Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Scavenger Hunt!
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 196
@mymbleth

For the most part, I've been trying to do it in order, not skipping around outside of exalt leveling and when it'd be better for a festival. But, like, the bumble took 7 long months to drop. Then the Scorched Forest was also a massive pain and almost took a year (Beware if you haven't gotten there yet). So, so far 6/20. That being Fields/Path/Forest and the Ruins from leveling and the Savanna + Pools from festival grinding luck.

I've also got a few other venues open, but also some I haven't been in for over a year and a half now.

I sincerely hope your luck is not like mine.

behold my testament to the pains of rng
@mymbleth

For the most part, I've been trying to do it in order, not skipping around outside of exalt leveling and when it'd be better for a festival. But, like, the bumble took 7 long months to drop. Then the Scorched Forest was also a massive pain and almost took a year (Beware if you haven't gotten there yet). So, so far 6/20. That being Fields/Path/Forest and the Ruins from leveling and the Savanna + Pools from festival grinding luck.

I've also got a few other venues open, but also some I haven't been in for over a year and a half now.

I sincerely hope your luck is not like mine.

behold my testament to the pains of rng
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@FuzzyBelly welcome to the world of enjoyable suffering! Wish you luck on the hunt:)

@Ciphers wowww that bumble really gave you a hard time! I got mine almost immediately! I also got lucky and got an arena boss drop pretty early in (and it was the one I didn't already have, so now I have both from that stage).
Looks like you've gotten a LOT of eggs throughout this challenge.
I'm hopping around a lot, mainly just going for what I feel like at the time. So far I find the golem workshop to be the hardest, just because of the difficulty and time it takes to farm, but after adding a healer to the team it certainly made it easier.
@FuzzyBelly welcome to the world of enjoyable suffering! Wish you luck on the hunt:)

@Ciphers wowww that bumble really gave you a hard time! I got mine almost immediately! I also got lucky and got an arena boss drop pretty early in (and it was the one I didn't already have, so now I have both from that stage).
Looks like you've gotten a LOT of eggs throughout this challenge.
I'm hopping around a lot, mainly just going for what I feel like at the time. So far I find the golem workshop to be the hardest, just because of the difficulty and time it takes to farm, but after adding a healer to the team it certainly made it easier.
@mymbleth HAH thank you, I'm gonna need it!
@mymbleth HAH thank you, I'm gonna need it!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
The sheet got a little messed up again by someone or something, so I had to roll it back a few days. If some recent changes you made are gone, this is why.
The sheet got a little messed up again by someone or something, so I had to roll it back a few days. If some recent changes you made are gone, this is why.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Y'know, I was getting bored with my own personal Coli challenge, and this seems like fun. Plus I need the cash. I'm in! [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/yUnssfh.png[/img] [b]Goal:[/b] 1x Bumble Other neat finds: [center][Item=Minor Health Potion]x9 [Item=Leafy Pack]x3 [Item=Diseased Might Fragment] [Item=Green Lace Collar][/center][/quote] [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/0o3rtTR.png[/img] [b]Goal:[/b] 1x Swamp Kelpie Mane Other neat finds: [center][Item=Waterlogged Trunk]x5 [Item=Shining Might Fragment] [Item=Health Potion]x3 [/center][/quote]
Y'know, I was getting bored with my own personal Coli challenge, and this seems like fun. Plus I need the cash. I'm in!
Quote:
yUnssfh.png
Goal: 1x Bumble
Other neat finds:
Minor Health Potion x9 Leafy Pack x3 Diseased Might Fragment Green Lace Collar
Quote:
0o3rtTR.png
Goal: 1x Swamp Kelpie Mane
Other neat finds:
Waterlogged Trunk x5 Shining Might Fragment Health Potion x3
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5sU03Tr.png[/img] [item=leafy pack][nextcol][size=6][color=green] [b]Woodland Path[/b] [size=1][b]Pain level:[/b] it's alright [b]Target:[/b] x20 Leafy Pack - [b]COMPLETE[/b] [b] 20/20 [/b] [b]Loot:[/b][/columns][center] [item=bluefin crate][item=janustrap][item=gust slash][item=date plumed headdress][item=heavy earthshaker idol][item=blushing pink rose][item=scratch][item=basilisk][item=anticipate][item=scratch][item=wildwood owl][item=greenroot janustrap][item=sap][item=date plumed tuft][item=greenroot janustrap] [/center] [size=2]Graphics by Serpenta and Mibella
s0xai7b.png
5sU03Tr.png
Leafy Pack

Woodland Path
Pain level: it's alright

Target: x20 Leafy Pack - COMPLETE
20/20

Loot:
Bluefin Crate Janustrap Gust Slash Date Plumed Headdress Heavy Earthshaker Idol Blushing Pink Rose Scratch Basilisk Anticipate Scratch Wildwood Owl Greenroot Janustrap Sap Date Plumed Tuft Greenroot Janustrap

Graphics by Serpenta and Mibella
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

@KnightYumi [s]well I give a try[/s] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2593443#post_2593443][img]https://imgur.com/wWhJlSf.png[/img][/url] [b]Training Fields[/b] Start: [b]2020.02.06.[/b] Finish: [b]2020.02.09.[/b] Profit: 342 [emoji=gem size=1] Goal: [center][item=bumble] 1/1 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2d1c998dc84aa78df7d2797344df0c0b/993f44f9018faeb2-37/s500x750/4e8ba3a27eeb8ee72bdb07931fc3e4965e79d42b.png[/img][/center] Notable loot: [center][item=leafy pack][size=2]x22[/size][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][size=2]x2[/size][item=shred][size=2]x2[/size][item=sweetpuff][size=2]x3[/size][item=crimson emperor][size=2]x3[/size][item=contuse][size=2]x2[/size][item=leafy moth][size=2]x3[/size][item=thunder slash][item=bluelight chipskink][size=2]x3[/size][item=teardrop citrine leg band][item=mith bruiser][size=2]x2[/size][item=primrose mith][item=lightning runestone][item=Green Lace Waist Frill][size=2]x2[/size][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=ember mouse][item=ragepuff][item=anticipate][size=2]x3[/size][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Green Lace Collar][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][size=2]x2[/size][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=ruby webwing][size=2]x3[/size][item=rock slash][item=brown-spotted mith][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=coral carpenter][size=2]x2[/size][item=ice runestone][item=luna mith][size=2]x3[/size][item=Green Lace Anklet][item=frosted pocketmouse][size=2]x3[/size][item=dark bolt][item=sap][item=satin pocketmouse][size=2]x3[/size][item=jungle slash][item=scratch][size=2]x3[/size][item=chipskink][size=2]x2[/size][item=Green Lace Headpiece][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=unhatched earth egg][item=teardrop citrine choker][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=shock bolt][item=primary gene: python][item=silky webwing][size=2]x2[/size][item=vile bolt][item=webwing alpha][item=zephyr bolt][item=bumble] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ueVR71k.png[/img] [b]Woodland Path[/b] Start: [b]2020.02.09.[/b] Finish: [b]2020.02.10.[/b] Goal: [center][item=leafy pack] 30/30[/center] Notable loot: [center][item=white pawn][size=2]x3[/size][item=Date Plumed Mantle][item=coral basilisk][item=dryad][size=2]x2[/size][item=clown charger][size=2]x3[/size][item=Date Plumed Cover][item=anticipate][size=2]x2[/size][item=bluefin charger][item=basilisk crate][item=flame bolt][item=sakura owl][item=meditate][item=blooming strangler][size=2]x2[/size][item=autumn dryad][size=2]x2[/size][item=shroud][item=bamboo phytocat][size=2]x2[/size][item=grouse basilisk][item=strangler][size=2]x2[/size][item=sap][size=2]x3[/size][item=scratch][item=reflect][item=janus trap crate][item=guard] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/leccfaD.png[/img] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] Start: [b]2020.02.11.[/b] Finish: [b]2020.03.04.[/b] Goal: [center][item=Firebreather Cape] 1/1[/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/96ffb04c1f0d6305cff35791c351da95/9c49ca5e14d4782e-41/s640x960/640668a87ab3d70342b235a3c499bfb1c4f42722.png[/img] Profit: around 500-700 [emoji=gem size=1] - I've lost track tbh x) Notable loot: [item=shimmering pinecone][size=2]x - i've lost track somewhere around 160 x') [center][item=banded owlcat][size=2]x4[/size][item=scartch][item=Moss-Covered Golem][size=2]x7[/size][item=contuse][size=2]x6[/size][item=Wintermane Spearman][size=2]x11 [/size][item=ruby ring][size=2]x3[/size][item=smoke gyre][size=2]x10[/size][item=Congeal][size=2]x2[/size][item=Searing Jackalope][size=2]x3[/size][item=shred][size=2]x6[/size][item=anticipate][size=2]x5[/size][item=Tigerlily Corsage][size=2]x5[/size][item=steam gyre][size=2]x7[/size][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][size=2]x2[/size][item=Augite Protector][size=2]x6[/size][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=flame bolt][item=rambra][size=2]x5[/size][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=scratch][size=2]x4[/size][item=strawberry noggle][size=2]x6[/size][item=teardrop citrine necklace][item=meditate][size=2]x4[/size][item=chocolate noggle][size=2]x3[/size][item=white pawn][size=2]x3[/size][item=teardrop citrine pendant][item=tigerlily flower crown][size=2]x2[/size][item=Extinguished Jackalope][size=2]x3[/size][item=sap][size=2]x5[/size][item=zeeba][size=2]x6[/size][item=arcane runestone][item=dark bolt][item=clown charger][size=2]x5[/size][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=nebula starsilk socks][size=2]x2[/size][item=painted centaur][size=2]x7[/size][item=wind runestone][item=dented iron boots][size=2]x2[/size][item=umberhorn qiriq][size=2]x2[/size][item=centaur archer][size=2]x2[/size][item=unhatched arcane egg][size=2]x2[/size][item=zephyr bolt][item=emerald aviator satchel][item=fossilize][size=2]x4[/size][item=Wintermane Bowman][size=2]x3[/size][item=shock][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy][item=blazing slash][size=2]x2[/size][item=crowned bonepriest][size=2]x2[/size][item=frigid bolt][item=teardrop citrine ring][item=boulder bolt][item=bright bolt][item=disorient][item=rune slash][item=red-winged owlcat][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=broken penny jar][size=2]x2[/size][item=bloody head bandage][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=moths to smoke chest][size=2]x2[/size][item=clown crate][item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=tigerlily wing garland][size=2]x2[/size][item=shock][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=augite protector crate][item=nethersent chest][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=vista: scorched forest][item=banded owlcat crate][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=trickmurk carousel chest][item=teardrop citrine armlet][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][size=2]x2[/size][item=unhatched plague egg][item=secondary gene: morph][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][/center]
@KnightYumi
well I give a try

wWhJlSf.png
Training Fields

Start: 2020.02.06.
Finish: 2020.02.09.

Profit: 342

Goal:
Bumble 1/1
4e8ba3a27eeb8ee72bdb07931fc3e4965e79d42b.png

Notable loot:
Leafy Pack x22 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x2 Shred x2 Sweetpuff x3 Crimson Emperor x3 Contuse x2 Leafy Moth x3 Thunder Slash Bluelight Chipskink x3 Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Mith Bruiser x2 Primrose Mith Lightning Runestone Green Lace Waist Frill x2 Vial of Hypnotic Sight Ember Mouse Ragepuff Anticipate x3 Green Lace Collar Ceanothus Brawler x2 Glowing Pocket Mouse Ruby Webwing x3 Rock Slash Brown-Spotted Mith Heatherbed Lily Coral Carpenter x2 Ice Runestone Luna Mith x3 Green Lace Anklet Frosted Pocketmouse x3 Dark Bolt Sap Satin Pocketmouse x3 Jungle Slash Scratch x3 Chipskink x2 Green Lace Headpiece Dented Iron Gauntlets Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Nebula Starsilk Earrings Unhatched Earth Egg Teardrop Citrine Choker Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Shock Bolt Primary Gene: Python Silky Webwing x2 Vile Bolt Webwing Alpha Zephyr Bolt Bumble

ueVR71k.png
Woodland Path

Start: 2020.02.09.
Finish: 2020.02.10.

Goal:
Leafy Pack 30/30

Notable loot:
White Pawn x3 Date Plumed Mantle Coral Basilisk Dryad x2 Clown Charger x3 Date Plumed Cover Anticipate x2 Bluefin Charger Basilisk Crate Flame Bolt Sakura Owl Meditate Blooming Strangler x2 Autumn Dryad x2 Shroud Bamboo Phytocat x2 Grouse Basilisk Strangler x2 Sap x3 Scratch Reflect Janus Trap Crate Guard

leccfaD.png
Scorched Forest

Start: 2020.02.11.
Finish: 2020.03.04.

Goal:
Firebreather Cape 1/1

640668a87ab3d70342b235a3c499bfb1c4f42722.png

Profit: around 500-700 - I've lost track tbh x)

Notable loot:

Shimmering Pinecone x - i've lost track somewhere around 160 x')

Banded Owlcat x4 Moss-Covered Golem x7 Contuse x6 Wintermane Spearman x11
Ruby Ring x3 Smoke Gyre x10 Congeal x2 Searing Jackalope x3 Shred x6 Anticipate x5 Tigerlily Corsage x5 Steam Gyre x7x2 Augite Protector x6 Teardrop Citrine Anklet Flame Bolt Rambra x5 Simple Copper Bracelets Scratch x4 Strawberry Noggle x6 Teardrop Citrine Necklace Meditate x4 Chocolate Noggle x3 White Pawn x3 Teardrop Citrine Pendant Tigerlily Flower Crown x2 Extinguished Jackalope x3 Sap x5 Zeeba x6 Arcane Runestone Dark Bolt Clown Charger x5 Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Socks x2 Painted Centaur x7 Wind Runestone Dented Iron Boots x2 Umberhorn Qiriq x2 Centaur Archer x2 Unhatched Arcane Egg x2 Zephyr Bolt Emerald Aviator Satchel Fossilize x4 Wintermane Bowman x3 Shock Red Birdskull Wingpiece Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy Blazing Slash x2 Crowned Bonepriest x2 Frigid Bolt Teardrop Citrine Ring Boulder Bolt Bright Bolt Disorient Rune Slash Red-Winged Owlcat Broken Penny Jar x2 Bloody Head Bandage Pathfinder's Gloves Moths to Smoke Chest x2 Clown Crate Tigerlily Flowerfall Tigerlily Wing Garland x2 Shock Brown Birdskull Necklace Augite Protector Crate Nethersent Chest Red Birdskull Wingpiece Vista: Scorched Forest Banded Owlcat Crate Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Trickmurk Carousel Chest Teardrop Citrine Armlet Crimson Rogue Mask x2 Unhatched Plague Egg Secondary Gene: Morph
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[size=2]nah I'll separate my posts because main post will be too THICC[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Skv7Gdf.png[/img] [center][b][size=4]Golem Workshop[/size][/b][/center] [center]Goal [item=Gold Ore] Started:02.06.2020 Finished:??.??.???? [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=wind-up pocketmouse]x3[item=construction mith]x2[item=haste][item=rally][item=sentry squawker][item=steelhound]x2[item=copperplate longmech]x2[item=unhatched wind egg][item=swift lumen]x3[item=pretty pink tail bow][item=copper filigree wing guard][item=longmech][item=chocolate noggle][item=scrapmetal tracker crate][item=monkey wrench]x2 [item=dented iron gorget][item=jelly drone][item=tribeam lurker]x2[item=brown wizard hat][item=geartoggle smith][item=secondary gene: morph] [item=copper filigree boots][item=mossy beetleboar][item=mistral minion][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=winterwatcher's arctic boots][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=robotic tender][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=spellbound crate][item=war smith][item=clattercog engineer][item=copper filigree helmet] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/124#post_41843602]My masterpost[/url]
nah I'll separate my posts because main post will be too THICC

Skv7Gdf.png
Golem Workshop
Goal
Gold Ore
Started:02.06.2020
Finished:??.??.????
Notable drops:
Wind-Up Pocketmouse x3 Construction Mith x2 Haste Rally Sentry Squawker Steelhound x2 Copperplate Longmech x2 Unhatched Wind Egg Swift Lumen x3 Pretty Pink Tail Bow Copper Filigree Wing Guard Longmech Chocolate Noggle Scrapmetal Tracker Crate Monkey Wrench x2 Dented Iron Gorget Jelly Drone Tribeam Lurker x2 Brown Wizard Hat Geartoggle Smith Secondary Gene: Morph Copper Filigree Boots Mossy Beetleboar Mistral Minion Undergrowth Shovelsnout Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots Tropical Birdskull Legband Robotic Tender Spellbound Crate War Smith Clattercog Engineer Copper Filigree Helmet

My masterpost

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bb1CO4g.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/oXLHcMt.png[/img] [item=firebreather cape][nextcol][size=6][color=grey] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [size=1][b]Pain level:[/b] ouch >:( yikes! [b]Target:[/b] Firebreather Cape [b][/b] [b]Loot:[/b][/columns][center] [item=meditate][item=steam gyre][item=meditate][item=extinguished jackalope][item=extinguished jackalope][item=banded owlcat][item=aid][item=flame bolt][item=augite protector][item=anticipate][item=pestilent slash][item=augite protector][item=smoke gyre][item=smoke gyre][item=rock slash][item=moss-covered golem][item=ruby ring][item=steam gyre][item=shred][item=rambra][item=smoke gyre][item=ruby ring][item=vista: scorched forest][item=ruby ring][item=centaur archer][item=smoke gyre][item=wintermane crate][item=red birdskull wingpiece][item=scratch][item=searing jackalope][item=extinguished jackalope][item=teardrop citrine belt][item=extinguished jackalope][item=sap][item=zeeba][item=beyond the veil chest][item= simple darlsteel necklace][item= Ruby ring][item= vile bolt][item=searing jackalope crate][item=shock bolt][item=crimson rogue wing guard][item=smoke gyre][item= vile bolt][item=ruby ring][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=anticipate][item=steam gyre][item=searing jackalope][item=moss-covered golem][item=searing jackalope][item=wintermane spearman][item=painted centaur][item=extinguished jackalope][item=crowned bonepriest][item=contuse][item=mossy beetleboar][item=brown birdskull necklace][item=moss-covered golem][item=vile bolt][item=mossy beetleboar][item=scratch][item=anticipate][item=smoke gyre][item=red-winged owlcat][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=tigerlily tail lei][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=undergrowth shovelsnout] [/center] [size=1]Graphics by Serpenta and Mibella [img]https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/14c9141ca62d2b40e80f37abc5ce3981.jpg[/img] please, just, give me the cape I don't like it here-
Bb1CO4g.png
oXLHcMt.png
Firebreather Cape

Scorched Forest
Pain level: ouch >:( yikes!

Target: Firebreather Cape

Loot:
Meditate Steam Gyre Meditate Extinguished Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope Banded Owlcat Aid Flame Bolt Augite Protector Anticipate Pestilent Slash Augite Protector Smoke Gyre Smoke Gyre Rock Slash Moss-Covered Golem Ruby Ring Steam Gyre Shred Rambra Smoke Gyre Ruby Ring Vista: Scorched Forest Ruby Ring Centaur Archer Smoke Gyre Wintermane Crate Red Birdskull Wingpiece Scratch Searing Jackalope Extinguished Jackalope Teardrop Citrine Belt Extinguished Jackalope Sap Zeeba Beyond the Veil Chest Ruby Ring Vile Bolt Searing Jackalope Crate Shock Bolt Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Smoke Gyre Vile Bolt Ruby Ring Nebula Starsilk Earrings Anticipate Steam Gyre Searing Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Searing Jackalope Wintermane Spearman Painted Centaur Extinguished Jackalope Crowned Bonepriest Contuse Mossy Beetleboar Brown Birdskull Necklace Moss-Covered Golem Vile Bolt Mossy Beetleboar Scratch Anticipate Smoke Gyre Red-Winged Owlcat Undergrowth Shovelsnout Tigerlily Tail Lei Undergrowth Shovelsnout Undergrowth Shovelsnout

Graphics by Serpenta and Mibella

14c9141ca62d2b40e80f37abc5ce3981.jpg
please, just, give me the cape I don't like it here-
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vIVKA5K.png[/img] [center][b][size=4]Mire[/size][/b][/center] [b][size=4][color=red]Done![/color][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mqzYkWo.png[/img] [center]Goal [item=swamp kelpie mane] Started: 01.10.20 Finished: 06.08.21 [b]Notable drops:[/b] I stopped recording drops on Jul 11, 20 :( [item=vista: mire]x2[item=heartred croaker]x4[item=psywurm]x7[item=southmarsh podid]x19[item=poisonous toridae]x7[item=scythe kamaitachi]x10 [item=woodsdrake cape]x4 [item=mistwatch shellion]x3[item=brilliantpsywurm crate][item=psywurm crate] [item=bloodscale wing guard][item=pathfinder's treads]x2[item=molten wartoad][item=mossy cerdae]x4[item=blackwing croaker]x7[item=strawberry noggle] [item=chocolate noggle] [item=sickle kamaitachi]x12 [item=aid]x3 [item=undergrowth shovelsnout]x2[item=brilliant psywurm]x7[item=bloodscale bracers][item=venomous toridae]x7[item=wetland unicorn]x4[item=blue warrior face mask][item=salve kamaitachi]x7[item=tropical birdskull wingpiece]x2[item=scarlet wooly coat]x4[item=scarlet wooly tail]x3[item=unhatched shadow egg][item=berserker][item=shellion]x4[item=secondary gene:morph][item=nebula starsilk cloak]x2[item=common podid]x4[item=bloodscale helmet][item=sap]x3[item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=secondary gene: sugarplum(banescale)][item=winterwatcher's arctic bags][item=scorchpaw prowler]x2[item=runescar lynx]x4 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/125#post_41843602]My masterpost[/url]
vIVKA5K.png
Mire
Done!
mqzYkWo.png
Goal
Swamp Kelpie Mane
Started: 01.10.20
Finished: 06.08.21
Notable drops:
I stopped recording drops on Jul 11, 20 :(
Vista: Mire x2 Heartred Croaker x4 Psywurm x7 Southmarsh Podid x19 Poisonous Toridae x7 Scythe Kamaitachi x10 Woodsdrake Cape x4 Mistwatch Shellion x3 BrilliantPsywurm Crate Psywurm Crate Bloodscale Wing Guard Pathfinder's Treads x2 Molten Wartoad Mossy Cerdae x4 Blackwing Croaker x7 Strawberry Noggle Chocolate Noggle Sickle Kamaitachi x12 Aid x3 Undergrowth Shovelsnout x2 Brilliant Psywurm x7 Bloodscale Bracers Venomous Toridae x7 Wetland Unicorn x4 Blue Warrior Face Mask Salve Kamaitachi x7 Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece x2 Scarlet Wooly Coat x4 Scarlet Wooly Tail x3 Unhatched Shadow Egg Berserker Shellion x4 Nebula Starsilk Cloak x2 Common Podid x4 Bloodscale Helmet Sap x3 Nebula Starsilk Earrings Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Scorchpaw Prowler x2 Runescar Lynx x4

My masterpost

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 195 196