Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TvN] Mages vs. Sages [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 1[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Tails - Sages Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: SAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Iseul (Level 1, LP: 11.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Nenya (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Alamo (Level 1, LP: 11.0). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]2[/b], [b]all 3[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl2[/b], break for stat distribution. On battle [b]9[/b], all 3 health bars dropped under 1/3, took a break. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]all 3[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl3[/b], break for stat distribution. On battle [b]12[/b], [b]Natural Might Fragment[/b] dropped. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard. [size=5]III. Hoard Update: SAGES[/size] Finances: 300t Tallies: [indent]Nature | [/indent] Items: [item=Natural Might Fragment] [size=5]IV. Natives Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 6, Yes How Many?: 4, so 3 total Which Ones?: Enzo (LP: 11.0, PP: 0), Anahita (LP: 11.0, PP: 0), Millie (LP: 11.0, LP: 0). R/T/S?: 6, so Swayed. [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] Swayed Millie (0) for 3 persuasion points. No change for the others. Natives Update Overview: Millie (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 3 for Sages), Enzo (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 0 for Sages), Anahita (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 0 for Sages) [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: MAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 1, LP: 11.0) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Byron (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Claxton (Level 1, LP: 11.0). Backup: Isebele (Level 1, LP: 11.0) Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]Byron[/b] manages to paint a target on his face and gets knocked out - faints in the first battle. You go boi. To the infirmary with him, backup is Isebele! On battle [b]2[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Lheena & Claxton[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl2[/b], stat break On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Isebele[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl2[/b], stat break On battle [b]8[/b], [b]Lheena & Claxton[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl3[/b], stat break On battle [b]9[/b], [b]Isebele[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl3[/b], stat break On battle [b]14[/b], [b]Green Lace Wristlet[/b] dropped!! See comment section for event. Sold for 400t. [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: MAGES[/size] Finances: 800t Tallies: [indent]none [/indent] Items: [indent]none [/indent] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 1.0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0 Mages Update Overview: Lheena (11.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (11.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (10.0) Sages Update Overview: Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.0), Iseul (11.0) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] NESTING IN THE MAGES FACTION!! I actually have some of them that are rtb already - Byron and Ivanova are the happy parents. I imagine she nursed him back to health after his coli "accident" and they fell in love or something lmao. ANYWAY because they are lazy lizards this is what happened: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] Better than nothing i guess? :| Anyway, that's the first day!
Week 1, Day 1

I. Initiative and Daily Bonus
Coin Flip Initiative: Tails - Sages
Rollover Boost?: No

II. Active Faction: SAGES

Effects: none
False Allies: none

Guaranteed Dragon: Iseul (Level 1, LP: 11.0 + 0.5)
Number of Battles: 15
Their Teammates: Nenya (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Alamo (Level 1, LP: 11.0).
Coliseum Venue: Training Fields

Events:

On battle 2, all 3 levelled up to lvl2, break for stat distribution.
On battle 9, all 3 health bars dropped under 1/3, took a break.
On battle 10, all 3 levelled up to lvl3, break for stat distribution.
On battle 12, Natural Might Fragment dropped.
On battle 13, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard.

III. Hoard Update: SAGES

Finances: 300t

Tallies:
Nature |

Items:
Natural Might Fragment

IV. Natives Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 6, Yes

How Many?: 4, so 3 total
Which Ones?: Enzo (LP: 11.0, PP: 0), Anahita (LP: 11.0, PP: 0), Millie (LP: 11.0, LP: 0).

R/T/S?: 6, so Swayed.

Events:

Swayed Millie (0) for 3 persuasion points.
No change for the others.

Natives Update Overview:
Millie (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 3 for Sages), Enzo (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 0 for Sages), Anahita (LP: 11.0, PP: 0 for Mages and 0 for Sages)

V. Opposing Faction: MAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 1, LP: 11.0)
Their Teammates: Byron (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Claxton (Level 1, LP: 11.0). Backup: Isebele (Level 1, LP: 11.0)

Events:

On battle 1, Byron manages to paint a target on his face and gets knocked out - faints in the first battle. You go boi. To the infirmary with him, backup is Isebele!
On battle 2, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard
On battle 3, Lheena & Claxton levelled up to lvl2, stat break
On battle 4, Isebele levelled up to lvl2, stat break
On battle 8, Lheena & Claxton levelled up to lvl3, stat break
On battle 9, Isebele levelled up to lvl3, stat break
On battle 14, Green Lace Wristlet dropped!! See comment section for event. Sold for 400t.

VI. Hoard Update: MAGES

Finances: 800t

Tallies:
none

Items:
none

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 1.0
LP lost from effects: 0
LP lost from rations: 0

Mages Update Overview:
Lheena (11.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (11.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (10.0)

Sages Update Overview:
Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.0), Iseul (11.0)

VIII. Comments

NESTING IN THE MAGES FACTION!! I actually have some of them that are rtb already - Byron and Ivanova are the happy parents. I imagine she nursed him back to health after his coli "accident" and they fell in love or something lmao. ANYWAY because they are lazy lizards this is what happened:

1healthy_0dead.png
Better than nothing i guess? :|

Anyway, that's the first day!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Wow! A nest day 1. =D
Wow! A nest day 1. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
I know right :D
@HSoup
I know right :D
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 2[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, so Mages Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: MAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Byron (Level 1, LP: 10.0). Backup: Isebele (Level 3, LP: 11.0) Coliseum Venue: Training Fields, Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]Byron[/b] gets knocked out again and [b]faints[/b]. How. Infirmary again it is, Backup again is Isebele. On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Ivanova[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl2[/b], stat break On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Lheena[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break On battle [b]8[/b], [b]Isebele[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Ivanova[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl3[/b], stat break. Average party level is now 3.7 so we move up to the Woodland Path. On battle [b]11[/b], [b]Ivanova's[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]13[/b], [b]Ivanova's[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]14[/b], the party [b]flees[/b] because this place is brutal. Lheena rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Isebele 1 (no change), Ivanova 4 (no change) On battle [b]15[/b], [b]all 3[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]16[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 1 - added 100t to the faction's hoard. [size=5]III. Hoard Update: MAGES[/size] Finances: 900t Tallies: [indent]none[/indent] Items: [indent]none[/indent] [size=5]IV. Natives Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 1, No. [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: SAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Nenya (Level 3, LP: 11.0) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Georgij (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Elvire (Level 1, LP: 11.0). Coliseum Venue: Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Georgij and Elvire[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl2[/b], stat break On battle [b]5[/b], [b]Elvire's[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Nenya[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break On battle [b]8[/b], [b]Georgij and Elvire[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl3[/b], stat break On battle [b]9[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]11[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 6 - added 600t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]12[/b], [b]Broken Flower Pot[/b] dropped - added 70t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 6 - added 600t to the faction's hoard. [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: FACTION[/size] Finances: 1,870t Tallies: [indent]Nature | [/indent] Items: [item=Natural Might Fragment] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 1.5 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0 Mages Update Overview: Lheena (11.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (11.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (9.0) Sages Update Overview: Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.0), Iseul (11.0) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Byron is a not a fighter it seems.
Week 1, Day 2

Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, so Mages

II. Active Faction: MAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5)
Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Byron (Level 1, LP: 10.0). Backup: Isebele (Level 3, LP: 11.0)
Coliseum Venue: Training Fields, Woodland Path

Events:

On battle 1, Byron gets knocked out again and faints. How. Infirmary again it is, Backup again is Isebele.
On battle 4, Ivanova levelled up to lvl2, stat break
On battle 6, Lheena levelled up to lvl4, stat break
On battle 8, Isebele levelled up to lvl4, stat break
On battle 10, Ivanova levelled up to lvl3, stat break. Average party level is now 3.7 so we move up to the Woodland Path.
On battle 11, Ivanova's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 13, Ivanova's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 14, the party flees because this place is brutal. Lheena rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Isebele 1 (no change), Ivanova 4 (no change)
On battle 15, all 3 health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 16, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 1 - added 100t to the faction's hoard.

III. Hoard Update: MAGES

Finances: 900t

Tallies:
none

Items:
none

IV. Natives Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 1, No.

V. Opposing Faction: SAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Nenya (Level 3, LP: 11.0)
Their Teammates: Georgij (Level 1, LP: 11.0) and Elvire (Level 1, LP: 11.0).

Events:

On battle 3, Georgij and Elvire levelled up to lvl2, stat break
On battle 5, Elvire's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 6, Nenya levelled up to lvl4, stat break
On battle 8, Georgij and Elvire levelled up to lvl3, stat break
On battle 9, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 11, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 6 - added 600t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 12, Broken Flower Pot dropped - added 70t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 13, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 6 - added 600t to the faction's hoard.

VI. Hoard Update: FACTION

Finances: 1,870t

Tallies:
Nature |

Items:
Natural Might Fragment

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 1.5
LP lost from rations: 0

Mages Update Overview:
Lheena (11.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (11.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (9.0)

Sages Update Overview:
Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.0), Iseul (11.0)

VIII. Comments

Byron is a not a fighter it seems.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 3[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, so Sages Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: SAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Elvire (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Alamo (Level 3, LP: 11.0) and Georgij (Level 3, LP: 11.0). Backup: Iseul (Level 3, LP: 11.5) Coliseum Venue: Training Fields, Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Boulder Bolt[/b] dropped - +2 Earth tallies On battle [b]7[/b], [b]Alamo[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break On battle [b]9[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]11[/b], [b]Elvire and Georgij[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break - we switch to Woodland Path. On battle [b]14[/b], [b]Elvire faints[/b]. Backup is Iseul. [b]Leafy Pack[/b] drops, 100t are added to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposing faction picks Lheena who goes hungry. [size=5]III. Hoard Update: SAGES[/size] Finances: 2,370t Tallies: [indent]Nature | Earth || [/indent] Items: [item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Boulder Bolt] [size=5]IV. Natives Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 4, No. [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: MAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Claxton (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: ## Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 3, LP: 11.0) and Byron (Level 1, LP: 9.0). Backup: Lheena (Level 4, LP: 10.5), Isebele (Level 4, LP: 11.0) Coliseum Venue: Training Fields, Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]Byron faints[/b]. Lmao DUDE what are you doing. To the infirmary. He finally reaches level 2 tho. Lheena is backup. On battle [b]5[/b], [b]Ivanova[/b] levelled up to [b]lvl4[/b], stat break - we switch to Woodland Path. On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Lheena's[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]9[/b], [b]Claxton's[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]10[/b], [b]nothing[/b] dropped - [b]loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]11[/b], the party [b]flees[/b]. Claxton rolls 6 (-0.5 LP), Ivanova 3 (no change), Lheena 5 (-0.5 LP) On battle [b]X[/b], [b]all 3[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]X[/b], [b]Claxton faints[/b]. Backup is Isebele. [b]Minor Health Potion[/b] drops. [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: MAGES[/size] Finances: 1,200t Tallies: [indent]none [/indent] Items: [item=Minor Health Potion] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 4.0 LP lost from effects: 0 LP lost from rations: 0.5 Mages Update Overview: Lheena (10.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (10.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (8.0) Sages Update Overview: Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.5), Iseul (11.5) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] Oh Byron.
Week 1, Day 3

Coin Flip Initiative: Tails, so Sages

II. Active Faction: SAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Elvire (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5)
Their Teammates: Alamo (Level 3, LP: 11.0) and Georgij (Level 3, LP: 11.0). Backup: Iseul (Level 3, LP: 11.5)

Events:

On battle 6, Boulder Bolt dropped - +2 Earth tallies
On battle 7, Alamo levelled up to lvl4, stat break
On battle 9, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 11, Elvire and Georgij levelled up to lvl4, stat break - we switch to Woodland Path.
On battle 14, Elvire faints. Backup is Iseul. Leafy Pack drops, 100t are added to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposing faction picks Lheena who goes hungry.

III. Hoard Update: SAGES

Finances: 2,370t

Tallies:
Nature |
Earth ||

Items:
Natural Might Fragment Boulder Bolt

IV. Natives Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 4, No.

V. Opposing Faction: MAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Claxton (Level 3, LP: 11.0 + 0.5)
Number of Battles: ##
Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 3, LP: 11.0) and Byron (Level 1, LP: 9.0). Backup: Lheena (Level 4, LP: 10.5), Isebele (Level 4, LP: 11.0)

Events:

On battle 1, Byron faints. Lmao DUDE what are you doing. To the infirmary. He finally reaches level 2 tho. Lheena is backup.
On battle 5, Ivanova levelled up to lvl4, stat break - we switch to Woodland Path.
On battle 6, Lheena's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 9, Claxton's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 10, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 11, the party flees. Claxton rolls 6 (-0.5 LP), Ivanova 3 (no change), Lheena 5 (-0.5 LP)
On battle X, all 3 health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle X, Claxton faints. Backup is Isebele. Minor Health Potion drops.

VI. Hoard Update: MAGES

Finances: 1,200t

Tallies:
none

Items:
Minor Health Potion

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 4.0
LP lost from rations: 0.5

Mages Update Overview:
Lheena (10.0), Isebele (11.0), Claxton (10.0), Ivanova (11.0), Byron (8.0)

Sages Update Overview:
Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.0), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (11.5), Iseul (11.5)

VIII. Comments

Oh Byron.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 4[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, so Mages Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: Mages[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 4, LP: 10.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Isebele (Level 4, LP: 11.0) and Claxton (Level 4, LP: 10.0).Backup: Ivanova (Level 4, LP: 11.0), Byron (Level 2, LP: 8.0) Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path, Training Fields [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]2[/b], [b]Lheena[/b] levelled up to lvl5, stat break On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Isebele faints[/b]. Backup is Ivanova. On battle [b]5[/b], [b]Lheena faints[/b]. Backup is Byron. Then the [b]party flees[/b] because ugh. Ivanova rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Claxton 6 (-0.5 LP). We switch back to the Training Fields. On battle [b]7[/b], [b[nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 5 - added 500t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]11[/b], [b]Byron[/b] levelled up to lvl3, stat break. Back to Woodland Path. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]all 3[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]14[/b], the [b]party flees[/b]. Byron rolls 1, Ivanova 4, Claxton 1, so no changes. On battle [b]16[/b], the [b]party flees[/b]. Byron rolls 3, Ivanova 4, Claxton 2, so no changes. On battle [b]18[/b], [b]Ivanova and Claxton[/b] levelled up to lvl5 [size=5]III. Hoard Update: MAGES[/size] Finances: 1,700t Tallies: [indent]none [/indent] Items: [indent]none [/indent] [size=5]IV. Natives Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 4, No. [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: SAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Alamo (Level 4, LP: 11.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Elvire (Level 4, LP: 11.5) and Iseul (Level 3, LP: 11.5). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]all 3[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]2[/b], [b]Iseul[/b] levelled up to lvl4, stat break On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Elvire[/b] health dropped [b]below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Leafy Pack[/b] dropped. 100t to the factions hoard, opposing faction goes hungry: Lheena. On battle [b]9[/b], the [b]party flees[/b]. Darn chickens. Alama rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Elvire 2, Iseul 3. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Elvire faints[/b]. Backup is Nenya. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]Iseul faints[/b]. Backup is Georgij. On battle [b]14[/b], [b]Alamo[/b] levelled up to lvl5, stat break On battle [b]16[/b], [b[nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard. [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: SAGES[/size] Finances: 2,770t Tallies: [indent]Nature | Earth || [/indent] Items: [item=Natural Might fragment][item=boulder bolt] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 5.5 LP lost from effects: 0.0 LP lost from rations: 0.5 Mages Update Overview: Lheena (9.0), Isebele (10.0), Claxton (9.5), Ivanova (10.5), Byron (8.0) Sages Update Overview: Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.5), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (10.5), Iseul (10.5) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] This was not a good day for the Mages. At least Byron didn't faint I guess? D:
Week 1, Day 4

II. Active Faction: Mages

Guaranteed Dragon: Lheena (Level 4, LP: 10.0 + 0.5)
Their Teammates: Isebele (Level 4, LP: 11.0) and Claxton (Level 4, LP: 10.0).Backup: Ivanova (Level 4, LP: 11.0), Byron (Level 2, LP: 8.0)
Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path, Training Fields

Events:

On battle 2, Lheena levelled up to lvl5, stat break
On battle 3, Isebele faints. Backup is Ivanova.
On battle 5, Lheena faints. Backup is Byron. Then the party flees because ugh. Ivanova rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Claxton 6 (-0.5 LP). We switch back to the Training Fields.
On battle 7, [b[nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 5 - added 500t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 11, Byron levelled up to lvl3, stat break. Back to Woodland Path.
On battle 13, all 3 health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 14, the party flees. Byron rolls 1, Ivanova 4, Claxton 1, so no changes.
On battle 16, the party flees. Byron rolls 3, Ivanova 4, Claxton 2, so no changes.
On battle 18, Ivanova and Claxton levelled up to lvl5

Finances: 1,700t

Tallies:
none

Items:
none

IV. Natives Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 4, No.

Guaranteed Dragon: Alamo (Level 4, LP: 11.0 + 0.5)
Their Teammates: Elvire (Level 4, LP: 11.5) and Iseul (Level 3, LP: 11.5).
Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path

Events:

On battle 1, all 3 health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 2, Iseul levelled up to lvl4, stat break
On battle 4, Elvire health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 6, Leafy Pack dropped. 100t to the factions hoard, opposing faction goes hungry: Lheena.
On battle 9, the party flees. Darn chickens. Alama rolls 5 (-0.5 LP), Elvire 2, Iseul 3.
On battle 10, Elvire faints. Backup is Nenya.
On battle 13, Iseul faints. Backup is Georgij.
On battle 14, Alamo levelled up to lvl5, stat break
On battle 16, [b[nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 3 - added 300t to the faction's hoard.

VI. Hoard Update: SAGES

Finances: 2,770t

Tallies:
Nature |
Earth ||

Items:

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 5.5
LP lost from effects: 0.0
LP lost from rations: 0.5

Mages Update Overview:
Lheena (9.0), Isebele (10.0), Claxton (9.5), Ivanova (10.5), Byron (8.0)

Sages Update Overview:
Nenya (11.0), Alamo (11.5), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (10.5), Iseul (10.5)

VIII. Comments

This was not a good day for the Mages. At least Byron didn't faint I guess? D:
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[center][size=6]Week 1, Day 5[/size][/center] [size=5]I. Initiative and Daily Bonus[/size] Coin Flip Initiative: Heads, so Mages Rollover Boost?: No [size=5]II. Active Faction: MAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Isebele (Level 4, LP: 10.0 + 0.5) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 5, LP: 10.5) and Byron (Level 3, LP: 8.0). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]1[/b], [b]nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard. [b]Byron [/b]levelled up to[b] lvl4[/b], stat break. On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Byron's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]4[/b], [b]Byron's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]8[/b], [b]nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard. [b]Ivanova's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Isebele[/b] levelled up to[b] lvl5[/b], stat break. On battle [b]13[/b], [b]Byron's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]14[/b], [b]Byron's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break. [b]Minor Health Potion[/b] and [b]Leafy pack[/b] dropped. Added 100t to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposion faction: Elvire goes hungry. [size=5]III. Hoard Update: MAGES[/size] Finances: 2,400t Tallies: [indent]none[/indent] Items: [item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion] [size=5]IV. Natives Encounter?[/size] Die Roll Result: 1, No. [size=5]V. Opposing Faction: SAGES[/size] Effects: none False Allies: none Guaranteed Dragon: Elvire (Level 4, LP: 10.0) Number of Battles: 15 Their Teammates: Nenya (Level 4, LP: 11.0) and Georgij (Level 4, LP: 11.0). Coliseum Venue: Woodland Path [b][u]Events:[/u][/b] On battle [b]3[/b], [b]Georgij's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]5[/b], the [b]party flees.[/b] Half dead against 2 murderchickens? no thanks. Elvire rolls 3 (no change), Nenya 6 (-0.5 LP) , Georgij 2 (no change) On battle [b]6[/b], [b]Elvire[/b] levelled up to[b] lvl5[/b], stat break. [b]Leafy pack[/b] dropped. Added 100t to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposion faction: Byron goes hungry. On battle [b]7[/b], [b]nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard. On battle [b]10[/b], [b]Nenya's[/b] health dropped[b] below 1/3[/b], break On battle [b]13[/b], [b]Nenya[/b] levelled up to[b] lvl5[/b], stat break. On battle [b]14[/b], [b]Georgij[/b] levelled up to[b] lvl5[/b], stat break. On battle [b]15[/b], [b]nothing dropped - loot insurance[/b] takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard. [size=5]VI. Hoard Update: SAGES[/size] Finances: 3,270t Tallies: [indent]Nature | Earth || [/indent] Items: [item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Boulder Bolt] [size=5]VII. End of Day[/size] LP lost in the Coli: 0.5 LP lost from effects: 0.0 LP lost from rations: 1.0 Mages Update Overview: Lheena (9.0), Isebele (10.5), Claxton (9.5), Ivanova (10.5), Byron (7.5) Sages Update Overview: Nenya (10.5), Alamo (11.5), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (10.0), Iseul (10.5) [size=5]VIII. Comments[/size] The Mage babbu hatches tomorrow! Which also means Mages will go to base 30 battles a day. Also poor Byron, the day he does not faint he goes hungry. He is not cut out for war life. Also i finally remembered to slap the free magic bolts on all level 5s which I had forgotten till now. This makes a lot of the fights easier.
Week 1, Day 5

II. Active Faction: MAGES

Guaranteed Dragon: Isebele (Level 4, LP: 10.0 + 0.5)
Their Teammates: Ivanova (Level 5, LP: 10.5) and Byron (Level 3, LP: 8.0).

Events:

On battle 1, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard. Byron levelled up to lvl4, stat break.
On battle 3, Byron's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 4, Byron's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 8, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 4 - added 400t to the faction's hoard. Ivanova's health dropped below 1/3, break.
On battle 10, Isebele levelled up to lvl5, stat break.
On battle 13, Byron's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 14, Byron's health dropped below 1/3, break. Minor Health Potion and Leafy pack dropped. Added 100t to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposion faction: Elvire goes hungry.

Finances: 2,400t

Tallies:
none

Items:
Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion

IV. Natives Encounter?

Die Roll Result: 1, No.

Guaranteed Dragon: Elvire (Level 4, LP: 10.0)
Their Teammates: Nenya (Level 4, LP: 11.0) and Georgij (Level 4, LP: 11.0).

Events:

On battle 3, Georgij's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 5, the party flees. Half dead against 2 murderchickens? no thanks. Elvire rolls 3 (no change), Nenya 6 (-0.5 LP) , Georgij 2 (no change)
On battle 6, Elvire levelled up to lvl5, stat break. Leafy pack dropped. Added 100t to the faction's hoard. Ration roll for opposion faction: Byron goes hungry.
On battle 7, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard.
On battle 10, Nenya's health dropped below 1/3, break
On battle 13, Nenya levelled up to lvl5, stat break.
On battle 14, Georgij levelled up to lvl5, stat break.
On battle 15, nothing dropped - loot insurance takes place, rolled 2 - added 200t to the faction's hoard.

VI. Hoard Update: SAGES

Finances: 3,270t

Tallies:
Nature |
Earth ||

Items:

VII. End of Day

LP lost in the Coli: 0.5
LP lost from effects: 0.0
LP lost from rations: 1.0

Mages Update Overview:
Lheena (9.0), Isebele (10.5), Claxton (9.5), Ivanova (10.5), Byron (7.5)

Sages Update Overview:
Nenya (10.5), Alamo (11.5), Georgij (11.0), Elvire (10.0), Iseul (10.5)

VIII. Comments

The Mage babbu hatches tomorrow! Which also means Mages will go to base 30 battles a day. Also poor Byron, the day he does not faint he goes hungry. He is not cut out for war life.
Also i finally remembered to slap the free magic bolts on all level 5s which I had forgotten till now. This makes a lot of the fights easier.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Poor Byron. He needs some new skills. =D
Poor Byron. He needs some new skills. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup
I'M CALLING IT he will go down to like 2 LP and then cling to his life like a maddragon and win in the end. or something.
@HSoup
I'M CALLING IT he will go down to like 2 LP and then cling to his life like a maddragon and win in the end. or something.
itpCHya.png

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
LOL Maybe! We’ll just have to wait and see. =D
LOL Maybe! We’ll just have to wait and see. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale