Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [closed] Sneaky Sunday - Year Three
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Happy to have hopped into the tail end of year 3, and I can't wait to hang around for year 4!
Happy to have hopped into the tail end of year 3, and I can't wait to hang around for year 4!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
The graphs and the crocobog are thoroughly epic and deeply appreciated. Thank you as always for running this fun project!
The graphs and the crocobog are thoroughly epic and deeply appreciated. Thank you as always for running this fun project!
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
This thread has been so much fun to follow (and makes me consider doing some more bog hatching myself...), and I love seeing the data at the end. Looking forward to crocobog and Year Four!
This thread has been so much fun to follow (and makes me consider doing some more bog hatching myself...), and I love seeing the data at the end. Looking forward to crocobog and Year Four!
Another fun year! It's always so interesting to see the stats at the end~
Good luck with Crocbog!
Another fun year! It's always so interesting to see the stats at the end~
Good luck with Crocbog!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
Crocobog is very cute! Congrats on Year 3 -- looking forward to Year 4!
Crocobog is very cute! Congrats on Year 3 -- looking forward to Year 4!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
Thank you all for the kind words, the comments, the encouragement, and for joining in on this quest. All of this truly brings me joy. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] The new thread is up and open [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3056707]here[/url]!
Thank you all for the kind words, the comments, the encouragement, and for joining in on this quest. All of this truly brings me joy.

The new thread is up and open here!
fgp70FI.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76850685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768507/76850685_350.png[/img][/url][/center] At last! Crocobog has graced us with her beauty! Adjusted the gene plan because I'm a sucker for flair, and some minor notes on her breeding are in her bio. Still haven't come up with a better name for her. So it goes!
76850685_350.png

At last! Crocobog has graced us with her beauty! Adjusted the gene plan because I'm a sucker for flair, and some minor notes on her breeding are in her bio.

Still haven't come up with a better name for her. So it goes!
fgp70FI.png
Aw, she's beautiful! Congrats on her!
Aw, she's beautiful! Congrats on her!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19