Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Monthly Chest Hoarding adventure
1 2 3
@Darkesty for sure!! and wooooo thanks, i'm gonna need it!
@Darkesty for sure!! and wooooo thanks, i'm gonna need it!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I have not forgotten This! And I am still saving! But my computer sort of fried so I'm stuck on mobile, and coding on mobile is a disaster. I can keep treasure and gems saved updated and maybe rusted chests, maybe, probably.

I'm still bonding familiars everyday and such. This is easier when I'm not on the site oggling pretty things all day long.

But lemme tell you. The new dresses are making this HARD because they're totally perfect and fun!!! Ugh.

I've been able to sell a few dragons too but not nearly enough to get down to how many permas I put a cap at. I got a bunch of pairs for my tea Haus hatchery who have finally aged up and are RTB or close to it... But idk. I might just exalt almost everything.

Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty
I have not forgotten This! And I am still saving! But my computer sort of fried so I'm stuck on mobile, and coding on mobile is a disaster. I can keep treasure and gems saved updated and maybe rusted chests, maybe, probably.

I'm still bonding familiars everyday and such. This is easier when I'm not on the site oggling pretty things all day long.

But lemme tell you. The new dresses are making this HARD because they're totally perfect and fun!!! Ugh.

I've been able to sell a few dragons too but not nearly enough to get down to how many permas I put a cap at. I got a bunch of pairs for my tea Haus hatchery who have finally aged up and are RTB or close to it... But idk. I might just exalt almost everything.

The Melting Pot
Update time yall! More chests! Up to 50+ rusted chests and 10 gold chests now, yas! More mice! Cleared 1k worn pincushion mice, awwwww yis~ the obsession grows... [item=rusted treasure chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=worn pincushion] [size=2]Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty[/size]
Update time yall!

More chests! Up to 50+ rusted chests and 10 gold chests now, yas!

More mice! Cleared 1k worn pincushion mice, awwwww yis~ the obsession grows...

Rusted Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Worn Pincushion

Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
Good job!
@Jaspernoir
Good job!
Jp7QW8F.png
@Jaspernoir GO GO GO!! Your chest pile grows~ \o/ You got this, friend! ^^
@Jaspernoir GO GO GO!! Your chest pile grows~ \o/ You got this, friend! ^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
[b]UPDATE![/b] 17 gold chests/awakened familiars! And a few handfuls of coli chests, since it's the fest! In my grinding this week for dem shrooms, I've gotten python and a shadow egg! Super exciting! [center][item=primary gene: python][item=unhatched shadow egg][/center] Now, it's someone in my hatchery's birthday, so i DID have to spend some gems to get her a gift >> but I'm happy where i am :) [size=2]Pinglist: @GrinningWolf24 @Darkesty[/size]
UPDATE!

17 gold chests/awakened familiars! And a few handfuls of coli chests, since it's the fest!

In my grinding this week for dem shrooms, I've gotten python and a shadow egg! Super exciting!
Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Shadow Egg

Now, it's someone in my hatchery's birthday, so i DID have to spend some gems to get her a gift >> but I'm happy where i am :)

The Melting Pot
Im going to have to start over because bipolar depression has been kicking my butt and my computer nearly ignited... again... so i opened everything.

I DID meet my 1500g goal.... and kept it for a few weeks.... and then spent it on a scatterscroll for my progen bc his radioactive pinstripe was killin me, and i thought what the heck and bought a scroll of eternal youth for a new fan dragon.

So.

Let's go again. I want to get much better at saving and profiting. I feel like im always broke from dragon dolla. For a while there i had 200-300kt at any time and that was great.

I am working on a breeding project for the Familiar Scrying Club so i will occasionally have to buy new dragons for that, and i brew... a lot... so thats a spending cost as well but it's worth it if i can resell brewed items and i do eventually want to run a baldwin raffle once i reach level 25 - im at level 21 now, so it's time to start prepping. Basically i want everything available to be a prize. So i have a lot of brewing to do.

Anyway... i am deep in the depths of a particularly difficult winter depression, but i can only treat myself for so long before even that feels miserable.

So let's start saving again. I am inspired by i few other threads I've spotted and have better goals of what i want to set out and achieve.

Im going to have to start over because bipolar depression has been kicking my butt and my computer nearly ignited... again... so i opened everything.

I DID meet my 1500g goal.... and kept it for a few weeks.... and then spent it on a scatterscroll for my progen bc his radioactive pinstripe was killin me, and i thought what the heck and bought a scroll of eternal youth for a new fan dragon.

So.

Let's go again. I want to get much better at saving and profiting. I feel like im always broke from dragon dolla. For a while there i had 200-300kt at any time and that was great.

I am working on a breeding project for the Familiar Scrying Club so i will occasionally have to buy new dragons for that, and i brew... a lot... so thats a spending cost as well but it's worth it if i can resell brewed items and i do eventually want to run a baldwin raffle once i reach level 25 - im at level 21 now, so it's time to start prepping. Basically i want everything available to be a prize. So i have a lot of brewing to do.

Anyway... i am deep in the depths of a particularly difficult winter depression, but i can only treat myself for so long before even that feels miserable.

So let's start saving again. I am inspired by i few other threads I've spotted and have better goals of what i want to set out and achieve.

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
You can do it! But remember to not be too hard on yourself!
@Jaspernoir
You can do it! But remember to not be too hard on yourself!
Jp7QW8F.png
@Jaspernoir

Even just saving and stocking up in small bites can be a good thing! I agree with Darkesty, don't beat yourself up- we all get burned out, need a break, and deserve to treat ourselves every so often.

We'll always be right here, ready to cheer you on! You got this, friend~

(Also, that raffle sounds like it will be great! :D)
@Jaspernoir

Even just saving and stocking up in small bites can be a good thing! I agree with Darkesty, don't beat yourself up- we all get burned out, need a break, and deserve to treat ourselves every so often.

We'll always be right here, ready to cheer you on! You got this, friend~

(Also, that raffle sounds like it will be great! :D)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Thanks peeps. I appreciate it..

And im excited for this raffle. The very first raffle i joined on this site was a baldwin raffle that ignited my love of brewing so im happy to pay it forward.

Thanks peeps. I appreciate it..

And im excited for this raffle. The very first raffle i joined on this site was a baldwin raffle that ignited my love of brewing so im happy to pay it forward.

The Melting Pot
1 2 3