Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | END Lean Green Gladekeeping Flight Reps!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AlterMoon @Nazh @KrazKitCat @kijauni @Sinjin @GameMaker The day is here! It is... [center][size=7]The End.[/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70460097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704601/70460097_350.png[/img][/url][/center] And the last of my all-green elemental flight reps is complete with Arcane! I usually wait to gene them when they grow (I like to be able to dress them immediately xD), so here's a preview of what he'll look like with his outfit (give or take some small apparel if I want to fill his apparel slots): [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1725356&skin=0&apparel=931,31684,27766,1314,13240,15133,31685,27765&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] I'm trying to decide on a name still, as I love all three of my final picks: Grimoire, Goetia, or Gnosis. I'm leaning towards Gnosis since it has that mysterious "Gn" pairing. Anyway, thank you for joining me on this journey! It took just about three years and hundreds of dragons to result in just 11 specific dragons, but it was super fun planning and waiting patiently/impatiently for nests to hatch. From the frustration of Fire to the ease of Ice I would totally undertake this project again in a heartbeat! I hope you all enjoyed seeing my RNG failures and successes. [emoji=wildclaw star size=1] Edit - Hah! We end on page 11 with our 11th flight rep, nice.
@AlterMoon
@Nazh
@KrazKitCat
@kijauni
@Sinjin
@GameMaker

The day is here! It is...

The End.

70460097_350.png

And the last of my all-green elemental flight reps is complete with Arcane! I usually wait to gene them when they grow (I like to be able to dress them immediately xD), so here's a preview of what he'll look like with his outfit (give or take some small apparel if I want to fill his apparel slots):
scry?sdid=1725356&skin=0&apparel=931,31684,27766,1314,13240,15133,31685,27765&xt=dressing.png

I'm trying to decide on a name still, as I love all three of my final picks: Grimoire, Goetia, or Gnosis. I'm leaning towards Gnosis since it has that mysterious "Gn" pairing.

Anyway, thank you for joining me on this journey! It took just about three years and hundreds of dragons to result in just 11 specific dragons, but it was super fun planning and waiting patiently/impatiently for nests to hatch. From the frustration of Fire to the ease of Ice I would totally undertake this project again in a heartbeat! I hope you all enjoyed seeing my RNG failures and successes.

Edit - Hah! We end on page 11 with our 11th flight rep, nice.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan Congrats on your completed project! It was so fun to see your progress, and I love seeing the final reps. They all look great! (koi really made a great addition when it was released, too!)
@Teletraan Congrats on your completed project! It was so fun to see your progress, and I love seeing the final reps. They all look great! (koi really made a great addition when it was released, too!)
@Nazh Thank you! Koi was the best gene that happened to this project (and worst for my wallet!).
@Nazh Thank you! Koi was the best gene that happened to this project (and worst for my wallet!).
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
If you ever want any of my babies from my own breedings, let me know and you can have them ^^ this is interesting!
If you ever want any of my babies from my own breedings, let me know and you can have them ^^ this is interesting!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11