Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF Fire Dom] Ember Toss '20
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Pinglist has been updated through here! I'll be heading to bed at this point, but please remember that any tosses made before rollover tonight count for today and any after rollover (even if it's before I'm able to post the next bottles) count for tomorrow's batch.
Pinglist has been updated through here! I'll be heading to bed at this point, but please remember that any tosses made before rollover tonight count for today and any after rollover (even if it's before I'm able to post the next bottles) count for tomorrow's batch.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Oo, I was wondering where this event ran off to :) Please put me on any and all pinglists for it ^_^ [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: StrykeSlammerII [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 9 [/quote]
Oo, I was wondering where this event ran off to :)
Please put me on any and all pinglists for it ^_^
Ember Toss Order Form wrote:
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 9
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Quote:
Username: Meadbhb
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: Meadbhb
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Quote:
Username: Inei
Quote:
Username: Inei
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: CattusFurtim56 [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]:1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]:5 [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63053132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630532/63053132_350.png[/img][/url] Cendis slunk over to the forge, his amber eyes wide with excitement and intrigue. This was something he had never done before, but was thrilled at the idea of being able to awaken a golem. He placed his front paws on the forge and stood upright over it, making himself appear a lot larger then he actually was. Steamed bellowed out of his nostrils as he looked eagerly at the forge. "I'll take on the task of awakening these golems for my clan!"
Quote:
Username: CattusFurtim56
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day):5

63053132_350.png

Cendis slunk over to the forge, his amber eyes wide with excitement and intrigue. This was something he had never done before, but was thrilled at the idea of being able to awaken a golem. He placed his front paws on the forge and stood upright over it, making himself appear a lot larger then he actually was. Steamed bellowed out of his nostrils as he looked eagerly at the forge.

"I'll take on the task of awakening these golems for my clan!"
@Falconair

Oh is it possible to be added to the pinglist? Thanks in advanced for your time.
@Falconair

Oh is it possible to be added to the pinglist? Thanks in advanced for your time.
Quote:
Username: rubyredtan
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10
Quote:
Username: rubyredtan
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Nejibana [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43143851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431439/43143851_350.png[/img][/url] “I was wondering when this would start—I reckon you remember my kids coming by here before… Alex and Adrian?” he surmised as he approached the bellows. “Well, I’m not sure if you remember them, but they kept going on and on [i]and on[/i] about this event here so I figured why not try it out? It looks fun—and no need to worry, I’m a Water-type dragon…eagle… yeah let’s go with eagle, I should be fine,” he chuckled as he approached the bellows. Was it really this hot?!
Quote:
Username: Nejibana

43143851_350.png

“I was wondering when this would start—I reckon you remember my kids coming by here before… Alex and Adrian?” he surmised as he approached the bellows.

“Well, I’m not sure if you remember them, but they kept going on and on and on about this event here so I figured why not try it out? It looks fun—and no need to worry, I’m a Water-type dragon…eagle… yeah let’s go with eagle, I should be fine,” he chuckled as he approached the bellows.

Was it really this hot?!
Quote:
Username: WardenOfTheBluff
Quote:
Username: WardenOfTheBluff
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
Quote:
Username: VioletWhirlwind
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Quote:
Username: VioletWhirlwind
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32