base event and i'm lazy)
@jbapple
Oh.. that.. has never happened before. I've done that for months when just running ScavHunt on the regular IF. I'm terribly sorry that happened. I'll remove it again so this won't happen again.
@jbapple
Oh.. that.. has never happened before. I've done that for months when just running ScavHunt on the regular IF. I'm terribly sorry that happened. I'll remove it again so this won't happen again.
Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12