Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas+Humanoids
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=4] + Please help me feed my dragons :'( + [/size] [size=1] Hopefully I can make enough to gene them too? [/size][/center] ----- [size=2] Hello all! I went on a small hiatus, and now that I am back, I realize that I forgot to save my currency so I could get back on my feet once returned. So now I'm trying to earn some t/g to feed them, as well as buy some things I missed when I was gone :'0 If this turns into something more permanent than what I was going for, I'll definitely update this thread and make more definitive rules;; ----- [quote name= Do+Don't] [size=2] [u]Do's (Er, prefers?) : [/u] Male+Female Flowery, uh, feminine males?? [size=1]Sorry I am bad with descriptions >< [/size] Silky, flowy clothing Puffy sleeves! (/v\) Gijinka (Must be included, I am not the best at designing) Humanoids (Um.. This means neko is okay, but if it goes farther than cat ears and tail, I'm afraid I have to decline. Of course, fr things are okay too! Like antlers and such) [right] [size=2] [u]Dont's :[/u] Not in fr rules Furry + Animal (Sorry I am bad at it) (/^\) Mecha *You will be very disappointed :'( * Photograph references (Like portraits) Elderly Nsfw Couple art (Or.. More than 1 person per drawing) Big bust Fanart (Like Naruto, etc) {One exception: Idv because I love them too much; If you have fan characters, even if you don't want them drawn, please show them to me! I like to see them :') } I can't do non-humanoids, sorry! I'm not the best with dragon anatomy~ [/quote] ----- [quote=Rules] [size=2]Sorry, I know I already scattered a bunch of rules everywhere, but I'll just add the rest here... This thread is very messy >< - I have the right to decline an offer. - I have many irl issues, and I draw in my free time. So don't expect them to be finished quickly. - Please tell me all the information before I start+finish a drawing. I might refuse additional requests after completion. - When giving me refs, please don't use paperdoll arts like gaia, picrew, etc. - Please.. Send all the refs in one place? I do not want to go through 5 images from different links to understand a character. - Don't remove my watermark. - Don't buy my art to sell it, although I'm pretty sure my art isn't even all that great for this to happen? www [/quote] ----- [center] Examples [/center] [size=2] All commissions will be done on blank paper, contrary to some of my examples. This is what I can offer right now, please don't give me a request I am unable to fufill. I'm just hating my anatomy, so even if you bribe, I can try but it will not turn out too well. [quote=Notice] [size=2]Please understand that these are titled with sketches for a reason. They will be messy and probably not too neat, so the examples below are what you should expect when recieving art. For chibis, I may be simplifying the character given to me a bit so that it will better fit with my style. (I will be notifying you about these changes before I start. For example, there is a complex ear jewelry that I feel would look awkward with my art style, so I will ping you about it.) I may try to implement it if you are adamant about it, but beware, it may look a bit awkward![/size] [/quote] ----- [center] [size=3] [u]Chibi Waist-up Traditional Sketches[/u] [/size][size=2] 100g/125kt[/size][/center] [size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/fHBouhb.jpg[/img] My oc (As I have stated before, all comissions will be done on blank paper, contrary to my example!) ----- [center] [size=3] [u]Chibi Waist-up Digital Sketches[/u] [/size][size=2] 150g/200kt (These take a bit to do because I'm not the best with my phone haha- They may also be a bit more simplified? I'm not too sure, because this is a new option!) ----- [size=2]Small gray highlights (Please add in "other" or "payment" in the form if you want to include this- +50g/50kt[/size][/center] ----- [size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/t6TryIn.jpg[/img] my oc-this one uses gray highlights, so it would be 200g/250kt. ----- [center] [size=3] [u]Bust Skteches[/u] [/size][size=2] 200g/250kt[/size][/center] [size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/EMuSamN.jpg[/img] My oc ----- [quote= Slots Available] - @/SugarWhale (Digi. Chibi) - @/ [/quote] [size=2]Please take the time to fill out this form, it will help me a lot! [/size] [quote= Order Form] @Nivellaten [b]Username+User Id:[/b] [b]Type (chibi-non, digi-trad):[/b] [b]Ref Pictures:[/b] [b]Additional details/Pose references or suggestions:[/b] [b]Other (Personality, etc?)[/b] [b]Payment (T/G):[/b] [/quote] ----- [size=2] This part is more for me- If you want to be added to the pinglist, don't hesitate to ask/tell me! [quote=Pinglist] @SisComKnight [/quote] ----- [center] [size=3] Thank You For Reading! [/size] [/center] [size=2] If you read all that, thank you for bearing with it, I know it's a bit much..
+ Please help me feed my dragons :'( +

Hopefully I can make enough to gene them too?

Hello all! I went on a small hiatus, and now that I am back, I realize that I forgot to save my currency so I could get back on my feet once returned. So now I'm trying to earn some t/g to feed them, as well as buy some things I missed when I was gone :'0
If this turns into something more permanent than what I was going for, I'll definitely update this thread and make more definitive rules;;

Do+Don't wrote:

Do's (Er, prefers?) :
Male+Female
Flowery, uh, feminine males?? Sorry I am bad with descriptions ><
Silky, flowy clothing
Puffy sleeves! (/v\)
Gijinka (Must be included, I am not the best at designing)
Humanoids (Um.. This means neko is okay, but if it goes farther than cat ears and tail, I'm afraid I have to decline. Of course, fr things are okay too! Like antlers and such)

Dont's :
Not in fr rules
Furry + Animal (Sorry I am bad at it) (/^\)
Mecha *You will be very disappointed :'( *
Photograph references (Like portraits)
Elderly
Nsfw
Couple art (Or.. More than 1 person per drawing)
Big bust
Fanart (Like Naruto, etc) {One exception: Idv because I love them too much; If you have fan characters, even if you don't want them drawn, please show them to me! I like to see them :') }
I can't do non-humanoids, sorry! I'm not the best with dragon anatomy~

Rules wrote:
Sorry, I know I already scattered a bunch of rules everywhere, but I'll just add the rest here... This thread is very messy ><
- I have the right to decline an offer.

- I have many irl issues, and I draw in my free time. So don't expect them to be finished quickly.

- Please tell me all the information before I start+finish a drawing. I might refuse additional requests after completion.

- When giving me refs, please don't use paperdoll arts like gaia, picrew, etc.

- Please.. Send all the refs in one place? I do not want to go through 5 images from different links to understand a character.

- Don't remove my watermark.

- Don't buy my art to sell it, although I'm pretty sure my art isn't even all that great for this to happen? www

Examples
All commissions will be done on blank paper, contrary to some of my examples.
This is what I can offer right now, please don't give me a request I am unable to fufill. I'm just hating my anatomy, so even if you bribe, I can try but it will not turn out too well.
Notice wrote:
Please understand that these are titled with sketches for a reason. They will be messy and probably not too neat, so the examples below are what you should expect when recieving art.
For chibis, I may be simplifying the character given to me a bit so that it will better fit with my style. (I will be notifying you about these changes before I start. For example, there is a complex ear jewelry that I feel would look awkward with my art style, so I will ping you about it.) I may try to implement it if you are adamant about it, but beware, it may look a bit awkward!

Chibi Waist-up Traditional Sketches
100g/125kt

fHBouhb.jpg
My oc (As I have stated before, all comissions will be done on blank paper, contrary to my example!)

Chibi Waist-up Digital Sketches
150g/200kt (These take a bit to do because I'm not the best with my phone haha- They may also be a bit more simplified? I'm not too sure, because this is a new option!)

Small gray highlights (Please add in "other" or "payment" in the form if you want to include this-
+50g/50kt

t6TryIn.jpg
my oc-this one uses gray highlights, so it would be 200g/250kt.

Bust Skteches
200g/250kt

EMuSamN.jpg
My oc

Slots Available wrote:
- @/SugarWhale (Digi. Chibi)
- @/
Please take the time to fill out this form, it will help me a lot!
Order Form wrote:
@Nivellaten
Username+User Id:
Type (chibi-non, digi-trad):
Ref Pictures:
Additional details/Pose references or suggestions:
Other (Personality, etc?)
Payment (T/G):

This part is more for me- If you want to be added to the pinglist, don't hesitate to ask/tell me!
Pinglist wrote:

Thank You For Reading!

If you read all that, thank you for bearing with it, I know it's a bit much..
Niva does humanoids- Traditional+Digital
Finished Art (For more examples?)

This goes from most recent to oldest! You could also scroll through the forum, but I thought this would be a bit easier for you~

@/CosmicJello - 1 bust
@/CosmicJello - 2 busts
@/Cerpyn - 1 chibi
Finished Art (For more examples?)

This goes from most recent to oldest! You could also scroll through the forum, but I thought this would be a bit easier for you~

@/CosmicJello - 1 bust
@/CosmicJello - 2 busts
@/Cerpyn - 1 chibi

Reserved!

Reserved!

And finally open haha-
Time to watch the dust bunnies visit my thread :9

And finally open haha-
Time to watch the dust bunnies visit my thread :9

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump-
Oh, look! A dust bunny! How are you today? :'0

Bump-
Oh, look! A dust bunny! How are you today? :'0
@Nivellaten Hi! I'd love to get a couple bust sketches from you! Could I order 2?

Username+User Id: CosmicJello #351875
Type (Chibi or non?): Non-chibi
Ref Pictures: I'd like one of Evimerin and one of Seth!
Additional details/Pose references or suggestions: Evimerin has a few other reference images in that folder. I can sketch up any additional details you need of them~
Other (Personality, etc?): Evimerin is a very cute/childish type, while Seth is more confident and bold!
Payment (T/G): 200g and 250kt, if you don't mind mixed?
@Nivellaten Hi! I'd love to get a couple bust sketches from you! Could I order 2?

Username+User Id: CosmicJello #351875
Type (Chibi or non?): Non-chibi
Ref Pictures: I'd like one of Evimerin and one of Seth!
Additional details/Pose references or suggestions: Evimerin has a few other reference images in that folder. I can sketch up any additional details you need of them~
Other (Personality, etc?): Evimerin is a very cute/childish type, while Seth is more confident and bold!
Payment (T/G): 200g and 250kt, if you don't mind mixed?

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
Username+User Id: Cerpyn 425459
Type (Chibi or non?): Chibi
Ref Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/dYy86GH
Additional details/Pose references or suggestions: I don't really have any. Except for the "0012" mark that she has under her eye! Please don't forget to draw that, neither the lines on her face mask.
Other (Personality, etc?): http://imgur.com/a/rIb3qI5
Payment (T/G): Both G and T, if that's okay?
Username+User Id: Cerpyn 425459
Type (Chibi or non?): Chibi
Ref Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/dYy86GH
Additional details/Pose references or suggestions: I don't really have any. Except for the "0012" mark that she has under her eye! Please don't forget to draw that, neither the lines on her face mask.
Other (Personality, etc?): http://imgur.com/a/rIb3qI5
Payment (T/G): Both G and T, if that's okay?
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!

@CosmicJello
Hello! Evimerin is quite adorable, and I think I'll just base it off of the first picture that popped up when I clicked the link! Which one do you want drawn? Because it seems they have two outfits in that picture?
Thank you for filling out a form, I'll get started on the two as soon as I can! Please send the money in a one-way crossroad, I will only accept it after I send you the art.

@Cerpyn
Hello! She looks like a mysterious person, I'd love to draw her! Small question, is the little V shape in between her forehead another line, or is it just her wrinkling her brow?
And finally, uhm.. I may have been a little self-indulgent when creating my shop, and I wrote down the prices so it would be easier for myself to figure out. So my t/g ratio is quite wacked up. I'll just base it off my first one for now because that is what you are asking for, which, apparently, has a 1:1500 ratio;;
Sorry for the inconvenience, I should fix that soon ><
Please send the money in a one-way crossroad, I will only accept it after I send you the art.

@CosmicJello
Hello! Evimerin is quite adorable, and I think I'll just base it off of the first picture that popped up when I clicked the link! Which one do you want drawn? Because it seems they have two outfits in that picture?
Thank you for filling out a form, I'll get started on the two as soon as I can! Please send the money in a one-way crossroad, I will only accept it after I send you the art.

@Cerpyn
Hello! She looks like a mysterious person, I'd love to draw her! Small question, is the little V shape in between her forehead another line, or is it just her wrinkling her brow?
And finally, uhm.. I may have been a little self-indulgent when creating my shop, and I wrote down the prices so it would be easier for myself to figure out. So my t/g ratio is quite wacked up. I'll just base it off my first one for now because that is what you are asking for, which, apparently, has a 1:1500 ratio;;
Sorry for the inconvenience, I should fix that soon ><
Please send the money in a one-way crossroad, I will only accept it after I send you the art.
1 2 3 4 5 6