Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Art Mashup Contest - now closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Rari0516 @Hayobun

Added you both!
@Rari0516 @Hayobun

Added you both!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle May I be added to the event opening and daily reminder pinglists? Thanks!
@WanderingTurtle May I be added to the event opening and daily reminder pinglists? Thanks!
lMoMteR.png
@WanderingTurtle

Ooh! Please add me to the pinglist!
@WanderingTurtle

Ooh! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Strixva @MoonlitCacti

Added you both!

(And MoonlitCacti, I added you to the opening and daily reminder pinglists, but if you only want to be on one of them just let me know and I'll change it. ^_^)
@Strixva @MoonlitCacti

Added you both!

(And MoonlitCacti, I added you to the opening and daily reminder pinglists, but if you only want to be on one of them just let me know and I'll change it. ^_^)
May I be added to event opening and daily reminder? This seems fun haha
May I be added to event opening and daily reminder? This seems fun haha
urpN4IH.png
@Qumack

Yep, gotcha added!
@Qumack

Yep, gotcha added!
[center](This is it, the start of the event! Woo! *throws confetti*) [size=6][color=green][b]Sunday's Words[/b][/color][/size] [size=5][color=green][b]Nouns:[/b][/color][/size] [size=4]feather, windsock, egg[/size] [size=5][color=green][b]Verbs:[/b][/color][/size] [size=4]sewing, camping[/size][/center] As a reminder, entries must include all three nouns in some way, but including the verbs is optional. Submissions also need to be either within 24 hours from the time of this post or before I post Monday's words, whichever is later, to count. ...Alright, I know the festival doesn't technically start until tomorrow at 6 a.m. FRT, but I likely won't get online until as late as noon-ish FRT so I'm posting Sunday's words now. (Which I expect to be fairly typical for the rest of the week, incidentally.) I'll probably be on for another hour or two if anyone has any questions, though. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WQ1oduK.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Event Opening/Daily Reminder pinglists: (they're basically identical, which I kinda wasn't expecting) @Biird @Solstices @zedetta @Amezrou @Delcat @FireBrimstone @bunlux @Leopardmask @Juri01 @dragonlady1803 @texaspooky @Lundlaeva @YanderePower @skyarising @Rari0516 @Hayobun @Strixva @MoonlitCacti @Qumack[/size]
(This is it, the start of the event! Woo! *throws confetti*)

Sunday's Words

Nouns:
feather, windsock, egg

Verbs:
sewing, camping

As a reminder, entries must include all three nouns in some way, but including the verbs is optional. Submissions also need to be either within 24 hours from the time of this post or before I post Monday's words, whichever is later, to count.

...Alright, I know the festival doesn't technically start until tomorrow at 6 a.m. FRT, but I likely won't get online until as late as noon-ish FRT so I'm posting Sunday's words now. (Which I expect to be fairly typical for the rest of the week, incidentally.) I'll probably be on for another hour or two if anyone has any questions, though.

WQ1oduK.png

Event Opening/Daily Reminder pinglists: (they're basically identical, which I kinda wasn't expecting) @Biird @Solstices @zedetta @Amezrou @Delcat @FireBrimstone @bunlux @Leopardmask @Juri01 @dragonlady1803 @texaspooky @Lundlaeva @YanderePower @skyarising @Rari0516 @Hayobun @Strixva @MoonlitCacti @Qumack
*waves arms around* YAY
*waves arms around* YAY

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
yyeeaeAAAHHH.... wait whats a windsock
yyeeaeAAAHHH.... wait whats a windsock
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
@Rari0516

(Shamelessly stealing the description from Wikipedia.) A windsock is a conical textile tube which resembles a giant sock. Windsocks can be used as a basic guide to wind direction and speed, or as decoration.

Also Google image results for a visual guide.

...But I mean, feel free to interpret it creatively. :'D
@Rari0516

(Shamelessly stealing the description from Wikipedia.) A windsock is a conical textile tube which resembles a giant sock. Windsocks can be used as a basic guide to wind direction and speed, or as decoration.

Also Google image results for a visual guide.

...But I mean, feel free to interpret it creatively. :'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19