Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89
Huh ok
Huh ok
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
I'm just content with the morphology update. I've been wa ting dressing morphologies for a long time.
I'm just content with the morphology update. I've been wa ting dressing morphologies for a long time.
I'm so excited to meet this new dragon!!!
I'm so excited to meet this new dragon!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Ah, I think I accidently missed yesterdays post. I'm so glad they both survived!! They're beautiful!

The new pinging system is absolutely fine, after over 100 days it must be alot of work to write every day. Also I'm so excited to meet the new Gen1 character!
Ah, I think I accidently missed yesterdays post. I'm so glad they both survived!! They're beautiful!

The new pinging system is absolutely fine, after over 100 days it must be alot of work to write every day. Also I'm so excited to meet the new Gen1 character!
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[quote name="Midwinter" date="2019-07-26 23:08:31" ] The new pinging system is absolutely fine, after over 100 days it must be alot of work to write every day. Also I'm so excited to meet the new Gen1 character! [/quote]
Midwinter wrote on 2019-07-26 23:08:31:
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[b][i]Day One Hundred Forty Three:[/i][/b] “Sister Emine, we have secured the rest of the fallen for flight.” Emine looked up at Meryem who was standing a respectful distance away from her. Behind her, she could see the wrapped figures in slings for easy transport. Their pyres already awaited them back at the cliffside village. “Very good,” the harpy murmured absently. She turned back to the branches that had been laid over the dead and were now tossed aside in a heap. “We await your orders, but if I may offer a suggestion,” Meryem continued. When Emine looked back at her, she was unsurprised to see the militant glint in her eye. “We know the way back to Nesrin’s flock is safe; only those needed to carry our sisters back need return. The rest of us can pursue the dragons – for justice. For Tülay.” Emine frowned. She had expected the request; she herself was grieved, but unlike the others, she didn’t share in their anger. She had been replaying the encounter over and over in her head since it’d happened, and there were still things that perplexed and confused her. The accusations the dragons had flung at Tülay she would have brushed aside many seasons ago, but now they only fed her growing doubts. Doubts about Tülay and the Vengeance. Doubts that she’s been having since seeing a grave covered in withered grasses atop of a cliff. She reached in to the satchel at her hip, feeling around for the wooden flute she knew would be there. Again, she stared down at the branches. They had come expecting to have to find their dead scattered about the abandoned battlefield. Instead, they had been gathered for them and left covered in an obvious show of respect. Obvious to her, at least. “Sister Emine? We should find the dragons swiftly, while they’re still wounded-“ “No,” Emine interrupted her softly. “No. We came today for our fallen, and we will return with them to say our goodbyes as they pass into the Eternal Sky.” When Meryem would have protested, she turned to her and added, “We are not heathens, Sister Meryem. Our fellow warriors deserve a proper and respectful farewell. The dragons can be dealt with later.” Emine could well imagine Meryem’s scowl under her mask, but the other harpy merely nodded. “Very well,” she said coolly, offering her a bow. “It will be done. We are ready to depart at your word.” “We go aloft,” Emine spoke with authority, leaving no room for argument. While the rest of Talona’s Vengeance rose into the air with their cargo, worry ate away at Emine. Meryem may have backed down this time, but Emine was not sure her command over the group would hold. Her rank as second to Tülay hadn’t been confirmed, and she was afraid – rather, she knew – that any changes she tried to make to their current operations would not be well received. Particularly changes made on mere hunches and speculation. Even so, she felt like she had to try. ----- [item=tin ore] Still not quite sure how I want to introduce the new character, but I did want to get this written. Also curse my procrastination for getting this done super last minute, fffffffffffft- ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @Eversnow @RadioReprise
Day One Hundred Forty Three:

“Sister Emine, we have secured the rest of the fallen for flight.”

Emine looked up at Meryem who was standing a respectful distance away from her. Behind her, she could see the wrapped figures in slings for easy transport. Their pyres already awaited them back at the cliffside village.

“Very good,” the harpy murmured absently. She turned back to the branches that had been laid over the dead and were now tossed aside in a heap.

“We await your orders, but if I may offer a suggestion,” Meryem continued. When Emine looked back at her, she was unsurprised to see the militant glint in her eye. “We know the way back to Nesrin’s flock is safe; only those needed to carry our sisters back need return. The rest of us can pursue the dragons – for justice. For Tülay.”

Emine frowned. She had expected the request; she herself was grieved, but unlike the others, she didn’t share in their anger. She had been replaying the encounter over and over in her head since it’d happened, and there were still things that perplexed and confused her. The accusations the dragons had flung at Tülay she would have brushed aside many seasons ago, but now they only fed her growing doubts. Doubts about Tülay and the Vengeance. Doubts that she’s been having since seeing a grave covered in withered grasses atop of a cliff. She reached in to the satchel at her hip, feeling around for the wooden flute she knew would be there. Again, she stared down at the branches. They had come expecting to have to find their dead scattered about the abandoned battlefield. Instead, they had been gathered for them and left covered in an obvious show of respect. Obvious to her, at least.

“Sister Emine? We should find the dragons swiftly, while they’re still wounded-“

“No,” Emine interrupted her softly. “No. We came today for our fallen, and we will return with them to say our goodbyes as they pass into the Eternal Sky.” When Meryem would have protested, she turned to her and added, “We are not heathens, Sister Meryem. Our fellow warriors deserve a proper and respectful farewell. The dragons can be dealt with later.”

Emine could well imagine Meryem’s scowl under her mask, but the other harpy merely nodded.

“Very well,” she said coolly, offering her a bow. “It will be done. We are ready to depart at your word.”

“We go aloft,” Emine spoke with authority, leaving no room for argument. While the rest of Talona’s Vengeance rose into the air with their cargo, worry ate away at Emine. Meryem may have backed down this time, but Emine was not sure her command over the group would hold. Her rank as second to Tülay hadn’t been confirmed, and she was afraid – rather, she knew – that any changes she tried to make to their current operations would not be well received. Particularly changes made on mere hunches and speculation.

Even so, she felt like she had to try.
Tin Ore
Still not quite sure how I want to introduce the new character, but I did want to get this written. Also curse my procrastination for getting this done super last minute, fffffffffffft-
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @Eversnow @RadioReprise
The festival draws near! Only two minutes left!
The festival draws near! Only two minutes left!
Also yay harpies
Also yay harpies
Happy thundercrack carnivale, everyone!
Happy thundercrack carnivale, everyone!
@MisterMylez Actually, it doesn't start until 06:00 server time. So don't use up your gathering turns yet!
@MisterMylez Actually, it doesn't start until 06:00 server time. So don't use up your gathering turns yet!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 89