Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Long Drop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kiary I have already started my thunderhead long drop :)
@Kiary I have already started my thunderhead long drop :)
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
Uh, I'm pretty new, so I've no idea what makes that area terrible/painful
But hey, you can do this, you got the first 7 already done!!
Just *checks* 12 to go!

You can do this! *waves pompoms*
Uh, I'm pretty new, so I've no idea what makes that area terrible/painful
But hey, you can do this, you got the first 7 already done!!
Just *checks* 12 to go!

You can do this! *waves pompoms*
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
Suffering in Scorched Forest, please help, I require medical assistance

good luck in Thunderhead
Suffering in Scorched Forest, please help, I require medical assistance

good luck in Thunderhead
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
I am going to do this
yes.
why?
bored. stubborn. stupid.
starting in the training fields!
my thread.
I am going to do this
yes.
why?
bored. stubborn. stupid.
starting in the training fields!
my thread.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729067092908703834/740322134848438353/unknown.png[/img] [size=5]Commentary Version[/size] in which you are privy to my screaming [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/1#post_2876407]To Beginning[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/5#post_44239973]To Drops[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/4#post_44155898]Last venue[/url] | Next venue[/center] [quote=Pinglist]@Everburn @tacotwix @Xayxayx @Duskphoenix @Whesh @kingseedling @Kiary @DawnSky101[/quote] So! Update time. I figured that having huge posts with about a dozen discord screenshots each would be, yknow, inconvenient. And I've had a bit of a weird week, so I couldn't compile the screenshots if I wanted to :p
unknown.png
Commentary Version
in which you are privy to my screaming
To Beginning | To Drops | Last venue | Next venue

So! Update time.
I figured that having huge posts with about a dozen discord screenshots each would be, yknow, inconvenient.
And I've had a bit of a weird week, so I couldn't compile the screenshots if I wanted to :p
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729067092908703834/740360524797051021/unknown.png[/img] [size=5]Drop Version[/size] Where you get a reprieve from my screaming [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/1#post_2876407]To Beginning[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/5#post_44239969]To Commentary[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2876407/4#post_44155903]Last venue[/url] | Next venue[/center] [quote=Familiars][item = dire vulture]x2 [item = dustfeather sphinx] [item = magpie sphinx] [item = roving lionsnake]x2 [item = golden lionsnake]x2 [item = pale greattusk] [item = plainstrider bard]x3 [item = king quillrunner] [item = quillrunner] [item = raptors herder] [item = raptors wanderer] [item = rabid grinfin]x2 [item = coursing skira]x2 [item = grassland skira]x2 [item = unburdened billy][/quote] [quote=Battle Items][item = scratch]x5 [item = meditate] [item = shred]x2 [item = frigid bolt] [item = shock bolt]x2 [item = thunder slash]x2 [item = earthen might fragment] [item = diseased might fragment]x4 [item = frozen might fragment] [item = dark might fragment] [item = shining might fragment] [item = earthen acuity fragment] [item = zephyr acuity fragment]x3 [item = charged acuity fragment]x2 [item = frozen acuity fragment] [item = fiery acuity fragment] [item = shroud] [item = contaminate] [item = shock] [item = might fragment] [item = acuity fragment]x2 [item = sap] [item = aid] [item = minor health potion]x25 [item = health potion]x24[/quote] [quote=Apparel][item = dented iron boots] [item = white wooly coat] [item = teardrop citrine anklet] [item = teardrop citrine tail ring] [item = pathfinder’s gloves] [item = bubbly bisque bustle]x2 [item = bubbly bisque gloves] [item = nebula starsilk scarf] [item = nebula starsilk socks][/quote] [quote=Specialty/Rare Drops][item = vial of hypnotic sight] [item = primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] [item = secondary gene: trail (gaoler)] [item = tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)] [item = primary gene: candycane (banescale)] [item = porcelain automaton chest] [item = tesla coil chest] [item = abandoned factory chest]x3 [item = clockwork assistant chest]x2 [item = sssstrike chest]x2[/quote]
unknown.png
Drop Version
Where you get a reprieve from my screaming
To Beginning | To Commentary | Last venue | Next venue
Familiars wrote:
Dire Vulture x2 Dustfeather Sphinx Magpie Sphinx Roving Lionsnake x2 Golden Lionsnake x2 Pale Greattusk Plainstrider Bard x3 King Quillrunner Quillrunner Rabid Grinfin x2 Coursing Skira x2 Grassland Skira x2 Unburdened Billy
Battle Items wrote:
Scratch x5 Meditate Shred x2 Frigid Bolt Shock Bolt x2 Thunder Slash x2 Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment x4 Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment x3 Charged Acuity Fragment x2 Frozen Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Shroud Contaminate Shock Might Fragment Acuity Fragment x2 Sap Aid Minor Health Potion x25 Health Potion x24
Apparel wrote:
Dented Iron Boots White Wooly Coat Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Bubbly Bisque Bustle x2 Bubbly Bisque Gloves Nebula Starsilk Scarf Nebula Starsilk Socks
Specialty/Rare Drops wrote:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Porcelain Automaton Chest Tesla Coil Chest Abandoned Factory Chest x3 Clockwork Assistant Chest x2 Sssstrike Chest x2
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
good job
good job
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I came up with another insane coli challenge!
start with three level one dragons
you can't leave the venue until they all reach level 10
and then in the next, they go to level 20
and then you start again, with new dragons
and keep going until you've done all the venues
I came up with another insane coli challenge!
start with three level one dragons
you can't leave the venue until they all reach level 10
and then in the next, they go to level 20
and then you start again, with new dragons
and keep going until you've done all the venues
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@DragonQueenJ terrible! I think I'll do a variation of it once I'm done my long drop.
@DragonQueenJ terrible! I think I'll do a variation of it once I'm done my long drop.
unknown.png FRT + 3
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
I'm sorry for that
you don't need to
I'm just spouting my weird idea and procrastinating on my Long Drop
I'm sorry for that
you don't need to
I'm just spouting my weird idea and procrastinating on my Long Drop
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns