about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
congrats on 10k! ping me too pls :)
congrats on 10k! ping me too pls :)
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
update 4
@snax @Nivellaten @Cinspawn @Rookie @Vardia @nottherevolt @Sevenths

happy trickmurk! i'm probably gonna be doing a lot of grinding and selling this fest so i wanted to make a start-of-trickmurk update and an end-of-trickmurk update. c:

this week i haven't earned an exceptional amount of money since all my sales threads have been rather slow :p currently, i have 1,550,000t and 10,262g, so we hit 10kg! i'm not sure of the exact date i hit it in pure gems, but at least we're over 20% of the way there! hoping i can end this before 2021 :')
update 4

happy trickmurk! i'm probably gonna be doing a lot of grinding and selling this fest so i wanted to make a start-of-trickmurk update and an end-of-trickmurk update. c:

this week i haven't earned an exceptional amount of money since all my sales threads have been rather slow :p currently, i have 1,550,000t and 10,262g, so we hit 10kg! i'm not sure of the exact date i hit it in pure gems, but at least we're over 20% of the way there! hoping i can end this before 2021 :')
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[center][font=times new roman][b]coli update:[/b] i hung around sandswept delta for around an hour and a half and i got a bit of loot. nothing great, though ;v; [item=iridescent scaleback][item=hydra scales crate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=serthis potionmaster][item=crimson rogue trousers][item=opheodrys serthis][item=serthis potionmaster][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=fan scorpion][item=shattered serpent][item=future seer chest][item=crowned bonepriest][item=opheodrys serthis][item=bonepriest crate][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=fan scorpion] ~200 fest currency
coli update:
i hung around sandswept delta for around an hour and a half and i got a bit of loot. nothing great, though ;v;

Iridescent Scaleback Hydra Scales Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Serthis Potionmaster Crimson Rogue Trousers Opheodrys Serthis Serthis Potionmaster Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Tropical Birdskull Armband Fan Scorpion Shattered Serpent Future Seer Chest Crowned Bonepriest Opheodrys Serthis Bonepriest Crate Dented Iron Pauldrons Fan Scorpion

~200 fest currency
__ xiq! #359104
What's your plan for getting the most out of Trickmurk?
What's your plan for getting the most out of Trickmurk?
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn i've got a decent amount of free time this week, so i'm probably just going to spend an unhealthy amount of time in the coli and sell fest currency, stock up on apparel to resell, and sell other coli loot :')
@Cinspawn i've got a decent amount of free time this week, so i'm probably just going to spend an unhealthy amount of time in the coli and sell fest currency, stock up on apparel to resell, and sell other coli loot :')
__ xiq! #359104
Sounds good! We shall be grinding at the same time as comrades! our battle will be legendary

Do you mean the apparel you buy with the currency or do you also stock up on joxar stuff?
Sounds good! We shall be grinding at the same time as comrades! our battle will be legendary

Do you mean the apparel you buy with the currency or do you also stock up on joxar stuff?
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn generally just fest apparel, i'm too poor to buy jox boxes :p
@Cinspawn generally just fest apparel, i'm too poor to buy jox boxes :p
__ xiq! #359104
update 5

hello hello welcome back to your FAVORITE quest. no exceptions

unfortunately, i intended on selling a lot during trickmurk and earning a ton of money but i took those savings and bought an egg for leap day. possibly the biggest mistake i've made so far. i hatched my 5 eggs in my vault and the egg i bought and got 6 wonderfully ugly dragons. four have actually been bought already, but i'm bummed that i missed out on the 1.8kg i could've earned from selling those eggs ;v;

because of my egg loss, it's been a relatively slow week in terms of moneymaking. i traded my previous ~2 mil treasure for gems, so now i'm sitting on 140kT and 13,322g, which totals up to 13,462 gems. i also have like 10 shadowstrikes i'm saving to sell for money later on in the year~

i mean, we're slowly making progress? :')
update 5

hello hello welcome back to your FAVORITE quest. no exceptions

unfortunately, i intended on selling a lot during trickmurk and earning a ton of money but i took those savings and bought an egg for leap day. possibly the biggest mistake i've made so far. i hatched my 5 eggs in my vault and the egg i bought and got 6 wonderfully ugly dragons. four have actually been bought already, but i'm bummed that i missed out on the 1.8kg i could've earned from selling those eggs ;v;

because of my egg loss, it's been a relatively slow week in terms of moneymaking. i traded my previous ~2 mil treasure for gems, so now i'm sitting on 140kT and 13,322g, which totals up to 13,462 gems. i also have like 10 shadowstrikes i'm saving to sell for money later on in the year~

i mean, we're slowly making progress? :')
__ xiq! #359104
Oh noooo I've heard so many people get ugly eggs with leap day TwT that's too bad. But keep going!!
Oh noooo I've heard so many people get ugly eggs with leap day TwT that's too bad. But keep going!!
WenPrLS.png
1 2 3 4