Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wolfie Completes the Coliseum - 42.24%
1 2 3 4 5
Didn't realized I hadn't updated this in a while, but I've still been grinding away. The rest of the coli skins were added, and during my NotN grinding I completed the basic drops for 2 more venues - Training Fields and Scorched Forest

Total: 2615/6404
Didn't realized I hadn't updated this in a while, but I've still been grinding away. The rest of the coli skins were added, and during my NotN grinding I completed the basic drops for 2 more venues - Training Fields and Scorched Forest

Total: 2615/6404
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I'm back from a hiatus, and guess what, there's lots of new things! After updating my spreadsheet, here's where I'm at

Total: 2623/6637 - 39.52%
I'm back from a hiatus, and guess what, there's lots of new things! After updating my spreadsheet, here's where I'm at

Total: 2623/6637 - 39.52%
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I've gotten myself reorganized, and I'm back to my initial goal of getting all the basic drops for each zone. Currently 7 zones left to complete, mostly items that were added during my hiatus.
I've gotten myself reorganized, and I'm back to my initial goal of getting all the basic drops for each zone. Currently 7 zones left to complete, mostly items that were added during my hiatus.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I did some grinding and got all the basic drops from the new items added during my hiatus. I'm down to just missing a few basic items with lower drop rates, like Black Tulips.

Total: 2715/6637 - 40.91%
I did some grinding and got all the basic drops from the new items added during my hiatus. I'm down to just missing a few basic items with lower drop rates, like Black Tulips.

Total: 2715/6637 - 40.91%
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I participated in the BSJ Coli challenge during which I got quite a few apparel, battlestones, and other items I didn't have already, and I got the last basic drop for Arena. Only 4 zones left to go on basic drops!

Total: 2785/6637 - 41.96%
I participated in the BSJ Coli challenge during which I got quite a few apparel, battlestones, and other items I didn't have already, and I got the last basic drop for Arena. Only 4 zones left to go on basic drops!

Total: 2785/6637 - 41.96%
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
New genes have been added in to the spreadsheet. I had other life stuff going on, so I didn't do much grinding during the fest.

Total: 2799/6677 = 41.92%
New genes have been added in to the spreadsheet. I had other life stuff going on, so I didn't do much grinding during the fest.

Total: 2799/6677 = 41.92%
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Woodland Path expansion! I've had rough luck getting the new familiars, but I am back up to speed with all of the basic drops.

Total: 2831/6702 = 42.24%
Woodland Path expansion! I've had rough luck getting the new familiars, but I am back up to speed with all of the basic drops.

Total: 2831/6702 = 42.24%
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5