Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Viridian CYOA - (Closed)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Jazzy Jewels[/b][/u][/font] @Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Reynette @Sidegrinder [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] Fiddle rolled the dice he’d had with him in his satchel onto the floor. Nothing happened. The dragons looked as menacing as ever. Seryoga - “It seems other dice don’t work then. The dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice in particular.” Delta, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Seryoga, “We go on three. Three of us pin the dragon down however we can and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Hibiscus mutters something under her breath about being organised. Fiddle, “Wait, are we going on go or three?”As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands As you open the dragon's claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyones had. Razael picks the dice up. It seemed the spell had been lifted. Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Yuuri. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Seryoga swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Delta cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Fiddle says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Seryoga agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Hibiscus “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Yuuri sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Fiddle responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Delta looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Jazzy Jewels

@Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Reynette @Sidegrinder

AIp5rUO.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img]

Fiddle rolled the dice he’d had with him in his satchel onto the floor. Nothing happened. The dragons looked as menacing as ever. Seryoga - “It seems other dice don’t work then. The dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice in particular.” Delta, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Seryoga, “We go on three. Three of us pin the dragon down however we can and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Hibiscus mutters something under her breath about being organised. Fiddle, “Wait, are we going on go or three?”As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands As you open the dragon's claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyones had. Razael picks the dice up. It seemed the spell had been lifted. Was that another roll of the dice?

“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Yuuri. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Seryoga swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Delta cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Fiddle says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Seryoga agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Hibiscus “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Yuuri sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Fiddle responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Delta looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”

0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!
b) Climb/push your way through.

VOTE HERE or PM!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @brandonjui @/Riverpaw67 @/Sylvandyr [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60844363] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608444/60844363_350.png[/img] [/url] Verrazano assesses the situation. Climbing through wouldn't be so hard for him and most of the others, but it might be difficult for Galia. Nevertheless, fire could destroy whatever's at the center. "Fire isn't going to work," he shouts. "It may seem like the easier option, but it's too risky. We need to push through."
@ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @brandonjui @/Riverpaw67 @/Sylvandyr

60844363_350.png

Verrazano assesses the situation. Climbing through wouldn't be so hard for him and most of the others, but it might be difficult for Galia. Nevertheless, fire could destroy whatever's at the center.

"Fire isn't going to work," he shouts. "It may seem like the easier option, but it's too risky. We need to push through."
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Joyful Jesters[/b][/u][/font] @BunnySox @ReginaChaos @Sciencer @Zulaya @Puppeteer [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] The team seem to be frozen. Only two members came up with a solution with the other members of the team not saying what they thought would be best. Zulaya knew they had to be quick so tried to persuade the team. “I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Polluxi, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Zulaya, “We go on three. The largest of us pin the dragon down and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Joker thinks that Zulaya is probably right, but would it be of any harm to try rolling the dice? He slips off to one of the stalls where there is a dish full of dice of different colours and sizes. He grabs some of them and rolls them on the table and turns to check what happened. Nothing, but it was worth a shot. He guessed he would have to follow Zulaya. ”Radium “Wait, are we going on go or three?”. As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The largest of you pin the dragon down whilst the smallest works on prising the dice from his hands. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands. The snarls on their faces warn you that you need to hurry. As you open the dragons claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyone's had. Elwy picks the fallen dice. Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Merithr. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Elwy swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Polluxi cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Radium says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Elwy agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Joker “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Merithr sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Radium responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Polluxi looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Joyful Jesters

@BunnySox @ReginaChaos @Sciencer @Zulaya @Puppeteer

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

The team seem to be frozen. Only two members came up with a solution with the other members of the team not saying what they thought would be best. Zulaya knew they had to be quick so tried to persuade the team. “I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Polluxi, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Zulaya, “We go on three. The largest of us pin the dragon down and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Joker thinks that Zulaya is probably right, but would it be of any harm to try rolling the dice? He slips off to one of the stalls where there is a dish full of dice of different colours and sizes. He grabs some of them and rolls them on the table and turns to check what happened. Nothing, but it was worth a shot. He guessed he would have to follow Zulaya. ”Radium “Wait, are we going on go or three?”. As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The largest of you pin the dragon down whilst the smallest works on prising the dice from his hands. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands. The snarls on their faces warn you that you need to hurry. As you open the dragons claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyone's had. Elwy picks the fallen dice. Was that another roll of the dice?

“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Merithr. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Elwy swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Polluxi cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Radium says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Elwy agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Joker “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Merithr sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Radium responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Polluxi looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”
0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Marvelous Magicians[/b][/u][/font] @Canisa @Joywing @RisenWolf @voidbeast @WaverVelvet [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] The team decided that rolling another set of dice would be of no use. They are all well aware of the magic working in this place, even if they are unsure how it works. Diligence admits to their earlier blunder with the dice at the food stall. Clearly these dice were magical too and tied directly with the game. Xyzzy made a note to research this if they had no answers at the end. Xlotrin pulled out a shock potion, perhaps that would work? It was difficult to guess what would happen as the dragons were already enchanted. But they needed to be quick and they had no time to plan. When had they ever had any time to plan? Xlotrin used the potion which had an immediate effect on the dragons stood in front, including the one holding the dice. They fell rigid to the floor. The expression on the other attendees changed. The same dead look in their eyes but snarls on their faces. Xyzzy and Israfil had to act quickly - they cast spells to keep them back whilst Diligence grasped at the dragons claws, trying to prise the dice away. Elywyd was ready to cast buffs if needed. The attendees were pushing against the spells, and a few swiped at Diligence just as they managed to release the grip on the dice. They fell to floor. As they did so, the mood of the attendees changed. Those who were not affected by the potion changed almostly instantly. Their eyes returned to normal and they carried on with their business as if nothing had happened. Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Let’s leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Elywyd. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Israfil swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Xlotrin sighs. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Elywyd says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Xyzzy agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Diligence “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Israfil sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Elywyd responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this?” Israfil looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Marvelous Magicians

@Canisa @Joywing @RisenWolf @voidbeast @WaverVelvet

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

The team decided that rolling another set of dice would be of no use. They are all well aware of the magic working in this place, even if they are unsure how it works. Diligence admits to their earlier blunder with the dice at the food stall. Clearly these dice were magical too and tied directly with the game. Xyzzy made a note to research this if they had no answers at the end.

Xlotrin pulled out a shock potion, perhaps that would work? It was difficult to guess what would happen as the dragons were already enchanted. But they needed to be quick and they had no time to plan. When had they ever had any time to plan? Xlotrin used the potion which had an immediate effect on the dragons stood in front, including the one holding the dice. They fell rigid to the floor. The expression on the other attendees changed. The same dead look in their eyes but snarls on their faces. Xyzzy and Israfil had to act quickly - they cast spells to keep them back whilst Diligence grasped at the dragons claws, trying to prise the dice away. Elywyd was ready to cast buffs if needed. The attendees were pushing against the spells, and a few swiped at Diligence just as they managed to release the grip on the dice. They fell to floor. As they did so, the mood of the attendees changed. Those who were not affected by the potion changed almostly instantly. Their eyes returned to normal and they carried on with their business as if nothing had happened. Was that another roll of the dice?

“We need to get out. Let’s leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Elywyd. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Israfil swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Xlotrin sighs. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Elywyd says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Xyzzy agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Diligence “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Israfil sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Elywyd responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this?” Israfil looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”

0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Hey there! I believe that you mislabeled my team - we're the Jazzy Jewels, not the Adventurous Articulators. ^^;
@Loreka Hey there! I believe that you mislabeled my team - we're the Jazzy Jewels, not the Adventurous Articulators. ^^;
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Noble Knights[/b][/u][/font] @Bxy26 @Galehaut @ghostlyplants @HenryJekyll @Mnkn10 [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] There was a clear divide in the team, so Galehaut tried to bring them round“I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Oathkeeper, “I agree, but how do we get them back?”. SirKitry was already ready and answered Oathkeepers question with a buzz of electricity. “I’ll shock him and anyone else who gets too close. Whilst he’s out of it, one of you try and take the dice back. Perhaps the stronger of you could help keep him down?”. Galehaut and Oathkeeper agree to try and pin the dragon down. Mojave still thought it would be best to try another set of dice first but volunteered to try and grab the dice off of him. Shuweta said she would be their lookout - if things changed they may need to move faster or even run. They couldn’t take the whole crowd on at once. Once SirKitry and shocked the dragon, Galehaut and Oathkeeper grabbed the dragon strongly whilst Mojave pulled at his claws. Shuweta tried to keep back the other attendees who were now frantically trying to stop them, each with a vicious snarl. SirKitry gave them another bolt as a few tried to claw at Mojave.. As the attendees had no weapons not much harm was done. If any of them knew magic they seemed to not be able to cast in this state. As Mojave finally pulled back two claws, the dice fell on the floor. As soon as the dice hit the floor, the attendees stopped. Their expressions changed and they no longer tried to grab them. Their eyes had returned to normal and the dragons seemed to be heading back to their normal business. Hadn’t they realised what had happened? Why the sudden change? Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Shuweta. It didn’t seem right to leave, but you at least needed time to breathe and think. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which SirKitry swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Mojave cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Galehaut says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” SirKitry agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Oathkeeper “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Shuweta sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Galehaut responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Mojave looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Noble Knights

@Bxy26 @Galehaut @ghostlyplants @HenryJekyll @Mnkn10

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

There was a clear divide in the team, so Galehaut tried to bring them round“I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Oathkeeper, “I agree, but how do we get them back?”. SirKitry was already ready and answered Oathkeepers question with a buzz of electricity. “I’ll shock him and anyone else who gets too close. Whilst he’s out of it, one of you try and take the dice back. Perhaps the stronger of you could help keep him down?”. Galehaut and Oathkeeper agree to try and pin the dragon down. Mojave still thought it would be best to try another set of dice first but volunteered to try and grab the dice off of him. Shuweta said she would be their lookout - if things changed they may need to move faster or even run. They couldn’t take the whole crowd on at once. Once SirKitry and shocked the dragon, Galehaut and Oathkeeper grabbed the dragon strongly whilst Mojave pulled at his claws. Shuweta tried to keep back the other attendees who were now frantically trying to stop them, each with a vicious snarl. SirKitry gave them another bolt as a few tried to claw at Mojave.. As the attendees had no weapons not much harm was done. If any of them knew magic they seemed to not be able to cast in this state. As Mojave finally pulled back two claws, the dice fell on the floor.

As soon as the dice hit the floor, the attendees stopped. Their expressions changed and they no longer tried to grab them. Their eyes had returned to normal and the dragons seemed to be heading back to their normal business. Hadn’t they realised what had happened? Why the sudden change? Was that another roll of the dice?

“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Shuweta. It didn’t seem right to leave, but you at least needed time to breathe and think. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which SirKitry swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Mojave cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Galehaut says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” SirKitry agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Oathkeeper “Yes, yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Shuweta sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Galehaut responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Mojave looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”

0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Reckless Rogues[/b][/u][/font] @danijust @StorytellerIvy @dd2900 @Sinjin @Gratanica [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] Chihiro - “I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Ripple, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Chihiro, “We go on three. Three of us pin the dragon down and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Vine mutters under her breath “Nothing can go wrong with this plan ….”– “ Ripple “Wait, are we going on go or three?”As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands As you open the dragons claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyones had. Kore picks the dice up. Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Kore. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Ripple swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Vine cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Kalifa says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Ripple agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Chihiro “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Kore sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Kalifa responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Kore looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Reckless Rogues

@danijust @StorytellerIvy @dd2900 @Sinjin @Gratanica

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

Chihiro - “I don’t believe other dice will work, the dice must be tied to the game. If every dice throw causes something else, they must be magical. We need those dice.” Ripple, “I agree, but how do we get them back?” Chihiro, “We go on three. Three of us pin the dragon down and the other grab the dice. Prise them out of his hand!”. Vine mutters under her breath “Nothing can go wrong with this plan ….”– “ Ripple “Wait, are we going on go or three?”As a team you all rush at the dragon who stole the dice, pushing him over as you do so. The other dragons begin to try and grab at you, especially the ones prising the dice from his hands As you open the dragons claws, one by one, the dice fall upon the floor. The dragons stop trying to grab you and start to walk away from you, returning to their business as if nothing has happened. The dragon you had jumped on begins to try and stand up, protesting at you. He walks off, giving you an extremely odd look but his eyes have returned to normal. Everyones had. Kore picks the dice up. Was that another roll of the dice?

“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Kore. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Ripple swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Vine cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Kalifa says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Ripple agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Chihiro “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Kore sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Kalifa responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Kore looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”

0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Secretive Saints[/b][/u][/font] @Elodee @Saraceaser @MandragoraAutumn @CowboyMouth @MarinaQuakenbush [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] “Ok, let’s keep smiling at these creepy dragons, keeping our eyes wide open – don’t even blink and reverse backwards to the nearest stalls and throw every single dice you find” Hibernia orders. Lauma was lost in thought, that speaker on stage looked familiar. Perhaps could it be? No. Time to concentrate. The team had rejected her sandstorm idea, but perhaps if different dice didn’t work...Titania finds some dice and rolls them, but nothing! They’re all still following with that look. “Looks like we’re going to have to resort to jumping on them instead….” Lauma was right. The dice were magical and tied to the game, that’s why they’d been able to trigger events no matter where they rolled, or who dropped them. It had no rhyme or reason to it this game, so why should it follow rules? There weren’t any supplied after all. Naveen stepped to the side of Lauma. She was ready to join the fight. Lauma summoned her sand once more, and as gently as she could twisted it around the dragon holding the dice. He could no longer see. Naveen encouraged the rest of the team to join her in attempting to prise the dice from his claws. Titania and Hebernia grabbed the dragon strongly whilst Naveen pulled at his claws. Vehiah tried to keep back the other attendees who were now frantically trying to stop them. As they had no weapons it wasn’t difficult and none of them seemed to be able to wield magic in this state. As Naveen finally pulled back two claws, the dice fell on the floor. As soon as the dice hit the floor, the attendees stopped. Their expressions changed and they no longer tried to grab them. Their eyes had returned to normal and the dragons seemed to be heading back to their normal business. Hadn’t they realised what had happened? Why the sudden change? Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Vehuiah. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Titania swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Lauma cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Hibernia says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Titania agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Naveen “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Vehuiah sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Hibernia responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Lauma looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Secretive Saints

@Elodee @Saraceaser @MandragoraAutumn @CowboyMouth @MarinaQuakenbush

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

“Ok, let’s keep smiling at these creepy dragons, keeping our eyes wide open – don’t even blink and reverse backwards to the nearest stalls and throw every single dice you find” Hibernia orders. Lauma was lost in thought, that speaker on stage looked familiar. Perhaps could it be? No. Time to concentrate. The team had rejected her sandstorm idea, but perhaps if different dice didn’t work...Titania finds some dice and rolls them, but nothing! They’re all still following with that look. “Looks like we’re going to have to resort to jumping on them instead….”

Lauma was right. The dice were magical and tied to the game, that’s why they’d been able to trigger events no matter where they rolled, or who dropped them. It had no rhyme or reason to it this game, so why should it follow rules? There weren’t any supplied after all. Naveen stepped to the side of Lauma. She was ready to join the fight. Lauma summoned her sand once more, and as gently as she could twisted it around the dragon holding the dice. He could no longer see. Naveen encouraged the rest of the team to join her in attempting to prise the dice from his claws. Titania and Hebernia grabbed the dragon strongly whilst Naveen pulled at his claws. Vehiah tried to keep back the other attendees who were now frantically trying to stop them. As they had no weapons it wasn’t difficult and none of them seemed to be able to wield magic in this state. As Naveen finally pulled back two claws, the dice fell on the floor.

As soon as the dice hit the floor, the attendees stopped. Their expressions changed and they no longer tried to grab them. Their eyes had returned to normal and the dragons seemed to be heading back to their normal business. Hadn’t they realised what had happened? Why the sudden change? Was that another roll of the dice?
“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Vehuiah. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Titania swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Lauma cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Hibernia says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Titania agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Naveen “Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Vehuiah sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Hibernia responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Lauma looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”

0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Usual Suspects[/b][/u][/font] @Disillusionist @Siritys @TheAwesoMew @Wolftrickster @Xayxayx [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/AIp5rUO.png[/img][/code][/center] “Ok, let’s keep smiling at these creepy dragons, keeping our eyes wide open – don’t even blink and reverse backwards to the nearest stalls and throw every single dice you find” Myar orders. Every team member follows the orders with Actias nearly tripping on their tail, stumbling into a chair. He was lost in thought. That speaker on stage looked familiar. Perhaps could it be? No. Time to concentrate. Bohrium finds some dice and rolls them, but nothing! They’re all still following with that look. Mystery was right. The dice were magical and tied to the game, that’s why they’d been able to trigger events no matter where they rolled, or who dropped them. It had no rhyme or reason to it this game, so why should it follow rules? None were provided, maybe that wasn’t just an oversight. Mystery tries to encourage the team. “Rolling different dice didn’t work, we only have one option left. We already know that rolling the dice seems to trigger this, so we need those dice. Clearly those dice are magical and if we roll, these dragons will return to normal.” The team had taken on a Wartoad, perhaps the same tactics could work again. “On three, two of us need to grab the guy, the other prise the dice from his hands! One of us best watch for incoming attacks”. The teams decide their roles quickly, mostly by size alone. Bigger dragons would probably be better at holding a dragon in place.” One – two – “ Bohrium, “Wait, are we going on go or three?”. Janus and Myar rush at the dragon, holding him in place physically. Bohrium tries to get the dice from his paw, trying to raise a claw at a time whilst Mystery watches out for danger. It proved a good idea as upon attacking the dragon, the crowd change. Snarls appear on their faces and the attendees turn on Bohrium. Mystery warns the team and Janus sets out a bolt which momentarily shocks the attendees and they fall back. In the same moment, Bohrium lifts the last claw holding the dice. They fall to the floor with the shock of the bolt. As soon as the dice hit the floor, the attendees stopped. Their expressions changed and they no longer tried to grab them. Their eyes had returned to normal and the dragons seemed to be heading back to their normal business. Hadn’t they realised what had happened? Why the sudden change? Was that another roll of the dice? “We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Mystery. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them. As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Janus swears are poisonous. “Does it never end?!” Actias cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Myar says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Actias agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Bohrium,“Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Mystery sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Myar responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Actias looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?” [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img][/center] [/center][quote][u]Options:[/u] [b]How do you get through the vines and thorny bushes?[/b] a ) It’s simple. FIRE! b) Climb/push your way through. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej0GGofjAwyw3qBcnPpBOzAxEjigilMRiLg8pwi8GtVKmlSg/viewform]VOTE HERE[/url] or PM![/quote]
Usual Suspects

@Disillusionist @Siritys @TheAwesoMew @Wolftrickster @Xayxayx

AIp5rUO.png
Code:

“Ok, let’s keep smiling at these creepy dragons, keeping our eyes wide open – don’t even blink and reverse backwards to the nearest stalls and throw every single dice you find” Myar orders. Every team member follows the orders with Actias nearly tripping on their tail, stumbling into a chair. He was lost in thought. That speaker on stage looked familiar. Perhaps could it be? No. Time to concentrate. Bohrium finds some dice and rolls them, but nothing! They’re all still following with that look.

Mystery was right. The dice were magical and tied to the game, that’s why they’d been able to trigger events no matter where they rolled, or who dropped them. It had no rhyme or reason to it this game, so why should it follow rules? None were provided, maybe that wasn’t just an oversight. Mystery tries to encourage the team. “Rolling different dice didn’t work, we only have one option left. We already know that rolling the dice seems to trigger this, so we need those dice. Clearly those dice are magical and if we roll, these dragons will return to normal.” The team had taken on a Wartoad, perhaps the same tactics could work again.

“On three, two of us need to grab the guy, the other prise the dice from his hands! One of us best watch for incoming attacks”. The teams decide their roles quickly, mostly by size alone. Bigger dragons would probably be better at holding a dragon in place.” One – two – “ Bohrium, “Wait, are we going on go or three?”. Janus and Myar rush at the dragon, holding him in place physically. Bohrium tries to get the dice from his paw, trying to raise a claw at a time whilst Mystery watches out for danger. It proved a good idea as upon attacking the dragon, the crowd change. Snarls appear on their faces and the attendees turn on Bohrium. Mystery warns the team and Janus sets out a bolt which momentarily shocks the attendees and they fall back. In the same moment, Bohrium lifts the last claw holding the dice. They fall to the floor with the shock of the bolt.

“We need to get out. Lets leave the convention and go home. If we’re not here, how can we play?”, suggests Mystery. The team head out together, knowing how much damage they have caused. Well, the game anyway. Where did the game master go, anyway? He should be held accountable, not them.

As they leave the main exit of the convention, the front garden to the building and the building itself are unrecognisable. There are wild vines everywhere. Large ivy climbs up the building, reaching the roof. There are thorny bushes scattered around too, some with pretty flowers which Janus swears are poisonous.

“Does it never end?!” Actias cries. The rest of the team look angry or close to tears, but Myar says “Guys, can you see what’s in the middle? It looks like a large chest or safe.” Actias agrees “Yeah, that wasn’t here earlier. I was early so I took a walk around the gardens and that certainly wasn’t there, but neither were these vines, of course.” Bohrium,“Yes, but you know what a safe means? Treasure!” Mystery sighs “Oh come off it, with all of this you really think there’s treasure?” Myar responds “Well even if it’s not treasure, don’t you want to find out what’s in it after all of this? I feel it’s our responsibility to find out now.” Actias looks ahead, “But how do we get to it through all of these vines?”
0S70uiG.png

[/center]
Quote:
Options:
a ) It’s simple. FIRE!

VOTE HERE or PM!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Sidegrinder

Edited, thanks for letting me know! I have the code for the formatting saved so I can just copy and paste that bit and forgot to swap the names.

@Sidegrinder

Edited, thanks for letting me know! I have the code for the formatting saved so I can just copy and paste that bit and forgot to swap the names.

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43