@elsu I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@elsu I'd love to be on the pinglist!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@elsu Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@elsu Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Elsu

Add me to the pinglist, please! ^^
@Elsu

Add me to the pinglist, please! ^^
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Elsu - I would love to be on the pinglist!
@Elsu - I would love to be on the pinglist!
naturef2.png
@Elsu Can I also be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Elsu Can I also be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@SilentRiver

Yep, you're right, the hoardsell value equals the number of tickets. That means if you send 10 of something that sells for 15t, then you rack up 150 tix. Hope that helps!
@SilentRiver

Yep, you're right, the hoardsell value equals the number of tickets. That means if you send 10 of something that sells for 15t, then you rack up 150 tix. Hope that helps!
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@yellowstarfish @Stanzascale @velkyr @Darthiel @Glurpagos @jbapple @Syceris @WishUponADragon @LucidDreams @Stormwing27 @SilentRiver @LostSketchbook @IndigoUnicorn @Cheshly @sylveondreams @X3X @CowboyMouth @Jaspernoir @Katsuokoi @Perrydotto @Tufira [s]doh I think I double-pinged some of you sorry[/s] Thank you everyone for a great first day of Glo Giving! With a steady supply of the reagents they needed, the diviners were able to cast powerful spells, and have a better idea of what is to come! See, this celebration really is going to be SAP! (Safe as Arcane Possible) A mage's work is never done, though, and with knowledge comes...a whole other slew of spells that need to be worked on. Which brings us to today's recipe! [center][u]Day 2[/u] [b]Transmutation[/b] [i]Ever onward, to perfection. The endless journey.[/i] Dragons now take various elements and weave spells to attempt to purify them, thus transforming them into tools which can be used in the rituals to come. They ask for the following: [item=ashen lightning glass][item=chimera fangs][item=cicada] [item=clay] [item=greater leech][item=impure sacridite][item=nickel ore][br][i]ashen lightning glass, chimera fangs, cicada, clay, greater leech, impur sacridite, nickel ore[/i] Everyone who donates today will receive the following badge: [img]https://imgur.com/iYQFLMu.png[/img] [/center]
@yellowstarfish @Stanzascale @velkyr @Darthiel @Glurpagos @jbapple @Syceris @WishUponADragon @LucidDreams @Stormwing27 @SilentRiver @LostSketchbook @IndigoUnicorn @Cheshly @sylveondreams @X3X @CowboyMouth @Jaspernoir @Katsuokoi @Perrydotto @Tufira

doh I think I double-pinged some of you sorry

Thank you everyone for a great first day of Glo Giving! With a steady supply of the reagents they needed, the diviners were able to cast powerful spells, and have a better idea of what is to come! See, this celebration really is going to be SAP! (Safe as Arcane Possible)

A mage's work is never done, though, and with knowledge comes...a whole other slew of spells that need to be worked on. Which brings us to today's recipe!
Day 2
Transmutation
Ever onward, to perfection. The endless journey.
Dragons now take various elements and weave spells to attempt to purify them, thus transforming them into tools which can be used in the rituals to come.

They ask for the following:
Ashen Lightning Glass Chimera Fangs Cicada Clay Greater Leech Impure Sacridite Nickel Ore
ashen lightning glass, chimera fangs, cicada, clay, greater leech, impur sacridite, nickel ore

Everyone who donates today will receive the following badge:
iYQFLMu.png
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu

Yo, I somehow missed that this existed and thus missed the badge of yesterday, is there any chance I can buy it for a set amount of treasure or have I completely missed my chances? (I do not need/want the tickets for yesterday because that wouldn't be fair, but I love badges lolol)

Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :)
@Elsu

Yo, I somehow missed that this existed and thus missed the badge of yesterday, is there any chance I can buy it for a set amount of treasure or have I completely missed my chances? (I do not need/want the tickets for yesterday because that wouldn't be fair, but I love badges lolol)

Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Elsu

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Elsu

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
@Elsu Sending you stuff for today and please add me to the daily pinglist

@cuccumella Sent you a cr yesterday in case you haven't noticed
@Elsu Sending you stuff for today and please add me to the daily pinglist

@cuccumella Sent you a cr yesterday in case you haven't noticed
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12