Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Time Tangle - a lore maze
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WL9997j.png[/img] [center] [font=georgia][size=3][color=#33032d] What will you choose for your story? [/color][/size][/center] Hello, and welcome to our time traveling adventure story! However, this isn't your average tale, as you, the reader, can choose which paths to follow. Yes, that's right - this is a Choose Your Own Adventure story, written for this event only! Who knows what can happen… [center][font=georgia][size=6][color=#33032d] So - how do you play this game? [/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] There is a fee of 10kt/g to play this game. However, after you reach your first ending, the replay fee drops to 5kt/g. [*] \to play the story, you’ll be given first a message, which, after reading, will present to you choices, with links embedded in them. To choose the way you want to progress, click the link for the option you chose - it will send you to a dragon, whose bio includes the next part of the story and, after that, more links to further choices. There are a total of 7 endings to get, total. [*] When you finish the story, you'll receive a multi-digit code. You need to send that code to one of us, and we'll send you the badge you've won. Some routes have several badges, though some repeat over several endings... [*] Your number of times you can play is only limited by you - there are 9 badges to get from different routes and endings and, if we may say so ourselves, the story is great, too. [*] Finally, to register, contact one of us, the people running the event, with your fee. We'll respond to your message with our own - the start of the story. Feel free to check [color=cyan][u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1577010r9BS79-i5ZaWdLKeWHSt0UKzQ9PI9ENVPpx-A/edit?usp=sharing]The Spreadsheet[/url][/u][/color] to see who is currently up! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=410438][user=moonichrome] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=233613][user=thepurple][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=312471][user=RisenWolf][/center] [font=georgia][size=6][color=#33032d]Credits[/color][/size]: The story was written by: moonichrome The badges for this event: ThePurple, HollowBay and moonichrome The coding: HollowBay and moonichrome Special thanks to everyone in the flight who volunteered dragon bios to make this possible, to our amazing attendants, and to everyone here, for playing!
WL9997j.png
What will you choose for your story?

Hello, and welcome to our time traveling adventure story! However, this isn't your average tale, as you, the reader, can choose which paths to follow.
Yes, that's right - this is a Choose Your Own Adventure story, written for this event only!

Who knows what can happen…
So - how do you play this game?
  • There is a fee of 10kt/g to play this game. However, after you reach your first ending, the replay fee drops to 5kt/g.
  • \to play the story, you’ll be given first a message, which, after reading, will present to you choices, with links embedded in them. To choose the way you want to progress, click the link for the option you chose - it will send you to a dragon, whose bio includes the next part of the story and, after that, more links to further choices. There are a total of 7 endings to get, total.
  • When you finish the story, you'll receive a multi-digit code. You need to send that code to one of us, and we'll send you the badge you've won. Some routes have several badges, though some repeat over several endings...
  • Your number of times you can play is only limited by you - there are 9 badges to get from different routes and endings and, if we may say so ourselves, the story is great, too.
  • Finally, to register, contact one of us, the people running the event, with your fee. We'll respond to your message with our own - the start of the story. Feel free to check The Spreadsheet to see who is currently up!

Credits:

The story was written by: moonichrome
    The badges for this event: ThePurple, HollowBay and moonichrome
    The coding: HollowBay and moonichrome
    Special thanks to everyone in the flight who volunteered dragon bios to make this possible, to our amazing attendants, and to everyone here, for playing!
pandalion1.png UwU
The event is now open for players!
The event is now open for players!
pandalion1.png UwU
@RisenWolf Hi there! Thanks again for helping me get started. Thought it'd be better to ask questions here--

Let's say for example, I want to do 2 more playthroughs today. Would it be OK to just send you the payment for both routes in one PM (10kt), or would it be better to send 5kt at the start of each playthrough instead?
@RisenWolf Hi there! Thanks again for helping me get started. Thought it'd be better to ask questions here--

Let's say for example, I want to do 2 more playthroughs today. Would it be OK to just send you the payment for both routes in one PM (10kt), or would it be better to send 5kt at the start of each playthrough instead?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Feel free to send them together! Just send me the two codes you get in the message.
@Disillusionist
Feel free to send them together! Just send me the two codes you get in the message.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
This is a really fun event. I had a blast going through all the different options! Thank you moonichrome for all the wonderfully written characters and compelling story. I loved each and every route, even the shorter ones!

Thank you HallowBay, ThePurple, and moonichrome for an amazing set of Badges. I can't wait to file them with my Badge Holder dragon. They are all absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you to all the volunteers who let their dragon Profiles be used. It was exciting to see where each link would bring me to, meeting both the dragon holding the story and the characters and/or actions my choices lead to.

And thank you RisenWolf for attending my playthroughs. I had a lot of fun sending PMs back and forth with you!
This is a really fun event. I had a blast going through all the different options! Thank you moonichrome for all the wonderfully written characters and compelling story. I loved each and every route, even the shorter ones!

Thank you HallowBay, ThePurple, and moonichrome for an amazing set of Badges. I can't wait to file them with my Badge Holder dragon. They are all absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you to all the volunteers who let their dragon Profiles be used. It was exciting to see where each link would bring me to, meeting both the dragon holding the story and the characters and/or actions my choices lead to.

And thank you RisenWolf for attending my playthroughs. I had a lot of fun sending PMs back and forth with you!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
hey @nuttysaladtree - just to let you know! I've received all your PMs and will be very glad to get you your badges just as soon as I have access to the spreadsheet. I haven't forgotten nor am I ignoring you, so I hope it didn't seem rude or ghosty! Very sorry for the inconvenience.
hey @nuttysaladtree - just to let you know! I've received all your PMs and will be very glad to get you your badges just as soon as I have access to the spreadsheet. I haven't forgotten nor am I ignoring you, so I hope it didn't seem rude or ghosty! Very sorry for the inconvenience.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@thePurple, thanks for letting me know! I figured something came up on your end. Happy Thundercrack!
@thePurple, thanks for letting me know! I figured something came up on your end. Happy Thundercrack!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?