Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Art Mashup Contest - now closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
More awesome entries, yay! As a reminder there's still about an hour left to submit for Saturday, too!

@Lola96, that's the perfect spirit for this festival anyway, celebrating everyone together! :D

And @Biird, hopefully prizes will be drawn a little later today. Once the contest's officially closed I'm going to double-check that I've recorded everything properly and then I should be able to get to the prizes!
More awesome entries, yay! As a reminder there's still about an hour left to submit for Saturday, too!

@Lola96, that's the perfect spirit for this festival anyway, celebrating everyone together! :D

And @Biird, hopefully prizes will be drawn a little later today. Once the contest's officially closed I'm going to double-check that I've recorded everything properly and then I should be able to get to the prizes!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Woohoo! :D
Woohoo! :D

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
Whoopsie, a little late but the contest is now closed! I'm going to double-check my records now to make sure I didn't make any errors, and after that's squared away I think I'll be able to jump right into drawing the prizes! Good luck to everyone and thank you so much for participating!

(Not pinging the participants list yet because hopefully it won't be that long until I announce the winners, which is when I'll ping the list.)
Whoopsie, a little late but the contest is now closed! I'm going to double-check my records now to make sure I didn't make any errors, and after that's squared away I think I'll be able to jump right into drawing the prizes! Good luck to everyone and thank you so much for participating!

(Not pinging the participants list yet because hopefully it won't be that long until I announce the winners, which is when I'll ping the list.)
[size=2]All Participants pingllist: @YanderePower @Dandydots @Solstices @L1BR4 @alyblaith @LadyOfTheSkies @bunlux @dragonlady1803 @Biird @Qumack @MarinaQuakenbush @JinxMoonstone @narkov @LordMaroo @Infinity14 @Strixva @Leopardmask @MoonlitCacti @RubieKanary @Rari0516 @Lola96 @Lundlaeva @Welgan @VientoVino @Delcat @Lupik @Clandestino @SweetToothArt[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WQ1oduK.png[/img] [size=6][color=green][b]Art Mashup Contest Prize Drawing[/b][/color][/size][/center] Here we go, after making sure my records are accurate it's time to draw the winners! If your name is pulled you'll need to list as many prize choices as the number beside your name with most desired at the top. So Person 3 lists three choices in order of preference, Person 7 lists seven choices, and so on. Now, RNG has decided the winners are: 1. L1BR4 2. Rari0516 3. SweetToothArt 4. Lundlaeva 5. Infinity14 6. RubieKanary 7. narkov 8. Clandestino 9. LadyOfTheSkies 10. MarinaQuakenbush Congrats to all of you! The list of prizes can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2647950#post_38116304]here[/url]. I just want to thank everyone again for participating, it's been so much fun to see how everyone interpreted the different sets of words! This was my first time running any kind of event and everyone made it a wonderful experience for me. :'D I hope everyone enjoyed themselves too!
All Participants pingllist: @YanderePower @Dandydots @Solstices @L1BR4 @alyblaith @LadyOfTheSkies @bunlux @dragonlady1803 @Biird @Qumack @MarinaQuakenbush @JinxMoonstone @narkov @LordMaroo @Infinity14 @Strixva @Leopardmask @MoonlitCacti @RubieKanary @Rari0516 @Lola96 @Lundlaeva @Welgan @VientoVino @Delcat @Lupik @Clandestino @SweetToothArt

WQ1oduK.png

Art Mashup Contest
Prize Drawing

Here we go, after making sure my records are accurate it's time to draw the winners! If your name is pulled you'll need to list as many prize choices as the number beside your name with most desired at the top. So Person 3 lists three choices in order of preference, Person 7 lists seven choices, and so on.

Now, RNG has decided the winners are:

1. L1BR4
2. Rari0516
3. SweetToothArt
4. Lundlaeva
5. Infinity14
6. RubieKanary
7. narkov
8. Clandestino
9. LadyOfTheSkies
10. MarinaQuakenbush

Congrats to all of you! The list of prizes can be found here.

I just want to thank everyone again for participating, it's been so much fun to see how everyone interpreted the different sets of words! This was my first time running any kind of event and everyone made it a wonderful experience for me. :'D I hope everyone enjoyed themselves too!
Ah! Yay!!! Thank you so much for hosting this. It’s been so much fun!!
Here’s my wishlist:
1. Made some new Friends
2. A New Perspective
3. Inkwell
4. Flower arranging
5. Finger Painting
6. A Child’s Imagination
7. Living Canvas
8. Bold Lines
Ah! Yay!!! Thank you so much for hosting this. It’s been so much fun!!
Here’s my wishlist:
1. Made some new Friends
2. A New Perspective
3. Inkwell
4. Flower arranging
5. Finger Painting
6. A Child’s Imagination
7. Living Canvas
8. Bold Lines
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
Oh!! Wow! I didn’t expect to win....!

Can I get:
1. Inkwell
Oh!! Wow! I didn’t expect to win....!

Can I get:
1. Inkwell
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
OMG I won something! Thank you so much for hosting this event :D

Now, the list!
1. A New Perspective
2. Living Canvas
3. Made Some New Friends
4. Crafting Wire Wrapped Jewelry
5. Inkwell
6. Finger-Painting Fun
7. Bold Lines
OMG I won something! Thank you so much for hosting this event :D

Now, the list!
1. A New Perspective
2. Living Canvas
3. Made Some New Friends
4. Crafting Wire Wrapped Jewelry
5. Inkwell
6. Finger-Painting Fun
7. Bold Lines
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you so much for hosting! Although I was only able to participate for a few days, it was incredibly enjoyable!

1. Made Some New Friends
2. A New Perspective
3. Finger Painting Fun
4. A Rainbow of Color
5. Flower Arranging
Thank you so much for hosting! Although I was only able to participate for a few days, it was incredibly enjoyable!

1. Made Some New Friends
2. A New Perspective
3. Finger Painting Fun
4. A Rainbow of Color
5. Flower Arranging
1 child's imagination
2 new perspective
3 Inkwell

Congrats to everyone who won!
1 child's imagination
2 new perspective
3 Inkwell

Congrats to everyone who won!
7NebxtL.jpg
@welgan I just had to say, your art was absolutely lovely, and I enjoyed looking at it in this contest!
@welgan I just had to say, your art was absolutely lovely, and I enjoyed looking at it in this contest!
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19