Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Battle of the DJs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@riazaia Your entry is on the spreadsheet! ;)

Thank you for your kind words! I always loved this event when I first joined the site, so I am happy to be able to bring it back for others to enjoy. ^^ At the end of the event, I will be posting the winning playlists, so you should find at least a few songs, most likely!
@riazaia Your entry is on the spreadsheet! ;)

Thank you for your kind words! I always loved this event when I first joined the site, so I am happy to be able to bring it back for others to enjoy. ^^ At the end of the event, I will be posting the winning playlists, so you should find at least a few songs, most likely!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Just gonna post here to remind myself to do this later
Just gonna post here to remind myself to do this later
1WhYQHt.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm so hyped for this event! I've already submitted 2 of my 3 playlists! And Now I get the excuse to search my library for more fun tunes! Thanks for hosting such a fun time! <3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm so hyped for this event! I've already submitted 2 of my 3 playlists! And Now I get the excuse to search my library for more fun tunes! Thanks for hosting such a fun time! <3
y7z4RJK.png
This is so much fun! Got 2 entries in, struggling a bit with the third but I think I'll get there :P
This is so much fun! Got 2 entries in, struggling a bit with the third but I think I'll get there :P
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
What a cool event! I sent in two entries so far and I'll try to get in a third in if I can find another good song for it! I'm a bit paranoid I forgot to check the right theme for the first one I sent in though... It's supposed to be Guns and Airships if it isn't
What a cool event! I sent in two entries so far and I'll try to get in a third in if I can find another good song for it! I'm a bit paranoid I forgot to check the right theme for the first one I sent in though... It's supposed to be Guns and Airships if it isn't
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
@ElysianBird You are all good, friend! Your first playlist was Guns and Airships. :)
@ElysianBird You are all good, friend! Your first playlist was Guns and Airships. :)
@GrinningWolf24 Thank you for letting me know! I've had no focus today and so panicked a bit when I forgot to double-check haha
@GrinningWolf24 Thank you for letting me know! I've had no focus today and so panicked a bit when I forgot to double-check haha
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
@GrinningWolf24 To be clear we're using existing songs that we find, right? There's no expectation that these songs are original creations?
@GrinningWolf24 To be clear we're using existing songs that we find, right? There's no expectation that these songs are original creations?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Correct! All you need is to pick 3 existing songs that you think would make a good playlist together. :)
@WolfprintsSC

Correct! All you need is to pick 3 existing songs that you think would make a good playlist together. :)
@GrinningWolf24 is there a way I can enter without using the google form?
@GrinningWolf24 is there a way I can enter without using the google form?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3 4 5 6