Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pink] The Bachelorette - Season 2!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Jaspernoir

Wow, this is fantastic! Could I please be added to the pinglist for this?

It's high-key tempting me to try this version of a pinkerlocke :O
@Jaspernoir

Wow, this is fantastic! Could I please be added to the pinglist for this?

It's high-key tempting me to try this version of a pinkerlocke :O
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew YAAAAAAS you got it! And please please ping me if you do one :)
@TheAwesoMew YAAAAAAS you got it! And please please ping me if you do one :)
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I read through all of season one and now im requesting to put on the pinglist for season two please!

Also, if Kaz is The Doctor, does that mean Phasma will come back as The Master lol
I read through all of season one and now im requesting to put on the pinglist for season two please!

Also, if Kaz is The Doctor, does that mean Phasma will come back as The Master lol
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@SpaceSnake oh yay! Thank you!!

And hahaha Phasma might, if I hadn't exalted her ..... but who says she won't regenerate >>>

ba ba ba!
@SpaceSnake oh yay! Thank you!!

And hahaha Phasma might, if I hadn't exalted her ..... but who says she won't regenerate >>>

ba ba ba!

The Melting Pot
I come bearing bad news, but the network has decided to cancel this season of the Bachelorette.

My mental health is not great, and faking being happy for ratings isnt how i roll ;) Kaz deserves a light hearted and ridiculous show of her caliber, and i cant deliver that for her right now. Maybe after xmas i may consider another pinkerlocke of some kind of another. Im not sure. I aim to deliver popcorn worthy hijinks and hysteria, but i just dont have it in me right now.

I can tell you this, for those who want a bit of insight into what was about to happen on the show. There were 6 new characters coming in. And a romance developing between Zyere and Virgo, indeed! Zyere and Yorokobi were eliminated back to back. The scary new moon beast was not cured.

I just have run out of steam right now. Im sorry.

All borrowed dragons will be returned with their adopts in their bios and all apparel they brought with them or have received along the way will be returned. Zyere has a farewell adopt ive commissioned, when i get it I'll pm it forward to him :)

Thank you all so much for your support and laughter and ideas and brilliance. Let me know if youd like to stay on the pinglist for whatever i might do in the new year.

But have no fear!, not just one but TWO spin-offs of the Bachelor have hit the airwaves in Sornieth!!! Check them out: The Thunder Hollow Take as directed by the amazing @.TheAwesoMew - | Who is Worthy? as directed by @.SpaceSnake

Rubix and I are tuning in for every episode :D

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue @Tynethyne @TheAwesoMew @SpaceSnake

I come bearing bad news, but the network has decided to cancel this season of the Bachelorette.

My mental health is not great, and faking being happy for ratings isnt how i roll ;) Kaz deserves a light hearted and ridiculous show of her caliber, and i cant deliver that for her right now. Maybe after xmas i may consider another pinkerlocke of some kind of another. Im not sure. I aim to deliver popcorn worthy hijinks and hysteria, but i just dont have it in me right now.

I can tell you this, for those who want a bit of insight into what was about to happen on the show. There were 6 new characters coming in. And a romance developing between Zyere and Virgo, indeed! Zyere and Yorokobi were eliminated back to back. The scary new moon beast was not cured.

I just have run out of steam right now. Im sorry.

All borrowed dragons will be returned with their adopts in their bios and all apparel they brought with them or have received along the way will be returned. Zyere has a farewell adopt ive commissioned, when i get it I'll pm it forward to him :)

Thank you all so much for your support and laughter and ideas and brilliance. Let me know if youd like to stay on the pinglist for whatever i might do in the new year.

But have no fear!, not just one but TWO spin-offs of the Bachelor have hit the airwaves in Sornieth!!! Check them out: The Thunder Hollow Take as directed by the amazing @.TheAwesoMew - | Who is Worthy? as directed by @.SpaceSnake

Rubix and I are tuning in for every episode :D

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks @Eyesofblue @Tynethyne @TheAwesoMew @SpaceSnake

The Melting Pot
Awwww mooommm, hope you feel better- you can bet your butt next time I see you you'll be huggled. Until then- I understand, as will everyone else I hope, as for the show. Take you're time ya silly!!! I wuv you.

What is this? New meat for me to sink my teeth into? Lemme nibble...

Nibbling noises
Awwww mooommm, hope you feel better- you can bet your butt next time I see you you'll be huggled. Until then- I understand, as will everyone else I hope, as for the show. Take you're time ya silly!!! I wuv you.

What is this? New meat for me to sink my teeth into? Lemme nibble...

Nibbling noises
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
I understand and respect your decision 100%, you come first! I'm so sorry that it's been rough for you, and I hope you feel better soon. Rhosyn and I wish you hugs and the best of luck.<3

Also, I'd love to be pinged for whatever you do next! I'd have to be crazy not to :D
I understand and respect your decision 100%, you come first! I'm so sorry that it's been rough for you, and I hope you feel better soon. Rhosyn and I wish you hugs and the best of luck.<3

Also, I'd love to be pinged for whatever you do next! I'd have to be crazy not to :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, take all the time you need to focus on yourself! May happiness find you. We'll be excited to see you when you're up to it!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, take all the time you need to focus on yourself! May happiness find you. We'll be excited to see you when you're up to it!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Awww.

I had tons of fun watching you write for Nerissa and the others. But as Demon said, take care of yourself first! Hope things get better in the future.

It was an adventure while it lasted.
Awww.

I had tons of fun watching you write for Nerissa and the others. But as Demon said, take care of yourself first! Hope things get better in the future.

It was an adventure while it lasted.
hTjYFxw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8