Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145
Updating to here.
Updating to here.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Wonderlast (@Yuubi your NPC has been found!) You've encountered a [i]mysterious dragon![/i] [quote][center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45699035][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456991/45699035_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Wandering through the Wasteland, keeping your eyes and ears alert for dangers and strangers of this land, you hear sudden and fast steps approaching, so fast infact, that it took you a few moments to realize from what direction they come from. But it was too late already. "GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAY!" yelled the newcomer, but it was too late and you both collided with another. Limps and wings interwined, you both have to figure out how to undo the awkward situation, but once done, the newcomer, a skinless mirror as it seems, eyes you curiously. "NOT FROM AROUND HERE, WHAT?" she askes with a grim smile. "THE NAME IS ROT, NICE TO MET CHA! AM DOING A RACE HERE, SO I WILL BE ON MY WAY, SEE YA PAL!" So fast as she came, she was gone again but checking your possessions, you seem to have taken something on accident....or was this what she wanted to gift you? [center][item=Berserker]x12 [item=ambush]x6 [item=regeneration]x13 [item=turkey dinner]x30 [color=red][b]Your prize will be awarded by @3idolon.[/b][/color][/center][/quote]
@Wonderlast (@Yuubi your NPC has been found!)

You've encountered a mysterious dragon!
Quote:
45699035_350.png

Wandering through the Wasteland, keeping your eyes and ears alert for dangers and strangers of this land, you hear sudden and fast steps approaching, so fast infact, that it took you a few moments to realize from what direction they come from.
But it was too late already.

"GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAY!" yelled the newcomer, but it was too late and you both collided with another. Limps and wings interwined, you both have to figure out how to undo the awkward situation, but once done, the newcomer, a skinless mirror as it seems, eyes you curiously.
"NOT FROM AROUND HERE, WHAT?" she askes with a grim smile.
"THE NAME IS ROT, NICE TO MET CHA! AM DOING A RACE HERE, SO I WILL BE ON MY WAY, SEE YA PAL!"
So fast as she came, she was gone again but checking your possessions, you seem to have taken something on accident....or was this what she wanted to gift you?
Berserker x12 Ambush x6 Regeneration x13 Turkey Dinner x30

Your prize will be awarded by @3idolon.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Goldia [quote][center][item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's wing cover][/center][/quote] @Sanguarium [quote][center][item=basilisk feather fan]x15[item=shattered reading spectacles]x2[/center][/quote] @Disillusionist [quote][center][item=cactus marzal][item=darktouched chimera][/center][/quote]
@Goldia
Quote:
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Wing Cover

@Sanguarium
Quote:
Basilisk Feather Fan x15 Shattered Reading Spectacles x2

@Disillusionist
Quote:
Cactus Marzal Darktouched Chimera
@sylvain

"Ahh! Ophi!" Mediste beams with delight at the mentioning of his old companion. How wonderful... that she was doing well. "She was always so quick to learn, I'm so pleased to hear that she's still involved with medicine. And to be working with others too... I was always afraid she'd shy away from working with others, coming from such a small community and all." He grins, his prior overwhelming exhaustion disappearing as he continued to speak with the spiral.

"That's wonderful, that you possess such drive to dedicate yourself to medicine. I'd be more than pleased to help you, should you truly go through with the process, although I suppose Ophi would be able to help you just as much as I." He laughs, relaxing somewhat as he realizes he can relate with this individual.

"Please, do not apologize. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss things of this nature with others who do not hail from the Sanguarium! Although I must apologize, I did not catch your name, and I would hate to not know the name of the individual who initiated such a pleasant conversation with me!"

Mediste can't help but turn his face away in a bout of bashfulness at the praise from the spiral. "You flatter me, my friend. My research helps only a sparse number of those afflicted by the constant spreading of disease however." He shakes his head sadly, "It seems to be a constantly losing battle, though I cannot help but want to dedicate myself towards helping those I can. Perhaps my efforts are for naught, though I like to imagine I'm making a difference for the people I provide aid to, at least."
@sylvain

"Ahh! Ophi!" Mediste beams with delight at the mentioning of his old companion. How wonderful... that she was doing well. "She was always so quick to learn, I'm so pleased to hear that she's still involved with medicine. And to be working with others too... I was always afraid she'd shy away from working with others, coming from such a small community and all." He grins, his prior overwhelming exhaustion disappearing as he continued to speak with the spiral.

"That's wonderful, that you possess such drive to dedicate yourself to medicine. I'd be more than pleased to help you, should you truly go through with the process, although I suppose Ophi would be able to help you just as much as I." He laughs, relaxing somewhat as he realizes he can relate with this individual.

"Please, do not apologize. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss things of this nature with others who do not hail from the Sanguarium! Although I must apologize, I did not catch your name, and I would hate to not know the name of the individual who initiated such a pleasant conversation with me!"

Mediste can't help but turn his face away in a bout of bashfulness at the praise from the spiral. "You flatter me, my friend. My research helps only a sparse number of those afflicted by the constant spreading of disease however." He shakes his head sadly, "It seems to be a constantly losing battle, though I cannot help but want to dedicate myself towards helping those I can. Perhaps my efforts are for naught, though I like to imagine I'm making a difference for the people I provide aid to, at least."
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47310658] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473107/47310658_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Familiars
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png
My explorer is:

47310658_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Familiars
@Sanguarium

"She's quite smart, that fae. I find myself oft a bit envious of her skills, yet I suppose thats the reason she remains the teacher and I remain the student."

Mochi's anxiety begins to fade as well as he speaks with the doctor.

"Ah.. uhm, my name is Mochi. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, I got excited...but! On that note.. I'm researching new and unheard of medicines. It's never a losing battle, Mediste - we must merely press on to make tenacious dragons carry on!" He huffs. "The tenacious tend to be mother's beloved.. but sometimes even they fall ill, so I say - forget the naysayers, any work in the medical field is wonderful work."
@Sanguarium

"She's quite smart, that fae. I find myself oft a bit envious of her skills, yet I suppose thats the reason she remains the teacher and I remain the student."

Mochi's anxiety begins to fade as well as he speaks with the doctor.

"Ah.. uhm, my name is Mochi. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner, I got excited...but! On that note.. I'm researching new and unheard of medicines. It's never a losing battle, Mediste - we must merely press on to make tenacious dragons carry on!" He huffs. "The tenacious tend to be mother's beloved.. but sometimes even they fall ill, so I say - forget the naysayers, any work in the medical field is wonderful work."
@Vinyamar 10/28 [quote][center][item=dire hyena] Something growls at you amongst the peaks in the rocks, warning Doon that he was approaching their territory. When he flutters nearer, there's snapping in his direction, and Doon's would-be assailant knocks over a pile of bones stacked among the stalactites. He doesn't manage to get the familiar, however, he does pick up a few bones. They're useful around here! [item=cracked blackened ribcage]x5 [item=purple birdskull armband] [/center][/quote]
@Vinyamar 10/28
Quote:
Dire Hyena
Something growls at you amongst the peaks in the rocks, warning Doon that he was approaching their territory.

When he flutters nearer, there's snapping in his direction, and Doon's would-be assailant knocks over a pile of bones stacked among the stalactites.

He doesn't manage to get the familiar, however, he does pick up a few bones. They're useful around here!

Cracked Blackened Ribcage x5 Purple Birdskull Armband
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Madani [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46097339] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/460974/46097339.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food/Familiars [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Madani travelled South, setting camp overnight a bit uncomfortably, at a spot that seemed at least somewhat secluded, protected. Though her skin blend in so much better with the reddish earth of Plague territory than the greens of her home - and that contrast was something she was always aware of - she felt even more exposed here. She already missed the shielding forest flora. But when she continued her travels, somewhere in the distance she could see a spot of vegetation eventually. Surely not as lush and blooming as she was used to, but her exhaustion went forgotten and her pace quickened again. Was that the crashing of waves she heard? She was curious - maybe she would encounter some native creatures! ... Or food, she figured, as she felt her stomach rumbling. Either would be nice.
@Antigen @sylvain @yeezy13 @Goldia
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Madani
46097339.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food/Familiars

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:

Madani travelled South, setting camp overnight a bit uncomfortably, at a spot that seemed at least somewhat secluded, protected.

Though her skin blend in so much better with the reddish earth of Plague territory than the greens of her home - and that contrast was something she was always aware of - she felt even more exposed here.
She already missed the shielding forest flora.

But when she continued her travels, somewhere in the distance she could see a spot of vegetation eventually. Surely not as lush and blooming as she was used to, but her exhaustion went forgotten and her pace quickened again. Was that the crashing of waves she heard?
She was curious - maybe she would encounter some native creatures!
... Or food, she figured, as she felt her stomach rumbling.
Either would be nice.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@chamilet [quote][center] Celvyk pauses for a few brief moments. "..Many dragons say what you see is what you get around here, but I think that's not true! There's beauty in everything, if you take the time to look, even here."[/center][/quote]
@chamilet
Quote:
Celvyk pauses for a few brief moments.

"..Many dragons say what you see is what you get around here, but I think that's not true! There's beauty in everything, if you take the time to look, even here."
@sylvain

"Indeed she is. She was one of my brightest pupils I must admit, it brings me great joy to hear that she is taking on students of her own. To get to meet her student as well, I am truly blessed."

Mediste gives a small chuckle at Mochi's flustered reply.

"No need for apologies, Mochi. Although I'm flattered that our meeting would be such cause for excitement." He gives a toothy grin, though quickly tilts his head in curiosity. "Ohh? I'll admit, you've piqued my interest. Have you gathered much information regarding your research? With Ophi, I'm sure you've learned of the concoction that dwells within her body, though the bodies of dragons from different flights possess and retain characteristics that produce different results, or so I've found anyway. With her nature origin, have you had any opportunity to learn of the medicine that dwells within plague bodies? I would be delighted to provide you a sample, if you are interested."

He nods as Mochi speaks, "Yes.. Yes I suppose that is true. How terrible of me, to feel swayed by the negative opinions of those who consider our work fruitless." Mediste sighs. "If I might be so brash though, might I ask what sparked your desire to study medicine? It is uncommon for me to find another that shares my delight in healing rather than harming, especially within the depths of the Scarred Wasteland. I must admit, I am curious."
@sylvain

"Indeed she is. She was one of my brightest pupils I must admit, it brings me great joy to hear that she is taking on students of her own. To get to meet her student as well, I am truly blessed."

Mediste gives a small chuckle at Mochi's flustered reply.

"No need for apologies, Mochi. Although I'm flattered that our meeting would be such cause for excitement." He gives a toothy grin, though quickly tilts his head in curiosity. "Ohh? I'll admit, you've piqued my interest. Have you gathered much information regarding your research? With Ophi, I'm sure you've learned of the concoction that dwells within her body, though the bodies of dragons from different flights possess and retain characteristics that produce different results, or so I've found anyway. With her nature origin, have you had any opportunity to learn of the medicine that dwells within plague bodies? I would be delighted to provide you a sample, if you are interested."

He nods as Mochi speaks, "Yes.. Yes I suppose that is true. How terrible of me, to feel swayed by the negative opinions of those who consider our work fruitless." Mediste sighs. "If I might be so brash though, might I ask what sparked your desire to study medicine? It is uncommon for me to find another that shares my delight in healing rather than harming, especially within the depths of the Scarred Wasteland. I must admit, I am curious."
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145