Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Hatchling Hunger Games!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Avrap

Umbra | District 9 | Wind | Ridgeback

Umbra notices a little fae sitting in the corner, playing with what looked like a very interesting toy. She decides to investigate and pads towards him when he looks up and notices Umbra. "Hewwo!" he chirps.

"Hewwo!" Umbra replies. "I'm Umbra! Are you here for the candy too? What is your name?" She is just bursting with questions.
@Avrap

Umbra notices a little fae sitting in the corner, playing with what looked like a very interesting toy. She decides to investigate and pads towards him when he looks up and notices Umbra. "Hewwo!" he chirps.

"Hewwo!" Umbra replies. "I'm Umbra! Are you here for the candy too? What is your name?" She is just bursting with questions.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer

Danny - District 2 - Lightning - Fae

Danny doesn't mind the questions, he likes having the attention for once! He chatters and rambles happily, "Hiya Umbra! Nice to meet you! I'm Danny, and I am here for the candy too! I haven't found some yet, have you seen any? Wanna be friends?"

Danny seems to nearly match the entusiasm of the little ridgeback, and he eventually stops to breathe.
@TheDeathseer

Danny - District 2 - Lightning - Fae

Danny doesn't mind the questions, he likes having the attention for once! He chatters and rambles happily, "Hiya Umbra! Nice to meet you! I'm Danny, and I am here for the candy too! I haven't found some yet, have you seen any? Wanna be friends?"

Danny seems to nearly match the entusiasm of the little ridgeback, and he eventually stops to breathe.
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@Avrap

My first friend! Umbra thinks happily. Well, her first friend outside of the Clan of course, her brothers are great company too. "Sure!" she replies. "Just one more thing, during the games, no betraying eachother, alright? We look for candy as a team."

While one of Umbra's favorite things is making new friends, she has learned to alway s be alert even with good friends.
@Avrap

My first friend! Umbra thinks happily. Well, her first friend outside of the Clan of course, her brothers are great company too. "Sure!" she replies. "Just one more thing, during the games, no betraying eachother, alright? We look for candy as a team."

While one of Umbra's favorite things is making new friends, she has learned to alway s be alert even with good friends.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Nebulosa - District 9 - Plague - Spiral

A tiny claw tapped thoughtfully at her chin as she watched him in silent fascination. Her clan's chief scientist, Basalt, would have a field day with this one. But of course she wouldn't say anything to him about it. After all, Nebulosa was bound and determined to rip him apart if he didn't watch his back. It was his fault she was stuck as a hatchling. Definitely didn't have anything to do with her own stupid mistakes at all. Never.

Ruby eyes glittered and she shook her head as if to confirm that, no, she was not 'made of that,' but the conversation was cut short by the glitter bomb, hands flying up to cover her face with an echoing shriek of surprise. Once the sparkling cloud had subsided, Nebulosa shook as much of the glitter from her scales as she could before snorting loudly.

As unamused as she was initially, the spiral eventually laughed along with the others. Jello was a sight to behold, and certainly she was as well. Brushing some of the glitter off of her snout she gave a toothy smile to the coatl responsible for the ordeal.

"Funny one, aren't ya?" she quipped.

@BoulderEnder @kermes
Nebulosa - District 9 - Plague - Spiral

A tiny claw tapped thoughtfully at her chin as she watched him in silent fascination. Her clan's chief scientist, Basalt, would have a field day with this one. But of course she wouldn't say anything to him about it. After all, Nebulosa was bound and determined to rip him apart if he didn't watch his back. It was his fault she was stuck as a hatchling. Definitely didn't have anything to do with her own stupid mistakes at all. Never.

Ruby eyes glittered and she shook her head as if to confirm that, no, she was not 'made of that,' but the conversation was cut short by the glitter bomb, hands flying up to cover her face with an echoing shriek of surprise. Once the sparkling cloud had subsided, Nebulosa shook as much of the glitter from her scales as she could before snorting loudly.

As unamused as she was initially, the spiral eventually laughed along with the others. Jello was a sight to behold, and certainly she was as well. Brushing some of the glitter off of her snout she gave a toothy smile to the coatl responsible for the ordeal.

"Funny one, aren't ya?" she quipped.

@BoulderEnder @kermes
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Supernova [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55989688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559897/55989688_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: 1, Any. I'd prefer to work with CyberSapphire [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: A powerful child of the Gods, Supernova has faced many challenges in his life. He will not lose this one [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Kind, Proud, Will win at any cost [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Polearm [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Trident [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: Yes [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b] Wishes to make their father, Transience, proud. Semi-arrogant, refuses to apologise. Comes from the City of Light
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Supernova
Dragon Image:
55989688_350.png

Preferred district: 1, Any. I'd prefer to work with CyberSapphire
Open to role play: Yes
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: A powerful child of the Gods, Supernova has faced many challenges in his life. He will not lose this one

Optional, for Role Players
Tribute personality: Kind, Proud, Will win at any cost
Tribute preferred fighting style: Polearm
Tribute preferred weapon: Trident
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: Yes
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute? Wishes to make their father, Transience, proud. Semi-arrogant, refuses to apologise. Comes from the City of Light
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
@TripKatt13 Welcome! Supernova will be added to the tributes list once I'm home from work. :D

@GuardParade @Avrap @Peyp @kermes @BoulderEnder @dadminkestler @Evbay @sockmonkeygerald @TheDeathseer @Kijauni @Dalilah

With that, we are at 12 tributes! I give you 2 options on how to proceed:
1) Wait:
  • I open registration to those currently in the Plague Hunger Games
  • We wait a few more days before starting the round and hope we get enough

2) We run a 12-tribute round:
  • I separate you out so you each have a separate district with two copies of your dragons as tributes. This would represent a "second wind" or second chance.
  • There's a chance of self-sabotage, but I can write it so that it makes sense. (Example: "Jello kills Jello" -> Jello eats so many weapons that they start to poke and prod at his insides. He spits a few out to keep going.")
  • I would clearly state who has lost their second chance at the bottom of the post.
  • A bit complicated, yes, but I'm offering this option in case anyone is impatient. ;P
@TripKatt13 Welcome! Supernova will be added to the tributes list once I'm home from work. :D

@GuardParade @Avrap @Peyp @kermes @BoulderEnder @dadminkestler @Evbay @sockmonkeygerald @TheDeathseer @Kijauni @Dalilah

With that, we are at 12 tributes! I give you 2 options on how to proceed:
1) Wait:
  • I open registration to those currently in the Plague Hunger Games
  • We wait a few more days before starting the round and hope we get enough

2) We run a 12-tribute round:
  • I separate you out so you each have a separate district with two copies of your dragons as tributes. This would represent a "second wind" or second chance.
  • There's a chance of self-sabotage, but I can write it so that it makes sense. (Example: "Jello kills Jello" -> Jello eats so many weapons that they start to poke and prod at his insides. He spits a few out to keep going.")
  • I would clearly state who has lost their second chance at the bottom of the post.
  • A bit complicated, yes, but I'm offering this option in case anyone is impatient. ;P
ChALanJ.png
Yo I'm good to wait! Open us up to the fellows at the main Hunger Games; the more the merrier!
Yo I'm good to wait! Open us up to the fellows at the main Hunger Games; the more the merrier!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
Thanks for the input! I will wait until tonight (8 hours or so from now) before deciding so that others can chime in!
Thanks for the input! I will wait until tonight (8 hours or so from now) before deciding so that others can chime in!
ChALanJ.png
Yeah, I think waiting would be cool. Though I wouldn't complain at having a second chance

Current Rankings: 4-3 Wait/12 Tribute(Cinnamon was unclear. I don't understand)
Yeah, I think waiting would be cool. Though I wouldn't complain at having a second chance

Current Rankings: 4-3 Wait/12 Tribute(Cinnamon was unclear. I don't understand)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
12 tribute sounds fun!
12 tribute sounds fun!
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26