Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 195 196
@Ciphers - I totally understand. When I was stuck in Scorched Forest trying to find a cape I felt like they had secretly removed them all from the venue before I could get one. In all the coli challenges I have played, the Bumble has always taken a long time to drop (along with River Muck in the Waterway.) Its not just you!

I hope it drops for you soon so you too can feel the joy of making progress. =D
@Ciphers - I totally understand. When I was stuck in Scorched Forest trying to find a cape I felt like they had secretly removed them all from the venue before I could get one. In all the coli challenges I have played, the Bumble has always taken a long time to drop (along with River Muck in the Waterway.) Its not just you!

I hope it drops for you soon so you too can feel the joy of making progress. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

o o f. And yes, it definitely feels like the Bumble was pulled out of the drop pool for me by now. Like,,, I get two crates and an egg from a Bumble before I get the familiar? RNG is surely laughing at me (Not to mention all the drops I'm getting... in the wrong venues). Xl

But thanks for the well wishes, and best of luck with finishing the rest of your venues!
@HSoup

o o f. And yes, it definitely feels like the Bumble was pulled out of the drop pool for me by now. Like,,, I get two crates and an egg from a Bumble before I get the familiar? RNG is surely laughing at me (Not to mention all the drops I'm getting... in the wrong venues). Xl

But thanks for the well wishes, and best of luck with finishing the rest of your venues!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers I got an egg from the bumble before I got the familiar too!

@Louretta @HSoup Congrats on your recently finished venues!

I have less free time these days but I'm still trying to spend time in the scorched forest each day during the festivals. No cape yet, unfortunately.

Also no Yeti during the turkey hunt, but I'm thinking it might actually be easier when it's not turkey season in there. A huge amount of my loot seemed to be turkey dinners, so maybe the encounter rate for everything else will be way higher now that the turkeys are gone.

I'm looking forward to NotN. I should have quite a bit of time available for grinding, and that ought to be a good time to grind several of the venues for strange chests as well as scavenger hunt items.
@Ciphers I got an egg from the bumble before I got the familiar too!

@Louretta @HSoup Congrats on your recently finished venues!

I have less free time these days but I'm still trying to spend time in the scorched forest each day during the festivals. No cape yet, unfortunately.

Also no Yeti during the turkey hunt, but I'm thinking it might actually be easier when it's not turkey season in there. A huge amount of my loot seemed to be turkey dinners, so maybe the encounter rate for everything else will be way higher now that the turkeys are gone.

I'm looking forward to NotN. I should have quite a bit of time available for grinding, and that ought to be a good time to grind several of the venues for strange chests as well as scavenger hunt items.
nInTqKu.png
Attempting to level in the Kelp...we shall see how this goes

Edit: leveled 4 dragons and only got one shell...le sigh

Edit: leveled 4 dragons and only got one shell...le sigh
[img]https://i.imgur.com/MyiBeGq.png[/img] huh coli's sure been enjoying giving me eggs lately [s]woulda been real nice if it were an eliminate can't wait to get nothing ever in the crystal pools[/s]
MyiBeGq.png

huh
coli's sure been enjoying giving me eggs lately
woulda been real nice if it were an eliminate

can't wait to get nothing ever in the crystal pools
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
sobs over the cape still

starting back in this challenge again! logging all my progress here!

its nice to get back into this!
sobs over the cape still

starting back in this challenge again! logging all my progress here!

its nice to get back into this!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Starting this up and logging my progress here!
Starting this up and logging my progress here!
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date="2018-11-29 07:25:21" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MyiBeGq.png[/img] coli's sure been enjoying giving me eggs lately [/quote] There was a sneaky update about eggs in the site status box on the homepage earlier this month, and I think (?) it's made them more common. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XRVATbS.png[/img]
Ciphers wrote on 2018-11-29 07:25:21:
MyiBeGq.png

coli's sure been enjoying giving me eggs lately

There was a sneaky update about eggs in the site status box on the homepage earlier this month, and I think (?) it's made them more common.
XRVATbS.png
nInTqKu.png
Scorched forest is evil ;-; i just want to get the cape and never go back lol
Scorched forest is evil ;-; i just want to get the cape and never go back lol
tumblr_pge6h1isl31sqz5ino2_250.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 195 196