Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Tidetellings
Hello, and welcome to my pinkerlocke thread! [i]What's a pinkerlocke, you ask?[/i] A pinkerlocke is a storytelling device in which the events happen based on Pinkerton's daily drop. Depending on the item, you do certain things with your dragons. For example, you could battle in the Coliseum, draw your dragons, or get new dragons! Why would you need new dragons, you ask? Because if they die in the Coli, you have to exalt them! Some pinkerlockes deviate from this rule at the discretion of the player, but tend to have a way for most dragons to end up exalted. The word 'pinkerlocke' is a mix between 'pinkerton' and 'nuzlocke'. A nuzlocke is a style of playing Pokemon in which when your Pokemon faints in battle, you have to let it go and it dies. Again, this is a style of playing and a choice. Not all players will choose to have a pinkerlocke or nuzlocke (often called a 'locke for short)! The original pinkerlocke had you exalt all your current dragons and essentially start from scratch, but there's no need to do that! My pinkerlocke dragons are all in their own tab. It's a make it your own kind of thing, there's no wrong way to have a pinkerlocke! At the end of the day, a pinkerlocke is a storytelling device to me. Sure dragons will come and go but there's always a story to be told. After my last pinkerlocke, I decided to change the rules a little bit and try again, since I kept getting behind and I didn't enjoy the rules as much as I could have. Many of these rules could become obsolete as the 'locke progresses, I'm experimenting! Anyway, I hope you have fun watching this play out, if you decide to follow along! This pinkerlocke follows Ichthyus, or [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359958&tab=dragon&did=56088054]Thio[/url], a guardian dragon blessed by the demigod [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359958&tab=dragon&did=47996976]Thalassa[/url] with faceted eyes and heightened prophecy senses. Other characters will come and go, but Thio cannot die. Instead of dying, he will faint and wake up in the Astral Realm with [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359958&tab=dragon&did=47996976]Thalassa[/url]. ----- [center][size=6][b]DROPS:[/b][/size] [size=4][b]FOOD:[/b][/size] [columns][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol][emoji=plant size=1] [emoji=insect size=1] [emoji=seafood size=1] [emoji=meat size=1] [nextcol] [size=5]10-20 matches quest 10 matches + quest 20 matches + quest + side effect[/size][/columns] [quote][center][b]QUESTS:[/b] Quests are a subset of coli matches. Instead of doing a certain number of matches, you coli farm until you get a certain number of X item(s). Items in the quest will correlate with the lore. For example, you could have the quest: [i]Your dragons are hungry. Coli in the woodland path until you get 30 points worth of meat.[/i] [item=grouse]x7 [item=game fowl]x2 [item=sakura owlet]x5 These drops would be acceptable, because they add up to 30. Quests can be for any item, but most likely meat points or an apparel drop. nothing too hard like eggs or anything! [b]CONDITIONS:[/b] Many quests may have conditions. A condition results in a bad effect for your dragons, such as sickness, exhaustion, or hexing.[/center][/quote] [size=4][b]MATERIALS:[/b][/size] Worldbuild in some way. This includes: [emoji=water rune size=1] updating dragons' bios [emoji=water rune size=1] writing backstories [emoji=water rune size=1] visual depictions of the world, such as maps or layouts of places. [emoji=water rune size=1] actual daily writing that gets somewhere [emoji=water rune size=1] and more! [size=4][b]TRINKETS:[/b][/size] Express your dragons' relationship with each other in some medium, can be visual or written. This includes: [emoji=water rune size=1] drawings of the dragons interacting [emoji=water rune size=1] objects symbolizing dragons and/or their relationship [emoji=water rune size=1] poems and other creative mediums [emoji=water rune size=1] actual daily writing that gets somewhere [emoji=water rune size=1] and more! [quote][center][b]MATERIAL vs. TRINKET?[/b] Material days should contain more plot than trinket days, which are about expressing what the characters think. This is an attempt to keep the story balanced and not progress in one way while ignoring the other. If one type of drop seriously outweighs the other, the rules may be changed in the future.[/center][/quote] [size=4][b]FAMILIARS:[/b][/size] Buy the cheapest dragon in realm-wide auctions that correlates with the chosen RNG. [b]ELEMENT[/b] [size=2]1 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 2 [emoji=fire rune size=1] 3 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 4 [emoji=water rune size=1] 5 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 6 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 7 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 8 [emoji=light rune size=1] 9 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 10 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 11 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 12 [emoji=d20 size=1] reroll![/size] [b]BREED[/b] 1 [emoji=fae happy size=2] 2 [emoji=guardian happy size=2] 3 [emoji=tundra happy size=2] 4 [emoji=mirror happy size=2] 5 [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2] 6 [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2] 7 [emoji=snapper happy size=2] 8 [emoji=spiral happy size=2] 9 [emoji=gaoler happy size=2] 10 SD 11 [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2] 12 IMP 13 [emoji=nocturne happy size=2] 14 [emoji=coatl happy size=2] 15 WC [size=4][b]APPAREL:[/b][/size] Select a dragon you already own to be in the pinkerlocke. [size=4][b]BATTLE ITEMS[/b][/size] Roll on the side effects chart. [quote][center][b]SIDE EFFECTS:[/b] [b]1:[/b] A dragon is gravely injured. Flip a coin to see if they survive. (Heads = death) [b]2:[/b] A natural disaster occurs! Roll a d4 to see if your dragons make it out without injuries. 1 = barely scratched 2-3 = mildly injured 4 = gravely injured (flip a coin) [b]3:[/b] One of your dragons (RNG) gets separated from the rest of the party. [b]4:[/b] A curse is placed upon a party member! Roll to decide severity, but nothing else (d10) [b]5:[/b] Your dragons tell stories to each other and grow closer. [b]6: [/b]Your dragons encounter a strange sentient creature. [b]7:[/b] Your dragons encounter a sickness. Roll to see if they get infected. [b]8:[/b] Your dragons encounter a magical place/enchantment. Roll for amount of magic present, but nothing else (d10) [b]9:[/b] Your dragons fight with each other! Roll to see if your dragons make it out without injuries. (2) [b]10:[/b] Your dragons find a boon of great value to them while battling! [/center][/quote] You do not NEED to write about the battle item event, you can save it for another day. [b]DRAGON DEATH:[/b] [size=2]rule adapted from sabariel's pinkerlocke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2643269]here[/url]![/size] If a dragon has a Familiar and is killed in the coliseum, roll two d4s. If total is 8: both the dragon and familiar survives. If total is over 4: the dragon is saved, but the familiar dies. If total is less than 4: the dragon dies, but the familiar survives. Equip the familiar to a new dragon. If no dragon can equip the familiar, save the familiar to replace any that die later. As the protagonist, Ichthyus cannot die. Instead of being killed, he will be revived by Thalassa and spend a short amount of time in the Ethereal Reef. His familiar could die if a d4 rolls a 4. [size=6][b]OTHER UTILITIES:[/b][/size] [size=4][b]DRAGON CONDITIONS:[/b][/size] For every 10 battles, the chance of getting a condition increases by 20%. In lore, apply a condition when the time seems right. Each day, roll a d4 on this chart for an afflicted dragon. [columns] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol][b]1[/b] [b]2[/b] [b]3[/b] [b]4[/b] [nextcol] [left]the condition ends the condition stays where it is the condition progresses to the next level reroll[/left][/columns] [b]LEVELS OF CONDITIONS:[/b] [columns] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol][b]1 2 3 4 5 6[/b][nextcol] [left]The dragon MUST spend their turn defending in coli battles No health potions can be used on this dragon during battle The dragon is too afflicted to coli. The group cannot travel with this dragon. Roll a d4. Unless it's a 1, the dragon dies. Death[/left][/columns] [/center] ------ I decided to start my pinkerlocke when Ichthyus grew up, which happened a few days ago. Basically, 2 new dragons were added, [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=359958&did=54415617]Azula[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=359958&did=56088053]Arorangi[/url]. A battle item resulted in Azula dying, so she will be exalted whenever I get the chance. Other than that, we have to wait until tomorrow! We'll call tomorrow Day One. See you then!
Hello, and welcome to my pinkerlocke thread!

What's a pinkerlocke, you ask?

A pinkerlocke is a storytelling device in which the events happen based on Pinkerton's daily drop. Depending on the item, you do certain things with your dragons. For example, you could battle in the Coliseum, draw your dragons, or get new dragons!

Why would you need new dragons, you ask? Because if they die in the Coli, you have to exalt them! Some pinkerlockes deviate from this rule at the discretion of the player, but tend to have a way for most dragons to end up exalted.

The word 'pinkerlocke' is a mix between 'pinkerton' and 'nuzlocke'. A nuzlocke is a style of playing Pokemon in which when your Pokemon faints in battle, you have to let it go and it dies. Again, this is a style of playing and a choice. Not all players will choose to have a pinkerlocke or nuzlocke (often called a 'locke for short)!

The original pinkerlocke had you exalt all your current dragons and essentially start from scratch, but there's no need to do that! My pinkerlocke dragons are all in their own tab. It's a make it your own kind of thing, there's no wrong way to have a pinkerlocke!

At the end of the day, a pinkerlocke is a storytelling device to me. Sure dragons will come and go but there's always a story to be told.

After my last pinkerlocke, I decided to change the rules a little bit and try again, since I kept getting behind and I didn't enjoy the rules as much as I could have. Many of these rules could become obsolete as the 'locke progresses, I'm experimenting! Anyway, I hope you have fun watching this play out, if you decide to follow along!

This pinkerlocke follows Ichthyus, or Thio, a guardian dragon blessed by the demigod Thalassa with faceted eyes and heightened prophecy senses. Other characters will come and go, but Thio cannot die. Instead of dying, he will faint and wake up in the Astral Realm with Thalassa.

DROPS:

FOOD:

10-20 matches
quest
10 matches + quest
20 matches + quest + side effect

Quote:
QUESTS:

Quests are a subset of coli matches. Instead of doing a certain number of matches, you coli farm until you get a certain number of X item(s). Items in the quest will correlate with the lore. For example, you could have the quest:

Your dragons are hungry. Coli in the woodland path until you get 30 points worth of meat.

Grouse x7 Game Fowl x2 Sakura Owlet x5

These drops would be acceptable, because they add up to 30.

Quests can be for any item, but most likely meat points or an apparel drop. nothing too hard like eggs or anything!

CONDITIONS:

Many quests may have conditions. A condition results in a bad effect for your dragons, such as sickness, exhaustion, or hexing.

MATERIALS:
Worldbuild in some way. This includes:

updating dragons' bios
writing backstories
visual depictions of the world, such as maps or layouts of places.
actual daily writing that gets somewhere
and more!

TRINKETS:
Express your dragons' relationship with each other in some medium, can be visual or written. This includes:

drawings of the dragons interacting
objects symbolizing dragons and/or their relationship
poems and other creative mediums
actual daily writing that gets somewhere
and more!
Quote:
MATERIAL vs. TRINKET?

Material days should contain more plot than trinket days, which are about expressing what the characters think. This is an attempt to keep the story balanced and not progress in one way while ignoring the other. If one type of drop seriously outweighs the other, the rules may be changed in the future.

FAMILIARS:
Buy the cheapest dragon in realm-wide auctions that correlates with the chosen RNG.

ELEMENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 reroll!

BREED
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 SD
11 12 IMP 13 14 15 WC

APPAREL:
Select a dragon you already own to be in the pinkerlocke.

BATTLE ITEMS
Roll on the side effects chart.
Quote:
SIDE EFFECTS:

1: A dragon is gravely injured. Flip a coin to see if they survive. (Heads = death)
2: A natural disaster occurs! Roll a d4 to see if your dragons make it out without injuries. 1 = barely scratched 2-3 = mildly injured 4 = gravely injured (flip a coin)
3: One of your dragons (RNG) gets separated from the rest of the party.
4: A curse is placed upon a party member! Roll to decide severity, but nothing else (d10)
5: Your dragons tell stories to each other and grow closer.
6: Your dragons encounter a strange sentient creature.
7: Your dragons encounter a sickness. Roll to see if they get infected.
8: Your dragons encounter a magical place/enchantment. Roll for amount of magic present, but nothing else (d10)
9: Your dragons fight with each other! Roll to see if your dragons make it out without injuries. (2)
10: Your dragons find a boon of great value to them while battling!

You do not NEED to write about the battle item event, you can save it for another day.

DRAGON DEATH:
rule adapted from sabariel's pinkerlocke here!

If a dragon has a Familiar and is killed in the coliseum, roll two d4s.
If total is 8: both the dragon and familiar survives.
If total is over 4: the dragon is saved, but the familiar dies.
If total is less than 4: the dragon dies, but the familiar survives. Equip the familiar to a new dragon. If no dragon can equip the familiar, save the familiar to replace any that die later.

As the protagonist, Ichthyus cannot die. Instead of being killed, he will be revived by Thalassa and spend a short amount of time in the Ethereal Reef. His familiar could die if a d4 rolls a 4.

OTHER UTILITIES:

DRAGON CONDITIONS:

For every 10 battles, the chance of getting a condition increases by 20%. In lore, apply a condition when the time seems right.

Each day, roll a d4 on this chart for an afflicted dragon.
the condition ends
the condition stays where it is
the condition progresses to the next level
reroll

LEVELS OF CONDITIONS:
The dragon MUST spend their turn defending in coli battles
No health potions can be used on this dragon during battle
The dragon is too afflicted to coli.
The group cannot travel with this dragon.
Roll a d4. Unless it's a 1, the dragon dies.
Death

I decided to start my pinkerlocke when Ichthyus grew up, which happened a few days ago.

Basically, 2 new dragons were added, Azula and Arorangi. A battle item resulted in Azula dying, so she will be exalted whenever I get the chance.

Other than that, we have to wait until tomorrow! We'll call tomorrow Day One. See you then!
[center][size=4][b]CURRENT DRAGONS:[/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/560881/56088054.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [b]THIO[/b] guardian m [emoji=water rune size=1] lvl 1[nextcol][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] "[i]the jewel of philamus[/i]"[/columns] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/560881/56088053.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [b]ARORANGI[/b] guardian f [emoji=water rune size=1] lvl 1[nextcol][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] "[i]the calligrapher[/i]"[/columns] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/569953/56995235.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [b]AZZANON[/b] gaoler f [emoji=ice rune size=1] lvl 1[nextcol][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] "[i]the afflicted one[/i]"[/columns] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/562741/56274048.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [b]HEX[/b] tundra m [emoji=water rune size=1] lvl 1[nextcol][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] "[i]the heroic one[/i]"[/columns]
CURRENT DRAGONS:
56088054.png THIO
guardian m

lvl 1

"the jewel of philamus"

56088053.png ARORANGI
guardian f

lvl 1

"the calligrapher"

56995235.png AZZANON
gaoler f

lvl 1

"the afflicted one"

56274048.png HEX
tundra m

lvl 1

"the heroic one"
[center][size=4][b]EXALTED DRAGONS[/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/544157/54415617.png[/img][nextcol][b]AZULA[/b] imp f [emoji=water rune size=1] lvl 1[nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] "[i]the cursed prophet[/i]"[/columns]
EXALTED DRAGONS

54415617.png AZULA
imp f

lvl 1

"the cursed prophet"
I will add days in chronological order here!
I will add days in chronological order here!
Here's one I'm not sure what i'm going to do with, but just in case!
Here's one I'm not sure what i'm going to do with, but just in case!
Another just in case one! Day one will be posted tomorrow!
Another just in case one! Day one will be posted tomorrow!
[center][b]DAY 1[/b] [item=waterlogged boot] 10/28/19 In the small prophecy town of Phinamus, everybody was close. Most dragons were guardians of the deep, but few other types of dragons were scattered about. One of such dragons, a most peculiar prophet by the name of Azula, lived by herself, technically outside of town, but still a dweller nonetheless. She had lived here all her life, and all of the lives of the current citydwellers, for she was old and far beyond their days. One day, she stopped showing up to town for her seaweed pickup every weekend. As the grocer was one of the only businesses in town, this worried the townsfolk. They tried to divine prophecies of her, but none came, and the adults grew restless. The adults, that is. The children of this town were better diviners than their parents by leagues! One such child most of all: Ichthyus, son of Eridanus, a talented young boy with scales of deep blue and eyes of sapphires. He was the jewel of Phinamus. They looked to him for guidance. Of course, as a newly apprenticed oracle prodigy he could be easily overwhelmed, but still, he was their only hope. In fact, he had already divined of Azula. His first prophecy was of her, the one you're not allowed to tell anyone. While the town fretted over Azula's disappearance, only he knew what had happened. And he could tell no one. Not even his twin sister, Angi. Ichthyus knew what he had to do. He had to tell someone. He had to get to the bottom of this mystery. And so, the young Guardian took a map, took a glance at his sister, took a deep breath, and left Phinamus. His destination? The metropolis of Aquinam, in the Cobalt Depths. Sister in toe, humming along as they travelled along the roadside, the crystal-eyed guardian started his journey. Azula's disappearance would not be the only one. How could he stop them, though? Young, fragile, with only prophecies on his side? Not even the Tidelord could divine this outcome. "[u]WELCOME TO AQUINAM[/u]" ...[/center]
DAY 1
Waterlogged Boot
10/28/19

In the small prophecy town of Phinamus, everybody was close. Most dragons were guardians of the deep, but few other types of dragons were scattered about. One of such dragons, a most peculiar prophet by the name of Azula, lived by herself, technically outside of town, but still a dweller nonetheless. She had lived here all her life, and all of the lives of the current citydwellers, for she was old and far beyond their days.

One day, she stopped showing up to town for her seaweed pickup every weekend. As the grocer was one of the only businesses in town, this worried the townsfolk. They tried to divine prophecies of her, but none came, and the adults grew restless.

The adults, that is. The children of this town were better diviners than their parents by leagues! One such child most of all: Ichthyus, son of Eridanus, a talented young boy with scales of deep blue and eyes of sapphires. He was the jewel of Phinamus.

They looked to him for guidance. Of course, as a newly apprenticed oracle prodigy he could be easily overwhelmed, but still, he was their only hope.

In fact, he had already divined of Azula.

His first prophecy was of her, the one you're not allowed to tell anyone.

While the town fretted over Azula's disappearance, only he knew what had happened. And he could tell no one. Not even his twin sister, Angi.

Ichthyus knew what he had to do. He had to tell someone. He had to get to the bottom of this mystery.

And so, the young Guardian took a map, took a glance at his sister, took a deep breath, and left Phinamus. His destination? The metropolis of Aquinam, in the Cobalt Depths. Sister in toe, humming along as they travelled along the roadside, the crystal-eyed guardian started his journey. Azula's disappearance would not be the only one. How could he stop them, though? Young, fragile, with only prophecies on his side?

Not even the Tidelord could divine this outcome.

"WELCOME TO AQUINAM"

[center][b]DAY 2[/b] [Item=aer phantom] Hello! I have been really really busy and also have forgotten to get my daily items most of these days. But today I got a familiar, which is easy enough. I don't need to write any lore or anything. I remember I got at least 1 battle item, though, So I rolled for that and got an 8. 8 has a subset d10 roll, which I got a 5 for. I will write that lore later tonight! Today's new dragon is a female ice gaoler who has yet to be named! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56995235] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569953/56995235_350.png[/img] [/url] ------ After arriving in Aquinam a few weeks ago, the two guardians had become adjusted to its splendor. Between buildings with marble columns sat beautiful vibrant reefs, one filled with singing faes, others with swirling schools of fish. Every building was made of the same type of stone, making the whole place feel complete. Near the surface, Aquinam was well-lit and had many, many gardens. The people were happy, and they found a good place to settle in. Though they were safe, though they were mostly happy, something seemed to follow them. Not a physical presence, but an internal doubt plaguing them as they travelled. Most of all these plagues was Ichthyus's plague. He had not had a prophecy since he left. As they returned to their settlement, a large magical reef in Aquinam's central garden, Arorangi fell asleep. Thio, though, recieved his first prophecy in a long time. He saw a rainbow metal, shimmering in the light. He saw purple fur, ragged and long. He saw blank, white-pupiled eyes nothing like he had ever seen. This presence was foreign and scared. The ocean was scary to them. More importantly, this presence was begging for help, and he sensed it nearby. The vision faded out as the sound of a whale's call overpowered it. Thio woke up, gasping, bubbles flying from his movement. He saw his sister, still sleeping, and woke her up. "I think there's someone that needs our help somewhere nearby." Moonlight from the sky didn't offer much light. However, they got out of the city's main radius and could see, far away, the mast of a ship. "There. We need to go there." The ship was very big, and radiated an odd energy, almost magical. There was a big hole in the bottom that the two guardians could enter. Even from the entrance, as their eyes adjusted to the further darkness of the ship, they could hear cries of agony. "See, someone's here! Don't worry, we're here to help!" The ship creaked and groaned, almost with an otherworldly volume, drowning out the cries of their victim. It felt like a maze, like they would get lost really easily. They didn't know if they could find their way out. Finally, they saw a glint of rainbow metal. It came from a Gaoler, laying down and breathing raggedly, with purple fur. Her most striking feature was that the metal came from her limbs. Her tail was nonexistent, and the base was replaced with a giant infestation of the metal. Her horns had been shriveled down and replaced with the lustrous rainbow curse. Where her ribs would be had some on it. This Gaoler was turning into bismuth. She looked at the two Guardians, identical except for their eyes, and stared at Thio. She smiled at him, but still looked kinda bewildered. "Please help me, you jewel-eyed Guardian," she said between gasps. Thio knew what he had to do. He scooped up the Gaoler and placed her on his back. Then they started to run out. The ship was a torrential maze. Horrible currents blew in their faces, scratching their fins, not letting them see. The currents were so loud they could barely hear each other. It was all they could do to get out before daylight. Once they got out of the swirling ship, the three dragons took their time catching their breath. "What's your name?" Arorangi asked the bismuth-tailed Gaoler. "I am Azannon. Would you like to know what happened to me?" [/center]
DAY 2

Aer Phantom

Hello! I have been really really busy and also have forgotten to get my daily items most of these days. But today I got a familiar, which is easy enough. I don't need to write any lore or anything. I remember I got at least 1 battle item, though, So I rolled for that and got an 8. 8 has a subset d10 roll, which I got a 5 for. I will write that lore later tonight!

Today's new dragon is a female ice gaoler who has yet to be named!

56995235_350.png

After arriving in Aquinam a few weeks ago, the two guardians had become adjusted to its splendor. Between buildings with marble columns sat beautiful vibrant reefs, one filled with singing faes, others with swirling schools of fish. Every building was made of the same type of stone, making the whole place feel complete. Near the surface, Aquinam was well-lit and had many, many gardens. The people were happy, and they found a good place to settle in.

Though they were safe, though they were mostly happy, something seemed to follow them. Not a physical presence, but an internal doubt plaguing them as they travelled.

Most of all these plagues was Ichthyus's plague. He had not had a prophecy since he left.

As they returned to their settlement, a large magical reef in Aquinam's central garden, Arorangi fell asleep. Thio, though, recieved his first prophecy in a long time.

He saw a rainbow metal, shimmering in the light. He saw purple fur, ragged and long. He saw blank, white-pupiled eyes nothing like he had ever seen. This presence was foreign and scared. The ocean was scary to them. More importantly, this presence was begging for help, and he sensed it nearby. The vision faded out as the sound of a whale's call overpowered it.

Thio woke up, gasping, bubbles flying from his movement. He saw his sister, still sleeping, and woke her up.

"I think there's someone that needs our help somewhere nearby."

Moonlight from the sky didn't offer much light. However, they got out of the city's main radius and could see, far away, the mast of a ship.

"There. We need to go there."

The ship was very big, and radiated an odd energy, almost magical. There was a big hole in the bottom that the two guardians could enter. Even from the entrance, as their eyes adjusted to the further darkness of the ship, they could hear cries of agony.

"See, someone's here! Don't worry, we're here to help!"

The ship creaked and groaned, almost with an otherworldly volume, drowning out the cries of their victim. It felt like a maze, like they would get lost really easily. They didn't know if they could find their way out.

Finally, they saw a glint of rainbow metal.

It came from a Gaoler, laying down and breathing raggedly, with purple fur. Her most striking feature was that the metal came from her limbs. Her tail was nonexistent, and the base was replaced with a giant infestation of the metal. Her horns had been shriveled down and replaced with the lustrous rainbow curse. Where her ribs would be had some on it.

This Gaoler was turning into bismuth.

She looked at the two Guardians, identical except for their eyes, and stared at Thio. She smiled at him, but still looked kinda bewildered.

"Please help me, you jewel-eyed Guardian," she said between gasps.

Thio knew what he had to do. He scooped up the Gaoler and placed her on his back. Then they started to run out.

The ship was a torrential maze. Horrible currents blew in their faces, scratching their fins, not letting them see. The currents were so loud they could barely hear each other. It was all they could do to get out before daylight.

Once they got out of the swirling ship, the three dragons took their time catching their breath.

"What's your name?" Arorangi asked the bismuth-tailed Gaoler.

"I am Azannon. Would you like to know what happened to me?"
[center][item=glowslug] [b]DAY 3[/b] Today's item is seafood! I need to do 10 coli matches and a QUEST! MATCHES: ||||| ||||| seafood requirement is done! now for the quest![/center] [quote][center][b]QUEST:[/b] Azannon is injured! Coli until you get a minor health potion. [item=minor health potion] 1/1 OTHER DROPS: [item=frosted pocketmouse][item=scratch][item=green lace wristlet][item=leafy pack] [/center][/quote] dragons are now level 4!
Glowslug
DAY 3

Today's item is seafood! I need to do 10 coli matches and a QUEST!

MATCHES:

||||| ||||| seafood requirement is done! now for the quest!
Quote:
QUEST:
Azannon is injured!
Coli until you get a minor health potion.

Minor Health Potion
1/1

OTHER DROPS:
Frosted Pocketmouse Scratch Green Lace Wristlet Leafy Pack

dragons are now level 4!