Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vitali's Warriors [Lineage Project!]
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 395 396
@PumpkinPip

Oooohhhh! (Man I wish FR had the eyes emoji)

Can't wait to see how it goes! I'm really getting into multi-lineage projects!
@PumpkinPip

Oooohhhh! (Man I wish FR had the eyes emoji)

Can't wait to see how it goes! I'm really getting into multi-lineage projects!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist can I be added to the adoption pinglist? kinda interested in more low gen descendants if any pop up
@Lunartwist can I be added to the adoption pinglist? kinda interested in more low gen descendants if any pop up
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie

Sure!
@Glaciarie

Sure!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@CelestialCrow Hello! Your art for Mara is done! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654808963820421123/984580686717542500/Mara.png[/img]
@CelestialCrow

Hello! Your art for Mara is done!

Mara.png
@Lunartwist Oooh they look really good. Tyvm!
@Lunartwist Oooh they look really good. Tyvm!
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
Lady Rosella is here with an announcement: She became a mother today! Rosella is a notable Descendant for being the only first-generation Imperial in the project, and her legacy carries on through her newborn son and twin daughters! Ser Relicster is thrilled to have become a grandpa!

Want to reserve a little one for yourself? Let me know! These dragons will be leveled to 10 in my lair when they grow up, and will then go on to their new homes. Scries in bio.

(Res for Geminid)

(res for crowael)

(res for Glaciarie)

Adoption and Sales Pinglist: @Geminid, @commoncomitatus, @PlanetariumPixel, @MidnightNoir, @UwiBami, @SovereignFives, @Pensacola, @midnightserenade, @PumpkinPip, @CosmicFalcon (XYZ), @ScribeJustinian, @SilverInky, @Catgirl742, @Adaejha, @Stonebirch, @TheNightsSecret, @TackyPotato, @StilinskiSpark, @TheVoidQueen, @Malikamallo, @Zaitria, @Etude, @ChesireCLAM, @Silanah, @errorkitty, @BellatheITgirl, @grimsey, @crowael, @Mewk, @Glaciarie
Lady Rosella is here with an announcement: She became a mother today! Rosella is a notable Descendant for being the only first-generation Imperial in the project, and her legacy carries on through her newborn son and twin daughters! Ser Relicster is thrilled to have become a grandpa!

Want to reserve a little one for yourself? Let me know! These dragons will be leveled to 10 in my lair when they grow up, and will then go on to their new homes. Scries in bio.

(Res for Geminid)

(res for crowael)

(res for Glaciarie)

Adoption and Sales Pinglist: @Geminid, @commoncomitatus, @PlanetariumPixel, @MidnightNoir, @UwiBami, @SovereignFives, @Pensacola, @midnightserenade, @PumpkinPip, @CosmicFalcon (XYZ), @ScribeJustinian, @SilverInky, @Catgirl742, @Adaejha, @Stonebirch, @TheNightsSecret, @TackyPotato, @StilinskiSpark, @TheVoidQueen, @Malikamallo, @Zaitria, @Etude, @ChesireCLAM, @Silanah, @errorkitty, @BellatheITgirl, @grimsey, @crowael, @Mewk, @Glaciarie
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

I would love to take Tylin or Scarun if either are still available!
@Mutation

I would love to take Tylin or Scarun if either are still available!
..;;'[/colour] nue8LOa.png ..;';'.[/colour] Sonder
they/them
FR+3
astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png wishlist
sales tab
lineage project
..;';;;'[/colour] YeZTq0m.png
@crowael both are still available! Who would be your preference?
@crowael both are still available! Who would be your preference?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

Oh would love a child of Rosella! I want to let others adopt before me first (I need to stop hoarding dragons), but for lore reasons, taking a grandchild of Relicster and Vitali would be wonderful! If any are left after a few days, I'll take one! :)
@Mutation

Oh would love a child of Rosella! I want to let others adopt before me first (I need to stop hoarding dragons), but for lore reasons, taking a grandchild of Relicster and Vitali would be wonderful! If any are left after a few days, I'll take one! :)
@SnowyFeather

I'd love to take the last two that are left!
@SnowyFeather

I'd love to take the last two that are left!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 395 396