TOPIC | [GG] TCG Creator - Coloring Pages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RaiStarDragon
I'd like to be added to the raffle, and pinglist, please! <3

@RaiStarDragon
I'd like to be added to the raffle, and pinglist, please! <3

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Faceted @Enen16106 @Reythaak @Bxy26 @davietoowavey @Elodee @Scales25 @tigressRising @ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @Saraceaser

All Dragons completed! Will update single PNG images later tonight. However, PSD version contains all breeds so you guys can start now. Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Each element is on it's own layer so you can change the breed and elements as you wish. ^^

PSD file contains all dragons and elements. It is the same file under each dragon.
@Faceted @Enen16106 @Reythaak @Bxy26 @davietoowavey @Elodee @Scales25 @tigressRising @ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @Saraceaser

All Dragons completed! Will update single PNG images later tonight. However, PSD version contains all breeds so you guys can start now. Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Each element is on it's own layer so you can change the breed and elements as you wish. ^^

PSD file contains all dragons and elements. It is the same file under each dragon.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Cool! I'm on mobile rn so it's hard for me to see them, I'll check them out later when I'm on my laptop^^
Cool! I'm on mobile rn so it's hard for me to see them, I'll check them out later when I'm on my laptop^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Sorry, but quick question: Where's the PSD file? It all links to the Coatl coloring page, and I'm probably just being blind but I can't find it. ^^;;
Sorry, but quick question: Where's the PSD file? It all links to the Coatl coloring page, and I'm probably just being blind but I can't find it. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saracease The coatl is the preview image. You have to download the file and open it in a art program like Krita, Photoshop, Corel, GIMP, SAi, etc. to color it. If you don't have a program to open psd files I will finish coding the flats (transparent PNG files) this evening after my kids go to bed.

I linked GIMP and Krita on the front page. They are free to use programs.
@Saracease The coatl is the preview image. You have to download the file and open it in a art program like Krita, Photoshop, Corel, GIMP, SAi, etc. to color it. If you don't have a program to open psd files I will finish coding the flats (transparent PNG files) this evening after my kids go to bed.

I linked GIMP and Krita on the front page. They are free to use programs.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon I'd like to enter the raffle :)
@RaiStarDragon I'd like to enter the raffle :)
Gnq5gXG.png He/him or they/them
Fr+9
Statistics enthusiast
... dNCLmdm.png
Thank you for that! But I was more wondering as to where the actual link/button/etc. is to download the file on the deviantart page. I don't use deviantart so I'm not entirely sure as to where it is... if that makes sense. ^^;;

Thank you so much for making these, btw; can't wait to draw some of these (though I have 0 artistic skills)! <3
Thank you for that! But I was more wondering as to where the actual link/button/etc. is to download the file on the deviantart page. I don't use deviantart so I'm not entirely sure as to where it is... if that makes sense. ^^;;

Thank you so much for making these, btw; can't wait to draw some of these (though I have 0 artistic skills)! <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser My bad! I forgot to hit the button that makes it downloadable. It's fixed now. ^^ There's a little down arrow below that will start the download process.
@Saraceaser My bad! I forgot to hit the button that makes it downloadable. It's fixed now. ^^ There's a little down arrow below that will start the download process.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Oh, gotcha! Thank you~ ^^
Oh, gotcha! Thank you~ ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
[s]I DID A THING[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yv06SZn.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xlryB0P.jpg[/img] ...For my first time ever drawing something like this, I think it turned out okay. I decided my boy Tristan needed more art so I did some. :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34919629] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349197/34919629_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]ignoring the fact I got lazy and didn't do his chest fluff or his wing shhhh.....[/s]
I DID A THING
yv06SZn.jpg
xlryB0P.jpg

...For my first time ever drawing something like this, I think it turned out okay.

I decided my boy Tristan needed more art so I did some. :)

34919629_350.png

ignoring the fact I got lazy and didn't do his chest fluff or his wing shhhh.....

U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16