Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | a quest for 50kg
1 2 3 4
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][b]update 1[/b][/size] @snax @ilios hello welcome to first update i started a grab bag thing, earned around 400kT and 200g! also my firefly gene sold so that's another 220g :> i did some other things that i don't remember and earned a bit more money but THEN- this boy happened. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=536223&skin=0&apparel=1751,26280,615,15271,3625,24067,28785,28801,28787,28803,28802,3626&xt=dressing.png[/img] a wild gene project appeared in front of me! it even features a fun wildclaw scroll that i have already impulsively bought. so i am pleased to inform you guys that i now sit on [b]270kt and 5608g, totaling up to about 5878g.[/b] we are now 1102g lower than where we started ;v; on the bright side, though, i took an hour of my day to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2821725#post_2821725]set up my hoard clearout[/url]! feel free to check it out wink wink nudge nudge hopefully i can earn my 2kg back soon >->
update 1
@snax @ilios

hello welcome to first update

i started a grab bag thing, earned around 400kT and 200g! also my firefly gene sold so that's another 220g :> i did some other things that i don't remember and earned a bit more money but THEN-
this boy happened.
scry?sdid=536223&skin=0&apparel=1751,26280,615,15271,3625,24067,28785,28801,28787,28803,28802,3626&xt=dressing.png
a wild gene project appeared in front of me! it even features a fun wildclaw scroll that i have already impulsively bought.
so i am pleased to inform you guys that i now sit on 270kt and 5608g, totaling up to about 5878g. we are now 1102g lower than where we started ;v;

on the bright side, though, i took an hour of my day to set up my hoard clearout! feel free to check it out wink wink nudge nudge
hopefully i can earn my 2kg back soon >->
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
daily gem count:

560kT | 5956g

we're slowly getting there! :')
daily gem count:

560kT | 5956g

we're slowly getting there! :')
__ xiq! #359104

I would love to be added to the pinglist! I need motivation to save for my projects @q@

I would love to be added to the pinglist! I need motivation to save for my projects @q@
Niva does humanoids- Traditional+Digital
I'm sorry but I had to laugh so hard at the optimistic nature of 'update 1!' only for it to end like that. XD Please add me to the ping list :3
I'm sorry but I had to laugh so hard at the optimistic nature of 'update 1!' only for it to end like that. XD Please add me to the ping list :3
WenPrLS.png
update 2
@snax @ilios @Nivellaten @Cinspawn

hello everybody and welcome back to your favorite quest today we're going to be inching our way towards 10kg

alRIIIGHT things are going super well! i finished the boy from update 1, *attempted* to begin making my g1 tab one of those cool rainbow ones, and sold a ton of things :")

being active on fr for a bit over a year has led me to amass a collection of 17 berserkers and 22 ambushes, which i listed on the AH yesterday. i sold most of them and earned 135g from the ambushes and 180g from the berserkers, which is another 315g :D

my hoard clearout is also doing pretty nicely - sold a um today and i'm hoping someone's going to come around soon and take my tricktrouper crown so i can finally hit 10kg ;v;

we're starting off the week with 660kT and 7692g, which converts to 8352g - let's hope it's 10kg by next week! c:
update 2
@snax @ilios @Nivellaten @Cinspawn

hello everybody and welcome back to your favorite quest today we're going to be inching our way towards 10kg

alRIIIGHT things are going super well! i finished the boy from update 1, *attempted* to begin making my g1 tab one of those cool rainbow ones, and sold a ton of things :")

being active on fr for a bit over a year has led me to amass a collection of 17 berserkers and 22 ambushes, which i listed on the AH yesterday. i sold most of them and earned 135g from the ambushes and 180g from the berserkers, which is another 315g :D

my hoard clearout is also doing pretty nicely - sold a um today and i'm hoping someone's going to come around soon and take my tricktrouper crown so i can finally hit 10kg ;v;

we're starting off the week with 660kT and 7692g, which converts to 8352g - let's hope it's 10kg by next week! c:
__ xiq! #359104
Could you add me to the pinglist? I love saving quests ;o;
Could you add me to the pinglist? I love saving quests ;o;
update 3
@snax @Nivellaten @Cinspawn @Rookie

we are back with update 3 please do not expect this many updates in this short period of time ever again or i am afraid your hope and spirit will be crushed

now, i did not expect to be making this update today, but things are going so well that i can't not make one. i am BURSTING with motivation [aside from coli grinding and maxing out my fairgrounds - i quit at 16kT :') ] and i have been dressing dragons and selling items and woohoo

special shoutout to those people who give an insane amount of money at pwyw services, you guys deserve a special place in heaven or something

i'm probably going to be staying away from moneymaking for the rest of the day, but we're ending today with 810kT and 8903g, which converts into 9713g! 10kg is a lot closer than i thought :D
update 3
@snax @Nivellaten @Cinspawn @Rookie

we are back with update 3 please do not expect this many updates in this short period of time ever again or i am afraid your hope and spirit will be crushed

now, i did not expect to be making this update today, but things are going so well that i can't not make one. i am BURSTING with motivation [aside from coli grinding and maxing out my fairgrounds - i quit at 16kT :') ] and i have been dressing dragons and selling items and woohoo

special shoutout to those people who give an insane amount of money at pwyw services, you guys deserve a special place in heaven or something

i'm probably going to be staying away from moneymaking for the rest of the day, but we're ending today with 810kT and 8903g, which converts into 9713g! 10kg is a lot closer than i thought :D
__ xiq! #359104
Ohhh you're going so fast!! Fairgrounds only take ten mins to max tho, you can do it! Though it doesn't seem like you need it xD
Ohhh you're going so fast!! Fairgrounds only take ten mins to max tho, you can do it! Though it doesn't seem like you need it xD
WenPrLS.png
Ohh add me to the pinglist please! Good luck!
Ohh add me to the pinglist please! Good luck!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
daily gem count:

1,030,000T | 9395g

we've technically hit 10kg already! let's gooo
daily gem count:

1,030,000T | 9395g

we've technically hit 10kg already! let's gooo
__ xiq! #359104
1 2 3 4