Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Love’s Sparks Dating Sim
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46484145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464842/46484145_350.png[/img] [/url] It was time to eat. Ullvana had absolutely no idea on where to go for dinner, so she resorted to wandering the area, her date following her obediently. She spotted a nice cafe nearby sporting "limited time" desserts behind a glass display window. [i]This is the best I can do.[/i] She sighs and leads her date into the little cafe.

46484145_350.png

It was time to eat. Ullvana had absolutely no idea on where to go for dinner, so she resorted to wandering the area, her date following her obediently. She spotted a nice cafe nearby sporting "limited time" desserts behind a glass display window.
This is the best I can do.
She sighs and leads her date into the little cafe.
gZsHdLC.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14941830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149419/14941830_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]food...food, food, food...where do you even get food around here... somewhere fancy, maybe...no, no, ritovel would kill me if i spent that much treasure.[/i] Once again, Emmeline's tendency to stay within her lair worked against her. She vowed that, no matter how well this thing with Roundsey worked out, she would resolve to get out more, find out just what there is to do in the area. ...maybe. Emmy recalled being dragged out to some pub once. It was a bit crowded and rowdy for her, but the food was nice, and Roundsey might appreciate that kind of atmosphere, considering how much she liked the carnival. "i think i know a place..." Emmy prayed to any deity who would listen that she could remember how to get to it.

14941830_350.png

food...food, food, food...where do you even get food around here...

somewhere fancy, maybe...no, no, ritovel would kill me if i spent that much treasure.

Once again, Emmeline's tendency to stay within her lair worked against her. She vowed that, no matter how well this thing with Roundsey worked out, she would resolve to get out more, find out just what there is to do in the area.

...maybe.

Emmy recalled being dragged out to some pub once. It was a bit crowded and rowdy for her, but the food was nice, and Roundsey might appreciate that kind of atmosphere, considering how much she liked the carnival.

"i think i know a place..."

Emmy prayed to any deity who would listen that she could remember how to get to it.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41641293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416413/41641293_350.png[/img] [/url] Of all the things ORION was considering them doing together, dinner wasn't really one of them. Do robots even need to eat? Then again, he was more or less a robot himself, and he ate, so there was no guessing with CUP1D. Even if it was entirely synthetic, there was the possibilty it could convert food for energy, so- He realized he was getting off track, and quickly shifted his attention back to the task at hand. Food. Right. Operating for now on the assumption that it didn't eat, he realized that it was more or less whatever he wanted to do. Most of the time, he ate by himself, or at a small food stall or the like. But he'd been rather enjoying stepping out of his comfort zone today. Emboldened by the thought, he considers a fancy restaurant he has heard of. It's popular if pricey, a 90-degree turn from a carnival date, and he'd never been there before. Despite that, he finds he isn't nearly as uncomfortable with the idea as he should be. [b]"I've heard there is a restaurant close to here with a great view of the spires, if you want to go."[/b]

41641293_350.png

Of all the things ORION was considering them doing together, dinner wasn't really one of them. Do robots even need to eat? Then again, he was more or less a robot himself, and he ate, so there was no guessing with CUP1D. Even if it was entirely synthetic, there was the possibilty it could convert food for energy, so-

He realized he was getting off track, and quickly shifted his attention back to the task at hand. Food. Right. Operating for now on the assumption that it didn't eat, he realized that it was more or less whatever he wanted to do.

Most of the time, he ate by himself, or at a small food stall or the like. But he'd been rather enjoying stepping out of his comfort zone today. Emboldened by the thought, he considers a fancy restaurant he has heard of. It's popular if pricey, a 90-degree turn from a carnival date, and he'd never been there before.

Despite that, he finds he isn't nearly as uncomfortable with the idea as he should be. "I've heard there is a restaurant close to here with a great view of the spires, if you want to go."
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661699279945738/results.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/463329/46332824p.png[/img] [size=7][color=#EAA9FF]Roundsey[/color][/size] [quote=1. Go to a fancy restaurant] pokemoncha’s Cherry [/quote] You lead Roundsey to the best restaurant you know, a fancy, expensive place that you’ve never been to but heard great things about. As soon as it comes into view, Roundsey gasps and pulls down on the brim of her hat. You ask her what’s wrong, and she mumbles that she’s been here once before for a business meeting, and broke two glasses during the course of her meal. It’s an embarrassing memory. But she insists she’s fine, so you go in. You’re seated by the window where the view is absolutely breathtaking. Spires and buttes dot the landscape as far as the eye can see, all of it glowing a soft aqua in the fading sunset. You turn to Roundsey, heart filled with awe, only to find her eyeing the full water glass in front of her. She’s staring at it nervously, almost as if she’s warning it with her gaze to stay away from the table’s edge. Hoping to ease some of her nerves, you snuff out the candle in the center of the table. Roundsey’s comfort is more important than mood lightning. She notices the action and smiles at you gratefully. “You probably think I’m being silly and paranoid,” she says, a little embarrassed. You quickly deny that, of course. Internally, you promise yourself to try and write over that bad memory with a good one of your date today. Outwardly, you distract her by pointing her out the window to the fantastic view. Thankfully, it seems to work. Her body language relaxes a bit as she takes in the landscape. “Wow, you’re right. It’s beautiful!” [b]POINTS: +1[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=2. Head to the nearby cafe] Snipe’s Nefas HedwigHufflepuff’s Aberrancy Cheshly’s Hanauma [/quote] You look around and a cafe catches your eye. You remember going there before, but it’d been awhile since you’ve become increasingly busy. On the bright side, you remember really enjoying the food they serve there and that the atmosphere inside is incredibly romantic. You suggest it to Roundsey who agrees excitedly. The two of you walk in and seat yourselves in a back corner, where you’re hoping it’s more private. You tell her a couple jokes and have her laughing. You make sure to throw in a bit of flirting and to your relief, she flirts back. You smile and relax, continuing to eat and making her laugh at the same time. You continue on like that for quite awhile, but eventually, one of the waiters approach you and Roundsey to politely ask the both of you to quiet down a bit. You look around and see some dragons at nearby tables were frowning lightly in your direction. You cringe a little and apologize to the waiter. Unfortunately, that threw a bit of a wrench into the mood, and you’re both extra careful to not disturb anyone anymore for the rest of the meal. [b]POINTS: +2[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=3. A local pub] JinxMoonstone’s Oberon MissMokushiroku’s Emmeline [/quote] You suggest a nearby pub and Roundsey’s face instantly lights up. “Oh, I love that place, and I go there often when my customers slow down for the night.” At that you smile, excited to go there together. You find a seat after a bit of pushing through the crowd that has already gathered even though it’s not that late yet. You guys start off with some playful banter with both each other and the drakes around you. It’s incredibly light-hearted and fun. You can tell Roundsey loves the attention and the upbeat atmosphere. As time goes on the other dragons start to focus on their friends and despite the noise, you start to focus in on Roundsey and fit some flirting in. She replied with some of her own flirting. You both have a great time, enjoying each other’s company. [b]POINTS: +3[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=Do nothing] NeekoNeekoNii’s Keranuos coatlfeathers’ Tiga Ribbons’ Andromeda LehLora’s Zhertva [/quote] You sort of awkwardly stand there, just staring at Roundsey. You try to think of a dinner place to go to but come up short-handed. She looks at you with a curious look on her face. You continue to stand there and eventually she suggests a place she saw earlier. [b]POINTS: +0[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661471944343617/day5.png[/img] You’re looking over the menu when you notice Roundsey watching you intently. You look up and she grins. “Since you’re treating, why don’t you decide what we eat?” she says. You’re hesitant, but she insists. “Come on, try and guess what I’d like! You know I love a good gamble.” She winks, rendering you speechless for a moment. Okay, that wink did it. You’re convinced. You were about to suggest something anyway. Hopefully your instinct is right and she really does like it! Do you: 1. Order the salad. You want to make a good first impression. Healthy and fresh! 2. Order the chef’s special. Today’s entree is a heart-shaped steak! 3. Order the pizza. Can’t go wrong with pizza, right? Everyone loves pizza. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number) [/code] (Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.) Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay. You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uTSNNlEQK0O4ubhtq0PKTn0Qw9ZS-gseU_wtUBEkhhg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541780852464680961/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] @pokemoncha @snipe @jinxmoonstone @lehlora @hedwighufflepuff @coatlfeathers @missmokushiroku @neekoneekonii @cheshly @ribbons
results.png

46332824p.png

Roundsey
1. Go to a fancy restaurant wrote:
pokemoncha’s Cherry

You lead Roundsey to the best restaurant you know, a fancy, expensive place that you’ve never been to but heard great things about. As soon as it comes into view, Roundsey gasps and pulls down on the brim of her hat. You ask her what’s wrong, and she mumbles that she’s been here once before for a business meeting, and broke two glasses during the course of her meal. It’s an embarrassing memory. But she insists she’s fine, so you go in.

You’re seated by the window where the view is absolutely breathtaking. Spires and buttes dot the landscape as far as the eye can see, all of it glowing a soft aqua in the fading sunset. You turn to Roundsey, heart filled with awe, only to find her eyeing the full water glass in front of her. She’s staring at it nervously, almost as if she’s warning it with her gaze to stay away from the table’s edge. Hoping to ease some of her nerves, you snuff out the candle in the center of the table. Roundsey’s comfort is more important than mood lightning.

She notices the action and smiles at you gratefully. “You probably think I’m being silly and paranoid,” she says, a little embarrassed. You quickly deny that, of course. Internally, you promise yourself to try and write over that bad memory with a good one of your date today. Outwardly, you distract her by pointing her out the window to the fantastic view. Thankfully, it seems to work. Her body language relaxes a bit as she takes in the landscape. “Wow, you’re right. It’s beautiful!”

dpa4g6.gif
2. Head to the nearby cafe wrote:
Snipe’s Nefas
HedwigHufflepuff’s Aberrancy
Cheshly’s Hanauma

You look around and a cafe catches your eye. You remember going there before, but it’d been awhile since you’ve become increasingly busy. On the bright side, you remember really enjoying the food they serve there and that the atmosphere inside is incredibly romantic. You suggest it to Roundsey who agrees excitedly.

The two of you walk in and seat yourselves in a back corner, where you’re hoping it’s more private. You tell her a couple jokes and have her laughing. You make sure to throw in a bit of flirting and to your relief, she flirts back. You smile and relax, continuing to eat and making her laugh at the same time. You continue on like that for quite awhile, but eventually, one of the waiters approach you and Roundsey to politely ask the both of you to quiet down a bit. You look around and see some dragons at nearby tables were frowning lightly in your direction. You cringe a little and apologize to the waiter.

Unfortunately, that threw a bit of a wrench into the mood, and you’re both extra careful to not disturb anyone anymore for the rest of the meal.

dpa4g6.gif
3. A local pub wrote:
JinxMoonstone’s Oberon
MissMokushiroku’s Emmeline

You suggest a nearby pub and Roundsey’s face instantly lights up. “Oh, I love that place, and I go there often when my customers slow down for the night.” At that you smile, excited to go there together.
You find a seat after a bit of pushing through the crowd that has already gathered even though it’s not that late yet. You guys start off with some playful banter with both each other and the drakes around you. It’s incredibly light-hearted and fun. You can tell Roundsey loves the attention and the upbeat atmosphere.
As time goes on the other dragons start to focus on their friends and despite the noise, you start to focus in on Roundsey and fit some flirting in. She replied with some of her own flirting. You both have a great time, enjoying each other’s company.

dpa4g6.gif
Do nothing wrote:
NeekoNeekoNii’s Keranuos
coatlfeathers’ Tiga
Ribbons’ Andromeda
LehLora’s Zhertva

You sort of awkwardly stand there, just staring at Roundsey. You try to think of a dinner place to go to but come up short-handed.

She looks at you with a curious look on her face. You continue to stand there and eventually she suggests a place she saw earlier.

dpa4g6.gif

day5.png

You’re looking over the menu when you notice Roundsey watching you intently. You look up and she grins. “Since you’re treating, why don’t you decide what we eat?” she says. You’re hesitant, but she insists. “Come on, try and guess what I’d like! You know I love a good gamble.” She winks, rendering you speechless for a moment. Okay, that wink did it. You’re convinced. You were about to suggest something anyway. Hopefully your instinct is right and she really does like it!

Do you:
1. Order the salad. You want to make a good first impression. Healthy and fresh!
2. Order the chef’s special. Today’s entree is a heart-shaped steak!
3. Order the pizza. Can’t go wrong with pizza, right? Everyone loves pizza.

dpa4g6.gif

Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number)

(Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.)

Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay.

You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet:

spreadsheet.png

dpa4g6.gif

@pokemoncha @snipe @jinxmoonstone @lehlora @hedwighufflepuff @coatlfeathers @missmokushiroku @neekoneekonii @cheshly @ribbons
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661699279945738/results.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0ac5/f/2018/129/4/5/stormcatcher1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb3afg.png[/img] [size=7][color=#00C0A9]Stormcatcher[/color][/size] [quote=1. Go to a fancy restaurant] Boneshakers’ Starlight Crytec’s April [/quote] Stormcatcher is pleased to recognize the name of the restaurant, knowing it as a successful business in its own right. Normally this restaurant is reservations-only, and this is probably one of their busiest days all year, but you’ve barely opened your mouth to explain the situation when you’re already being shown to a window seat in a private back room that you didn’t even know existed. Well, that was easier than you expected. The view is as incredible as you’ve heard, if not more. “Look, you can see the Tempest Spire from here,” you say, pointing out the window. It’s hard to miss, its form looming over the horizon and reaching into the clouds. Lightning lights up the air around it in a brilliant blue, bolts branching out like a huge, wild plasma globe. In fact, the spires all across the Lightning Farm seem to glow with electricity in the fading twilight. The Shifting Expanse is known for being harsh and barren, but when you take the time to appreciate it like this, it has a unique beauty all its own. Stormcatcher surveys his territory with pride. “I LOOK OUT UPON THE FARMS EVERY DAY, BUT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE, IT ALL SEEMS NEW AGAIN,” he says. “THE POWER WE’VE HARNESSED IS TRULY MAGNIFICENT.” “A powerful testament to what dragonkind is capable of,” you say. “AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.” You toast to that. [b]POINTS: +3[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=2. Head to the nearby cafe] Eriisx’s Delia FENR1R’s Roche Qumack’s Siora CuddlyHippo’s Aurora RubieKanary’s Reggi Pearidot913’s Phinis Pheonyx’s Ester Adriel’s Pandora [/quote] You’re excited to show Stormcatcher one of your favorite restaurants. This place is perfect for dates! But you’re not the only one thinking that, because when you arrive, the place is more crowded than you’ve ever seen it. The host promises you’ll be seated quickly, but he’s nervous and fumbles with the handwritten reservation list, which Stormcatcher watches intently. Once the host finds an open table and shows you to your seat, you’re each handed a menu. Stormcatcher stares at it as if it’s a foreign object. “WHERE DO WE ORDER?” he says, turning it over. “The waiter will come and take our orders after we’ve looked over the menu,” you say. Stormcatcher frowns. Most Lightning restaurants have you ordering via remote interface, but these menus are made of coated paper and are only for reading the menu, not for ordering. It’s a part of their old-fashioned, home-y concept that makes this place such a unique and romantic experience, but you’re quickly noticing that Stormcatcher doesn’t really understand the appeal. He doesn’t seem unhappy, just...perplexed. As if the thought that someone would [i]want[/i] to go analogue had never occurred to him. [b]POINTS: +1[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=3. A local pub] RoamingMidnight’s Zeus [/quote] The hostess is starstruck when you enter the establishment with Stormcatcher in tow, but she recovers quickly and puts you on the back patio so there’s plenty of space for him to sit. But you really can’t relax for one second today, because you quickly notice that one of the other patrons is a dragon you recognize. Not only that, they’re one of the interns you remember from this morning. And you’re not the only one to recognize them. Stormcatcher is ready to start another lecture, but seeing your panic, the intern mumbles a quick apology to his date before turning to Stormcatcher with a huge smile. “Boss! Thank you for the day off! It’s good to recharge so I can be at full efficiency again tomorrow. How are you enjoying your day so far?” Somehow, that successfully distracts him from his anger, and he briefly summarizes your date. Unfortunately, this exchange inspires [i]other[/i] nosy customers to start asking follow-up questions and comparing it to their own date experiences. Everyone wants information to gossip about to their clanmates later, you suppose, though you’d really rather they left the two of you alone to enjoy your date in peace. At least Stormcatcher seems to enjoy analyzing the characteristics of a typical “date” and what he personally sees as the benefits of “dating.” It’s almost like a company meeting to discuss the pros and cons of a new business venture, just in a really unexpected setting and about a very not-businesslike topic. Not what a typical date looks like, but hey, he’s having fun. [b]POINTS: +2[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=Do nothing] Arinyl’s Xeroderma [/quote] You think hard of local places that might impress Stormcatcher’s taste in food, but come up empty. You continue to stand and think when Stormcatcher points at a place around the corner. [b]POINTS: +0[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661471944343617/day5.png[/img] Stormcatcher has no idea what he wants to eat, given he typically doesn’t eat at all, so it’s up to you to do all the ordering. You scan over the menu, looking for something you think a deity would like. This is deceivingly difficult. You narrow down your choices to a few distinct menu items. Stormcatcher is no help deciding his own meal, so you’ll just have to make your best guess. Do you: 1. Order the salad. You want to make a good first impression. Healthy and fresh! 2. Order the chef’s special. Today’s entree is a heart-shaped steak! 3. Order the pizza. Can’t go wrong with pizza, right? Everyone loves pizza. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number) [/code] (Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.) Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay. You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uTSNNlEQK0O4ubhtq0PKTn0Qw9ZS-gseU_wtUBEkhhg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541780852464680961/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] @eriisx @fenr1r @qumack @cuddlyhippo @rubiekanary @adriel @arinyl @crytec @pearidot913 @roamingmidnight @boneshakers @pheonyx
results.png

stormcatcher1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb3afg.png

Stormcatcher
Boneshakers’ Starlight
Crytec’s April

Stormcatcher is pleased to recognize the name of the restaurant, knowing it as a successful business in its own right. Normally this restaurant is reservations-only, and this is probably one of their busiest days all year, but you’ve barely opened your mouth to explain the situation when you’re already being shown to a window seat in a private back room that you didn’t even know existed. Well, that was easier than you expected.

The view is as incredible as you’ve heard, if not more. “Look, you can see the Tempest Spire from here,” you say, pointing out the window. It’s hard to miss, its form looming over the horizon and reaching into the clouds. Lightning lights up the air around it in a brilliant blue, bolts branching out like a huge, wild plasma globe. In fact, the spires all across the Lightning Farm seem to glow with electricity in the fading twilight. The Shifting Expanse is known for being harsh and barren, but when you take the time to appreciate it like this, it has a unique beauty all its own.

Stormcatcher surveys his territory with pride. “I LOOK OUT UPON THE FARMS EVERY DAY, BUT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE, IT ALL SEEMS NEW AGAIN,” he says. “THE POWER WE’VE HARNESSED IS TRULY MAGNIFICENT.”

“A powerful testament to what dragonkind is capable of,” you say.

“AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.”

You toast to that.

dpa4g6.gif
Eriisx’s Delia
FENR1R’s Roche
Qumack’s Siora
CuddlyHippo’s Aurora
RubieKanary’s Reggi
Pearidot913’s Phinis
Pheonyx’s Ester
Adriel’s Pandora

You’re excited to show Stormcatcher one of your favorite restaurants. This place is perfect for dates! But you’re not the only one thinking that, because when you arrive, the place is more crowded than you’ve ever seen it. The host promises you’ll be seated quickly, but he’s nervous and fumbles with the handwritten reservation list, which Stormcatcher watches intently. Once the host finds an open table and shows you to your seat, you’re each handed a menu. Stormcatcher stares at it as if it’s a foreign object.

“WHERE DO WE ORDER?” he says, turning it over.

“The waiter will come and take our orders after we’ve looked over the menu,” you say.

Stormcatcher frowns. Most Lightning restaurants have you ordering via remote interface, but these menus are made of coated paper and are only for reading the menu, not for ordering. It’s a part of their old-fashioned, home-y concept that makes this place such a unique and romantic experience, but you’re quickly noticing that Stormcatcher doesn’t really understand the appeal. He doesn’t seem unhappy, just...perplexed. As if the thought that someone would want to go analogue had never occurred to him.

dpa4g6.gif
3. A local pub wrote:
RoamingMidnight’s Zeus

The hostess is starstruck when you enter the establishment with Stormcatcher in tow, but she recovers quickly and puts you on the back patio so there’s plenty of space for him to sit. But you really can’t relax for one second today, because you quickly notice that one of the other patrons is a dragon you recognize. Not only that, they’re one of the interns you remember from this morning. And you’re not the only one to recognize them. Stormcatcher is ready to start another lecture, but seeing your panic, the intern mumbles a quick apology to his date before turning to Stormcatcher with a huge smile.

“Boss! Thank you for the day off! It’s good to recharge so I can be at full efficiency again tomorrow. How are you enjoying your day so far?”

Somehow, that successfully distracts him from his anger, and he briefly summarizes your date. Unfortunately, this exchange inspires other nosy customers to start asking follow-up questions and comparing it to their own date experiences. Everyone wants information to gossip about to their clanmates later, you suppose, though you’d really rather they left the two of you alone to enjoy your date in peace. At least Stormcatcher seems to enjoy analyzing the characteristics of a typical “date” and what he personally sees as the benefits of “dating.” It’s almost like a company meeting to discuss the pros and cons of a new business venture, just in a really unexpected setting and about a very not-businesslike topic. Not what a typical date looks like, but hey, he’s having fun.

dpa4g6.gif
Do nothing wrote:
Arinyl’s Xeroderma

You think hard of local places that might impress Stormcatcher’s taste in food, but come up empty.

You continue to stand and think when Stormcatcher points at a place around the corner.

dpa4g6.gif

day5.png

Stormcatcher has no idea what he wants to eat, given he typically doesn’t eat at all, so it’s up to you to do all the ordering. You scan over the menu, looking for something you think a deity would like. This is deceivingly difficult. You narrow down your choices to a few distinct menu items. Stormcatcher is no help deciding his own meal, so you’ll just have to make your best guess.

Do you:
1. Order the salad. You want to make a good first impression. Healthy and fresh!

dpa4g6.gif

Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number)

(Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.)

Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay.

You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet:

spreadsheet.png

dpa4g6.gif

@eriisx @fenr1r @qumack @cuddlyhippo @rubiekanary @adriel @arinyl @crytec @pearidot913 @roamingmidnight @boneshakers @pheonyx
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661699279945738/results.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9153/f/2018/141/d/1/nocturne1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2v.png[/img][/url] [size=7][color=#158E67]CUP1D Bot[/color][/size] [quote=1. Go to a fancy restaurant] Venusian’s Eve MistLeaf’s ORION [/quote] Although you highly doubt that the CUP1D unit can consume food, you decide to bring it to a fancy restaurant. You want to aim for a good impression, after all! You lead the CUP1D unit to the restaurant, ignoring the odd looks other dragons are shooting your way. Surprisingly, despite it being Valentine’s Day and rather busy, you get seated after only a brief wait of ten minutes. You help your date into its seat before seating yourself across the way. You smile and nod at the window, eyeing the looming peaks of the Spires in the distance. “Do you like the view? It’s one of the best views in the Shifting Expanse.” The CUP1D unit, much to your relief, nods-- in fact, you think its eyes glow a little brighter. “My database indicates that this is, indeed, the best view I have ever witnessed. Although I sadly cannot partake in the exquisite cuisine… I believe this place is lovely. Thank you for bringing me here.” You smile at the bot before glancing out the window and continuing to take in the scenery. You’re glad that it likes the place, even if it can’t eat! [b]POINTS: +2[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=2. Head to the nearby cafe] MythicalViper’s Astraea Saraceaser’s Sloane Disillusionist’s Keilim Meyoline’s Starscream Stormwing27’s Mercury Shougoney’s Marengo Quarantine’s Izanami YanderePower’s Ullvana Eialyne’s Siu AchromaticSpark’s Abend [/quote] You point out a cafe on the corner that you used to go to for special occasions. You know that the owner tends to decorate the inside thematically for the holidays. Not disappointing at all, the moment you step in, you're hit by the comforting smell of coca and warm milk. You smile and look over at the CUP1D bot and to your surprise, it seems to be registering the smell as well. “Coffee, hot chocolate, tea and various pastries. There also seems to be a restaurant style kitchen in the back,” it says, surprising you. It was almost like it could read your mind. Ignoring it for the time being, you find a table that seems private enough. You sit down before asking, “How did you know I was thinking about the smell of the restaurant?” The bot’s eyes glow a bit and responds, “My AI has been building throughout the day, and I noticed you were using your olfactory senses from the way you tilted your head slightly. I made the logical leap that you were thinking about the scent, so my program urged me to respond appropriately.” You smile lovingly as your heart flutters a bit, happy that it took the time to notice. [b]POINTS: +3[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=3. A local pub] [/quote] You remember a local pub nearby that you’ve been to before. You hope that the bot might enjoy the lively atmosphere inside. As soon as you go in, you spot some interns you recognize hanging out at a booth. You approach to say “hi” before you get seated but once they see the CUP1D bot, the swarm it, wanting to get a closer look at it and its mechanics. You guess that not all the interns knew about its development like you originally thought, but your date’s been taken away for the time being. By the time you get it back, it’s been a bit fried by all the questioning and needs some time to write some new code or some other tech gibberish you don’t understand. It stays incapacitated for quite some time. [b]POINTS: +1[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [quote=Do nothing] BirdeeBee’s Tavia [/quote] You try to think of a place to go, but nothing comes to mind in the vicinity. You lead the bot in circles as you look for somewhere to eat dinner when the bot chimes in, having found a dinner place using its connection to the local map. [b]POINTS: +0[/b] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541661471944343617/day5.png[/img] When it comes time to decide what to order, you offer to “split” the meal with the bot. The robot seems happy you’re trying to include it. Still, you’re the only one eating, so it declines to take part in deciding your meal, saying something about how it’s the thought that counts. Still, this is a dating robot, and you want to impress it with your thoughtful meal selection. What would the statistically ideal date food look like? Do you: 1. Order the salad. You want to make a good first impression. Healthy and fresh! 2. Order the chef’s special. Today’s entree is a heart-shaped steak! 3. Order the pizza. Can’t go wrong with pizza, right? Everyone loves pizza. [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] Please PM me (L1BR4) your choice by filling out this form before rollover today: [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [b]Date Choice:[/b] [b]Choice:[/b] (Number) [/code] (Note: I will not be replying to PMs. If you have questions, please ping me on this thread.) Also, a reminder, you may also make a role playing post on the thread to get the chance to get an extra point for your dragon and their date (RNG Based). Since all actions are already preset with their point values, you may reveal which action you had picked in your roleplay. You can also check to make sure the right choice and your RP post have been correctly recorded on the spreadsheet: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uTSNNlEQK0O4ubhtq0PKTn0Qw9ZS-gseU_wtUBEkhhg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541096810387734537/541780852464680961/spreadsheet.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/dpa4g6.gif[/img] @mythicalviper @saraceaser @venusian @yanderepower @disillusionist @meyoline @stormwing27 @achromaticspark @shougoney @quarantine @mistleaf @eialyne @birdeebee
results.png

nocturne1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2v.png

CUP1D Bot
Venusian’s Eve
MistLeaf’s ORION

Although you highly doubt that the CUP1D unit can consume food, you decide to bring it to a fancy restaurant. You want to aim for a good impression, after all!
You lead the CUP1D unit to the restaurant, ignoring the odd looks other dragons are shooting your way. Surprisingly, despite it being Valentine’s Day and rather busy, you get seated after only a brief wait of ten minutes.

You help your date into its seat before seating yourself across the way. You smile and nod at the window, eyeing the looming peaks of the Spires in the distance. “Do you like the view? It’s one of the best views in the Shifting Expanse.”

The CUP1D unit, much to your relief, nods-- in fact, you think its eyes glow a little brighter. “My database indicates that this is, indeed, the best view I have ever witnessed. Although I sadly cannot partake in the exquisite cuisine… I believe this place is lovely. Thank you for bringing me here.”
You smile at the bot before glancing out the window and continuing to take in the scenery. You’re glad that it likes the place, even if it can’t eat!

dpa4g6.gif
MythicalViper’s Astraea
Saraceaser’s Sloane
Disillusionist’s Keilim
Meyoline’s Starscream
Stormwing27’s Mercury
Shougoney’s Marengo
Quarantine’s Izanami
YanderePower’s Ullvana
Eialyne’s Siu
AchromaticSpark’s Abend

You point out a cafe on the corner that you used to go to for special occasions. You know that the owner tends to decorate the inside thematically for the holidays. Not disappointing at all, the moment you step in, you're hit by the comforting smell of coca and warm milk. You smile and look over at the CUP1D bot and to your surprise, it seems to be registering the smell as well. “Coffee, hot chocolate, tea and various pastries. There also seems to be a restaurant style kitchen in the back,” it says, surprising you. It was almost like it could read your mind.

Ignoring it for the time being, you find a table that seems private enough. You sit down before asking, “How did you know I was thinking about the smell of the restaurant?”

The bot’s eyes glow a bit and responds, “My AI has been building throughout the day, and I noticed you were using your olfactory senses from the way you tilted your head slightly. I made the logical leap that you were thinking about the scent, so my program urged me to respond appropriately.”

You smile lovingly as your heart flutters a bit, happy that it took the time to notice.

dpa4g6.gif
3. A local pub wrote:

You remember a local pub nearby that you’ve been to before. You hope that the bot might enjoy the lively atmosphere inside.

As soon as you go in, you spot some interns you recognize hanging out at a booth. You approach to say “hi” before you get seated but once they see the CUP1D bot, the swarm it, wanting to get a closer look at it and its mechanics. You guess that not all the interns knew about its development like you originally thought, but your date’s been taken away for the time being. By the time you get it back, it’s been a bit fried by all the questioning and needs some time to write some new code or some other tech gibberish you don’t understand.

It stays incapacitated for quite some time.

dpa4g6.gif
Do nothing wrote:
BirdeeBee’s Tavia

You try to think of a place to go, but nothing comes to mind in the vicinity. You lead the bot in circles as you look for somewhere to eat dinner when the bot chimes in, having found a dinner place using its connection to the local map.

dpa4g6.gif

day5.png

When it comes time to decide what to order, you offer to “split” the meal with the bot. The robot seems happy you’re trying to include it. Still, you’re the only one eating, so it declines to take part in deciding your meal, saying something about how it’s the thought that counts. Still, this is a dating robot, and you want to impress it with your thoughtful meal selection. What would the statistically ideal date food look like?

Do you:

dpa4g6.gif

Code:

spreadsheet.png

dpa4g6.gif

@mythicalviper @saraceaser @venusian @yanderepower @disillusionist @meyoline @stormwing27 @achromaticspark @shougoney @quarantine @mistleaf @eialyne @birdeebee
RubieKanary’s Reggi’s old flirting partner at the cafe recognized him despite the attempts at hiding. Noticing the very large and easily recognizable Stormcatcher beside him, they knew better than to stir up anything.

In fact, they managed to get the two of them a slightly more private seat in a section that was quieter, filled with more couples also on dates.

BONUS POINT: +1
RubieKanary’s Reggi’s old flirting partner at the cafe recognized him despite the attempts at hiding. Noticing the very large and easily recognizable Stormcatcher beside him, they knew better than to stir up anything.

In fact, they managed to get the two of them a slightly more private seat in a section that was quieter, filled with more couples also on dates.

BONUS POINT: +1
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882939_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "You should try the steak! It's real good!" Reggi was confident with his choice- Besides, all the other choices on the menu didn't seem... filling enough, considering how huge the deity was- Well, that was assuming deities ate. (Did they? Reggi hoped they did. Otherwise, that would completely defeat the entire purpose of them getting food to eat.) "Oh! I suggest ordering the medium rare if you want a rare steak- I don't know why, but chiefs cook steaks weird; Literally, they're like, ten percent more cooked than what you've ordered. It's like there's inertia, but with heat, like the heat is lingering after the chief has taken it off the pan and so there's a delay and the steak doesn't know when to stop cooking. That was a weird tangent, and I apologize for that." [s][b]Extra because I love the flavor text for the RNG point so much:[/s] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e55e7cac-d217-47e7-857b-33692f24b5e9/dczpsrb-97f8f0fd-1403-4f24-9be0-d1a114ba7ff5.png/v1/fill/w_992,h_806,strp/tfw_by_rbknr_dczpsrb-pre.png[/img]

"You should try the steak! It's real good!" Reggi was confident with his choice- Besides, all the other choices on the menu didn't seem... filling enough, considering how huge the deity was- Well, that was assuming deities ate. (Did they? Reggi hoped they did. Otherwise, that would completely defeat the entire purpose of them getting food to eat.)

"Oh! I suggest ordering the medium rare if you want a rare steak- I don't know why, but chiefs cook steaks weird; Literally, they're like, ten percent more cooked than what you've ordered. It's like there's inertia, but with heat, like the heat is lingering after the chief has taken it off the pan and so there's a delay and the steak doesn't know when to stop cooking. That was a weird tangent, and I apologize for that."

Extra because I love the flavor text for the RNG point so much:
tfw_by_rbknr_dczpsrb-pre.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43645416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436455/43645416_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Underneath her helmet, Keilim's mouth actually starts to water as she looks at the picture of the ooey, gooey pizza. She's grateful that the helmet hides the drool running out of her mouth. [i]"Pizza!"[/i] She excitedly pantomimes cutting it in half and sharing the slices. [i]"We can - choose - different toppings. And share! Share?"[/i] She holds her open paws out in a peaceable gesture. She can almost taste the bacon and mozzarella cheese.
Underneath her helmet, Keilim's mouth actually starts to water as she looks at the picture of the ooey, gooey pizza. She's grateful that the helmet hides the drool running out of her mouth.

"Pizza!" She excitedly pantomimes cutting it in half and sharing the slices. "We can - choose - different toppings. And share! Share?" She holds her open paws out in a peaceable gesture. She can almost taste the bacon and mozzarella cheese.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3160104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31602/3160104_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Starscream smiles a bit at the bot's explanation of why it commented on the smells. "You are quite observant!" He praises nonchallantly as they find a table to sit at. "As a rewarding feast to the senses then, I suggest we split a pizza," he explains, then orders one cheese pizza WITH anchovies. He's a rebel. "There are possibly 'better' food selections to make, but pizza is like the Batdragon of the food world." ...He says to a Nocturne, he realizes belatedly. Perhaps an awkwardly shy comment about the lovely decor will save him!

Starscream smiles a bit at the bot's explanation of why it commented on the smells.

"You are quite observant!" He praises nonchallantly as they find a table to sit at. "As a rewarding feast to the senses then, I suggest we split a pizza," he explains, then orders one cheese pizza WITH anchovies. He's a rebel. "There are possibly 'better' food selections to make, but pizza is like the Batdragon of the food world." ...He says to a Nocturne, he realizes belatedly. Perhaps an awkwardly shy comment about the lovely decor will save him!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24