TOPIC | [TCC] For Your Spies Only - Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Aww, missed it.
Aww, missed it.
ZincAlloy.gif
@Alfamangle @MessengerDragon @Juri01 @Hikaye @Lhumyaki @Okapi
@moissi @gaymiens @Espoir @mintea00 @LordMaroo @Runi @HedwigHufflepuff
@SilverQuark @RockyLemons

You've all been added to the Participant list. Dragon Voting will begin tomorrow with a ping and some simple instructions.

Please, let me know if you realize that you will not be able to participate next week after all. As you can see, there are others who would like to join.

@dividedAnimus @Nefeli @MarinaQuakenbush @ZincAlloy

Thank you for your interest! If anyone needs to drop out before the event begins, I'll add you in the order of your posts. If you realize that you cannot participate next week after all, please let me know.

As for the method of signing up, there is no fair way to do this. This year I was trying something a bit different and I will consider Runi's suggestion for next year as that is certainly a way to open up at least the chance of participation to more people.

You've all been added to the Participant list. Dragon Voting will begin tomorrow with a ping and some simple instructions.

Please, let me know if you realize that you will not be able to participate next week after all. As you can see, there are others who would like to join.

@dividedAnimus @Nefeli @MarinaQuakenbush @ZincAlloy

Thank you for your interest! If anyone needs to drop out before the event begins, I'll add you in the order of your posts. If you realize that you cannot participate next week after all, please let me know.

As for the method of signing up, there is no fair way to do this. This year I was trying something a bit different and I will consider Runi's suggestion for next year as that is certainly a way to open up at least the chance of participation to more people.
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger I know I'm late, however, could I please be added to the waitlist?

It's okay if you don't want anymore on the wait list. I'm just working on the principle that it doesn't hurt to ask. :)
@SkyDagger I know I'm late, however, could I please be added to the waitlist?

It's okay if you don't want anymore on the wait list. I'm just working on the principle that it doesn't hurt to ask. :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@DraigTeg lol, not a problem. I'll add you now.
@DraigTeg lol, not a problem. I'll add you now.
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger Thank you!
@SkyDagger Thank you!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Oh and question:

When it comes for Thundercrack and we got our story prompts, de we get preset charcaters to use or use our own? Don't want to mess something up when it finally comes time to write it up!
Oh and question:

When it comes for Thundercrack and we got our story prompts, de we get preset charcaters to use or use our own? Don't want to mess something up when it finally comes time to write it up!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle

There are no preset characters. Just a general direction.
@Alfamangle

There are no preset characters. Just a general direction.
30oPYgq.png
and i totally forgot to set a reminder thus totally missed the sign up window. ah well. best of luck & good vibes to all the participants. i look forward to this event~
and i totally forgot to set a reminder thus totally missed the sign up window. ah well. best of luck & good vibes to all the participants. i look forward to this event~

@snugglebug
he

Hello everyone, it's time for some dragon prize voting!

You may choose up to 5 dragons that interest you most as a prize.

FAQ's

1. Do I have to choose a dragon?

No.

2. I only like a couple of dragons, do I have to choose 5?

No. Just vote for whatever dragon(s) interests you the most.

3. Can I just send you a message instead of pinging you in this thread?

Yes.

Hopefully that covers all the questions. Have fun! :)

Here's a link to the voting post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2722599/1#post_39860450

Hello everyone, it's time for some dragon prize voting!

You may choose up to 5 dragons that interest you most as a prize.

FAQ's

1. Do I have to choose a dragon?

No.

2. I only like a couple of dragons, do I have to choose 5?

No. Just vote for whatever dragon(s) interests you the most.

3. Can I just send you a message instead of pinging you in this thread?

Yes.

Hopefully that covers all the questions. Have fun! :)

Here's a link to the voting post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2722599/1#post_39860450
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger

I'm not interested in any dragons! (I assume there'll be items too, right?)
@SkyDagger

I'm not interested in any dragons! (I assume there'll be items too, right?)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27