Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CANCELLED] - Chances We Take
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Tiffkaboo

oOO A NEW Character!!!! And the plot thickens!!!! :D :D :D
@Tiffkaboo

oOO A NEW Character!!!! And the plot thickens!!!! :D :D :D
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I would have done a longer comment but rollover is seconds away
I would have done a longer comment but rollover is seconds away
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[rule] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2764569/3#post_41001000] Previous[/url][/center] [rule] [center][b]Day 7: A Dangerous Road[/b] [item=Wetland Ghost] Sentence: 30-40 matches[/center] [rule] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905845][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=163&auth=e5cd3fa215b9ad5d0b85c3e0c19ba60084310fe4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905846][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=163&auth=d2af49e4ff33ec63b1135c75a19f6f2dfde2bffe&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "Yesterday?" Reginald and Blossom shouted in unison, causing the old Fae to jump. The female Imperial was giddy with excitement, the thought of her mother being this close was unreal. She took a breath to relax, knowing she shouldn't get too excited just yet. "Do you know where she's staying?" Reginald asked, hopeful their mother had let the older woman know where to find to find her. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55158270][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=82baf2d20b7c6f1ba0650f6477493074642941bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] BloodMoon thought a moment. "Do you know the Inn in town?" The three dragons shook their heads. "The old Inn..." she continued as she spun her spool, concentrating as she spoke. "...is down that dirt road there." She pointed to a rather dark and dreary dirt road a few yards away, across the road from their current location. "But I must warn you. There have been many threatening dragons down that road as of late." She looked up from her silk spinning. "You have two strong men here, but you're going to need more than strength. These dragons are horrible souls who steal another's hard earned treasure and don't care what they have to do to get it. You must be on your toes." She smiled. "Good luck, my dears. I do hope you find her." Blossom smiled. "Thank you, BM. We'll be careful." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55737720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557378/55737720_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The three thanked the old Fae and turned to the dirt road leading to the Inn. Despite Wilde's knowledge of combat, he knew the risks. This might be more dangerous than they all thought and he didn't like it. Not one bit. [center][rule] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2764569/4#post_41023326]Next[/url] [rule] @Orodruin @Petall [rule][/center] More battles, yay. (it's going to be tragic when I get another dragon I have to train up...) And on battle 20, Blossom nearly died against 3 Augite Protectors. If she hadn't dodged their last attack...The Scorched Forest is terrifying. I think I'll stay in Woodland Path for a while...All reached lv7.

Day 7: A Dangerous Road
Wetland Ghost
Sentence: 30-40 matches

dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=163&auth=e5cd3fa215b9ad5d0b85c3e0c19ba60084310fe4&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=163&auth=d2af49e4ff33ec63b1135c75a19f6f2dfde2bffe&dummyext=prev.png

"Yesterday?" Reginald and Blossom shouted in unison, causing the old Fae to jump. The female Imperial was giddy with excitement, the thought of her mother being this close was unreal. She took a breath to relax, knowing she shouldn't get too excited just yet.

"Do you know where she's staying?" Reginald asked, hopeful their mother had let the older woman know where to find to find her.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=82baf2d20b7c6f1ba0650f6477493074642941bf&dummyext=prev.png

BloodMoon thought a moment. "Do you know the Inn in town?" The three dragons shook their heads. "The old Inn..." she continued as she spun her spool, concentrating as she spoke. "...is down that dirt road there." She pointed to a rather dark and dreary dirt road a few yards away, across the road from their current location. "But I must warn you. There have been many threatening dragons down that road as of late." She looked up from her silk spinning. "You have two strong men here, but you're going to need more than strength. These dragons are horrible souls who steal another's hard earned treasure and don't care what they have to do to get it. You must be on your toes." She smiled. "Good luck, my dears. I do hope you find her."

Blossom smiled. "Thank you, BM. We'll be careful."
55737720_350.png

The three thanked the old Fae and turned to the dirt road leading to the Inn. Despite Wilde's knowledge of combat, he knew the risks. This might be more dangerous than they all thought and he didn't like it. Not one bit.

More battles, yay. (it's going to be tragic when I get another dragon I have to train up...) And on battle 20, Blossom nearly died against 3 Augite Protectors. If she hadn't dodged their last attack...The Scorched Forest is terrifying. I think I'll stay in Woodland Path for a while...All reached lv7.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Erisere

I'm so glad you like it! I'm enjoying writing it! Would you like to be added to the Pinglist?

@Petall

That it does! (I'm trying to incorporate some of main lair dragons to get an idea of their lore lol. I honestly have no idea where to start.)

no worries. i know rollover's snuck up on me a few times too
@Erisere

I'm so glad you like it! I'm enjoying writing it! Would you like to be added to the Pinglist?

@Petall

That it does! (I'm trying to incorporate some of main lair dragons to get an idea of their lore lol. I honestly have no idea where to start.)

no worries. i know rollover's snuck up on me a few times too
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
extra1.png
@Tiffkaboo Yes please! I love Wilde so much, he just seems so protective of the little beans and like I love him and Blossom is so headstrong and poor Reg is doing his best for his sister abd himself but he doesn't know everything, hes just a hatchling and I've grown to love this so much I could actually read a whole book series on these guys and their adventures! Every time you're like "they almost died" I just have to take a second to remind myself they're fine and I think this story makes me feel more excited to wake up and to get going and just ahh I love it okay I love these small children you have created and this beautiful world with these mysteries and hope and it's only been like a day but you have conpletely immersed me in your world and like just thank you I love this!!!
@Tiffkaboo Yes please! I love Wilde so much, he just seems so protective of the little beans and like I love him and Blossom is so headstrong and poor Reg is doing his best for his sister abd himself but he doesn't know everything, hes just a hatchling and I've grown to love this so much I could actually read a whole book series on these guys and their adventures! Every time you're like "they almost died" I just have to take a second to remind myself they're fine and I think this story makes me feel more excited to wake up and to get going and just ahh I love it okay I love these small children you have created and this beautiful world with these mysteries and hope and it's only been like a day but you have conpletely immersed me in your world and like just thank you I love this!!!
@Erisere Oh...oh my goodness...thank you so much! I didn't expect this at all! I'm so glad you love my children and their story as much as I do. I just...your post made me so happy! Thank you so much for making my night! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@Erisere

Oh...oh my goodness...thank you so much! I didn't expect this at all! I'm so glad you love my children and their story as much as I do. I just...your post made me so happy! Thank you so much for making my night!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
extra1.png
@Tiffkaboo Oooo I love the idea of incorporating main lair dragons! Is that where Reginald and Blossom's parents come from? Your main lair? Also, I hope they all do alright on the trail to the inn... [emoji=guardian scared size=2]
@Tiffkaboo

Oooo I love the idea of incorporating main lair dragons! Is that where Reginald and Blossom's parents come from? Your main lair?

Also, I hope they all do alright on the trail to the inn...
@Petall Yes! Both their parents and their two brothers are in my main lair! A dark scary trail doesn't like a good idea...especially at night. [emoji=spiral scared size=2]
@Petall

Yes! Both their parents and their two brothers are in my main lair!

A dark scary trail doesn't like a good idea...especially at night.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
extra1.png
[rule] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2764569/4#post_41008886] Previous[/url][/center] [rule] [center][b]Day 8: Choices[/b] [item=Giant Millipede] Sentence: 20-30 matches[/center] [rule] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55737720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557378/55737720_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905845][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559059/55905845_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905846][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559059/55905846_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The three dragons stood at the entrance of the dark alley, none wanting to be the first to step foot inside. Voices could be heard from further in, but it was hard to make out what they were saying. "Perhaps," Wilde started, finally breaking the silence. "We should wait until morning to go to the Inn." He looked at his companions. "It might prove helpful to have the daylight on our side." Blossom took her first step into the alleyway. "I think we should go now." she stated, a determined look in her eyes as she looked down the alley. Wilde opened his eyes wide in shock. "Blossom! You heard the Fae! There are dangerous dragons that inhabit this alley!" he shouted, growing frustrated. How could she be so stupid? Didn't her mother teach her to avoid danger? "We'll come back tomorrow at first light." He turned on his heel and started back to find a place to sleep. Blossom stood her ground. "Wilde, my mother could be at the Inn! We can't waste time!" Wilde spun around. "COULD, Blossom." He yelled, causing other dragons to look up from their wares. "She could have moved on to search elsewhere. Ya not sure, and ya not using your brain. If ya were, ya'd know this is stupid and dangerous!" The Imperial stepped closer, her nose at the same height as his. In the few days that he'd known her, she'd grown from a hatchling into an almost full fledged adult. In a few more days, she'd be taller than him. Her eyes narrowed to glare into his. "If you're too afraid, you can leave," she hissed. "We wasted enough time already. I won't let her slip away again." Again. She was talking about her dream. Her hallucination. The dream must have done something to her psyche. "Fine," he said, giving up. "But don't think I'm going to stand here and watch ya get yourselves killed." He turned and headed back to where they had entered the city. Blossom watched his retreating form and looked at her brother. "Reg, are you ready to find mama?" she asked, turning back to face the alley. Reginald nodded. "Let's do this." The two headed in, walking fast. 'Here we come, mama. We're on our way.' [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bZXz04P.png[/img][/center] Wilde kicked a stone and cursed as he made his way further from the village. "Stupid kids. Why did I bother helping them if they're just going to go against my advice anyway?" He turned, looking back at the village behind him. "Good riddance," he mumbled, tossing his satchel aside and laying down. Despite himself, he couldn't help thinking back to them in the alley. He cursed again and rolled over. "What did I do?" he asked no one in particular as he stared at the moon. "Sure, I promised I'd help them find their mom, but if the Fae was right, she's at the Inn. So my jobs done." He snorted. "My job's done," he repeated, sitting up and glancing back at the village. The lights at some of the stands had gone out, signaling it was nearly midnight. "My job's not done," he realized. "I promised to protect them. And if..." Wilde grabbed his satchel and ran towards the village at full speed. 'Please be alright, Blossom. I could never forgive myself if something happened...' [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bZXz04P.png[/img][/center] Blossom and Reginald had traveled deep into the alley, and she was feeling confident. 'Wilde had no idea what he was talking about,' she thought to herself as she looked around. The alley was damp, despite being in a desert. There was smoke coming from vents above them, the smell of meat being cooked filled their nostrils. She smiled. 'Nothing could go wrong.' [center][rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2764569/5#post_41033371]Next[/url] [rule] @Orodruin @Petall @Erisere [rule][/center] More battles today, and despite a slight close call with Wilde, nothing exciting happened. Decided it's about time they grew up...and Blossom is getting a little headstrong in her "teenage" years.

Day 8: Choices
Giant Millipede
Sentence: 20-30 matches

55737720_350.png
55905845_350.png
55905846_350.png

The three dragons stood at the entrance of the dark alley, none wanting to be the first to step foot inside. Voices could be heard from further in, but it was hard to make out what they were saying. "Perhaps," Wilde started, finally breaking the silence. "We should wait until morning to go to the Inn." He looked at his companions. "It might prove helpful to have the daylight on our side."

Blossom took her first step into the alleyway. "I think we should go now." she stated, a determined look in her eyes as she looked down the alley.

Wilde opened his eyes wide in shock. "Blossom! You heard the Fae! There are dangerous dragons that inhabit this alley!" he shouted, growing frustrated. How could she be so stupid? Didn't her mother teach her to avoid danger? "We'll come back tomorrow at first light." He turned on his heel and started back to find a place to sleep.

Blossom stood her ground. "Wilde, my mother could be at the Inn! We can't waste time!"

Wilde spun around. "COULD, Blossom." He yelled, causing other dragons to look up from their wares. "She could have moved on to search elsewhere. Ya not sure, and ya not using your brain. If ya were, ya'd know this is stupid and dangerous!"

The Imperial stepped closer, her nose at the same height as his. In the few days that he'd known her, she'd grown from a hatchling into an almost full fledged adult. In a few more days, she'd be taller than him. Her eyes narrowed to glare into his. "If you're too afraid, you can leave," she hissed. "We wasted enough time already. I won't let her slip away again."

Again. She was talking about her dream. Her hallucination. The dream must have done something to her psyche. "Fine," he said, giving up. "But don't think I'm going to stand here and watch ya get yourselves killed." He turned and headed back to where they had entered the city.

Blossom watched his retreating form and looked at her brother. "Reg, are you ready to find mama?" she asked, turning back to face the alley.

Reginald nodded. "Let's do this."

The two headed in, walking fast. 'Here we come, mama. We're on our way.'
bZXz04P.png

Wilde kicked a stone and cursed as he made his way further from the village. "Stupid kids. Why did I bother helping them if they're just going to go against my advice anyway?" He turned, looking back at the village behind him. "Good riddance," he mumbled, tossing his satchel aside and laying down.

Despite himself, he couldn't help thinking back to them in the alley. He cursed again and rolled over. "What did I do?" he asked no one in particular as he stared at the moon. "Sure, I promised I'd help them find their mom, but if the Fae was right, she's at the Inn. So my jobs done." He snorted. "My job's done," he repeated, sitting up and glancing back at the village. The lights at some of the stands had gone out, signaling it was nearly midnight. "My job's not done," he realized. "I promised to protect them. And if..."

Wilde grabbed his satchel and ran towards the village at full speed. 'Please be alright, Blossom. I could never forgive myself if something happened...'
bZXz04P.png

Blossom and Reginald had traveled deep into the alley, and she was feeling confident. 'Wilde had no idea what he was talking about,' she thought to herself as she looked around. The alley was damp, despite being in a desert. There was smoke coming from vents above them, the smell of meat being cooked filled their nostrils. She smiled. 'Nothing could go wrong.'
More battles today, and despite a slight close call with Wilde, nothing exciting happened.

Decided it's about time they grew up...and Blossom is getting a little headstrong in her "teenage" years.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
extra1.png
Oh my god Wilde is a total sweetheart, protect our small child Blossom please!!! Poor Wilde. He's like thr cranky old man that grumbles and groans and has a heart of gold and I want to just keep him because hes so freaking sweet

Blossom is so silly and stupid but I cry for her because she's just a child and she just takes on everything she can and everything feels so immediate to her and I feel like that says so much about what she's experienced that she can't wait, even if its for her own safety...

I do wish Reginald stood up to his sister a bit more, I feel like his voice gets hidden in Blossom's intensity.

Blossom and Wilde have so much chemistry as characters though, just as companions and honestly its honestly amazing every time you write them becausr I feel like you understand them both so well even though they're both so different.
Oh my god Wilde is a total sweetheart, protect our small child Blossom please!!! Poor Wilde. He's like thr cranky old man that grumbles and groans and has a heart of gold and I want to just keep him because hes so freaking sweet

Blossom is so silly and stupid but I cry for her because she's just a child and she just takes on everything she can and everything feels so immediate to her and I feel like that says so much about what she's experienced that she can't wait, even if its for her own safety...

I do wish Reginald stood up to his sister a bit more, I feel like his voice gets hidden in Blossom's intensity.

Blossom and Wilde have so much chemistry as characters though, just as companions and honestly its honestly amazing every time you write them becausr I feel like you understand them both so well even though they're both so different.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17