Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beneath (Pinkerlocke, mature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@TheAwesoMew I've only had one bit of food so far, these guys need to stop slacking!
@TheAwesoMew I've only had one bit of food so far, these guys need to stop slacking!
@ThesFireflies

I know how that feels...The first ten days of my pinkerlocke seemed like nothing but materials and trinkets! Even now, coli days are always my favorite drops from Pinkerton
@ThesFireflies

I know how that feels...The first ten days of my pinkerlocke seemed like nothing but materials and trinkets! Even now, coli days are always my favorite drops from Pinkerton
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[item=infestation maggot] @TheAwesoMew @Chloecat194 Sleep was uneasy for everyone since Ghar had woken with screams and shouts. Merean refused to let the young wildclaw stay awake to stop it happening again, saying he needed to have his wits about him if they wanted to survive any more attacks. Iriza had become more wary of him, only allowing herself to sleep if Ghar was keeping watch. It didn't take long for another beast to find them. A phytocat, as normal as they came as far as the sisters could see. It was running scared, lashing out at the three to make them move, before skittering into the darkness. The last split of the path had been miles back. The other route had been a dead end. Whatever was ahead, there was no avoiding it. [center][u]Summary:[/u] [b]Fights:[/b] 19 [b]Merean:[/b] - [b]Iriza:[/b] - [b]Ghar:[/b] -[/center]
Infestation Maggot

@TheAwesoMew
@Chloecat194

Sleep was uneasy for everyone since Ghar had woken with screams and shouts. Merean refused to let the young wildclaw stay awake to stop it happening again, saying he needed to have his wits about him if they wanted to survive any more attacks. Iriza had become more wary of him, only allowing herself to sleep if Ghar was keeping watch.

It didn't take long for another beast to find them. A phytocat, as normal as they came as far as the sisters could see. It was running scared, lashing out at the three to make them move, before skittering into the darkness. The last split of the path had been miles back. The other route had been a dead end. Whatever was ahead, there was no avoiding it.
Summary:

Fights: 19
Merean: -
Iriza: -
Ghar: -
[item=gold aviator satchel] @TheAwesoMew @Chloecat194 I am going to make the executive decision to swap apparel and familiar effects. Pinkerton has always loved throwing apparel at me but literally never gives me a familiar, and breeding is going to be a tough deal running around in a dangerous labyrinth. That said I'd like to introduce the newest member of the team, Yesmet: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41838791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418388/41838791_350.png[/img] [/url] (Isn't she ugly)
Gold Aviator Satchel

@TheAwesoMew
@Chloecat194

I am going to make the executive decision to swap apparel and familiar effects. Pinkerton has always loved throwing apparel at me but literally never gives me a familiar, and breeding is going to be a tough deal running around in a dangerous labyrinth.

That said I'd like to introduce the newest member of the team, Yesmet:

41838791_350.png

(Isn't she ugly)
Please add me to the ping list this is still early enough I was able to catch up quick
Please add me to the ping list this is still early enough I was able to catch up quick
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
@mon1496 Added!
@mon1496 Added!
[item=raven woodmask] @TheAwesoMew @Chloecat194 @mon1496 Are you kidding me Pinkerton? Guess we're getting a double whammy of party members. So I'd like to introduce you to Zune: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41875901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418760/41875901_350.png[/img] [/url]
Raven Woodmask

@TheAwesoMew
@Chloecat194
@mon1496

Are you kidding me Pinkerton? Guess we're getting a double whammy of party members. So I'd like to introduce you to Zune:

41875901_350.png
Babies! babies everywhere! @ThesFireflies
Babies! babies everywhere! @ThesFireflies
tumblr_ndyxlfQhA21tfzajgo1_r1_250.png
@ThesFireflies

Wow, you sure have more luck than I do (double doses of battlestones, rip my Pinkerlocke). Zune is such a cutie, I look forward to seeing him in the story!
@ThesFireflies

Wow, you sure have more luck than I do (double doses of battlestones, rip my Pinkerlocke). Zune is such a cutie, I look forward to seeing him in the story!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[item=black pawn] @TheAwesoMew @Chloecat194 @mon1496 Frigid bolt has been bought for Iriza, so once the team hits level 5 they'll all have a second ability to use!
Black Pawn

@TheAwesoMew
@Chloecat194
@mon1496

Frigid bolt has been bought for Iriza, so once the team hits level 5 they'll all have a second ability to use!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15