Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [UF] Unity Festival Coli Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 3 4
@TheAwesoMew Thank you so much! I've had a lot of fun with the festival and really look forward to participating again next year!
@TheAwesoMew Thank you so much! I've had a lot of fun with the festival and really look forward to participating again next year!
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you, TheAwesoMew, for hosting such a nice event!! And Hikaye as well!! It was a huge challenge, but also a really fun one!!!

Congratulations to all the other winners as well!!
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you, TheAwesoMew, for hosting such a nice event!! And Hikaye as well!! It was a huge challenge, but also a really fun one!!!

Congratulations to all the other winners as well!!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Hey, it was fun! :D (And brought me some serious luck, thank you for that!)
Thanks to the event's staff for organizing this, and congratulations to everyone! Here's to the next Unity Festival! Cheers! ^...^

As for improving, I already sent in the Google formabout the festival in general, but for this scavenger hunt in particular: maybe change the rule about Beastclans a bit? It gets tiring having to avoid them in almost every venue; maybe you can set limit on penalty? Like, no more than +20 or something? Or add some rule about negating the penalty - like getting a Beastclan familiar. :D ...Or maybe it's just me who found avoiding them not very fun. XD It does add to the difficulty... or time consumption.

And also, I'm absolutely making the G1 I got out of it a Beastclan rep. This Brutal Pride outfit will fit him nicely, I imagine. :D

Hey, it was fun! :D (And brought me some serious luck, thank you for that!)
Thanks to the event's staff for organizing this, and congratulations to everyone! Here's to the next Unity Festival! Cheers! ^...^

As for improving, I already sent in the Google formabout the festival in general, but for this scavenger hunt in particular: maybe change the rule about Beastclans a bit? It gets tiring having to avoid them in almost every venue; maybe you can set limit on penalty? Like, no more than +20 or something? Or add some rule about negating the penalty - like getting a Beastclan familiar. :D ...Or maybe it's just me who found avoiding them not very fun. XD It does add to the difficulty... or time consumption.

And also, I'm absolutely making the G1 I got out of it a Beastclan rep. This Brutal Pride outfit will fit him nicely, I imagine. :D

...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
Thank you! Congrats to all the winners.

This was by far the most fun I've had in any raffle. Hope you do it again!
Thank you! Congrats to all the winners.

This was by far the most fun I've had in any raffle. Hope you do it again!
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
As if I didn't already have fifteen million potions from grinding out some drops :P

Congratulations to everyone else, (if there is a pinglist for this, may I be added to next years?) thank you to all the hosts, and I really loved all the great designs and badges :)

(oops, double posted since lag is my friend)
As if I didn't already have fifteen million potions from grinding out some drops :P

Congratulations to everyone else, (if there is a pinglist for this, may I be added to next years?) thank you to all the hosts, and I really loved all the great designs and badges :)

(oops, double posted since lag is my friend)
Thank you so much for doing this it was really fun although avoiding beastclan's was aggravating at times but that's what makes it different. Also congrats to the other winners!
Thank you so much for doing this it was really fun although avoiding beastclan's was aggravating at times but that's what makes it different. Also congrats to the other winners!

m0MKVAz.gif
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
3EopvJR.png
@CactusElixir I agree 100%. The extra materials weren't a big deal, but the time spent avoiding/restarting, etc could have been spent getting even more materials.

It was still a lot of fun, and I did get a gene, and tons of familiars, etc, too from it.

I would do it again in an instant.
@CactusElixir I agree 100%. The extra materials weren't a big deal, but the time spent avoiding/restarting, etc could have been spent getting even more materials.

It was still a lot of fun, and I did get a gene, and tons of familiars, etc, too from it.

I would do it again in an instant.
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
Congrats to all winners and thank you to TheAwesoMew and Hikaye for hosting a fun event! Now I have to find a G1 to gene up and make into a Beastclan rep. ^^
Congrats to all winners and thank you to TheAwesoMew and Hikaye for hosting a fun event! Now I have to find a G1 to gene up and make into a Beastclan rep. ^^
1 2 3 4