Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Whimsical Windows 2020 [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
Day 1: Task #3 Played G&G. My high scores. [url=https://imgur.com/3QsAPV9][img]http://i.imgur.com/3QsAPV9.png[/img][/url]
Day 1: Task #3

Played G&G. My high scores.

3QsAPV9.png
(So that's where all the new sign-ups were coming from...! :D)

Lore Task:

My clan does play games!
They often use natural materials & drawing lines into the dirt though, rather than really having "board" games, but they play adaptions of those this way.
There are few ones carefully carved from wood as well, though.

Naveen plays a game with bird bones. Sometimes she will come up to a clan member and just offer bone pieces, then sit down with them to play.
As usual, everyone will quickly understand what to do in the game when Naveen points calmly & wordlessly. But noone has figured out yet what the goal is.
Naveen always seems very content after each round though and, in most cases, the clanmate does as well.
(So that's where all the new sign-ups were coming from...! :D)

Lore Task:

My clan does play games!
They often use natural materials & drawing lines into the dirt though, rather than really having "board" games, but they play adaptions of those this way.
There are few ones carefully carved from wood as well, though.

Naveen plays a game with bird bones. Sometimes she will come up to a clan member and just offer bone pieces, then sit down with them to play.
As usual, everyone will quickly understand what to do in the game when Naveen points calmly & wordlessly. But noone has figured out yet what the goal is.
Naveen always seems very content after each round though and, in most cases, the clanmate does as well.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
[center][b]Sunday[/b] [i](lore task)[/i][/center] [quote]We're going to be talking about games this week! Games can be played for many reasons, from pure recreation to being used as teaching tools. What sort of significance do board games (or games in general) have in your clan? Are they used for clan-bonding and relaxing? Or are they reserved for hatchlings? Tell us all about it! Alternatively, if your clan doesn't play games, tell us why![/quote] Most of my clan members aren't specifically interested in games, though most of them would be willing to play something every now and then if someone was getting a group together. There are a few who are more enthusiastic in general, though: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27507048][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275071/27507048.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27577242][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275773/27577242.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27527344][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275274/27527344.png[/img][/url][/center] Prism, Clue, and Treehouse frequently play their own made-up games with each other, though given that many of them are created in the spur of the moment it's rare that any of them have designated boards or pieces. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28884153][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/288842/28884153.png[/img][/url][/center] Mnemonic, on the other hand, likes any kind of card game and will wrangle anyone he can get into playing with him.
Sunday

(lore task)
Quote:
We're going to be talking about games this week! Games can be played for many reasons, from pure recreation to being used as teaching tools. What sort of significance do board games (or games in general) have in your clan? Are they used for clan-bonding and relaxing? Or are they reserved for hatchlings? Tell us all about it! Alternatively, if your clan doesn't play games, tell us why!

Most of my clan members aren't specifically interested in games, though most of them would be willing to play something every now and then if someone was getting a group together. There are a few who are more enthusiastic in general, though:
27507048.png 27577242.png 27527344.png

Prism, Clue, and Treehouse frequently play their own made-up games with each other, though given that many of them are created in the spur of the moment it's rare that any of them have designated boards or pieces.

28884153.png

Mnemonic, on the other hand, likes any kind of card game and will wrangle anyone he can get into playing with him.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Signed up at Behemoth's Labyrinth
Signed up at Behemoth's Labyrinth
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[center][b]sunday, task #3[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9d336eaee74af4c8dac0d55fcb263741/691cfac620ccddd4-88/s540x810/a9e709eb563a4d3d72a44be253a8b1df42977e29.png[/img][/center] close to being almost half of the 10th place score loll
sunday, task #3

a9e709eb563a4d3d72a44be253a8b1df42977e29.png

close to being almost half of the 10th place score loll

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Day 1: Task 2&3! [img]https://i.imgur.com/02uceQO.png[/img] My best score for the day, though not close to my overall best score: [img]https://i.imgur.com/S6lNNfJ.png[/img] Think that one was in 3 seconds? Not sure. There's plenty of games going at all times in my clan! Whether or not they play and what depends on the dragon, though the majority of adult dragons do enjoy at least the occasional game, and hatchlings are indeed taught many concepts through playing. From an early age hatchlings will play with runestones--supervised by an adult, of course--turned blank side up, and try and match pairs. It appears to be great for memorization skills and general development of the brain! Speaking of, one of the most popular games amongst my strategical and scholarly-minded dragons is another one with tiles--and a lot of them. They are inscribed with various symbols: numbers of bamboo; floral patterns; dragons... They take a bunch of these each in their claws, and then... Well, I'm not quite sure [i]what[/i] they do, I only know that it involves making patterns of sorts and yelling, [i]'ron!'[/i] a lot. Sometimes I think they make up the rules as they go along. Naturally, for my more battle-inclined dragons, sparring is a favourite pastime. I'm often forced to watch they don't get too creative in their games here; there was this one time a mirror decided to work on the accuracy of his fireballs by shooting bottles his friend would throw up in the air. ...Let's just say it's a good thing my hatchlings' flying instructor has excellent reflexes and an even better shield. Some of those hatchlings are now full-grown and still skittish around him.
Day 1: Task 2&3!

02uceQO.png

My best score for the day, though not close to my overall best score:

S6lNNfJ.png

Think that one was in 3 seconds? Not sure.

There's plenty of games going at all times in my clan! Whether or not they play and what depends on the dragon, though the majority of adult dragons do enjoy at least the occasional game, and hatchlings are indeed taught many concepts through playing.

From an early age hatchlings will play with runestones--supervised by an adult, of course--turned blank side up, and try and match pairs. It appears to be great for memorization skills and general development of the brain!

Speaking of, one of the most popular games amongst my strategical and scholarly-minded dragons is another one with tiles--and a lot of them. They are inscribed with various symbols: numbers of bamboo; floral patterns; dragons... They take a bunch of these each in their claws, and then...
Well, I'm not quite sure what they do, I only know that it involves making patterns of sorts and yelling, 'ron!' a lot. Sometimes I think they make up the rules as they go along.

Naturally, for my more battle-inclined dragons, sparring is a favourite pastime. I'm often forced to watch they don't get too creative in their games here; there was this one time a mirror decided to work on the accuracy of his fireballs by shooting bottles his friend would throw up in the air.
...Let's just say it's a good thing my hatchlings' flying instructor has excellent reflexes and an even better shield. Some of those hatchlings are now full-grown and still skittish around him.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Sunday, 24 May 2020 (day 1)

I'll do task #2, why not

Dragonets - when there are any - often play hide and seek with their caretaker/storyteller, Onai. There are many places to hide in and around the camp, which can make the games stretch for up to an hour. In addition, freeze tag is a very popular game among the Ice Flight young, and this Clan is no exception to that. Those who are learning to fly will sometimes race eachother, learning how to balance in air. Of course, you need to have dragonets to play those games and there are rarely any.
Some adult dragons like to participate in the above mentioned games, especially if they are the parent of a dragonet. Others play common party games, such as Truth or Dare. Yet others make games out of chores. This is most often seen after a heavy snowfall, when snow needs to be cleared away from the camp.
Guards make games out of sparring every so often, keeping their skills sharp in case of an attack. Sometimes it's one on one, or one against two. Another guard will act as referee and keep count of hits. Don't worry, they practice with sticks instead of spears.
Sunday, 24 May 2020 (day 1)

I'll do task #2, why not

Dragonets - when there are any - often play hide and seek with their caretaker/storyteller, Onai. There are many places to hide in and around the camp, which can make the games stretch for up to an hour. In addition, freeze tag is a very popular game among the Ice Flight young, and this Clan is no exception to that. Those who are learning to fly will sometimes race eachother, learning how to balance in air. Of course, you need to have dragonets to play those games and there are rarely any.
Some adult dragons like to participate in the above mentioned games, especially if they are the parent of a dragonet. Others play common party games, such as Truth or Dare. Yet others make games out of chores. This is most often seen after a heavy snowfall, when snow needs to be cleared away from the camp.
Guards make games out of sparring every so often, keeping their skills sharp in case of an attack. Sometimes it's one on one, or one against two. Another guard will act as referee and keep count of hits. Don't worry, they practice with sticks instead of spears.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
@Astariall Hi! Just posting your score is fine. @Canisa Hello! Feel free to use the header banner. The artist is me. @Lundlaeva I've got you added to the ping list. @BunnySox Hello! To get your imgur images to show up, you'll need to put them in a bbcode image tag. If you are logged into imgur, you can hover over your image and a little down arrow will pop up. Select "get share links" and copy the bbcode option. If you'd rather add the image tags manually, you can click the little tree icon in your post editing options. (If you hover over it, it says insert image.) Just paste your image link in and it will spit out the code for you. Or if you'd rather type it in yourself, you can use the following: [code][img]YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/code]
@Astariall Hi! Just posting your score is fine.

@Canisa Hello! Feel free to use the header banner. The artist is me.

@Lundlaeva I've got you added to the ping list.

@BunnySox Hello! To get your imgur images to show up, you'll need to put them in a bbcode image tag. If you are logged into imgur, you can hover over your image and a little down arrow will pop up. Select "get share links" and copy the bbcode option.

If you'd rather add the image tags manually, you can click the little tree icon in your post editing options. (If you hover over it, it says insert image.) Just paste your image link in and it will spit out the code for you. Or if you'd rather type it in yourself, you can use the following:
Code:
[img]YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
I just finished a round of [b]Artifracture[/b], and my final score was [b]90,400[/b]. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I just finished a round of Artifracture, and my final score was 90,400.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Eeeee I love these windows~

Signed up at Behemoth's Labyrinth, looks like it'll be a blast to play :D
Eeeee I love these windows~

Signed up at Behemoth's Labyrinth, looks like it'll be a blast to play :D
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50