Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glo Givers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@cuccumella

CR sent at yesterday and today, but your 'online' is a real?
@cuccumella

CR sent at yesterday and today, but your 'online' is a real?
mOrJRSi.png
@Elsu

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
@Elsu

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
rXbH8uR.png
@Elsu Heya! My CR from yesterday still hasn't been accepted, should I be worried about not being applicable for the D1 badge?
@Elsu Heya! My CR from yesterday still hasn't been accepted, should I be worried about not being applicable for the D1 badge?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Tune

That's a good question! Umm...how about any badges from previous days can be purchased for 10kT/10g/10 levels in fodder dragons.
@Tune

That's a good question! Umm...how about any badges from previous days can be purchased for 10kT/10g/10 levels in fodder dragons.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Glurpagos

You sent me one? I thought I'd taken care of all the CRs from yesterday but I'll double-check!

@sockmonkeygerald @X3X

If you're having trouble getting CRs accepted, go ahead and send them to me and I'll get you marked down.

In the event that you've sent items on a certain day and there's just been a mix-up/not accepted, you're still eligible for that day's badge. Just make sure you let me know. :D
@Glurpagos

You sent me one? I thought I'd taken care of all the CRs from yesterday but I'll double-check!

@sockmonkeygerald @X3X

If you're having trouble getting CRs accepted, go ahead and send them to me and I'll get you marked down.

In the event that you've sent items on a certain day and there's just been a mix-up/not accepted, you're still eligible for that day's badge. Just make sure you let me know. :D
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu Thanks, I'll do that then. CR incoming :)
@Elsu Thanks, I'll do that then. CR incoming :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Elsu
:> Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Elsu
:> Can I be added to the pinglist, please?
cYL23Qf.png
@Glurpagos

Sorry for the pings in quick succession but I checked my CR queue and I don't see anything from you there. If by chance you sent it to another receiver and they haven't picked up, you're still welcome to send to me and I'll mark you down and you'll be eligible for the badge.
@Glurpagos

Sorry for the pings in quick succession but I checked my CR queue and I don't see anything from you there. If by chance you sent it to another receiver and they haven't picked up, you're still welcome to send to me and I'll mark you down and you'll be eligible for the badge.
@Elsu

I didn't receive a ping today since it appears my username is misspelled on the pinglist. ^^;
@Elsu

I didn't receive a ping today since it appears my username is misspelled on the pinglist. ^^;
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Katsuokai

Oh noes! Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix that!
@Katsuokai

Oh noes! Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix that!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12