Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Star Deity Quest
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@ZippoFeuer
Removed!
@ZippoFeuer
Removed!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
added myself to the new pinglist! you can take me off the old one :)
added myself to the new pinglist! you can take me off the old one :)
Molly | they/them | +1 FR Time
MWFAgdF.gifnhknpyA.pngMWFAgdF.gif
Added myself to the pinglist so you can remove me :3
Added myself to the pinglist so you can remove me :3
r7LsxK2.png
@wyrdwych @HibiscusMist
Removed!
@wyrdwych @HibiscusMist
Removed!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
I am now on the new list ^-^ also for the dragons you need yet.. is your list updated? Any particular breeds your looking for? And with your list a see a ton in a brown color, very few in blue, and theres some in black. The brown seems like i could click on them if my phone wasnt being stupid. Is it the black and blue 1s you need yet?

@Dytileea
I am now on the new list ^-^ also for the dragons you need yet.. is your list updated? Any particular breeds your looking for? And with your list a see a ton in a brown color, very few in blue, and theres some in black. The brown seems like i could click on them if my phone wasnt being stupid. Is it the black and blue 1s you need yet?

@Dytileea
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Welcome to the chaos :P I say chaos but it is actually pretty chilled haha!

And I believe the list should be up to date. I try to add any new dragons I get within a few days to help with tracking purposes. Also breeds don't really matter as long as they are XXX and have starmap/constellation/opal as their genes ^^

So the brown means they have been received. If you click on them, they should route you to the dragons.

Both black and blue means that those are the colours I still need to finish the quest. The only difference is that blue means that there are a few people trying to breed for those!
@AnimeLover9631
Welcome to the chaos :P I say chaos but it is actually pretty chilled haha!

And I believe the list should be up to date. I try to add any new dragons I get within a few days to help with tracking purposes. Also breeds don't really matter as long as they are XXX and have starmap/constellation/opal as their genes ^^

So the brown means they have been received. If you click on them, they should route you to the dragons.

Both black and blue means that those are the colours I still need to finish the quest. The only difference is that blue means that there are a few people trying to breed for those!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
[right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 7][b]...Status Update 40[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Date: 26 November 2023[/i][/b][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size = 2]We have 4 more deities to welcome :P and they're all green! Pear, Honeydew, Mantis and Swamp has arrived. On another note :O Auroboas are here and they have the necessary genes to count as deities. I'll add them to the list, but we'll see if I manage to get one before we complete this quest. Otherwise I might just need to change a deity in the future haha To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^ [center][pinglist=5752][/center] Otherwise in the meantime I am spending more attention on the hatchery I made. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2708048][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BoZP3or.png[/IMG][/url] As always, the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/fERPsjK [b]A question:[/b] None atm! [b]A thanks:[/b] Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years! [/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Deities!...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [size = 2]<3[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90462445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904625/90462445_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Ain) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90594485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905945/90594485_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Kaveh) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90594476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905945/90594476_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Sansuna) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90594489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905945/90594489_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Gloas) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Breeding...[/b][/size][/font][/left] Deprecated :c no more time to do this part ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Mini Goals...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [i][size = 4]Vote on who I should give special eyes[/size][/i] [size = 2][b]Available:[/b][/size] [item = vial of hypnotic sight] x 12 [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Create a point/rating system (Under Construction)[/size][/i] [size = 2]It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha Update on 6 May: Someday I promise haha XD! Update on 16 May: Someday.... Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows Update on 29 May: Probably after exams finish haha! Update on 30 June 2019: XD haha still not ready hahaha! Update on 12 July XD: Damn again I'm too lazy. I'm sowiii Luxia haha! Update on 18 August: Will this ever exist? I don't know haha~! Update on 28 October: Will this actually ever exist XD or just be a comedy haha Update on 20 March 2020: I will deduce that this will be comedy ;P Update on 4 February 2021: This is now a comedy haha. It will never happen XD[/size] [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Get a deity of each dragon species (male and female)[/size][/i] [size = 2]I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha[/size] [columns] [u][b]Breed[/b][/u] [i]Fae Guardian Tundra Mirror Ridgeback Snapper Pearlcatcher Spiral Bogsneak Skydancer Imperial Nocturne Coatl Wildclaw Veilspun Obelisk Auraboa[/i] [nextcol] [u][b]Female[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [nextcol] [u][b]Male[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Pinglist...[/b][/size][/font][/left] @pinglist-5752 [b]The following list will be removed in the future:[/b] @Luxia @Raevus @Ridiam @Ilyriss @PikaLink @AstralDragons @Pheonix404 @RadientAngel @MysteryGyn @greaticy @GrimHiive @OpalPlaguestone @Seraphix @Skyseeker1 @Oyasumii @Luminax @Ketchalin @SilverBelle @EclipseOnyx @PewterKat @Jetdrana @sprinklequeen @LittleRain @lyricalmyxteries @Azurine @EnglishRose @AbyssToothpaste @FinalValkyrie21 @foreverrain
...Status Update 40
Date: 26 November 2023

We have 4 more deities to welcome :P and they're all green! Pear, Honeydew, Mantis and Swamp has arrived.

On another note :O Auroboas are here and they have the necessary genes to count as deities. I'll add them to the list, but we'll see if I manage to get one before we complete this quest. Otherwise I might just need to change a deity in the future haha

To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^

Otherwise in the meantime I am spending more attention on the hatchery I made.

BoZP3or.png

As always, the link to the Discord:
https://discord.gg/fERPsjK

A question:
None atm!

A thanks:
Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years!

Deities!...

<3
90462445_350.png
(Ain)
90594485_350.png
(Kaveh)
90594476_350.png
(Sansuna)
90594489_350.png
(Gloas)

Breeding...

Deprecated :c no more time to do this part

Mini Goals...

Vote on who I should give special eyes

Available:

Vial of Hypnotic Sight x 12

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Create a point/rating system (Under Construction)

It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha

Update on 6 May: Someday I promise haha XD!
Update on 16 May: Someday....
Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows
Update on 29 May: Probably after exams finish haha!
Update on 30 June 2019: XD haha still not ready hahaha!
Update on 12 July XD: Damn again I'm too lazy. I'm sowiii Luxia haha!
Update on 18 August: Will this ever exist? I don't know haha~!
Update on 28 October: Will this actually ever exist XD or just be a comedy haha
Update on 20 March 2020: I will deduce that this will be comedy ;P
Update on 4 February 2021: This is now a comedy haha. It will never happen
XD

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Get a deity of each dragon species (male and female)

I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha

Breed
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Mirror
Ridgeback
Snapper
Pearlcatcher
Spiral
Bogsneak
Skydancer
Imperial
Nocturne
Coatl
Wildclaw
Veilspun
Obelisk
Auraboa

Female
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
Male
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]

Pinglist...
@Star Deity Quest: General

The following list will be removed in the future:
@Luxia @Raevus @Ridiam @Ilyriss @PikaLink @AstralDragons @Pheonix404 @RadientAngel @MysteryGyn @greaticy @GrimHiive @OpalPlaguestone @Seraphix @Skyseeker1 @Oyasumii @Luminax @Ketchalin @SilverBelle @EclipseOnyx @PewterKat @Jetdrana @sprinklequeen @LittleRain @lyricalmyxteries @Azurine @EnglishRose @AbyssToothpaste @FinalValkyrie21 @foreverrain
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
[right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 7][b]...Status Update 41[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Date: 13 December 2023[/i][/b][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size = 2]Pumpkin has join the ranks! And she was born with goat eyes :D Thanks to @ZippoFeuer for providing a female to try and breed for pumpkin. To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^ [center][pinglist=5752][/center] Otherwise in the meantime I am spending more attention on the hatchery I made. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2708048][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BoZP3or.png[/IMG][/url] As always, the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/fERPsjK [b]A question:[/b] None atm! [b]A thanks:[/b] Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years! [/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Deities!...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [size = 2]<3[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91295267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912953/91295267_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Polis) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Breeding...[/b][/size][/font][/left] Deprecated :c no more time to do this part ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Mini Goals...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [i][size = 4]Vote on who I should give special eyes[/size][/i] [size = 2][b]Available:[/b][/size] [item = vial of hypnotic sight] x 12 [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Create a point/rating system (Under Construction)[/size][/i] [size = 2]It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha Update on 6 May: Someday I promise haha XD! Update on 16 May: Someday.... Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows Update on 29 May: Probably after exams finish haha! Update on 30 June 2019: XD haha still not ready hahaha! Update on 12 July XD: Damn again I'm too lazy. I'm sowiii Luxia haha! Update on 18 August: Will this ever exist? I don't know haha~! Update on 28 October: Will this actually ever exist XD or just be a comedy haha Update on 20 March 2020: I will deduce that this will be comedy ;P Update on 4 February 2021: This is now a comedy haha. It will never happen XD[/size] [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Get a deity of each dragon species (male and female)[/size][/i] [size = 2]I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha[/size] [columns] [u][b]Breed[/b][/u] [i]Fae Guardian Tundra Mirror Ridgeback Snapper Pearlcatcher Spiral Bogsneak Skydancer Imperial Nocturne Coatl Wildclaw Veilspun Obelisk Auraboa[/i] [nextcol] [u][b]Female[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [nextcol] [u][b]Male[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Pinglist...[/b][/size][/font][/left] @pinglist-5752 [b]The following list will be removed in the future:[/b] @Luxia @Raevus @Ridiam @Ilyriss @PikaLink @AstralDragons @Pheonix404 @RadientAngel @MysteryGyn @greaticy @GrimHiive @OpalPlaguestone @Seraphix @Skyseeker1 @Oyasumii @Luminax @Ketchalin @SilverBelle @EclipseOnyx @PewterKat @Jetdrana @sprinklequeen @LittleRain @lyricalmyxteries @Azurine @EnglishRose @AbyssToothpaste @FinalValkyrie21 @foreverrain
...Status Update 41
Date: 13 December 2023

Pumpkin has join the ranks! And she was born with goat eyes :D Thanks to @ZippoFeuer for providing a female to try and breed for pumpkin.

To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^

BoZP3or.png

A question:
None atm!

A thanks:
Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years!

Deities!...

<3
91295267_350.png
(Polis)

Breeding...

Mini Goals...

Available:

It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha

Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows
XD

I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha

Breed
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Mirror
Ridgeback
Snapper
Pearlcatcher
Spiral
Bogsneak
Skydancer
Imperial
Nocturne
Coatl
Wildclaw
Veilspun
Obelisk
Auraboa

Female
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
Male
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]

Pinglist...

@Luxia @Raevus @Ridiam @Ilyriss @PikaLink @AstralDragons @Pheonix404 @RadientAngel @MysteryGyn @greaticy @GrimHiive @OpalPlaguestone @Seraphix @Skyseeker1 @Oyasumii @Luminax @Ketchalin @SilverBelle @EclipseOnyx @PewterKat @Jetdrana @sprinklequeen @LittleRain @lyricalmyxteries @Azurine @EnglishRose @AbyssToothpaste @FinalValkyrie21 @foreverrain
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
[right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 7][b]...Status Update 42[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Date: 29 December 2023[/i][/b][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size = 2]We have a Brick :D thank you @ZippoFeuer for breeding them. We're getting really close to the end now. Also I hope you all had a good holiday and a happy upcoming new years! To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^ [b]I think from the next update I'll be removing the old pinglist![/b] [center][pinglist=5752][/center] Otherwise in the meantime I am spending more attention on the hatchery I made. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2708048][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BoZP3or.png[/IMG][/url] As always, the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/fERPsjK [b]A question:[/b] None atm! [b]A thanks:[/b] Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years! [/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Deities!...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [size = 2]<3[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91557577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915576/91557577_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Hunor) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Breeding...[/b][/size][/font][/left] Deprecated :c no more time to do this part ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Mini Goals...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [i][size = 4]Vote on who I should give special eyes[/size][/i] [size = 2][b]Available:[/b][/size] [item = vial of hypnotic sight] x 12 [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Create a point/rating system (Under Construction)[/size][/i] [size = 2]It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha Update on 6 May: Someday I promise haha XD! Update on 16 May: Someday.... Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows Update on 29 May: Probably after exams finish haha! Update on 30 June 2019: XD haha still not ready hahaha! Update on 12 July XD: Damn again I'm too lazy. I'm sowiii Luxia haha! Update on 18 August: Will this ever exist? I don't know haha~! Update on 28 October: Will this actually ever exist XD or just be a comedy haha Update on 20 March 2020: I will deduce that this will be comedy ;P Update on 4 February 2021: This is now a comedy haha. It will never happen XD[/size] [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Get a deity of each dragon species (male and female)[/size][/i] [size = 2]I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha[/size] [columns] [u][b]Breed[/b][/u] [i]Fae Guardian Tundra Mirror Ridgeback Snapper Pearlcatcher Spiral Bogsneak Skydancer Imperial Nocturne Coatl Wildclaw Veilspun Obelisk Auraboa[/i] [nextcol] [u][b]Female[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [nextcol] [u][b]Male[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Pinglist...[/b][/size][/font][/left] @pinglist-5752 [b]The following list will be removed in the future:[/b] @Luxia @Raevus @Ridiam @Ilyriss @PikaLink @AstralDragons @Pheonix404 @RadientAngel @MysteryGyn @greaticy @GrimHiive @OpalPlaguestone @Seraphix @Skyseeker1 @Oyasumii @Luminax @Ketchalin @SilverBelle @EclipseOnyx @PewterKat @Jetdrana @sprinklequeen @LittleRain @lyricalmyxteries @Azurine @EnglishRose @AbyssToothpaste @FinalValkyrie21 @foreverrain
...Status Update 42
Date: 29 December 2023

We have a Brick :D thank you @ZippoFeuer for breeding them. We're getting really close to the end now. Also I hope you all had a good holiday and a happy upcoming new years!

To mention again. Now that Flight Rising is implementing their own versions of the pinglists, I'll slowly be moving over to that. For a bit I'll ping both the old and the new lists (sorry for double pings because of that). Feel free to yell if I need to remove you from the old one ^^ I think from the next update I'll be removing the old pinglist!

BoZP3or.png

A question:
None atm!

A thanks:

Deities!...

<3
91557577_350.png
(Hunor)

Breeding...

Mini Goals...

Available:

XD

Breed
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Mirror
Ridgeback
Snapper
Pearlcatcher
Spiral
Bogsneak
Skydancer
Imperial
Nocturne
Coatl
Wildclaw
Veilspun
Obelisk
Auraboa

Female
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]
Male
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ Y ]
[ N ]

Pinglist...

4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
[right][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 7][b]...Status Update 43[/b][/size][/font][/right] [right][b][i]Date: 18 April 2024[/i][/b][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size = 2]It has been a while since there has been an update, but the quest has been slowly trodding on :P we have Strawberry thanks to @ZippoFeuer! We're 10 deities from the end. Hopefully we get there soon! Otherwise in the meantime I am spending more attention on the hatchery I made. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2708048][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BoZP3or.png[/IMG][/url] As always, the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/fERPsjK [b]A question:[/b] None atm! [b]A thanks:[/b] Thank you still for everyone who is interested in this quest and supports it :P even though it has been going much more slow lately! But I am determined to complete this :D even if it takes years! [/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Deities!...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [size = 2]<3[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93618339][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936184/93618339_350.png[/img][/url][/center] (Nyamien) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Breeding...[/b][/size][/font][/left] Deprecated :c no more time to do this part ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Mini Goals...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [i][size = 4]Vote on who I should give special eyes[/size][/i] [size = 2][b]Available:[/b][/size] [item = vial of hypnotic sight] x 12 [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Create a point/rating system (Under Construction)[/size][/i] [size = 2]It'll probably make determining whether I should keep the dragons easier ^^! But I'm wayyyyy too tired to think of one atm XD so will put it on the goal list haha. I will do this when I have time XD haha Update on 6 May: Someday I promise haha XD! Update on 16 May: Someday.... Update on 24 May: Will I ever get to doing this? Or will the quest be completed without it XD who knows Update on 29 May: Probably after exams finish haha! Update on 30 June 2019: XD haha still not ready hahaha! Update on 12 July XD: Damn again I'm too lazy. I'm sowiii Luxia haha! Update on 18 August: Will this ever exist? I don't know haha~! Update on 28 October: Will this actually ever exist XD or just be a comedy haha Update on 20 March 2020: I will deduce that this will be comedy ;P Update on 4 February 2021: This is now a comedy haha. It will never happen XD[/size] [center]---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----[/center] [i][size = 4]Get a deity of each dragon species (male and female)[/size][/i] [size = 2]I think it would be nice to have a female and a male deity from every dragon species! So here I'll be keeping track what I have so far! I might need to actually get some breed change scrolls for this haha[/size] [columns] [u][b]Breed[/b][/u] [i]Fae Guardian Tundra Mirror Ridgeback Snapper Pearlcatcher Spiral Bogsneak Skydancer Imperial Nocturne Coatl Wildclaw Veilspun Obelisk Auraboa[/i] [nextcol] [u][b]Female[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [nextcol] [u][b]Male[/b][/u] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [b][ Y ][/b] [ N ] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [left][font = Monotype Corsiva][size = 6][b]Pinglist...[/b][/size][/font][/left] [center][pinglist=5752] @pinglist-5752[/center]
...Status Update 43
Date: 18 April 2024

It has been a while since there has been an update, but the quest has been slowly trodding on :P we have Strawberry thanks to @ZippoFeuer! We're 10 deities from the end. Hopefully we get there soon!

BoZP3or.png

A question:
None atm!

A thanks:

Deities!...

<3
93618339_350.png
(Nyamien)

Breeding...

Mini Goals...

Available:

XD

Breed
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Mirror
Ridgeback
Snapper
Pearlcatcher
Spiral
Bogsneak
Skydancer
Imperial