Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~Perpetual Questing Initiative~
I think I'm hilarious.
Welcome

I have many goals on FR. Some are much easier to reach than others, but all of them are pretty lofty. The only problem is... I'm absolutely terrible at self-motivation.

So welcome to the Perpetual Questing Initiative! This is my continually repurposed thread where I document all my quests, lament all the pretty things there are to spend money on, watch numbers go up, and brag, probably. Feel free to stop by and cheer me on!

Quest List - Current Goal(s) - Other
I think I'm hilarious.
Welcome

I have many goals on FR. Some are much easier to reach than others, but all of them are pretty lofty. The only problem is... I'm absolutely terrible at self-motivation.

So welcome to the Perpetual Questing Initiative! This is my continually repurposed thread where I document all my quests, lament all the pretty things there are to spend money on, watch numbers go up, and brag, probably. Feel free to stop by and cheer me on!

Quest List - Current Goal(s) - Other
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Eventual Goals
  • Finish geneing and dressing my lair
  • Fully upgrade lair
  • Fully upgrade HD
  • Complete lair lore
  • Mass hatch - 1/2 Plague and 1/2 Nature eggs
  • Obtain a plague primal G1
  • Obtain a nature primal G1
  • Scatter aforementioned nature primal to match a Nature Sprite
  • Complete bestiary (KS-non-inclusive)
  • Obtain a Bone Fiend
Completed Goals
  • Buy Boneyard Tatters for Esmé
Eventual Goals
  • Finish geneing and dressing my lair
  • Fully upgrade lair
  • Fully upgrade HD
  • Complete lair lore
  • Mass hatch - 1/2 Plague and 1/2 Nature eggs
  • Obtain a plague primal G1
  • Obtain a nature primal G1
  • Scatter aforementioned nature primal to match a Nature Sprite
  • Complete bestiary (KS-non-inclusive)
  • Obtain a Bone Fiend
Completed Goals
  • Buy Boneyard Tatters for Esmé
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Current Initiative: Let's Dress Some Dragons

I've got 17 permas and a few of them are already done. So this can't be too hard. Right?
...Right?

Unfinished:
-Crosis
-Styred
-Mags
-Ripper
-Hound
-Hest
-Route
-Kanal
-Pyr (Aster)
-Eleanora
-Hemwick
-Nokken (AncientMelody)
Finished:
-Esmé
-Speck
-Mysta
-Offal

My money-making ventures:
  • Food sales, from fodder training
  • Scavenging Giant Darners to sell
  • No don't worry I'll sell all that fest apparel in my vault
    eventually just gotta wait til the price is right
Current Initiative: Let's Dress Some Dragons

I've got 17 permas and a few of them are already done. So this can't be too hard. Right?
...Right?

Unfinished:
-Crosis
-Styred
-Mags
-Ripper
-Hound
-Hest
-Route
-Kanal
-Pyr (Aster)
-Eleanora
-Hemwick
-Nokken (AncientMelody)
Finished:
-Esmé
-Speck
-Mysta
-Offal

My money-making ventures:
  • Food sales, from fodder training
  • Scavenging Giant Darners to sell
  • No don't worry I'll sell all that fest apparel in my vault
    eventually just gotta wait til the price is right
Wanna assist the initiative?

Hey, that's awesome, thank you so much!

Things that would be radical:
  • A little encouragement goes a long way, seriously. Just posting here wishing me luck means a lot, and it encourages me to keep going!
  • Pointing me to any threads where my current goal item(s) are being sold for cheaper than LAH - I don't have the time to check over every Items for Sale thread and such myself, but y'know, savings are always a plus.
  • Check out my bulk food and familiar sales thread! Please, I'm drowning. The KB 5-point food is a curse.
  • And if you've got a little extra cash, I make accents! Some Plague-y flair (usually, unless I'm printing a fest accent) and all the proceeds usually go right to the quest!

Gotta make an artshop. Gotta link that here. I'll do that... eventually... when I get the examples together.
Wanna assist the initiative?

Hey, that's awesome, thank you so much!

Things that would be radical:
  • A little encouragement goes a long way, seriously. Just posting here wishing me luck means a lot, and it encourages me to keep going!
  • Pointing me to any threads where my current goal item(s) are being sold for cheaper than LAH - I don't have the time to check over every Items for Sale thread and such myself, but y'know, savings are always a plus.
  • Check out my bulk food and familiar sales thread! Please, I'm drowning. The KB 5-point food is a curse.
  • And if you've got a little extra cash, I make accents! Some Plague-y flair (usually, unless I'm printing a fest accent) and all the proceeds usually go right to the quest!

Gotta make an artshop. Gotta link that here. I'll do that... eventually... when I get the examples together.