Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Monthly Chest Hoarding adventure
1 2 3
Wednesday update

21 rusted chests, 8 iron chests, 4 gilded chests! And I've achieved my 1500g again which will not be touched!! *crosses heart*

Ive awakened 4 familiars, and updated the Baldwin section. Great progress there. I'm excited! I'd like to get my personal melts to stack of x99 because it looks so nice, but that's a supplimentary goal outside of raffle prep. Now time to start creating some items this week, as well as completing the rest of the first prize pack.

Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty
Wednesday update

21 rusted chests, 8 iron chests, 4 gilded chests! And I've achieved my 1500g again which will not be touched!! *crosses heart*

Ive awakened 4 familiars, and updated the Baldwin section. Great progress there. I'm excited! I'd like to get my personal melts to stack of x99 because it looks so nice, but that's a supplimentary goal outside of raffle prep. Now time to start creating some items this week, as well as completing the rest of the first prize pack.

qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Wednesday update

I dipped into savings for water dom secret santa. I had set aside the 50kt for just this reason so that's alright and expected.

Up to 7 awakened familiars and i won a tidelord doll in a raffle so that brings my total Tidedads up to 5 ;)

I found another savings thread and it's technique seems to fit my ideals a lot closer so... that's what we're doing from here on out! Monthly chest saving and opening, and spending only 10% of what i make through dailies and mercing and whatnot. Saving for one year total. This, i can achieve. This, i won't fail at. This is still a challenge, with fantastic payoff.

Allons-y!
Quote:
Global Rule - Make more than you spend!

Medium mode
- Daily budget: 10% of savings
- All chests may be opened at the end of each month
All unhatched eggs may be opened at the end of each month
- Lair may be expanded once every month, not included in the daily budget

Link back in the first post.

Also im Baldwin level 22 now! And working on the baldwin foodstuffs - i want 100 units, so that's 25 of each, for one prize. Each unit is worth 8 foodpoints. Om nom nom.

Next I'll probably finish the Baldwin battle items.

Wednesday update

I dipped into savings for water dom secret santa. I had set aside the 50kt for just this reason so that's alright and expected.

Up to 7 awakened familiars and i won a tidelord doll in a raffle so that brings my total Tidedads up to 5 ;)

I found another savings thread and it's technique seems to fit my ideals a lot closer so... that's what we're doing from here on out! Monthly chest saving and opening, and spending only 10% of what i make through dailies and mercing and whatnot. Saving for one year total. This, i can achieve. This, i won't fail at. This is still a challenge, with fantastic payoff.

Allons-y!
Quote:
Global Rule - Make more than you spend!

Medium mode
- Daily budget: 10% of savings
- All chests may be opened at the end of each month
All unhatched eggs may be opened at the end of each month
- Lair may be expanded once every month, not included in the daily budget

Link back in the first post.

Also im Baldwin level 22 now! And working on the baldwin foodstuffs - i want 100 units, so that's 25 of each, for one prize. Each unit is worth 8 foodpoints. Om nom nom.

Next I'll probably finish the Baldwin battle items.

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
Good job! You're doing well!
@Jaspernoir
Good job! You're doing well!
Jp7QW8F.png
@Jaspernoir

Woo! Doing great! ^^ Here's to your new challenge, and to great success and savings! o/
@Jaspernoir

Woo! Doing great! ^^ Here's to your new challenge, and to great success and savings! o/
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
So I had a really ... really terrible christmas, so I opened everything and didn't log it, but it was a nice haul! That, coupled with the ridiculous Shadow v. Fire dom battle means I made close to 700kt.

Bought my kid a NOTN vista, and paid off a debt I owed, and ordered some graphics for a new dream dragon breeding project I'm part of.

Now ready to start this month's hoard! I'm moving back to Shadow in approx 2 weeks, and after that I will be hoarding ALL gems with a tentative year-end goal of 5kg but I honestly don't know what sort of speed I can hoard them with when I'm not actively using them :) We'll see!

AND I'll be sticking to the saving program outlined in the first post: stuffing 90% of daily treasure earnings into my vault.... after NOTN is over.

I've been debating trying the method of leaving all AH earnings in the AH and collecting them once a week? I might try that and see how it goes in January, see if I like it enough to continue.

Tallies on the front page have been reset where applicable, and i've hecking raided through my baldwin stock because NOTN and i'm brewing the treats constantly. I'm almost at lvl 22 - it's great. but also sort of scary because I'm going to have to start hoarding mats virtually all over again.

Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty
So I had a really ... really terrible christmas, so I opened everything and didn't log it, but it was a nice haul! That, coupled with the ridiculous Shadow v. Fire dom battle means I made close to 700kt.

Bought my kid a NOTN vista, and paid off a debt I owed, and ordered some graphics for a new dream dragon breeding project I'm part of.

Now ready to start this month's hoard! I'm moving back to Shadow in approx 2 weeks, and after that I will be hoarding ALL gems with a tentative year-end goal of 5kg but I honestly don't know what sort of speed I can hoard them with when I'm not actively using them :) We'll see!

AND I'll be sticking to the saving program outlined in the first post: stuffing 90% of daily treasure earnings into my vault.... after NOTN is over.

I've been debating trying the method of leaving all AH earnings in the AH and collecting them once a week? I might try that and see how it goes in January, see if I like it enough to continue.

Tallies on the front page have been reset where applicable, and i've hecking raided through my baldwin stock because NOTN and i'm brewing the treats constantly. I'm almost at lvl 22 - it's great. but also sort of scary because I'm going to have to start hoarding mats virtually all over again.

The Melting Pot
Wednesday Update

Chest hoards are now filled in again.

Was given a few psywurms. My army grows.

I bought a few lineage dragons, so not doing so hot in the "10%" department, but that's okay. NOTN is still on, and while i haven't been in the coli as much as i'd like bc of depression and today i had a migraine, that's all good too. I'm not planning on buying any more dragons (besides fodder). Think I'm going to sell a few, too. I was thinking of getting back into breeding birthstone dragons but i just don't have it in me right now. Pity, I used a noc scroll on one of the amethyst babs I picked up. I'm a sucker, I guess, lol.

Oh right i forgot i'm not going to collect AH earnings for a week at a time. Ack. That'll be fun.

Flight change in 13 days omg. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to the Water Dom team </3

Wednesday Update

Chest hoards are now filled in again.

Was given a few psywurms. My army grows.

I bought a few lineage dragons, so not doing so hot in the "10%" department, but that's okay. NOTN is still on, and while i haven't been in the coli as much as i'd like bc of depression and today i had a migraine, that's all good too. I'm not planning on buying any more dragons (besides fodder). Think I'm going to sell a few, too. I was thinking of getting back into breeding birthstone dragons but i just don't have it in me right now. Pity, I used a noc scroll on one of the amethyst babs I picked up. I'm a sucker, I guess, lol.

Oh right i forgot i'm not going to collect AH earnings for a week at a time. Ack. That'll be fun.

Flight change in 13 days omg. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to the Water Dom team </3

The Melting Pot
Smol update!

Won a raffle, got 5 gilded chests, woop woop!

Smol update!

Won a raffle, got 5 gilded chests, woop woop!

The Melting Pot
1 2 3