Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wolfie's Quest For All The Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pinglist? I also have a earth egg I can take offers for
Pinglist? I also have a earth egg I can take offers for
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101 Added you to the pinglist!

Currently I'm not looking to buy eggs (unless you're interested in trading items) as I'm saving for Thundercrack
@DawnSky101 Added you to the pinglist!

Currently I'm not looking to buy eggs (unless you're interested in trading items) as I'm saving for Thundercrack
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Definitely put me on the pinglist. It's nice to see someone else trying to complete the same goal ^^
Definitely put me on the pinglist. It's nice to see someone else trying to complete the same goal ^^
@Polyhymnia Oh my goodness I can' believe how far you are in progress! Added you to the pinglist too
@Polyhymnia Oh my goodness I can' believe how far you are in progress! Added you to the pinglist too
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC I'm a little over 60% of the way there! It's a great feeling and I can't wait to open all the eggs. I'm hoping to complete this by the end of the year. I don't know if I can take another year of not being able to open eggs XD I started this back on Jan 1 2019!
@WolfprintsSC I'm a little over 60% of the way there! It's a great feeling and I can't wait to open all the eggs. I'm hoping to complete this by the end of the year. I don't know if I can take another year of not being able to open eggs XD I started this back on Jan 1 2019!
It's been slow going due to real life, but I've brewed another Bogsneak egg. I think I may go ahead and start putting some gems in the vault now for NotN in hopes I'll be able to save/grind enough to get the rest of the Noc eggs I need during the fest.

@Kisk @MagicIsReal @ShenziSwan @Saphira455 @DawnSky101 @Polyhymnia
It's been slow going due to real life, but I've brewed another Bogsneak egg. I think I may go ahead and start putting some gems in the vault now for NotN in hopes I'll be able to save/grind enough to get the rest of the Noc eggs I need during the fest.

@Kisk @MagicIsReal @ShenziSwan @Saphira455 @DawnSky101 @Polyhymnia
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC Add me to the pinglist!
@WolfprintsSC Add me to the pinglist!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Pleaes add me to the pinglist this sounds fun
Pleaes add me to the pinglist this sounds fun
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@Petalwind1 @CrystalDragon14 I've added you both to the pinglist, thanks for taking an interest!
@Petalwind1 @CrystalDragon14 I've added you both to the pinglist, thanks for taking an interest!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Brewed up another Bogsneak egg!

@Kisk @MagicIsReal @ShenziSwan @Saphira455 @DawnSky101 @Polyhymnia @CrystalDragon14 @Petalwind1
Brewed up another Bogsneak egg!

@Kisk @MagicIsReal @ShenziSwan @Saphira455 @DawnSky101 @Polyhymnia @CrystalDragon14 @Petalwind1
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8