Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Frog and Snake Rescue
Snake and Frog Rescue

Ok so I absolutely adore frogs and snakes. They're two of my favourite animals and I love them so much, so I've decided to make it a goal to hoard as many frogs and snakes as I can and I'll be using this thread to track how well that's going! I'm not really sure if I have an end goal, I guess I'm just gonna keep going until I hyperfocus on something else-

Feel free to donate frogs and snakes to the cause! I'll hopefully have some badges available at a later date that I can offer as a thanks. Anyway! Let's get things rolling!
Special Thanks & Donators Wall

Snake and Frog Rescue

Ok so I absolutely adore frogs and snakes. They're two of my favourite animals and I love them so much, so I've decided to make it a goal to hoard as many frogs and snakes as I can and I'll be using this thread to track how well that's going! I'm not really sure if I have an end goal, I guess I'm just gonna keep going until I hyperfocus on something else-

Feel free to donate frogs and snakes to the cause! I'll hopefully have some badges available at a later date that I can offer as a thanks. Anyway! Let's get things rolling!
Special Thanks & Donators Wall

hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
[center][size=5]Hoarded[/size][/center] ----- [center]Snakes[/center] [center] [item=dust slither] x2 [item=coral snake] x9 [item=emerald ratsnake] x1 [item=blue racer] x2 [item=banded rattlesnake] x22 [item=bluebite rattler] x16 [/center] ----- [center]Frogs[/center] [center] [item=river warden] x12 [item=Puddlehopper] x137 [item=Dreamwaker] x116 [/center]
Hoarded

Snakes
Dust Slither x2 Coral Snake x9 Emerald Ratsnake x1
Blue Racer x2 Banded Rattlesnake x22 Bluebite Rattler x16

Frogs
River Warden x12 Puddlehopper x137 Dreamwaker x116
Badges

Will come later!
Badges

Will come later!
Weekly Update Pinglist

Weekly Update Pinglist

Open For Posting!

Open For Posting!

extra res just in case I need it later//
extra res just in case I need it later//
[center][size=5]UPDATE - WEEK 1[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4]SNAKES[/size][/center] [center][item=Banded Rattlesnake] x15 [item=Bluebite Rattler] x11 [item=Coral Snake] x9[/center] [center][size=4]FROGS[/size][/center] [center][item=River Warden] x12 [item=Puddlehopper] x 137 [item=Dreamwaker] x116[/center] ----- [center][size=4]PINGLIST[/size][/center] //
UPDATE - WEEK 1

SNAKES
Banded Rattlesnake x15 Bluebite Rattler x11 Coral Snake x9
FROGS
River Warden x12 Puddlehopper x 137 Dreamwaker x116

PINGLIST
//