Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Familiar Hatchery Club 3.0
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@TwilitRaven

Hello, I am new to the and wanted to know a few things that may make me seem stupid, but I'd like to know! XD

1. Do we get to keep our finished project

2. Can I join

3. Can I do the Cloud Mith (and if I do does it have to be a permababy?)
@TwilitRaven

Hello, I am new to the and wanted to know a few things that may make me seem stupid, but I'd like to know! XD

1. Do we get to keep our finished project

2. Can I join

3. Can I do the Cloud Mith (and if I do does it have to be a permababy?)
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
@Kristalis

You may keep your dragons from the finished project, just be aware people may want to request some babies from you!
You can absolutely join, and as for the Cloud Mith I don't think its claimed, I'll have to check briefly as the front page is not currently updated, and it does not have to be a permababy. Basically the project goals are always to create a pair of dragons that can reproduce more of the familiar dragon, so any scries that are babies don't require it to be a permababy, otherwise we can't get anymore lol. I actually have a baby dragon scry project completed for one of mine, the Boolean.

Edit - Looks like the clouded mith hasn't been claimed, so you're good to go!

@DuskAwakening @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @Sabon @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira @Irien @Gilbunny @Saraceaser @Sachqua @tilkka @KalynaAnne @Foa

General update for everyone else, awhile ago I had mentioned a spread sheet I was working on, that's currently where I'm trying to get things updated. My current goal is this - Have the majority of the updates be on the spreadsheet, and condense the main page to three posts rather than four, because updating that page can be a time lol. So it'll just be unclaimed, claimed and finished. (Basically regular claims and soft claims will be lumped together for the images. Soft claims is never a lengthy list so its not really worth the inconvenience of the extra post to edit). I'm keeping the posts because if I put images on the spreadsheet, some people won't be able to use it because it won't load. I tested it on my laptop, it about had a seizure because of it. So in order to make images still viewable I'll have the front page slightly condensed, and I'll post the link to the spreadsheet in the next few days once I'm done with confirming all my updates are correct. I'll always be updating the spreadsheet first from now on, so when in doubt you guys will be able to double check there for claims if I haven't gotten to the main page yet.
@Kristalis

You may keep your dragons from the finished project, just be aware people may want to request some babies from you!
You can absolutely join, and as for the Cloud Mith I don't think its claimed, I'll have to check briefly as the front page is not currently updated, and it does not have to be a permababy. Basically the project goals are always to create a pair of dragons that can reproduce more of the familiar dragon, so any scries that are babies don't require it to be a permababy, otherwise we can't get anymore lol. I actually have a baby dragon scry project completed for one of mine, the Boolean.

Edit - Looks like the clouded mith hasn't been claimed, so you're good to go!

@DuskAwakening @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @Sabon @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira @Irien @Gilbunny @Saraceaser @Sachqua @tilkka @KalynaAnne @Foa

General update for everyone else, awhile ago I had mentioned a spread sheet I was working on, that's currently where I'm trying to get things updated. My current goal is this - Have the majority of the updates be on the spreadsheet, and condense the main page to three posts rather than four, because updating that page can be a time lol. So it'll just be unclaimed, claimed and finished. (Basically regular claims and soft claims will be lumped together for the images. Soft claims is never a lengthy list so its not really worth the inconvenience of the extra post to edit). I'm keeping the posts because if I put images on the spreadsheet, some people won't be able to use it because it won't load. I tested it on my laptop, it about had a seizure because of it. So in order to make images still viewable I'll have the front page slightly condensed, and I'll post the link to the spreadsheet in the next few days once I'm done with confirming all my updates are correct. I'll always be updating the spreadsheet first from now on, so when in doubt you guys will be able to double check there for claims if I haven't gotten to the main page yet.
OY2CZgk.png
@TwilitRaven Irradiated Astronomer is done! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64379709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643798/64379709_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59844892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598449/59844892_350.png[/img][/url] @Sachqua - once upon a time you offered to be a home for the pair. Are you still interested? If not, they are available to a lair interested in having them.
@TwilitRaven

Irradiated Astronomer is done!

64379709_350.png

59844892_350.png

@Sachqua - once upon a time you offered to be a home for the pair. Are you still interested? If not, they are available to a lair interested in having them.
@Texere

If they are no longer interested I’ll take them in!
@Texere

If they are no longer interested I’ll take them in!
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@Woolly

That would be fabulous! I haven't heard from Sachqua in quite a while but they weren't necessarily attached to the pair, lol, merely willing to give them a home.

I shall set up a CR and you can pick up at your leisure!
@Woolly

That would be fabulous! I haven't heard from Sachqua in quite a while but they weren't necessarily attached to the pair, lol, merely willing to give them a home.

I shall set up a CR and you can pick up at your leisure!
@Texere

Thank you!
@Texere

Thank you!
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
GUYS LOOK [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63644820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636449/63644820_350.png[/img][/url] After months of work, I have completed . . . one half of the Deep Realm Hunter pair! :') I have the male with the right colors and tert, but he still needs a breed change and two genes I don't have yet. Just gotta save up a few million more treasure, lol.
GUYS LOOK
63644820_350.png
After months of work, I have completed . . . one half of the Deep Realm Hunter pair! :') I have the male with the right colors and tert, but he still needs a breed change and two genes I don't have yet. Just gotta save up a few million more treasure, lol.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Geekachu

Congratulations, that is a mile stone. I have done three pairs and it does take a long time to save up for everything. With my current work in progress I'm trading treasure for time, that is I'm only breeding the dragons that already have the right genes. It is taking me much longer, but this way I don't have to spend a lot of gems or treasure.
@Geekachu

Congratulations, that is a mile stone. I have done three pairs and it does take a long time to save up for everything. With my current work in progress I'm trading treasure for time, that is I'm only breeding the dragons that already have the right genes. It is taking me much longer, but this way I don't have to spend a lot of gems or treasure.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="Kitanya" date="2020-05-21 05:28:28" ] @TwilitRaven I love this idea! If it's ok, I'd like to claim the Blackline Bicorn Whale! I'd also like to offer my nest space to anyone needing a Lightning nest, as I saw there's only one in the listing? :) Edit: I'd also like to be on the pinglist :3 [/quote] Quoting myself to remind you that I am still working on this!
Kitanya wrote on 2020-05-21 05:28:28:
@TwilitRaven

I love this idea! If it's ok, I'd like to claim the Blackline Bicorn Whale!

I'd also like to offer my nest space to anyone needing a Lightning nest, as I saw there's only one in the listing? :)

Edit: I'd also like to be on the pinglist :3

Quoting myself to remind you that I am still working on this!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Alize
Thank you. :) I was originally going to do it more your way, but I guess I got impatient, lol. At least I didn't have to breed change the girl, so there's that.
Now I just have to get the coatl scroll and one more gene, w00t.
@Alize
Thank you. :) I was originally going to do it more your way, but I guess I got impatient, lol. At least I didn't have to breed change the girl, so there's that.
Now I just have to get the coatl scroll and one more gene, w00t.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21