TOPIC | Xan's 3 Digit Imp Quest (Again)
1 2 3
Thank you!
Thank you!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/a0db8f474fb0f42b3eb3e721e2a50cdd.png[/img][/center] Listed a bunch of stuff. I hope it will seeelllll Because I have to wake up at 4:45 tomorrow morning for raids lol
a0db8f474fb0f42b3eb3e721e2a50cdd.png

Listed a bunch of stuff. I hope it will seeelllll

Because I have to wake up at 4:45 tomorrow morning for raids lol
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Haven't been home much in the last couple of days (Pokemon Go, gotta get those shiny Groudon and Kyogre!), but I sold another 10kg worth of stuff, putting me up to 170kg.
Haven't been home much in the last couple of days (Pokemon Go, gotta get those shiny Groudon and Kyogre!), but I sold another 10kg worth of stuff, putting me up to 170kg.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Finally threw together a quick sales thread in addition to just tossing stuff into the AH. You can view it over HERE if you're interested in maybe buying a thing!
Finally threw together a quick sales thread in addition to just tossing stuff into the AH. You can view it over HERE if you're interested in maybe buying a thing!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Sold some more stuff, up to about 180kg now.
Sold some more stuff, up to about 180kg now.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Did a rough tally of the big ticket items that I have left to sell (anything over about 2kg at this point) and they come to about 95kg, rounding all their prices down to estimate worst case sales.

On top of that, I have five 5 digit dragons (two G1s, 3 regular) that I need to put some time and effort into trying to move out.

After that I stiiilll have pages of smaller range 300-500k odds and ends to sell to fill in the cracks.

And after thaaaattttt I have a page of G1s that I need to work on getting into new homes as well.

I figured this would be a perfect time to go ahead and liquidate my Mycena Cave account too, since I have a bunch of stuff over there just collecting dust, but honestly I don't know if I have the time to dedicate to relearning all the items there just to sell them right now. Maybe after the majority of the above stuff sells.

So that's my current plan on how I'm going to make up the last 130kg that I need.

This entire process reminds me strongly of picking up my vault and wringing it like a sponge and watching gems drop out everywhere.
Did a rough tally of the big ticket items that I have left to sell (anything over about 2kg at this point) and they come to about 95kg, rounding all their prices down to estimate worst case sales.

On top of that, I have five 5 digit dragons (two G1s, 3 regular) that I need to put some time and effort into trying to move out.

After that I stiiilll have pages of smaller range 300-500k odds and ends to sell to fill in the cracks.

And after thaaaattttt I have a page of G1s that I need to work on getting into new homes as well.

I figured this would be a perfect time to go ahead and liquidate my Mycena Cave account too, since I have a bunch of stuff over there just collecting dust, but honestly I don't know if I have the time to dedicate to relearning all the items there just to sell them right now. Maybe after the majority of the above stuff sells.

So that's my current plan on how I'm going to make up the last 130kg that I need.

This entire process reminds me strongly of picking up my vault and wringing it like a sponge and watching gems drop out everywhere.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

It's been a really good day, up to 195kg now!
It's been a really good day, up to 195kg now!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Putting two of my G1s up for auction finally! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9248556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92486/9248556_350.png[/img] [/url] Black/Black/Avocado [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13606339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136064/13606339_350.png[/img] [/url] Black/Black/Ivory [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2624272]Auction Thread Is Here[/url][/center]
Putting two of my G1s up for auction finally!

9248556_350.png

Black/Black/Avocado

13606339_350.png

Black/Black/Ivory

XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Up to 235kg-ish now!

Thanks to all the users who've been buying things from me!
Up to 235kg-ish now!

Thanks to all the users who've been buying things from me!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

i dont have any money to donate or to buy things from you but i want to wish you good luck!

i find it pretty amazing that anyone can even have that much money on them at once...
i dont have any money to donate or to buy things from you but i want to wish you good luck!

i find it pretty amazing that anyone can even have that much money on them at once...
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
1 2 3