Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] Come laugh at my impossible goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Amayai honestly I'm just glad they're not taking up space in my vault anymore. Also I'm softening you up for when I get around to price-checking the horde of bears also taking up space in my vault.

Also also: puns. X3
@Amayai honestly I'm just glad they're not taking up space in my vault anymore. Also I'm softening you up for when I get around to price-checking the horde of bears also taking up space in my vault.

Also also: puns. X3
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
Alrighty! I've updated my quests with all of [item=which waychip] [item=electrician's crown][item=frigid crown][item=searing crown][item=infectionist's crown][item=shady crown][item=whirlwind crown][item=diver crown][item=druidic crown][item=chillspike crown][item=shady armband] That I got gifted (I'm still sobbing SO HARD.... I...) Added all the new Portal familiars into my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2857762#post_43217093]familiar quest[/url] (....It's still a very long list huh.....) And[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858083] updated my guide[/url] with the best elements for the Portal! God, spreadsheets are a hassle. But you know what, at this point I'm even starting to think it's kinda fun
Alrighty! I've updated my quests with all of
Which Waychip
Electrician's Crown Frigid Crown Searing Crown Infectionist's Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown Druidic Crown Chillspike Crown Shady Armband
That I got gifted
(I'm still sobbing SO HARD.... I...)

Added all the new Portal familiars into my familiar quest (....It's still a very long list huh.....)

And updated my guide with the best elements for the Portal! God, spreadsheets are a hassle. But you know what, at this point I'm even starting to think it's kinda fun
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[b]Recent progress log:[/b] [columns] [item=calico ferberus][nextcol] Baby boy!!! Baby boyyyy[/columns] [columns] [item=frogspawn flyer][nextcol] Baby boy!!! ^2[/columns] [columns] [item=foolish prince][nextcol] COUNTRY BOY I LOV UUUUUUUUuuuyugh. (I got 2 of them)[/columns] [columns] [item=maren sorceress][item=mottled sea serpent] [nextcol]Lil gifts from den material grinding[/columns] [item=noxious coralclimber]<- went towards the den. Sorry!
Recent progress log:

Calico Ferberus Baby boy!!! Baby boyyyy
Frogspawn Flyer Baby boy!!! ^2
Foolish Prince COUNTRY BOY I LOV UUUUUUUUuuuyugh. (I got 2 of them)
Maren Sorceress Mottled Sea Serpent Lil gifts from den material grinding

Noxious Coralclimber <- went towards the den. Sorry!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Oh you got two? wanna trade? :eyes: for any of my awakened familiars?
Oh you got two? wanna trade? :eyes: for any of my awakened familiars?
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604397461611741194/719525457401217074/crYING.png[/img] WHO ARE YOU. HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFUL. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO ME. I AM NOT WORTHY OF THIS PRAISE [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/2cb406e7619b591b7f7ca89b51989f57/tenor.gif[/img]
crYING.png

WHO ARE YOU. HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFUL. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO ME.
I AM NOT WORTHY OF THIS PRAISE

tenor.gif
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[b]Recent progress log:[/b] so uh... [item=mischievous magnifier][item=battered vase][item=glazed sentry][item=spritely portrait][item=banshee brooch][item=cryptic cameo][item=vigilant spear][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=valorous cape][item=spidered seat][item=sorcerous arms][item=glowing globe] I am sobbing, I am in disbelief, I do not know how anyone could ever have this magnitude of raw power and just gift stuff to someone. T-T Thank you @withoutwords T-T @Raske Boo u are so precious hhhhh T-T Wanna trade a foolish prince and a mindless flight for ye obscuring goblin? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Recent progress log:
so uh...

Mischievous Magnifier Battered Vase Glazed Sentry Spritely Portrait Banshee Brooch Cryptic Cameo Vigilant Spear Pinpush Mirror Doll Dirge Fiddlefiend Valorous Cape Spidered Seat Sorcerous Arms Glowing Globe

I am sobbing, I am in disbelief, I do not know how anyone could ever have this magnitude of raw power and just gift stuff to someone. T-T Thank you @withoutwords T-T

@Raske Boo u are so precious hhhhh T-T Wanna trade a foolish prince and a mindless flight for ye obscuring goblin?
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Oh [b]a b s o l u t e l y[/b] [emoji=special eyes size=1] sending u the crossroads rn Also that message is so sweet aaaaaa bless that person
Oh a b s o l u t e l y sending u the crossroads rn
Also that message is so sweet aaaaaa bless that person
The new dragon profile sure threw me off quite a bit as well, it's just too much stuff all over the place... really hoping you come back from your semi-hiatus refreshed and ready to play more dragon game [emoji=familiar heart size=1] as for now, take all the time you need, lov ya!
The new dragon profile sure threw me off quite a bit as well, it's just too much stuff all over the place... really hoping you come back from your semi-hiatus refreshed and ready to play more dragon game as for now, take all the time you need, lov ya!
[b]Recent Progress Log:[/b] I am alive! BOY do I have a lot to update here! First things first: All the coli spoils I got in the meantime! [item=ignited imp][item=armored duskflapper][item=dreadram][item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=wind-up pocketmouse] Then I did some brewing and some trading, and now I got these! [item=conjoined skink][item=perching java sparrow] Then yesterday was my birthday! The wonderful @Raske sent me this at exactly midnight <3 [item=pronghorn stomper] And I got presents!!! I don't even have wordssss ToT @dadminkestler sent me these! [item=shatterbone vulture][item=pronghorn stomper][item=otherworldly aura][item=longneck scholar][item=cherry blossom caterpillar][item=tertiary gene: smirch] plus a bunch of food!! ToT <3 Wonderful @MoonlitCacti sent me a bunch of flower foods of all kinds!! And these!! [item=blue vein pansy][item=ensorcelled volume] I can't thank yall enough ToT <3 <3 <3
Recent Progress Log:
I am alive! BOY do I have a lot to update here!

First things first: All the coli spoils I got in the meantime!
Ignited Imp Armored Duskflapper Dreadram Ashscale Ophiotaurus Wind-Up Pocketmouse

Then I did some brewing and some trading, and now I got these!
Conjoined Skink Perching Java Sparrow

Then yesterday was my birthday! The wonderful @Raske sent me this at exactly midnight <3
Pronghorn Stomper

And I got presents!!! I don't even have wordssss ToT
@dadminkestler sent me these!
Shatterbone Vulture Pronghorn Stomper Otherworldly Aura Longneck Scholar Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Tertiary Gene: Smirch plus a bunch of food!! ToT <3

Wonderful @MoonlitCacti sent me a bunch of flower foods of all kinds!! And these!!
Blue Vein Pansy Ensorcelled Volume

I can't thank yall enough ToT <3 <3 <3
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Oh yeah! I forgot to update a lot of stuff! As you can see above, I traded an obscuring goblin with the one, the only, Raske, of course [item=obscuring goblin] And!! On my birthday I did a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2873131]mass opening of 21 joxboxes[/url] and I got great spoils!!! Relevant to these quests, I got [item=pyrite pauldrons][item=starwood veil][item=spirit of the arcane] All other items I was missing are going to be raffled over [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2874559/1]here[/url]! ^^ [s]Now hold on while I go update my familiar and fest apparel quests![/s] edit: all updated!
Oh yeah! I forgot to update a lot of stuff!
As you can see above, I traded an obscuring goblin with the one, the only, Raske, of course
Obscuring Goblin

And!! On my birthday I did a mass opening of 21 joxboxes and I got great spoils!!! Relevant to these quests, I got
Pyrite Pauldrons Starwood Veil Spirit of the Arcane
All other items I was missing are going to be raffled over here! ^^

Now hold on while I go update my familiar and fest apparel quests!
edit: all updated!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png