Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Love’s Sparks Dating Sim
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661699279945738/results.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0ac5/f/2018/129/4/5/stormcatcher1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb3afg.png[/img] [size=7][color=#00C0A9]Stormcatcher[/color][/size] [quote=1. Help your date] Adriel’s Pandora [/quote] A splash of water hit part of Stormcatcher’s foot, so you swoop in to wipe it dry with your clean napkin. As you soak up the droplets, you think to yourself that you were really cool just now. Did Stormcatcher notice how cool you were? You glance up. He doesn’t seem that impressed or surprised, and you figure he must be used to this kind of special treatment from kiss-ups at work. Oh well, it’s not like you could just leave him with water on his foot. When you return to your seat, the waiter is already gone. You vaguely remember them apologizing profusely and mentioning something about fetching some towels. Stormcatcher stares in the direction the waiter ran off to. “THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CARRYING SUCH A FULL AND HEAVY PITCHER.” “Maybe they wanted max efficiency,” you suggest. “It did backfire, though.” “CUTTING CORNERS TO MIMIC EFFICIENCY IS NOT TRULY EFFICIENT. BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR DRYING ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR QUICK AND DECISIVE ACTIONS.” Okay, great. Maybe Stormcatcher did see how cool you were after all, even if just a little bit. [b]POINTS: +2[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=2. Help the waitress] Qumack’s Siora CuddlyHippo’s Aurora RubieKanary’s Reggi Crytec’s April Pearidot913’s Phinis Pheonyx’s Ester Boneshakers’ Starlight Eriisx’s Delia FENR1R’s Roche [/quote] Acting quickly, you rush to the waiter to hand them your clean napkin and help them pick up the dropped pitcher. The dragon’s hands are shaking. They’re apologizing incessantly, so you do your best to reassure them that the two of you are fine and managed to avoid most of the spill. The waiter glances behind you, and you look back to see Stormcatcher looking on with a deeply dissatisfied expression. “SPEAK FOR YOURSELF,” he says, snatching the napkin from the waiter to quickly wipe the water from his foot before handing it back. Oops. You’d been so focused on getting to know Stormcatcher on a personal level that you neglected the fact that he’s still a god, and the gods have their pride. Completely ignoring him to help the waiter was maybe not the best move. Stormcatcher then tells you to step aside, so you do, and he immediately conjures up a small but powerful ball of lightning. The electricity is so strong that when he brings it close to the waiter, the water starts to evaporate with a loud hiss. It only takes a few moments for the waiter to go from soaked to merely damp, and to your astonishment, no one is electrocuted or burned in the process. It takes a lot of electricity to produce even a small amount of heat, let alone heat that can evaporate water so quickly, but somehow you weren’t harmed by it at all. You and the waiter both stare at their clothes, amazed. So deities even have this kind of power. “GO DRY OFF,” Stormcatcher says. The waiter quickly gathers their things and scurries away. Well. You were completely useless in the situation, and even managed to annoy Stormcatcher in the process. But at least it’s all taken care of. [b]POINTS: +1[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=3. Wait a second before jumping in] RoamingMidnight’s Zeus [/quote] You look to the side when you suddenly hear a thud besides you and see a waiter fallen on the ground with a pitcher spilt and rolling away. You instinctively want to stand but first, you stop yourself. You’re interested to see what a deity like Stormcatcher himself would do. The waiter picks herself off the ground and immediately rushes to Stormcatcher with a flurry of apologies flowing out of her mouth. “I’m so sorry Mr Lightning um, Lightning Boss Dad Sir! I’m so incredibly clumsy and I can’t believe I got water on you but I couldn’t help but be surprised to see a deity of all dragons just... sitting here?! Eating?! I’m so sorry, pleaseforgivemeplease...!” She fumbles the last words, cheeks turning red in embarrassment. “IT IS FINE, DO NOT WORRY,” he reassures the neighbour. As he says that, you reach for your napkin, intending on offering it to someone, although you haven’t decided who yet. Stormcatcher doesn’t even offer you the chance to decide. “STAND BACK,” he declares, although not at anyone in particular so the entire restaurant seems to scoot a foot away from him. He blinks rapidly, and suddenly he uses his deity powers to generate a ball of hot lightning to dry the waitress off and the floor. Still holding the napkin out, mouth slightly agape, you stand there in awe having witnessed a deity use his powers. He reaches over and lightly plucks the napkin from your hand. “THANK YOU FOR THIS,” he says as he reaches down to wipe away the water on him except he’s so huge that it’s like he spilled a drop of water on his foot, so it only takes a moment. [b]POINTS: +3[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=Do nothing] Arinyl’s Xeroderma [/quote] You’re so flustered when you see the waiter trip that you stand up and run to find another waiter, leaving Stormcatcher at the table but once you find someone, you can’t seem to find any words to describe what happened. You return to the table empty handed and Stormcatcher just looks at you very confused. [b]POINTS: +0[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541096810387734537/541661473810677802/day7.png[/img] You walk out of the restaurant, stuffed full of food. Stormcatcher walks right besides you as he looks off at the spires and brightly lit skyscraper in the distance. “IT’S GETTING LATE AND I NEED TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE TO MAKE SURE THE INTERNS ARE ALL BACK AND WORKING,” he tells you. You nod, understanding full well that he’s a busy dragon, deity and boss of a territory. You prepare yourself for the goodbyes. Do you: 1. Walk/fly them back. You get to spend just a little bit of extra time with them while showing off your chivalrous side. 2. Give them a small gift and part ways. You get to leave them with a romantic token to remember this date by. 3. A peck on the cheek to end the night. Just a little peck, but it speaks loudly without words. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number) [/code] (Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.) Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay. You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uTSNNlEQK0O4ubhtq0PKTn0Qw9ZS-gseU_wtUBEkhhg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541780852464680961/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] @eriisx @fenr1r @qumack @cuddlyhippo @rubiekanary @adriel @arinyl @crytec @pearidot913 @roamingmidnight @boneshakers @pheonyx
results.png

stormcatcher1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb3afg.png

Stormcatcher
1. Help your date wrote:
Adriel’s Pandora

A splash of water hit part of Stormcatcher’s foot, so you swoop in to wipe it dry with your clean napkin. As you soak up the droplets, you think to yourself that you were really cool just now. Did Stormcatcher notice how cool you were? You glance up. He doesn’t seem that impressed or surprised, and you figure he must be used to this kind of special treatment from kiss-ups at work. Oh well, it’s not like you could just leave him with water on his foot.

When you return to your seat, the waiter is already gone. You vaguely remember them apologizing profusely and mentioning something about fetching some towels. Stormcatcher stares in the direction the waiter ran off to. “THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CARRYING SUCH A FULL AND HEAVY PITCHER.”

“Maybe they wanted max efficiency,” you suggest. “It did backfire, though.”

“CUTTING CORNERS TO MIMIC EFFICIENCY IS NOT TRULY EFFICIENT. BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR DRYING ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR QUICK AND DECISIVE ACTIONS.” Okay, great. Maybe Stormcatcher did see how cool you were after all, even if just a little bit.

dpa4g6.gif
2. Help the waitress wrote:
Qumack’s Siora
CuddlyHippo’s Aurora
RubieKanary’s Reggi
Crytec’s April
Pearidot913’s Phinis
Pheonyx’s Ester
Boneshakers’ Starlight
Eriisx’s Delia
FENR1R’s Roche

Acting quickly, you rush to the waiter to hand them your clean napkin and help them pick up the dropped pitcher. The dragon’s hands are shaking. They’re apologizing incessantly, so you do your best to reassure them that the two of you are fine and managed to avoid most of the spill. The waiter glances behind you, and you look back to see Stormcatcher looking on with a deeply dissatisfied expression.

“SPEAK FOR YOURSELF,” he says, snatching the napkin from the waiter to quickly wipe the water from his foot before handing it back. Oops. You’d been so focused on getting to know Stormcatcher on a personal level that you neglected the fact that he’s still a god, and the gods have their pride. Completely ignoring him to help the waiter was maybe not the best move.

Stormcatcher then tells you to step aside, so you do, and he immediately conjures up a small but powerful ball of lightning. The electricity is so strong that when he brings it close to the waiter, the water starts to evaporate with a loud hiss. It only takes a few moments for the waiter to go from soaked to merely damp, and to your astonishment, no one is electrocuted or burned in the process. It takes a lot of electricity to produce even a small amount of heat, let alone heat that can evaporate water so quickly, but somehow you weren’t harmed by it at all. You and the waiter both stare at their clothes, amazed. So deities even have this kind of power.

“GO DRY OFF,” Stormcatcher says. The waiter quickly gathers their things and scurries away. Well. You were completely useless in the situation, and even managed to annoy Stormcatcher in the process. But at least it’s all taken care of.

dpa4g6.gif
3. Wait a second before jumping in wrote:
RoamingMidnight’s Zeus

You look to the side when you suddenly hear a thud besides you and see a waiter fallen on the ground with a pitcher spilt and rolling away. You instinctively want to stand but first, you stop yourself. You’re interested to see what a deity like Stormcatcher himself would do.

The waiter picks herself off the ground and immediately rushes to Stormcatcher with a flurry of apologies flowing out of her mouth. “I’m so sorry Mr Lightning um, Lightning Boss Dad Sir! I’m so incredibly clumsy and I can’t believe I got water on you but I couldn’t help but be surprised to see a deity of all dragons just... sitting here?! Eating?! I’m so sorry, pleaseforgivemeplease...!” She fumbles the last words, cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

“IT IS FINE, DO NOT WORRY,” he reassures the neighbour. As he says that, you reach for your napkin, intending on offering it to someone, although you haven’t decided who yet.

Stormcatcher doesn’t even offer you the chance to decide. “STAND BACK,” he declares, although not at anyone in particular so the entire restaurant seems to scoot a foot away from him. He blinks rapidly, and suddenly he uses his deity powers to generate a ball of hot lightning to dry the waitress off and the floor.

Still holding the napkin out, mouth slightly agape, you stand there in awe having witnessed a deity use his powers. He reaches over and lightly plucks the napkin from your hand. “THANK YOU FOR THIS,” he says as he reaches down to wipe away the water on him except he’s so huge that it’s like he spilled a drop of water on his foot, so it only takes a moment.

dpa4g6.gif
Do nothing wrote:
Arinyl’s Xeroderma

You’re so flustered when you see the waiter trip that you stand up and run to find another waiter, leaving Stormcatcher at the table but once you find someone, you can’t seem to find any words to describe what happened. You return to the table empty handed and Stormcatcher just looks at you very confused.

dpa4g6.gif

day7.png

You walk out of the restaurant, stuffed full of food. Stormcatcher walks right besides you as he looks off at the spires and brightly lit skyscraper in the distance.

“IT’S GETTING LATE AND I NEED TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE TO MAKE SURE THE INTERNS ARE ALL BACK AND WORKING,” he tells you.

You nod, understanding full well that he’s a busy dragon, deity and boss of a territory. You prepare yourself for the goodbyes.

Do you:
1. Walk/fly them back. You get to spend just a little bit of extra time with them while showing off your chivalrous side.
2. Give them a small gift and part ways. You get to leave them with a romantic token to remember this date by.
3. A peck on the cheek to end the night. Just a little peck, but it speaks loudly without words.

dpa4g6.gif

Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number)

(Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.)

Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay.

You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet:

spreadsheet.png

dpa4g6.gif

@eriisx @fenr1r @qumack @cuddlyhippo @rubiekanary @adriel @arinyl @crytec @pearidot913 @roamingmidnight @boneshakers @pheonyx
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661699279945738/results.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9153/f/2018/141/d/1/nocturne1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2v.png[/img][/url] [size=7][color=#158E67]CUP1D Bot[/color][/size] [quote=1. Help your date] MythicalViper’s Astraea Saraceaser’s Sloane YanderePower’s Ullvana Shougoney’s Marengo Venusian’s Eve [/quote] You watch in horror as water get splashed onto the CUP1D bot. You grab the nearest napkin and practically throw yourself at it. “Oh no, there’s no way any water is good for your circuitry!” you fuss, as you desperately dab at any water see you dripping down the metal plating, especially near the joints of the bot. It whirs gratefully, “You are an ideal date. Thank you for thinking of me.” It watches as you continue to dab away, so it also grabs a napkin and helps you. “My electrical parts do not do well with electricity so I am incredibly thankful. Do not worry too much though, all CUP1D models past design 2 hardware are splash proof.” You nod, half listening as you focus on making sure no water drips into the inside of the bot, splash-proof or not. You look back over at the waiter, now worried about her since the CUP1D bot looks dry. You see that she’s managed to head towards the kitchen, presumably to the changeroom. Another waiter is already mopping up the mess. The waiter apologizes for the accident, but you wave it off, saying that no harm was done. [b]POINTS: +3[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=2.Help the waitress] Disillusionist’s Keilim Stormwing27’s Mercury Quarantine’s Izanami MistLeaf’s ORION [/quote] The waiter is absolutely drenched, and you hand them your napkin so they can wipe themselves down a bit. “Are you okay?” you say, picking the pitcher up so the last bit of water doesn’t also spill out onto the floor. You place the pitcher up on the table when the robot lets out a short alarm noise to catch your attention. “I would like to request assistance,” it says. You thought it would move to wipe itself off, but it hasn’t moved an inch, so you quickly use your sleeve to wipe off the few droplets of water that landed on your date’s foot. Finally, it moves again, twisting itself a bit to get its foot in front of the fan exhaust. “My joints are not waterproof,” it says. “If the water gets in, it may damage my electronics.” The situation was much more dangerous for the bot than you realized! Mortified at your slip-up, you apologize profusely. “Apology accepted.” It whirrs a bit, processing some internal data. “Treatment of service worker recorded. Kindness toward others is listed as a desirable trait. Analysis: a decent dragon worthy of dating.” Oh. So you actually did something right. You’ve just been labeled as a pretty decent dragon! ...which isn’t exactly huge praise, now that you think of it. But hey, it’d be worse if you couldn’t even clear that low bar, so you’ll take it as a compliment! [b]POINTS: +2[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=3. Wait a second before jumping in] Meyoline’s Starscream AchromaticSpark’s Abend BirdeeBee’s Tavia [/quote] You wait for the CUP1D bot to react. It got a little water on it, right? Will it be okay? The waiter panics, their mouth spewing apologies a mile a minute as they flounder around, flustered. You look between the two of them, napkin lifted in your claws, waiting for one of them to take it from you. But neither reach over — the waiter is too panicked to notice and the bot is stock-still — so the napkin is left with nowhere to go. Actually, why isn’t the bot doing anything to dry itself off? Does that mean it can handle a few droplets after all? In this time, only a few seconds have passed, but apparently that’s enough of waiting for CUP1D because it lets off a shrill beep that you interpret as an alarm. “I see you hold a dry cloth and are not using it. Please provide assistance,” it says. Oh, so it does need it. That springs you into action. You carefully dab the water from the robot’s scales, careful not to spread it around so none of it seeps into its joints to ruin the circuitry. When you’re certain the robot is all dry, you throw the damp napkin on the ground to try and soak up some of the water there. The waiter finally gathers their wits and stands up. They promise to bring back towels to clean up the water on the floor and run into the back room to fetch them. “Why did you not help?” the bot demands once the waiter is gone. Is it talking about how you hesitated? You hurry to explain that neither it nor the waiter reached for the napkin you offered, so you weren’t sure where to use it. You wanted to wipe off the bot, of course, but the waiter probably needed it a lot more considering how drenched they were. There was also the matter of the puddle on the floor, which is still slowly spreading beneath both your feet. The robot accepts your explanation, however, “I could not grab the napkin because I feared movement would accelerate spreading and increase risk of it entering through my joints.” Oh no! You hadn’t even thought of that. You apologize, and the bot’s anger is appeased. [b]POINTS: +1[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=Do nothing] Eialyne’s Siu [/quote] You stand up, wanting to help, but you’re too awkward to approach the waiter and scared of getting electrocuted if you help the CUP1D bot. You instead awkwardly zone out on the spot, trying to make up your mind on a course of action to take as they just end up helping themselves. [b]POINTS: +0[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541096810387734537/541661473810677802/day7.png[/img] As you head out with CUP1D bot, you see as its eyes switch from the glowing green, to a more dull gray pulse. “Are you okay?” you worry. “Running self scan... data processed,” it drones out, less lively than before, “Batteries at 15% and there is a lack of sunlight for solar power. Nuclear power source is not currently installed and other sources are still in Research and Development.” It looks back at you and you sense a sort of apologetic feeling. “I am running out of power and my nearest registered power charger is back at the CUP1D Labs in Stormcatcher’s main office headquarters.” You smile sadly in understanding, knowing that this is the end of your date. Do you: 1. Walk/fly them back. You get to spend just a little bit of extra time with them while showing off your chivalrous side. 2. Give them a small gift and part ways. You get to leave them with a romantic token to remember this date by. 3. A peck on the cheek to end the night. Just a little peck, but it speaks loudly without words. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number) [/code] (Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.) Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay. You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uTSNNlEQK0O4ubhtq0PKTn0Qw9ZS-gseU_wtUBEkhhg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541780852464680961/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] @mythicalviper @saraceaser @venusian @yanderepower @disillusionist @meyoline @stormwing27 @achromaticspark @shougoney @quarantine @mistleaf @eialyne @birdeebee
results.png

nocturne1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2v.png

CUP1D Bot
1. Help your date wrote:
MythicalViper’s Astraea
Saraceaser’s Sloane
YanderePower’s Ullvana
Shougoney’s Marengo
Venusian’s Eve

You watch in horror as water get splashed onto the CUP1D bot. You grab the nearest napkin and practically throw yourself at it.

“Oh no, there’s no way any water is good for your circuitry!” you fuss, as you desperately dab at any water see you dripping down the metal plating, especially near the joints of the bot.

It whirs gratefully, “You are an ideal date. Thank you for thinking of me.” It watches as you continue to dab away, so it also grabs a napkin and helps you. “My electrical parts do not do well with electricity so I am incredibly thankful. Do not worry too much though, all CUP1D models past design 2 hardware are splash proof.”

You nod, half listening as you focus on making sure no water drips into the inside of the bot, splash-proof or not. You look back over at the waiter, now worried about her since the CUP1D bot looks dry. You see that she’s managed to head towards the kitchen, presumably to the changeroom. Another waiter is already mopping up the mess. The waiter apologizes for the accident, but you wave it off, saying that no harm was done.

dpa4g6.gif
2.Help the waitress wrote:
Disillusionist’s Keilim
Stormwing27’s Mercury
Quarantine’s Izanami
MistLeaf’s ORION

The waiter is absolutely drenched, and you hand them your napkin so they can wipe themselves down a bit. “Are you okay?” you say, picking the pitcher up so the last bit of water doesn’t also spill out onto the floor. You place the pitcher up on the table when the robot lets out a short alarm noise to catch your attention.

“I would like to request assistance,” it says. You thought it would move to wipe itself off, but it hasn’t moved an inch, so you quickly use your sleeve to wipe off the few droplets of water that landed on your date’s foot. Finally, it moves again, twisting itself a bit to get its foot in front of the fan exhaust.

“My joints are not waterproof,” it says. “If the water gets in, it may damage my electronics.” The situation was much more dangerous for the bot than you realized! Mortified at your slip-up, you apologize profusely. “Apology accepted.” It whirrs a bit, processing some internal data. “Treatment of service worker recorded. Kindness toward others is listed as a desirable trait. Analysis: a decent dragon worthy of dating.” Oh. So you actually did something right. You’ve just been labeled as a pretty decent dragon! ...which isn’t exactly huge praise, now that you think of it. But hey, it’d be worse if you couldn’t even clear that low bar, so you’ll take it as a compliment!

dpa4g6.gif
3. Wait a second before jumping in wrote:
Meyoline’s Starscream
AchromaticSpark’s Abend
BirdeeBee’s Tavia

You wait for the CUP1D bot to react. It got a little water on it, right? Will it be okay?

The waiter panics, their mouth spewing apologies a mile a minute as they flounder around, flustered.

You look between the two of them, napkin lifted in your claws, waiting for one of them to take it from you. But neither reach over — the waiter is too panicked to notice and the bot is stock-still — so the napkin is left with nowhere to go.

Actually, why isn’t the bot doing anything to dry itself off? Does that mean it can handle a few droplets after all?

In this time, only a few seconds have passed, but apparently that’s enough of waiting for CUP1D because it lets off a shrill beep that you interpret as an alarm. “I see you hold a dry cloth and are not using it. Please provide assistance,” it says. Oh, so it does need it. That springs you into action. You carefully dab the water from the robot’s scales, careful not to spread it around so none of it seeps into its joints to ruin the circuitry. When you’re certain the robot is all dry, you throw the damp napkin on the ground to try and soak up some of the water there. The waiter finally gathers their wits and stands up. They promise to bring back towels to clean up the water on the floor and run into the back room to fetch them.

“Why did you not help?” the bot demands once the waiter is gone. Is it talking about how you hesitated? You hurry to explain that neither it nor the waiter reached for the napkin you offered, so you weren’t sure where to use it. You wanted to wipe off the bot, of course, but the waiter probably needed it a lot more considering how drenched they were. There was also the matter of the puddle on the floor, which is still slowly spreading beneath both your feet.

The robot accepts your explanation, however, “I could not grab the napkin because I feared movement would accelerate spreading and increase risk of it entering through my joints.” Oh no! You hadn’t even thought of that. You apologize, and the bot’s anger is appeased.

dpa4g6.gif
Do nothing wrote:
Eialyne’s Siu

You stand up, wanting to help, but you’re too awkward to approach the waiter and scared of getting electrocuted if you help the CUP1D bot. You instead awkwardly zone out on the spot, trying to make up your mind on a course of action to take as they just end up helping themselves.

dpa4g6.gif

day7.png

As you head out with CUP1D bot, you see as its eyes switch from the glowing green, to a more dull gray pulse. “Are you okay?” you worry.

“Running self scan... data processed,” it drones out, less lively than before, “Batteries at 15% and there is a lack of sunlight for solar power. Nuclear power source is not currently installed and other sources are still in Research and Development.” It looks back at you and you sense a sort of apologetic feeling. “I am running out of power and my nearest registered power charger is back at the CUP1D Labs in Stormcatcher’s main office headquarters.”

You smile sadly in understanding, knowing that this is the end of your date.

Do you:
1. Walk/fly them back. You get to spend just a little bit of extra time with them while showing off your chivalrous side.
2. Give them a small gift and part ways. You get to leave them with a romantic token to remember this date by.
3. A peck on the cheek to end the night. Just a little peck, but it speaks loudly without words.

dpa4g6.gif

Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number)

(Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.)

Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay.

You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet:

spreadsheet.png

dpa4g6.gif

@mythicalviper @saraceaser @venusian @yanderepower @disillusionist @meyoline @stormwing27 @achromaticspark @shougoney @quarantine @mistleaf @eialyne @birdeebee
Snipe’s Nefas jumps into action so quickly and effectively that the waiter, being nice, cuts the cost of their food slightly.

Being the upstanding dragon that you are though, you refuse and pay in full. Roundsey is impressed.

BONUS POINT: +1
Snipe’s Nefas jumps into action so quickly and effectively that the waiter, being nice, cuts the cost of their food slightly.

Being the upstanding dragon that you are though, you refuse and pay in full. Roundsey is impressed.

BONUS POINT: +1
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882939_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Reggi looked at his date for a brief moment before coming to a dicision. He fully realized that thier date could have definetly gobe much, much better, than didn't mean they needed to end it on a bad note. "Hey. Before we part ways, I sort of, uh, wanted to give you something." From his bag, Reggi took out a small relic. [center][item=Pulsing Relic][/center] "Alright, so, before anything, I get it- It's not as valuable or expensive as some of the things- well, probably most of the things- that you already have, but, uh..." There was an akward cough. "Um. If you can't tell already, I really, really like relics. I hoard them. All shapes and sizes and colours. And this just so happens to be one of my favourite ones... And yeah, it's really hard for me to part with, but I hope you would have it." Reggi tilted his head briefly. "I know after today you'd probably return to work and all of that, but I would like you to have something that actually means something, rather than just some generic thing with monitary value. Like gold, or diamond. Or something..." Wait, he was rambling again. Reggi kicked himself mentally. He should probably wrap up what he had to say before he bored the deity completely. "A-Anyways. I had a good time. I really did. Thank you. I'll treasure the memory of our date for forever and ever!" [s](OOC: Ibdiwvakvfhfggfh Are you kidding me? Reggi rants about the way steaks are made and it impresses his date???? I wish i can go on a rant about something I found annoying and that would impress my date. But all of them just found it annoying. Reggi why.)

Reggi looked at his date for a brief moment before coming to a dicision. He fully realized that thier date could have definetly gobe much, much better, than didn't mean they needed to end it on a bad note.

"Hey. Before we part ways, I sort of, uh, wanted to give you something."

From his bag, Reggi took out a small relic.

Pulsing Relic

"Alright, so, before anything, I get it- It's not as valuable or expensive as some of the things- well, probably most of the things- that you already have, but, uh..." There was an akward cough. "Um. If you can't tell already, I really, really like relics. I hoard them. All shapes and sizes and colours. And this just so happens to be one of my favourite ones... And yeah, it's really hard for me to part with, but I hope you would have it."

Reggi tilted his head briefly. "I know after today you'd probably return to work and all of that, but I would like you to have something that actually means something, rather than just some generic thing with monitary value. Like gold, or diamond. Or something..."

Wait, he was rambling again. Reggi kicked himself mentally. He should probably wrap up what he had to say before he bored the deity completely. "A-Anyways. I had a good time. I really did. Thank you. I'll treasure the memory of our date for forever and ever!"

(OOC: Ibdiwvakvfhfggfh Are you kidding me? Reggi rants about the way steaks are made and it impresses his date???? I wish i can go on a rant about something I found annoying and that would impress my date. But all of them just found it annoying. Reggi why.)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43645416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436455/43645416_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Keilim waves the bot's praises away. [i]"It was nothing,"[/i] she pantomimes, punctuating the statement with an expressive shrug. Helping other people is the least she can do, and it [i]was[/i] an accident. Their dinner concluded, she listens to the bot's next concern. [i]"I'll have to make sure they get home safely, at least. I can certainly do that."[/i] Keilim nods to CUP1D in understanding. She signs to him, [i]"Let me - see you - to - your home."[/i]
Keilim waves the bot's praises away. "It was nothing," she pantomimes, punctuating the statement with an expressive shrug. Helping other people is the least she can do, and it was an accident.

Their dinner concluded, she listens to the bot's next concern. "I'll have to make sure they get home safely, at least. I can certainly do that." Keilim nods to CUP1D in understanding. She signs to him, "Let me - see you - to - your home."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3160104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31602/3160104_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Starscream is thoroughly chastised for his lack of prompt action, and even after explaining his thought process, remains somewhat awkwardly embarrassed. Why was being good so difficult sometimes? His attention is refocused on CUP1D bot as they run diagnostics and make that pronouncement. He nods, it made sense. "Please allow me to escort you home. I can even carry you as we fly to save power reserves if you wish." Starscream flexed his wings a bit again. He might not be very good at, well, [i]being good[/i], but he was certainly good at flying! (Also, thank you so much again for running this event, L1BR4! It's been fun :D)

Starscream is thoroughly chastised for his lack of prompt action, and even after explaining his thought process, remains somewhat awkwardly embarrassed. Why was being good so difficult sometimes? His attention is refocused on CUP1D bot as they run diagnostics and make that pronouncement. He nods, it made sense.

"Please allow me to escort you home. I can even carry you as we fly to save power reserves if you wish." Starscream flexed his wings a bit again. He might not be very good at, well, being good, but he was certainly good at flying!

(Also, thank you so much again for running this event, L1BR4! It's been fun :D)
EGjlGzP.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29892443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298925/29892443_350.png[/img] [/url] Marengo felt sadder than he would have thought- parting with this special date made him feel lonely already. "I will fly you back. So we can take a look at the view together." He smiled at the Bot, halfway happy and halfway sad. At least he'd make sure they would spend as much time together as possible...

29892443_350.png

Marengo felt sadder than he would have thought- parting with this special date made him feel lonely already.
"I will fly you back. So we can take a look at the view together."
He smiled at the Bot, halfway happy and halfway sad.
At least he'd make sure they would spend as much time together as possible...
qR6otwA.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47315308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473154/47315308_350.png[/img] [/url] "Thank you for the lovely evening," said Oberon. "Let me escort you to your door. We'll get to spend a bit more time together before you have to think about next week's prizes." The Skydancer enjoyed the short trip back and waved good-bye to Roundsey. It was a pleasant date - even if it doesn't lead to anything more between them, at least he had a good time tonight.

47315308_350.png

"Thank you for the lovely evening," said Oberon. "Let me escort you to your door. We'll get to spend a bit more time together before you have to think about next week's prizes."

The Skydancer enjoyed the short trip back and waved good-bye to Roundsey. It was a pleasant date - even if it doesn't lead to anything more between them, at least he had a good time tonight.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40578141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405782/40578141_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]"This date is over..."[/i] April takes a deep breath of the electric night air and glances at his date. [b]"I wanted to say thank you for spending this day with me. I actually had fun for once."[/b] He retched in the pocket of his coat and pulled out a shimmering, round stone and puts it in Stormcatchers hand. [center][item=Moonstone][/center] [b]"It's weird, but I carry a moonstone with me everywhere... It's kinda like a item of luck for me, hopefully it brings good fortune to you too, and maybe it can even remind you of this day we spent today."[/b] April looks his date in the eyes and softly smiles. Now he's just waiting for his date to take off, so he can go home himself. April doesn't want to admit that his rout is in the same direction as Stormcatchers. There can never be such a thing as "walking your date back home"

"This date is over..."
April takes a deep breath of the electric night air and glances at his date.
"I wanted to say thank you for spending this day with me. I actually had fun for once."
He retched in the pocket of his coat and pulled out a shimmering, round stone and puts it in Stormcatchers hand.
Moonstone
"It's weird, but I carry a moonstone with me everywhere... It's kinda like a item of luck for me, hopefully it brings good fortune to you too, and maybe it can even remind you of this day we spent today."
April looks his date in the eyes and softly smiles.

Now he's just waiting for his date to take off, so he can go home himself. April doesn't want to admit that his rout is in the same direction as Stormcatchers. There can never be such a thing as "walking your date back home"
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37410182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374102/37410182_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]The date had gone well- despite one minor hick up...Abend was genuinely impressed by CUP1D's AI, certainly one of the more advanced she's seen. The mirror's tail wagged lazily as the two exited the resteraunt, Abend watching her date with all four eyes, mulling something over for a moment before leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to CUP1D's cheek.[/i] "I had a great time- we really have to do this again!"

37410182_350.png

The date had gone well- despite one minor hick up...Abend was genuinely impressed by CUP1D's AI, certainly one of the more advanced she's seen. The mirror's tail wagged lazily as the two exited the resteraunt, Abend watching her date with all four eyes, mulling something over for a moment before leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to CUP1D's cheek.

"I had a great time- we really have to do this again!"
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24